What's new

What would OSA's prioritites be in 2011?

Feral

Rogue male
There has been a lot of accusation of who is OSA and who is doing what for whom and while using OSA tactics or running an OSA type op, I know because I've been in the middle of it. Funny thing is I see the accusation of using OSA tactics as a new age ad hom now, basically accusing exes of using OSA tactics looks awfully like....well, an OSA tactic.

It was an old trick of OSA and GO ops to accuse anyone in a group that was being infiltrated and was asking too many questions of being a Scientologist. So now it's OSA OSA OSA. Big surprise.

I want you to think about who ULTIMATELY controls OSA, ...who? Yeah OK him. SO what or who is his biggest problem in the critic community? I mean from HIS view point not ours. It's not the Aussies, we're beneath him, is it Anon? He just doesn't know what to do about them, and again feels vastly superior to the hive mind.

Wouldn't it be one of the "elite", a being or group that by his reckoning might be of a comparable magnitude? Someone who saw all the abuse was reporting it and could attract a large following? OK, so wouldn't that be where he's directing the main concentration of OSA's might and power,(snicker) or at least the majority of their resources?

Well I think it would be. Can we see any evidence of that in the last year or so? Hasn't it become a sort of standard accusation to accuse people of working with this part of the critic community? Have you seen the sheer size of the DA site on them? It's rottenrat.com and it's so woefully bad that I feel quite at liberty to "forward it", I'm sure that not even the koolaide drinkers are swallowing that shit.

And so we have it, we have been divided as a community by the suspicion that this one or that one is OSA or up to something sinister, but I'm afraid I think those highly alert people who have been telling us to be aware of an OSA OP or a Rathbun OP may well be the unwitting pawns in an OSA OP.

Where have the "advance team" gone? One is posting important whistle blower posts and the other has ceased posting.

But the stigma remains.

Is all this too cryptic?

Does it look like I'm shilling? Well, I'm no fan of the tech or any man who spouts KSW, but I am a big fan of whistleblowers and if they are bothering DM's little cult then they're alright by me.

This is not an invite or a free pass, just the facts sport!

I fully expect a deafening roar from those who it is implied here that swallowed the bait, most have left in disgust so the reaction will be elsewhere. Of course they have to, a few of them have stuck their necks out so far that they feel their whole reputations will collapse if they are found to be wrong, and that there was no invasion, the events they used as "evidence" were just happenstance and not related to any OP.

Well people will forget and some of you are absolute experts at revisionist history that I'm sure you'll seamlessly change to the opposite opinion and say that's what you meant all along. Good luck with that!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think most of us can see that idiocy for what it is, do we really need to rehash it?

As far as I can see, the primary goal of OSA for 2011 would be to establish credibility for the church of scientology as a bona fide charitable organisation. If they fail in this task, they're done.

They may choose to continue with the Always Attack Never Defend strategy as far as critics go, they have little choice in that matter, but I'm guessing that they've come to realise that a PR Offensive is their only hope for continued survival.

Feral

Rogue male
Key to this conspiracy theory is that the M&M show are up to something really really bad.

Really?

Like giving evidence to the FBI? Or creating an open sourse Scientology community?

Or even trying (God forbid) to save LRH's name? OK, being ill advised isn't the same as being sinister or evil.

One of the really good theories I've heard is that Marty is planning to take back the cult. I wonder if Norman Sarkey or Greg Wilhare know about that?

I've even been told that they are working for the IRS and who trying to regain control over DM.

BLOODY HELL!.

Do you know what's really, I mean really wrong with Marty? Do you want to know his actual crime that OSA has exploited?

He's a real live KSW thumping Scilon.

That's it, and he was a top level operator and exec in DM's evil empire. He still even has the beingness. It's just too restimulaive!

Even I don't like that, but his friends do and good luck to them.

He's over there doing his stuff and bringing down DM's cult, we're over here, each to their own, but the real fight is not with the M&M show.

That's all.

Feral

Rogue male
I think most of us can see that idiocy for what it is, do we really need to rehash it?

As far as I can see, the primary goal of OSA for 2011 would be to establish credibility for the church of scientology as a bona fide charitable organisation. If they fail in this task, they're done.

They may choose to continue with the Always Attack Never Defend strategy as far as critics go, they have little choice in that matter, but I'm guessing that they've come to realise that a PR Offensive is their only hope for continued survival.

Yes, I'm under contract. :D

Feral

Rogue male
<SNIP>

<SNIP>

Now that would be vital target! But it's only a priority though in Australia and I'm afraid that battle is already lost for them. It's over, the preponderance of evidence is IN with the Inquiry it has been adjudicated and will be passed into law this March with bi-partisan support.

The stable door is closed. The stallion has bolted and is currently mounting a statue of Michael Gordon in the lobby of the CLO building, the horse is partial to black and he's wearing a black uniform, so is Vicki Dunstan , though the horse isn't too keen on her.

Last edited:

FrankBooth

Patron with Honors
There has been a lot of accusation of who is OSA and who is doing what for whom and while using OSA tactics or running an OSA type op, I know because I've been in the middle of it. Funny thing is I see the accusation of using OSA tactics as a new age ad hom now, basically accusing exes of using OSA tactics looks awfully like....well, an OSA tactic.
snipped the rest of the op....

I am not being facetious in the least when I would suggest the following:

who gives a fuck.

Granted, I normally just pal around in chatbox and give a smartass comment or two in a few threads now and again, but ultimately, who the fuck cares?

That might be a bit harsh, but honestly, in all of my time here (and I admit I tend to reject all of the drama and write it off so I can enjoy the camaraderie) only recently has there been any REAL WORLD retaliation for anything that has been said on the board (that being Emma's unfortunate situation). I could just be oblivious to other situations of people being hounded and stalked, etc etc, but I think by and large, this is a relatively safe environment for people to speak their minds and have respectful dialogue.

At the end of the day, I read posts and judge them through my own personal vantage point and there's absolutely ZERO difference when I come to the conclusion that "S/He's an asshole" as opposed to "S/He's an OSA asshole".

I guess that doesn't make too much sense, but I also enjoy the luxury of knowing that my posts are rarely if ever responded to in threads, so it might be different for those waging a war via delayed posts. To you I say, hit up the chatbox.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Key to this conspiracy theory is that the M&M show are up to something really really bad.

Really?

Like giving evidence to the FBI? Or creating an open sourse Scientology community?

Or even trying (God forbid) to save LRH's name? OK, being ill advised isn't the same as being sinister or evil.

One of the really good theories I've heard is that Marty is planning to take back the cult. I wonder if Norman Sarkey or Greg Wilhare know about that?

I've even been told that they are working for the IRS and who trying to regain control over DM.

BLOODY HELL!.

Do you know what's really, I mean really wrong with Marty? Do you want to know his actual crime that OSA has exploited?

That's it, and he was a top level operator and exec in DM's evil empire. He still even has the beingness. It's just too restimulaive!

He's over there doing his stuff and bringing down DM's cult, we're over here, each to their own, but the real fight is not with the M&M show.

That's all.

Ferall, I wanted to make a similar post, but my English wasn't good enough to do it. :thumbsup: Imo it was OSA Stories I believed. In the last days I learned that my reality wasn't the real one and I thought about M&M too.

I don't like that Hubbards ideas survive, but M&M are the wrong target.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
What will OSA be up to in 2011? All sorts of things: seeking to neuter critics, seeking to promote LRH or at least cut back on the criticism, seeking to inch their way into sites and stir up shit, seeking to protect what's left of the cult . . . same ole same ole.

Who knows what the M&M Show is up to. Until they come clean they are suspect as far as I'm concerned. With Rathbun, Rinder and Laws all lined up, we now have a top trio of experienced OSA operatives working in tandem - but is it cult OSA or Independent OSA? No DOX = guesswork at this stage. Time will tell, I guesss.

In the meantime, as Feral says, they'll do their thing, we'll do ours . . .

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I've said it before: OSA would like it if Godwins Law applied to 'em.

Well, conspiracy theories about the steenkin' OSA are rather fun.. Usually.. But when they're taken so fuckin' seriously as we've seen lately, they cease to be fun!

And to add cringeworthyness to embarrasment.. I don't think OSA has the required intelligence to cause the late disruption! - They're too stoopid and ineffective. They fuck up! - If they'd done it, we'd have seen it.

We did it ourselves! - But I'm sure some OSA flunky writes up his stat for it...

:yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Their priorities SHOULD be finding a new career path. :coolwink:

I think that here in Oz at least OSAspawn are going to find it impossible to not feel jarring cognitive dissonance over the coming few months as they watch the cult crumble before their eyes and the Idle Morgue in Melbourne (their only hope of "salvation") be the bust that we all know it will be. :yes:

As for those who've been busy lately screaming OSAOSAOSA, well my guess is they'll continue to do so from whatever illusory vantage point they can climb.

"If you can't be coherent, at least you can be consistent" will be the motto IMO.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Really?

BLOODY HELL!.

That's all.

I tend to agree, however I like what Al wrote on his blog. :)

http://www.alanzosblog.blogspot.com/

I left the Church of Scientology in 2000, and have been doing what I can to warn the public about the lies and abuse that L. Ron Hubbard and the executives of the Church of Scientology have been waging against spiritual seekers who came to Scientology and trusted it as their chosen religion.

From their positions as the heads of the Office of Special Affairs, I witnessed what Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder did to people who had the courage to speak out and warn the public about the criminality and abuse they experienced while in the Church of Scientology.

Make no mistake - I appreciate what Marty and Mike have done for the last year and a half to try to repair the damage they did to Scientology's whistle-blowers and others who spoke out. In my opinion, Marty and Mike are on a clear path to clean up the abuses they perpetuated against well-meaning, innocent people who sacrificed their livelihoods, their families, and sometimes their sanity, to do what they felt was their civic duty for their fellows and to warn the public about the dangers of Scientology.

I believe that Marty and Mike ARE now headed in the right direction.

BUT

They are not yet telling the full truth that everyone needs to understand the full activities of what Scientology has been engaged in, and to know the real statistics of an organization which seeks to exploit their members' spiritual vulnerabilities, and which has abused their member's sacred, spiritual trust.

Much has changed for the better since Marty and Mike began speaking out. And their efforts, and what they themselves have endured at the hands of their former boss, David Miscavige, are all very much acknowledged by me and many others.

But I am here to tell them that they need to do more: They need to come fully clean.

They know FAR MORE than they are telling.

In a post that Marty Rathbun wrote a few days ago entitled "Journalists Beware of Scientology Inc Spy", Marty Rathbun exposed a person who probably worked for Marty and Mike for 20 years. He was probably managed by Marty and Mike while they ran him on operations they themselves conducted against whistle-blowers who went to the press to warn the public and to expose Scientology's criminal abuse.

The following set of comments on Marty's blog, underneath Marty's article, exposes one little string that every Scientologist needs to pull so they can make fully informed decisions about an organization, and a philosophy, to which they have given their lives, their good names, and their sacred trust:

Huckleberry | February 16, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Reply

This is fascinating stuff, Marty. Connolly was pulled off a Vanity Fair piece in 07 on the suicides of Theresa Duncan and her 2D, Jeremy Blake. Graydon Carter offered no explanation as to why he took him off the story but consider this: Duncan was telling the world that her friend, Beck, wanted to get the hell out of the CoS. After that, she started getting threatening phone calls in the middle of the night and was being followed. Beck later denied that he’d ever told her he wanted to leave CoS.

martyrathbun09 | February 16, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Reply

Huck,
Can you forward me more details on that affair, if you have access?
Marty

Huckleberry | February 16, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Reply

http://www.somareview.com/printarticle.cfm?datekey=07120702

The broader story, that Duncan believed she was being followed and harrassed because she publicly said that Beck wanted to break all ties with MissCabbage’s “church” has been well documented.

Also, Connolly wrote extensively about The Pelican. I’m guessing quid pro quo with OSA on that one.

I seem to remember, too, that in the early 90s, he wrote a Scientology expose, maybe for Premiere magazine?

martyrathbun09 | February 16, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Reply

Huck,

Yes – he informed on Premiere when they did a report on the early 90s. Take a look at his treatment of Bert Fields in the Pellicano stories. Fields was absolutely in bed with Pellicano. My guess is you’ll find the connection downplayed in the stories.

Marty

Huckleberry | February 16, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Reply

Fields is a survivor but the links to The Pelican almost cost him his career.

I have a question for you: if Connolly has been on CoS covert lines since the early 90s, who cultivated him if neither you nor Rinder knew about him?

Marty Rathbun never answered this question on his blog, and neither did Mike Rinder.

It is a string that is waiting to be pulled, and there are more than a few Sherman Tanks waiting to come out.

Ever since the revelation that the FBI is now investigating the criminal abuse perpetrated by the Church of Scientology, the landscape of Scientology Whistle-blowing has completely changed. I have come to realize that I, and many critics who have been around as long as I have and longer, are like Cold Warriors, fighting a fight that no longer really exists. We can now turn our attentions to our own lives and self-interests, knowing that the Truth Will Out with the power of subpoena, the forensic accounting, and the witness protection that the US FBI can deliver.

So I'm pretty much done with Keeping Scientology Exposed. The sacrifices and the efforts of countless whistle-blowers have paid off. I have a strong faith that justice will be done for all those who have been awaiting it when it comes to Scientology's criminal past.

But if Scientology has any hope of a respectable, crime-free future, where it can actually be accepted into society and into the Family of Man, Marty and Mike and many others who were involved need to come clean to those Scientologists who put so much faith in them, and they need to tell the world ALL that they know.

I believe that only then can Scientologists hope to have a clean break with the past, co-exist in a present society that can trust them, and have a future that they can fully be proud of.

TG1

Angelic Poster
snipped the rest of the op....

I am not being facetious in the least when I would suggest the following:

who gives a fuck.

Granted, I normally just pal around in chatbox and give a smartass comment or two in a few threads now and again, but ultimately, who the fuck cares?

That might be a bit harsh, but honestly, in all of my time here (and I admit I tend to reject all of the drama and write it off so I can enjoy the camaraderie) only recently has there been any REAL WORLD retaliation for anything that has been said on the board (that being Emma's unfortunate situation). I could just be oblivious to other situations of people being hounded and stalked, etc etc, but I think by and large, this is a relatively safe environment for people to speak their minds and have respectful dialogue.

At the end of the day, I read posts and judge them through my own personal vantage point and there's absolutely ZERO difference when I come to the conclusion that "S/He's an asshole" as opposed to "S/He's an OSA asshole".

I guess that doesn't make too much sense, but I also enjoy the luxury of knowing that my posts are rarely if ever responded to in threads, so it might be different for those waging a war via delayed posts. To you I say, hit up the chatbox.

Frank, I'm giving you some love here.

See you in chat.

TG1

I don't mind people having their OSA theories. If they are wrong they are wrong. If I don't agree with them, I don't agree with them.
It's far more irritating to me to hear never ending attempts to debunk others OSA theories than the theories themselves, even those I don't agree with. OSA is real. People have thoughts and theories, even though most people don't bother posting them. Nothing wrong with that is there?

And this (Scooter) "...As for those who've been busy lately screaming OSAOSAOSA, well my guess is they'll continue to do so from whatever illusory vantage point they can climb..."

We have got that now! It's been round the block so many times the wheels have fallen off.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Hold on just a minute...

I tend to agree, however I like what Al wrote on his blog. :)

http://www.alanzosblog.blogspot.com/
This:
Ever since the revelation that the FBI is now investigating the criminal abuse perpetrated by the Church of Scientology, the landscape of Scientology Whistle-blowing has completely changed. I have come to realize that I, and many critics who have been around as long as I have and longer, are like Cold Warriors, fighting a fight that no longer really exists. We can now turn our attentions to our own lives and self-interests, knowing that the Truth Will Out with the power of subpoena, the forensic accounting, and the witness protection that the US FBI can deliver.

So I'm pretty much done with Keeping Scientology Exposed. The sacrifices and the efforts of countless whistle-blowers have paid off. I have a strong faith that justice will be done for all those who have been awaiting it when it comes to Scientology's criminal past.

I like Alanzo but if he believes it is over he is a fool. It is over when the midget along with his co-conspirators reside in graybar mansion under federal indictment and conviction; Moxon and Paquette etc. have been disbarred; the hundreds of millions of dollars hidden away has been recovered and is being applied to restitution to the many victims of hubbards vindictive and insane policies; all the disconnected families have been reunited; the press is being given tours of a fully accessible Int Base and the former captives are all on the tv talk show circuit corroborating what the early expatriates were saying and writing. And Tom Cruise is eating heaping portions of crow if not shite in the attempt to salvage his career.

Meanwhile we've got to keep pouring it on relentlessly as surely OSA et al are too.

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I like Alanzo's blogpost and agree that Marty and Mike need to come clean and tell all. However, I disagree with the idea that the war is over and it's just a clean up. The war ain't over. Miscaviage is still running the show and causing great evil to many people. He has to be stopped.

On Feral's post about Marty:

I agree the real fight is not with the M&M show. But that doesn't mean that valid criticism of what they are doing/not doing and how they are doing/not doing it isn't important.

I have a real case of love/hate for Marty. I truly appreciate that he has (figuratively speaking) dropped his draws and shaken his naked ass at Miscavige. He's definitely the 2010- 2011 SP of the Year, at least in Miscavige's eyes and for that alone, I have great respect for him. But
on the other hand, he's still a koolaid drinking Scio, who's making money
on the con.

He's got his own little board where he really doesn't have to deal with "entheta" which means he doesn't have to deal with people confronting him with facts he doesn't want to see. For that, I lose all respect.

Re: Conspiracies Abound!

Due to the nature of the beast, Scientology appears to have a high percentage of conspiracy kooks. It goes with the insidious mindset that
is ingrained in us. The more out of the mindset, the less likely you are to buy into all the lofty guys in the tin foil hats.

Re:OSA OSA OSA.

I mean this honestly. FUCK OSA!

Who gives a shit about what they think, what they do, who they are?

They are incompetent retards who just don't get it.

Protip: HOW TO HANDLE OSA!

Laugh at them.

P

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
OSA's plan for 2011...

OSA EXEC
Sir! All that billowing smoke that you asked us
to find the why on....well, errr...that's not our smoke
that we use to confuse Scientologists--the place is on fire!
Parishioners are blowing the church at an unprecedented rate!

COB
Block the exits!

OSA EXEC
We tried that sir. They are climbing out windows
and tunneling out everywhere. We can't stop them!

COB
We need more smoke so they can't find the exits.
You know what to do!

OSA EXEC
Yes sir! We'll light more fires right away!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA 2011

Well Feral, we did it to our selves: the OSA would not have been able to stur up trouble if you and Carmel had not dragged out that sh*t of af a drama over Christmas.

2> the war is not over til DM is arrested for human trafficing and RTC funds frozen & given out.

3> "Marty" needs to come clean about his involvement in covering up Lisa McPherson's death, especially how CofS got to the coroner.

4> There are still 20, 000+ members who are still being victimised and gonna need hands on help when the walls around Gold come down.

5> Keep the Aus government investigating, re: tax ammendment.

> steps off soapbox.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Feral,

It's not that new of a tactic. I've been accused of being OSA many times - long after I was expelled and publicly said I was interested in FZ (some of the time)-even by some people who post here and some who used to.

But that having been said, whether it's Mike Laws or me or Jane Doe newbie who's on the receiving end of the accusation, it does do OSA's work for them...

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Now that would be vital target! But it's only a priority though in Australia and I'm afraid that battle is already lost for them. It's over, the preponderance of evidence is IN with the Inquiry it has been adjudicated and will be passed into law this March with bi-partisan support.

The stable door is closed. The stallion has bolted and is currently mounting a statue of Michael Gordon in the lobby of the CLO building, the horse is partial to black and he's wearing a black uniform, so is Vicki Dunstan , though the horse isn't too keen on her.

Laughing my fucking arse off. :dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

You are one funny shit.