What's new

Class XII in Oz.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Yet another email from Mrs Ethier. This time she has decided to involve another innocent party.

Please go through your posts (anyone who has written about Ekaterine Ethier) and remove any defamatory labels. If it is not defamatory, but is factual, then please leave it in.

ok, I will look mine over and delete as appropriate. Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Mary

ok. I don't see anything I posted to be false. So I see nothing to remove unless we go back to the original idea.
I propose that she do what was suggested. Remove all her defamatory posts on ARS. Then I will, as I stated, delete mine.
With the posting of her emails, this is like trying to deal with Barbara Schwarz. One cannot reason with irrationality and venom. Are we adding fuel to this fire by posting more? What can be done to extinguish it?

I guess my posts are included in the request
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=497121#post497121
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18471

That sounds like a good trade off.

I would delete mine about her at ARS as well. But she needs to delete her's first. She went off the deep end on Claire and Diana first and started messing with Pierre's website ( which proved it was she posting)

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
ok, I will look mine over and delete as appropriate. Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Mary

ok. I don't see anything I posted to be false. So I see nothing to remove unless we go back to the original idea.
I propose that she do what was suggested. Remove all her defamatory posts on ARS. Then I will, as I stated, delete mine.
With the posting of her emails, this is like trying to deal with Barbara Schwarz. One cannot reason with irrationality and venom. Are we adding fuel to this fire by posting more? What can be done to extinguish it?

She said some bad things about me but most of them are wrapped up in the delusion she is arguing about or defending. What she said of Claire and Diana is another thing.

She posts as Baby Doll, Go Navy and some others, all under the same profile
Disclosure: Legally Minor
http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...AD5bE0eSTtWCIiQWZkOLhlaWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

Here is one thread where I spoke up about her and tried to reason with her.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt....read/c2c08f59ad2b72a1/3b5c5b0903ca1774?q=mary

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is her website:

http://www.navynavy.com/

She's a Six Sigma consultant.

Emma, some people believe in justice, integrity and truth, and you are one of them, my hats off to you for all that you do despite of it all.

In a way, I do not want her postings to be deleted from ARS and other websites, because they should serve as a testament to her insane, evil actions as well as Pierre Ethier's, they both operate in life without a care for other people's feelings or reputation; their attitude is that they can do to others whatever they please and anyone dare to defend themselves they get attacked even more fiercely, an old OSA trick.

It is a well know fact that Catherine Ethier , MSME , P. Eng. , SSL MBB or Ekatherine Ethier, plus a myriad of nicks that she used, has been attacking me for more than three years in the internet, she is what is called a cyberbully. I remained silent for all those years thinking that Pierre and Ekatherine would come to their senses and would see what they were doing to themselves.

Catherine attacked anyone who dared to defend me, and she had no qualms about stealing people's nicks and names or posting people's private phone numbers. She accused me of the most insane things under many psedunyms like gonavy, cahorse, babydoll, dolla, ultrel, she accused me of poisoning her husband, she then called my convention, the 'spanking convention, she accused Claire of removing a liver to shut up the victim, whatever that means. She also accused Terril Parks of killing Lisa MacPherson, accused LR of 'shagging her vagina', claimed to be 13 years old, she also claimed that LR was a martian and claimed to be a member of the CofS collecting data on people said was she keeping a file on Nick Warren.

She's also deliberately sporged (Voltaire's Child) nick on alt.religion.scientology. Her posts (are still there for anyone who cares to see them), are rude, incoherent, hysterical and illogical. She now demands that posts about her on ESMB are to be erased while she does not take responsiblity for what she has done to others for many years. And just recently Pierre sent an email to a friend whose wife is very sick, telling him that he wished she died.

It should not be forgotten that her husband Pierre acquired the entire set of handwritten notes of Ken Ogger AKA the Pilot, per his own statement: "It is nearly 30 pounds or roughly 8000 pages" that he knew well were stolen from his home when he died. Anyone can speculate that he will say it was HIS research.

Emma you have a lot more sense of justice and integrity than many who call themselves "OTs, promoters of the Freezone, auditors of high caliber, old timers who deliver standard tech, etc, etc," and who are supposed to be helping others achieve higher spiritual and ethical levels.

For no one in the Freezone/Independent field, NO ONE ( I won't say their names, for they know who they are) said: we took a lot from Hubbard and we are not going to continue promoting any more insane behavior, you and Pierre should stop and unless you stop and put your ethics in we will never get auditing by Pierre because it only perpetuates the evils of what happened in Scientology which destroyed many people's lives.

But that would be too much to ask, wouldn't it?

Diana

Terril park

Sponsor
She also accused Terril Parks of killing Lisa MacPherson,

Missed that. Can you repost here?

It should not be forgotten that her husband Pierre acquired the entire set of handwritten notes of Ken Ogger AKA the Pilot, per his own statement: "It is nearly 30 pounds or roughly 8000 pages" that he knew well were stolen from his home when he died. Anyone can speculate that he will say it was HIS research.

I know who placed these documents In Pierre's hands. They were previously in communication with Pilots mother and the person looking after Ken's house.

dianaclass8

Missed that. Can you repost here?

************Well, on ARS, she asks you a couple of time if you killed Lisa...she also asks if you audited Mario Majorski...Pierre's PC on the Ls, they guy who went crazy and was killed at CCI.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt....a1/cdede2a9d5e24dcd?q=about+class+xii&lnk=nl&

I know who placed these documents In Pierre's hands. They were previously in communication with Pilots mother and the person looking after Ken's house.

******************The fact is that Pierre knows that they are stolen, he was asked to return them and he refused.

Diana

dianaclass8

Well, there she may have had a point ....

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

I know you're joking...LOL!

But, besides me....LR was the ONLY person in the Freezone and now Emma on ESMB who confronted those people with their unethical behavior...

The rest validated both Pierre and Ekatherine Ethier and even shamelessly promoted Pierre and his Ls. Frankly I don't care if he gets PCs and she does well on her business, my contention is that if they want to play the game they must to follow the rules.

Diana

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Insanities 2 cups
Treatening 1 1/2 cup
Black PR op 1 cup
A guru speech 3 cups
Stolen researches 1 cup
money disputes 5 tasse

Put all ingredients in the mixer
Mix the longer as you can

Add 5 drops of false essence of religion
2-3 drops of hatrer , lies and war
!0 drops of spying
put in oven 350
bake it as long as you can

And than your scientology Cake is ready

Cream it with the chocolate 10 year peremption date passed
make it appears yum yum
eat it till you get nausea
Dring some Koolaid :booze:
and throw out!

:runaround:

I know you're joking...LOL!] ...

Not as much as you might think, Di. Remember, I only knew LR as a crazy sick woman who spent her time spewing the worst sort of online vilifications in the nastiest terms of any person who dared to speak less than glowingly of L. Ron Hubbard and "Ron's Tech". She was a 'True Believer' in the worst possible sense. :eyeroll:

L.R.
R.I.P.

:spacecraft:

Gone to the Mother Ship​

Mark A. Baker

dianaclass8

She had the right to believe whatever she wants...same with the rest.

On that case, Pierre E is a crazy sick man who spends his time spewing the worst sort of on line vilificationes...etc, etc, a thousand times nastier than LR ever did.

She was always there for me and I do miss her despite whatever anyone has to say about her.

Diana

Not as much as you might think, Di. Remember, I only knew LR as a crazy sick woman who spent her time spewing the worst sort of online vilifications in the nastiest terms of any person who dared to speak less than glowingly of L. Ron Hubbard and "Ron's Tech". She was a 'True Believer' in the worst possible sense. :eyeroll:

L.R.
R.I.P.

Gone to the Mother Ship​

Mark A. Baker

Hatshepsut

Crusader

L.R.
R.I.P.

Gone to the Mother Ship​

Mark A. Baker

MOAR!

We'll gladly take the nasty specimens.
ship_11_animated.gif
ship_11_animated.gif
Transpt2.gif
Transpt2.gif
Transpt2.gif
Transpt2.gif
alien-walk-2W.gif
alien-run-1W.gif

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Insanities 2 cups
Treatening 1 1/2 cup
Black PR op 1 cup
A guru speech 3 cups
Stolen researches 1 cup
money disputes 5 tasse

Put all ingredients in the mixer
Mix the longer as you can

Add 5 drops of false essence of religion
2-3 drops of hatrer , lies and war
!0 drops of spying
put in oven 350
bake it as long as you can

And than your scientology Cake is ready

Cream it with the chocolate 10 year peremption date passed
make it appears yum yum
eat it till you get nausea
Dring some Koolaid :booze:
and throw out!

:runaround:

:roflmao: :thumbsup: :happydance:

.... disgusting, but so descriptive

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
LR was Lone Ranger.

She was a mixed bag. She could be quite venomous and she was quite unfair to some friends of mine. I also had experiences with her that did not please me.

But you know what else she did?

She waived fees for a person who had very little money and was not doing so well and who really really wanted to take a course she was offering. People who approached her for help- like this person to whom I refer- were seldom, if ever, turned away by her.

She just wanted to help people. And she also was a bitch.

We're all part saint and part sinner.

dianaclass8

LR was Lone Ranger.

She was a mixed bag. She could be quite venomous and she was quite unfair to some friends of mine. I also had experiences with her that did not please me.

But you know what else she did?

She waived fees for a person who had very little money and was not doing so well and who really really wanted to take a course she was offering. People who approached her for help- like this person to whom I refer- were seldom, if ever, turned away by her.

She just wanted to help people. And she also was a bitch.

We're all part saint and part sinner.

So true.

Thanks for you comment my friend.

Diana

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Justice?

Diana you write:

"Emma, some people believe in justice, integrity and truth, and you are one of them, my hats off to you for all that you do despite of it all."

You complain about Pierre's fathering skills as if you care about his child. But you write about him and his wife in the most degrading manner and post it on the internet for his son to find and read about? What kind of "justice" is it when you cause the children pain and suffering by what you write about their parents and publish on the Internet? How is that "justice"?

I have been forwarded every message you have posted about ME on this forum.

You have outed me twice on this forum causing my husband over 40,000.00 in legal expenses, which is money my children will not have to use for education. This is your kind of "justice"?

You complain and refer to me as psycotic and you with hold from everyone on this forum that actual time place form and event of out history? What kind of "justice" is that?

Pierre's wife NEVER posted on any forum anywhere until you emailed "knowledge reports" to her company in Canada that were picked up by her manager at work which effected her employment then and even now as it comes up on references and you have not bothered to share this information with anyone on ESMB. What kind of "justice" and "honor" and "truth" and Integrity is that?

When I posted MY SIDE of our story on the internet I specifically did not use your real name so your family and children and neighbors would not be effected by your reckless work to malign and unmock people involved in these arenas. THAT is mercy.

I have grown weary of your continued work to slander and malign me and blatantly lie here by omitting data to everyone here you preach to.

I have a side of this story also.

And the people here have NOT been told all by you.

My write about our history is HERE:

http://visibleinfluence.blogspot.com/ To the right under "pages".

Otherwise, please keep yourself in my "past" where you belong.

I am tired of watching you lie and scam to all of the people on this forum as an "honor bearing justice" terminal.

Out of respect and concern for your children, I have kept my write up about you and I, not all that is known about you.

For the love of God I hope the people here can consider the children of the people you want to malign. They have computers and they have access to the Internet.

To stand around and complain about injustices of the Church and then fling it on others as if they aren't worth a damn or do not matter puts you in the same category as the things you protest about.

What has Pierre's son done to any of you people, that he should have to live with the way his parents have been slandered and maligned here on this public forum?

Last edited: