What's new

Class XII in Oz.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yeah. What Mary said.

TO if you could point out what "fair gaming" of the child has been done on this thread (or on the whole board) I'll happily remove it.

His parents (mainly the mother) has plastered herself all over the internet regarding her child. Anything posted about the age of the child was done either by Mrs Ethier herself (a website she created) or is a transcript of a meeting (or some such) that she attended which is hosted on another server.

And while we are at it, could you please explain to me why its ok that this woman can threaten to have child services investigate me and try to get them to take my child from me. Also could you please explain why this woman gets a free pass after the atrocious things shes written on ARS over the years.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Mary,

The fact that you are dragging my kids into this now explains exactly why you do not see anything wrong with people using children as weapons here.

I sure as hell am not going to improve your vision from where I am at.

You have no idea who I am or what I am.

I have a right to care about children.

And that is not something anyone here can say to change.

YOU dragged your children into this. In one of your earlier posts on this thread. Not me:

Diana you write:

"Emma, some people believe in justice, integrity and truth, and you are one of them, my hats off to you for all that you do despite of it all."

You complain about Pierre's fathering skills as if you care about his child. But you write about him and his wife in the most degrading manner and post it on the internet for his son to find and read about? What kind of "justice" is it when you cause the children pain and suffering by what you write about their parents and publish on the Internet? How is that "justice"?

I have been forwarded every message you have posted about ME on this forum.

You have outed me twice on this forum causing my husband over 40,000.00 in legal expenses, which is money my children will not have to use for education. This is your kind of "justice"?

You complain and refer to me as psycotic and you with hold from everyone on this forum that actual time place form and event of out history? What kind of "justice" is that?

Pierre's wife NEVER posted on any forum anywhere until you emailed "knowledge reports" to her company in Canada that were picked up by her manager at work which effected her employment then and even now as it comes up on references and you have not bothered to share this information with anyone on ESMB. What kind of "justice" and "honor" and "truth" and Integrity is that?

When I posted MY SIDE of our story on the internet I specifically did not use your real name so your family and children and neighbors would not be effected by your reckless work to malign and unmock people involved in these arenas. THAT is mercy.

And Diana was repremanded for outing you here. Emma had the post edited or deleted. This is old news and you have dragged it up, dragged your kids into it, using this thread as an excuse to keep the flames going.

I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are. I don't know anything about your kids except what you posted. Shame on you for using this thread about Pierre to keep your flame war going and using your kids as an excuse to do so.

Now answer Emma's question

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks you very much Emma

Permit me to point out, this is NOT about my feud with Diana. She has been over here slandering me and degrading me for over a year and I have not bothered to respond. That should tell people something. There was an entire thread dedicated to fairgaming me here that I did not have interest in responding to. She outed me twice (to get at my husband) (that is between them now) and I did not respond on this forum. This is not about my feud with her.

These are the things written about children and their lives, reported as facts with no evidence to back it up, that I think out of respect for those children should be removed. One of them passed away and his siblings and parents have to have these things up about it on the net. It is on the Ivan thread:

Posts by Diana

About Ivan, I don't know what got onto him to abandon his children like that...It was horrible for me to see them growing up alone with no love and with no direction and rejected by the SO...I invited Sasha as much as I could to spend the night at my house and he loved it. Last time I spoke with him was few days before he died. He was incoherent.

Ivan comitted a crime as a father, as far as I am concerned.

Diana

Yes, his mother was Nancy a mousy looking/behaving SO member at AOLA and his step dad was a cook at the restaurant in CC. Nancy did not care about her children. I told her many times she need to take a break from staff and take care of them but she would not hear of it. She seemed like a lazy person that was always dazed and confused.

Diana

Yes, all of that is true...his mom was the OT2 supervisor at AOLA and I don't know how many times I told her about her children and she always said they were doing fine...she could not cope with being abandoned by Ivan and having to raise 3 children on her own and she just simply abandoned them too.

Diana

Ivan blew the SO and abandoned his children at a young age, he totally disconnected from them knowing well how horrible the conditions were in the SO.

Serge, Yuri and Sasha
. One blew both his hands off, the other is a normal guy and Sasha lost his mind from some illness or lack of nutrition, he used to live across the street from CCI and his stepfather used to bring him the leftovers from the restaurant where he was a chief.

They all grew up alone without a father and a mother; Sasha used to spend a lot of time in my house, I wanted to raise him along with my son but his mother did not let him...yet she did not take care of him.

Sadly he passed away at the age of 20 or something like that.

It has nothing to do with the SO or Scientology, it has to do with irrespnsible parenting.

Ivan came from a rich famliy in Russia, their story was in the cover of time magazone. I had no respect for Ivan or his ex-wife...

Diana

My god gottabrain, you have the facts really clear about Ivan and his family and I agree with you that those kids grew up in complete neglet and poverty.

It is one of the saddest stories in Scn.

Thank you,
Diana

Here is what it says on Sasha's myspace:

This profile is in memory of Sasha Obolensky
Sasha was a great guy and friend. He loved to make people laugh and he was great at it. He was a very strong person that got what he wanted for the most part. At the early age of 16, Sash wanted to live on his own and he made it go right to have his own apartment, even though most people over 20 still depend on their parents Sash didn’t. He acted like a kid but did what ever it took to survive, that’s what was great about him, he didn’t let life weigh him down and he kept his life simple like a kid would.

Sash loved to draw, he was pretty good at it too, he also loved taking pictures, skateboarding, watching movies over and over, he could recite his favorite movies and any Looney Tunes episode. I found it quite amazing that he could remember so much.

Sadly Sash was born with a very rare blood disease, I’m not sure of the exact name of the disease; it basically made it so he couldn’t produce white blood cells. Even though he had this disease his whole life; he was still just as active or more active than other kids. Every month Sash would have to go to the hospital to get white blood cells pumped into his body since his body wouldn’t produce them it self, without them he would have died.

When Sash was 24, the rare blood disease caught up to him. From what I know people that have this rare blood disease die at a very early age, much younger then Sash. Sash had a very strong will to live and he fought the disease to the end. The doctors couldn’t understand why he was still alive, when people with that disease die much younger then he did. Maybe it’s because they didn’t know how strong Sash really was.

Although Sasha’s life got really tough at the end, he will always be remembered as a great friend, who always made us laugh and a fighter till the end.

We will miss him and hope he is doing well, where ever he..s at.

Who I'd like to meet:
If any one has pictures or home videos of Sash let me know, you can send them to me and I can post them up on his MySpace.
Please feel free to post any thoughts about Sash you have or fun experiences you may have had with him.

I will build this profile as time goes on.

Sasha's Interests
General Skateboarding, drawing, movies, cartoons, video games, partying, going clubbing, dating, sex, girls, friends…

Music He would always tell me how his favorite music was Classical Music.

Movies The Predator, Star Wars Episode I, II, IV, V, VI.

I’ll find out what other movies he liked.

Television Looney Tunes, Dragonball Z. He loved cartoons.

Heroes I think his biggest hero was his Dad.

Originally Posted by FoTi
Diana, did Ivan ever try to communicate with his kids after he blew?
I asked Sasha once and he said no, not at all, but he loved him the same, his dad was his idol.

Diana

On Pierre's son:

Pierre treats his wife very badly and she would not listen to him. A lot of people asked him to control his wife but the truth of the matter he cannot.

Diana

Mary I agree with you 100% on this and I told him so, I sugested that he took some time off from auditing to handle his personal life, his health, his marriage and his son, but he would not hear of it.

His son was sent to Bulgaria because he was found by the police wondering on the streets in Canada, Pierre and his wife were accused of child neglect, while he tells the world he cured his son, the Canadian authorities want to take the child from him, that is why he was sent to Bulgaria.

He has not seen his son in years, I told him a couple years ago he should go see him, he needs him, he is 13 years old now and Pierre said he could not do such a long trip because of his weight, yet he is now on Australia.

Shame on Pierre for not taking care of his family.

Diana

The poor woman is mentally ill and we cannot assume that she is capable of dealing with a situation of some difficulty when Pierre is away from her home, she just goes in the internet and she starts posting the most insane statements about anything.

I sincerely feel sorry for her, I asked Pierre to take care of her but he would not hear of it.

Diana

No, they never travel together and per what I've seen in her postings in ARS, she actually hates Scientology and the Freezone.

She fills her empty life posting shit about me and Claire in the internet.

Diana

Pierre's son is 15, not 13. They spent last summer with their son. He is in Bulgaria with his grandmother because his mother has to work and only trusts her mother to take care of him. He has never been abandonded. He is doing excellent in school and learned to speak Bulgarian in three months. He loves Bulgary.

What you might not know is that after Diana chewed up Pierre and spit him out she went after his wife. She write GROSS K.R.'s about Pierres weight and what his wifes sex life must be like and sent them to Pierre's Wife's comapny in Canada where they were intercepted by a manager. His wife was dismissed and had a hard time getting a job afterwards because this traveled with her on her references. She is much younger than Pierre and must have a career going for her and her son. So, yes, she got mad and got on the internet and said and did some things that did not seem cogent as nobody had the missing information. She is NOT mentally Ill and this child has never been abused or abandonded.

To post these things on the Internet about his life and history and parents that is utterly false is complete injustice.

To post these stories of the children with their names and their parents names because of grudges with their parents is over the top.

AnonyMary

TO,
Why are you reposting it all? No one needs to know this stuff but you just repost away. Making it again to appear on the net. You are as guilty as those you accuse.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am reposting it because Emma asked me what

"TO if you could point out what "fair gaming" of the child has been done on this thread (or on the whole board) I'll happily remove it."

I am trying to have a conversation with her and you are protesting about it like mad and interrupting.

I am flattered at your application to be involved as my new enemy but I am not here for that or you.

I am ignoring you now as a background noise that has popped up as I am still trying to get someone here to think about these kids and not permit their personal lives to be exploited on this public forum.

I am sorry if that is upsetting anyone but I am not here running for any politicial campaign or promoting myself for other profit.

I gave my side of my story with Diana.

I am asking that people here think about these kids.

There is nothing left for me to say I have stated my case.

T.O.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
P.S. sorry Emma

About your last part.

I don't read ARS and I have no idea what happened there.

I am sorry if this woman became a source of trouble. She has had a lot of suppression on her lines. She does not understand how to fight back the way we might with words and logic and ideas and information. She was threatened and did whatever she knew how I guess. I don't even know why she became a target in the first place. She was on another planet.

As far as threats people say things they do not mean when they get angry. I don't think she can spot source the way you and / I might. So she probably wrong targets. I can only assume she was fighting back in whatever way she could think of.

I met her when they came to Las Vegas and she is like a fish out of water in the Scientology arena. She never really got involved with the culture. But she is very considerate and worried about these things socially because she knows she is not in the same groove. I think she would prefer to not have any enemies and not worry about her husband and child. She has had nothing much to do in the Scientology arena at all and comes from a much different culture.

For the record I think she would much prefer to be friends but since she does not know anything about what we are doing or thinking how can she begin? She should have never been dragged into these arenas. And I don't think her son should be either. Pierre has put himself in this arena and on these lines so whatever he creates is all fair. But his wife and kid really cannot play on this playing field and were set up for a loss from the beginning.

I would never support anyone or anything that would bring troubles upon you and your child.

Before we were Scientologists and before we were anti Scientologists or protesters or Independents or whatever, we were something important too. We were people who cared about other people. And were alright. We are still the people we were before we even heard of Scientology. We were family, friends, neighbors, students, and a lot of other meaningful things.

I am still that person and so are you.

I know we haven't always gotten along on the forum. It is spooky in some way that I am back handling the same conflict that made me unwanted here to begin with with the same source of the conflict. It feels like I am back in the same place. But I am not. And either are you. Before we ventured into this arena I was a person that could care about you. I am still that person.
Thank you for letting me post here again.

Love, Catherine

That's quite a generality and wrong target for this thread, considering that these issues with Pierre and his wife had been ongoing for a long time and if the Ethier's had addressed them to begin with, instead of either ignoring requests to address them or continuously maliciously attacking the complaintants or requesters, Emma would not have recieved such threatening emails ( which deserve to be posted).

IMHO, Degraded Being erred on bringing this up in this thread. One has nothing to do with the other.

I agree. I erred. That's the last thing I am going to say about it.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mary, application accepted

Mary, I became curious about your huge protest reads on this matter. Discovered it was you who outed Catherine on this forum with her real name and why this forum pops up when her name is Googled.

And why she is emailing Emma right now!

Also your contributions to discussing her child here.

O.K., I get your angle.

How you, and a class 8 could mock up this witch hunt and drag this person into this street fight against the backdrop of your combined "skills" only qualifies both of you as bullies as far as I am concerned.

You begged to become my enemy and now you should consider yourself just that.

Because bullies are a virus.

AnonyMary

Mary, I became curious about your huge protest reads on this matter. Discovered it was you who outed Catherine on this forum with her real name and why this forum pops up when her name is Googled.

O.K., I get your angle.

How you, and a class 8 could mock up this witch hunt and drag this person into this street fight against the backdrop of your combined "skills" only qualifies both of you as bullies as far as I am concerned.

:eyeroll:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pooks

Making nothing out of everything can become a habit.

It is what people do when they eat! They get a great big plate of food and indulge in making nothing out of all it! They, make it disappear!

These "making nothing out of everything" urges can begin to take on a life of their own!

When you begin to make nothing out of everything in sight it can backfire on you sometimes.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
5494656141_5c97612048_o.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Might I suggest that Ekaterina get her name corrupted here to Katherine rather than Catherine if one can't manage the original? It might lead to less confusion where surnames aren't used.

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Might I suggest that Ekaterina get her name corrupted here to Katherine rather than Catherine if one can't manage the original? It might lead to less confusion where surnames aren't used.

Paul

Or how about using The Oracle's nick for The Oracle and "Crazed dipshit" for Mrs. Ethier?

Terril park

Sponsor

O.K., I get your angle.

Mary's a good hat who dosn't like to see others fighting. Something we have in common.

Anything on ESMB is way late on the chain. Back in 2009 on ARS
E E often posting as "Voltaire's Child" <[email protected]>
was very nasty to Mary and Clare Swazey, me and possibly others.

This was then and probably still is Claire Swazeys nick on ARS
"Voltaire's Child" <[email protected]>

I'm not really sure why all this was going on as I wasn't on ARS at
the time, but occasionally someone would tell me I was being bashed
and I had a peek.

I believe I, Claire and Mary all commented that this was E E posting and
not Claire. She is pretty clueless at handling matters on the net and put
a lot of people's back up and has done herself no favours.

I didn't know that someone had sent information to her boss that got her sacked.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
There's a difference between not liking to see others fighting and inserting oneself into situations with faux parental chiding. The latter approach does not keep the peace because the recipients tend to find it quite annoying. People who really would like to keep the peace tend to talk to others in an entirely different manner.

I doubt very much that Mrs. E isn't net savvy. She's highly computer literate and is said to be a genius. She writes bizarre shit because she is malicious and bug fuck crazy, not because she doesn't know things.

What happened was I defended Diana on a.r.s. Mrs. E was already there, kooking out to an extent. I became a target so she started posting under my nick, a couple different versions of it. She also started posting hopes that I was dead and her knowledge that my husband was "flaccid". For a while, I argued with her then I saw how hopelessly crazy and stupid the whole thing was, so I stopped talking to her. She'd been posting those comments and using my nick to get me going. It didn't work and the situation kind of fizzled out.

But now she's pulling her crap on Emma and has threatened Ems. This is disgusting behavior. I don't care if she's got mental problems. She's also a very nasty person.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep

I'd get nasty too if someone was fairgaming my handicapped child on the Internet and describing his life history falsely and maliciously.

And I guess there is a good reason why he deserves this too?

Because of his parents?

But since I am the only one that seems to see twists and turns and game plays I am doing nothing here except being a misunderstood.

Understood.