What's new

Eeek!! OSA Bogeyman Bill Yaude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TG1

Angelic Poster
It is not only Marty who has a problem with people who remember, there are plenty of posters around all the boards who pander to newbies and don't want any one around who remembers.

LB, maybe they changed. And are still changing.

Who doesn't change?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hell if I know...here's what she said:

"Some kind of bogeyman cuz he's with OSA?"
Sorry---won't waste more time esplain it --I've spent 11 years trying to educate people about covert ops.

Yeah--I guess you're right. So what if he's helped create massive attacks against various active critics, in particular
Gerry Armstrong, who of course OSA is thrilled with those putting him down. We wouldn't be F*** typing here if Gerry hadn't done what he did.
I understand there IS a fine line between education and name calling, and yes, in years past I made mistakes as I believe many of us have.
However, what I explained about how the "Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia" (created by OSA, and the volunteers run by Yaude) remains
to this day, and whether you think it's important or not, many others have appreciated learning what they *really* do.

Yaude's lies and abuses, yes, helped me in waking up. He wasn't why I left, by a long shot. I agree he's actually helped, in a great way, ASSist in destroying his own "church"---and this is a fact.

Yup---Happily they foil themselves, daily. Hence my "Tick tock, Tick tock: Time
is on *our* side!~ :D

First off, the "critics who scream "OSA OSA!" is a F** OSA program, from way back. Sorry you missed that one, dear.

Secondly, so you're saying I am as bad as OSA Int? That
truly tells me a lot, thank you. I knew that's how you felt..it's taken 11 years for you to finally admit it.

And until you can actually tell me why anyone should not bring up Bill Yaude (with facts, vs name calling)
please don't tell me, or anyone else, who they can and cannot speak to you about.

Bogeyman? That is truly telling.

Tory/Magoo~~You local, friendly SP! :omg:

I am disappointed. Claire periodically gets these bugs up her butt and starts in on you and others on the receiving end and then all the old crap comes up more either because people feel compelled to defend themselves, or worse, it becomes fodder for more conflict to divert threads and attention.

You don't have to defend yourself. Your history and effort speaks for itself.
Yaude is what he is. And he's in the pile of the worst of them.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Mary...I appreciate you taking the time to say so.

Life rolls on...that's been my theory since I escaped out, in July of 2000---and guess what? It's still true, Today! :D:hifive::goodluck::thankyou::carryon::whatever:
:sleepy::welcome::tobed::kangaroo::write::thewave:
:anon::artist::goodjob::aliengreeting::rickroll:

ALL these and more have occurred, and I'm quite sure shall continue to occur...and I :thankyou: ALL for being here and sharing your views and letting me share mine.

That's all that matters, really.

Happy week-end!

Tory/Magoo (snowing here in Burbank, CA today!)

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
No, they aren't.

I left the cult in 2000 and then started feeling free to publicly criticize it (since I had given up on the idea of staying in whilst being unindoctrinated. It was an impossible dream.), which I did. I've been posting that the cult is non viable and non salvageable and needs to go away for over a decade. For over a decade, I've been decrying the cult's treatment of its members, particularly staff.

I first came on to ARS in 1998 and was a CofS member, then. So that gives a timeframe of roughly 2 years where I was defending them, versus eleven years where I have been doing the opposite. I've been criticized by some Scn'ists, some still in CofS (thinking of some people on Beliefnet who were probably OSA bots or at least PR reps) and some in the FZ for being critical of Hubbard and of CofS in this eleven year period of time.

As I recall you were identifying yourself as a scientologist all those years up until a few months ago. I think you still claim you are a "Natural Clear" and a "Past life OT". You hold yourself up as an expert even though you did basic courses and were only staff for a few months at a mission.

It is ok with me whatever you believe, I just don't like the slippery "I didn't mean what I just said" stuff. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Call me if you want, you have my #, or come to the chat and we can have a cat fight. I am not going to be intimidated by people complaining about me and trying to get me banned/declared for voicing my opinions. I have just as much of a right to speak my mind as you do.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Ladybird, I don't know you or who you are or your history. I just run into you in chat sometimes.

But you really do sound like you're trying to pick a fight. I don't see anyone fighting back.

Chill pill?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
As I recall you were identifying yourself as a scientologist all those years up until a few months ago. I think you still claim you are a "Natural Clear" and a "Past life OT". You hold yourself up as an expert even though you did basic courses and were only staff for a few months at a mission.

It is ok with me whatever you believe, I just don't like the slippery "I didn't mean what I just said" stuff. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Call me if you want, you have my #, or come to the chat and we can have a cat fight. I am not going to be intimidated by people complaining about me and trying to get me banned/declared for voicing my opinions. I have just as much of a right to speak my mind as you do.

Hi,

You've stated that I defended the cult in 99% of my posts. I left CofS in 2000. After that, I was a non CofS Scn'ist for some years and when I was such, made quite sure that people knew I was that sort of Scn'ist and not the CofS sort. And while so doing so I decried the actions of the cult and stated that it needed to go away, that it was toxic, harmful and could not be salvaged and said so in many posts.

I've never stated anything about being a Natural Clear in my posts. I've never attested to such nor was I ever told I was one when I was in the cult. I also never claimed to be a past life OT, since there were no OT levels at that time. I've explained that to you before. I do believe I was involved in Dianetics last lifetime and I do believe I know the name I had then. It's just my opinion, though. Belief is an odd thing.

In actual fact, I didn't just do basic courses when I was in the cult, nor was I only staff for a few months at that mission. That just was not the situation and I've mentioned that to you before.

I don't have your telephone number.

I always mean what I say and wouldn't dream of saying otherwise. But you know, if someone makes an error like saying I thought I was a past life OT or something else that I never posted, never thought and which didn't happen, then I usually do go ahead and set the record straight. I think you'll find that most people do that in that sort of circumstance.

I've never asked any admin to ban anyone for anything they posted, even off topic type stuff. I also think that people should be able to post (on topic) commentary, no matter how much they may differ with what someone else might be posting on that subject, provided the rules of conduct are kept in place.

But then again, I'm a person who'd like to see Liberals posting on Republican discussion boards and Republicans and Conservatives posting on Liberal and Democrat discussion boards. Why? Because they could learn from each other. I think that discussion boards that only allow one point of view are boring and not stimulating and that is why I rarely posted on FZ fora, even when I was really into that.

Hope this answers any extant questions or concerns.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Mary, you also post your opinions about things here. That's all I was doing. I represented this as my opinion, too, actually.

I have some critic friends who have the same viewpoint as I do on this particular thing. In fact, I was just talking about this with one of them the other night. I've already made it clear that I think that the cult's actions are destructive. It's just that I have also seen comments about other critics made in conjunction with comments about Bill Yaude and/or other OSA phenomena. To the extent that this happens, when it happens, I find that irresponsible. I think that discussion of OSA is extremely relevant and valid. I think that people like Pooks and Tory and quite a few others have really disclosed a lot of valuable information about OSA and other toxic phenomena relating to the cult of Cof$. But I also think that when such commentary appears in a post about other forum contributors that this is not only non sequitur but actually harmful to the critic's scene.

OSA would like to harm the critic's scene. They'd not only like us to stop criticizing, but they'd also like to harm the people who are doing so. They are steeped in malice. But they also have not accomplished anywhere near as much as they'd hoped. When they take a step forward and actually accomplish something, they (almost simultaneously) take about 20 steps backward for every single one of those forward steps. Sometimes it's incompetence. Often it's extremely bad judgement. They misread how the public will react, they misread how their own members will react, they misread how the press will react, and they shoot themselves in the foot constantly. One of the reasons they are ineffective is because many of us know how they work and the reason we do is because of the whistleblowers out there.

But every time a critic attacks someone else while making comparisons to OSA -such as has happened to Dennis Ehrlich, Pooks, Terril and quite a few others, this only serves to discredit the critical movement. And I think it's more harmful than OSA's pathetic efforts, in the long run.

'For a lack of wood the fire goeth out;
And where there is no whisperer, contention ceaseth.
As coals are to hot embers, and wood to fire,
So is a a contentious man to inflame strife'
Proverbs 26:20-21

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
God Dammit. Does this petty BS ever stop? 10 freaking years this has gone on for at least.

Feral

Rogue male
well fluffygirl - I do remember your arrival on ARS - I thought wgert was a little before your time but, honestly, its all a bit hazy...

There have been two, and only two, pro Cofs posters that I have respected - you (take a bow) and andy milne.

You because it was obvious that though you were mired in some of the mindset you were trying to be open and engaging. It was sad in a way cos all of us on there knew you were going to get clipped for it.

And andy Milne because he never tried to disguise who he was - he was OSA and said so. I do not care if someone is OSA - I just wish they had the courage to actually be up front about it.

Well knock me down and kick me in the teeth.

Andy was once a friend of mine. Do you know he's been seriously disaffected for a dogs age? I don't think he or his wife have done anything for nearly 13 years.

His wife's nick name was "Twodogs" funny if you know the joke.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'm not sure that it was our Andy, Feral.
Maybe Mick will tell us if the Andy Milne he's referring to was an Aussie, I meant to ask.
The open honesty Mick describes would fit so it wouldn't really surprise me if it was, our Andy is quite a character.

olska

His wife's nick name was "Twodogs" funny if you know the joke.

If that's the joke about how the baby's name is chosen, yah, it's very funny. hehe. I don't know any of the people involved -- carry on...

Ladybird

I admit I am a little sensitive about this whole OSA/ Sea Org/ critic bashing topic. I did work for OSA PR and I do know all the policy and tricks. I really hate it when I see that kind of stuff.

As far as me not changing (per Feral) I don't change my story or make things up, I say what I mean, I do not back channel or report people. In scientology terms I am more of a 2.5 than a 1.1 these days.

Here is quote from the resident OSA rep on OCMB "Suzanne Marie". She is 100% spot on IMNSHO!

OSA would not be doing anything to arouse the ire or suspicion of the critics. They would be posting stupid and destructive things IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU, you fool. They would be trying to make this forum duller than ditch dirt and so inane that no rational person would want to read it.

I hope SM is waking up and will show up around here as a critic soon!

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32427&p=392959#p392959

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I'm not sure that it was our Andy, Feral.
Maybe Mick will tell us if the Andy Milne he's referring to was an Aussie, I meant to ask.
The open honesty Mick describes would fit so it wouldn't really surprise me if it was, our Andy is quite a character.

Wow there must be 3 (three) Andy Milnes then.

The Andy Milne I referred to is Scottish. He was OSA PR in the UK when I knew him, later went to LA and for the first year of ARS posted on there as himself.

Then there was external Comm Andy Milne who was from Canada - he worked in ext comm at CW and later I heard was at CLO Canada.

And now there is an Ozzie? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.