What's new

Happy Birthday Lisa . . .

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Were it not for Scientology, Lisa would have been 52 today . . .

273653.jpg

1959 - 1995

RIP

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Happy Birthday Lisa. Your having called just a few months before your death, to "cut through all the bullshit natter", be friends and your kind, caring self make you impossible to forget.

Realitywilltell

Patron with Honors
This should have never happened (as neither of the other untimely deaths of scientologists) and once it had it should not have been able to be swept under the rug in the "church's" favor paying off the family & sealing their mouths (along with witness tampering such as the coroner).

I believe in the long run this will be one of the nails in the cult of scientology's coffin that will not only be remembered for a long time to come but will disgust people for generations to come!

R.I.P. Lisa!

:rose:

P.S. I actually do have an animation about Lisa that is used on a few websites that I created a few years ago but it is to graphic for this site.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Happy Birthday Lisa. Your having called just a few months before your death, to "cut through all the bullshit natter", be friends and your kind, caring self make you impossible to forget.

Didn't she work at the Dallas Org celeb centre - I think her friend there was Debbie Simone, do you know if they were in contact?

What a pity we'll never get to the bottom of the Lisa Macpherson case thanks to people like Marty shredding documents and running air-cover for the perps.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Didn't she work at the Dallas Org celeb centre - I think her friend there was Debbie Simone, do you know if they were in contact?

What a pity we'll never get to the bottom of the Lisa Macpherson case thanks to people like Marty shredding documents and running air-cover for the perps.

Lisa used to work at CC Dallas, back then she was Lisa Skonetski, married to Gene. She worked foundation hours and was a sales rep for the phone company during the day, she was good in Div 6 and a top producer for the phone company. She did well enough as a sales person to buy her husband, the full time FBO CC Dallas a Porsche.

Lisa relocated to Florida with Benetta Slaughter, working with AMC publishing. Benetta is not one of my friends, though I have had no direct communication with here in 20 years, our feelings seem to last. Benetta has a tendancy to create very divisive emotions amongst those near her. I and most others that knew Lisa fell out of communication with her when she made the Florida move.

A couple of months before she died, Lisa made a big effort to contact a bunch of people from Texas that she fell out of touch with, or was estranged from. She did this with me, but didn't say why.

Debbie Simone, wow, thats a serious blast from the past ... how do you know here and do you have any idea where she is at nowadays?

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
... .

I didn't answer your question ... Debbie Simone was the ED, I believe Lisa was PCS, may have been busted and became public reg. They knew each other and worked with each other, Lisa was very engaging and vibrant, Debbie was more reserved. I don't know that they were great personal friends either way. I was the HES, my ex wife the DSA. This is within a few years both side of 90. CC Dallas was my exile org for having a child.