What's new

What Mike Rinder said about Bob Minton

Terril park

Sponsor
we do? based on which statements from the FBI? or are you still channeling Marty?

Maybe I'm channeling you. :)

Its clear that Marty HAS to keep his cards close to his chest.

He wants DM in jail.

I'm for that. I do give him the benefit of the doubt re many issues.
Maybe I'll be proved wrong.

However we await a final reckoning.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Maybe I'm channeling you. :)

Its clear that Marty HAS to keep his cards close to his chest.

He wants DM in jail.

I'm for that. I do give him the benefit of the doubt re many issues.
Maybe I'll be proved wrong.

However we await a final reckoning.

Marty is keeping his cards close to his chest because he's playing a game with Miscavige. If he ever comes to his senses, he'll stop all this nonsense and just tell the truth about everything he knows.

All this other shit is just Marty playing some crazy Scn "game". Just tell the truth. ALL OF IT.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yes.

There are a few flaws in what you say here, Terril. What Mick Wenlock said is true. Marty Rathburn made efforts to undermine Sen Xenophon (who may well end up being Prime Minister of Australia - the man is a tower of integrity in many areas and known for it in every state here)

This is not so much proved as a rumour. Best I recall first stated by Carmel. Only stated by Carmel? Note I have a very high opinion of Carmel.
I heard from another Ozzie it was more that politicos in OZ contacted Marty. Note that we have seen much disagreement between Carmel and others in Oz. Bless them all.

Also Mike Rinder did an interview in OZ and put up his videos on trying to contact his, mother I believe, in Oz TV.

Marty was also against the inquiry and made statements to Aus media in an effort to interfere with the Inquiry and invalidate the testimonies of the ex's. He tried to water down the true history of Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and the C of S and spin it to something that DM started, which we all know is untrue. We lived it.

I've not seen such statements to media. That I recall. Can you post them?

Unfortunately, governments are slow. We won the Inquiry, but are still waiting for the final version and implementation of the Public Benefits Test, which will take away the tax exempt status of the Church of Scientology and other blood-sucking cults here. And the "main office" of the C of S through which it conducts international finances is registered here in OZ, btw. (what a joke) http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...asion-accusation/story-e6frea83-1225882967693

All exposed now with all info in government records. Cheers to OZ! And this will mean it will lose its reciprocal tax exempt status in the UK, too.

But European Ex's and Anons in Italy, France, Russia, Germany and other countries have also hit the C of S hard. It isn't fair to say that Australia has hit hardest.

All good stuff!

Finally, you give Marty credit for his "friends" and that's just wrong. Their accomplishments are their own and the most effective ones (i.e., the books) were done with little or no help from Marty. You are incorrectly assigning credit to Marty (wrong source) because he found it useful to himself to become friends with these people. They are not Indies. They are Ex's.
In a sense fair comment.

However all these people have a common cause, ending abuse. Some
testified in the SP Times " Truth Rundown."

You are out of the loop on Anon and Ex projects, Terril. You have no idea the incredible amount of work and effort that goes on behind the scenes. Nor will you. Nor will any of us know any more than the projects we deal with. But it was a silly statement to even compare the two.

I may not be as out of the loop as you consider. But yes, I mostly don't have a " need to know". And mostly don't.

M&M has certainly got some people out and done some good, but has also gotten in the way of other projects.

Best I know there is no hard data on that. [snip]

Most "Indies" do not share M&Ms extremist 100% pro-Hubbard views. They were brainwashed once and don't want to be that stupid twice. I've run across very, very few who agree with M&M. Maybe because they don't have the crimes to cover up, it is easier for them to see the truth, bit by bit. Harder for people like M&M.

Well I'm one who lives in the FZ area, the "Indy" area [ really a false distinction] and among anons, and for that matter critics. The common denominator is to end abuses.

It is the case that few "indies" and FZers are keen to associate with people who ..... sigh.... give them so many insults.

Terril park

Sponsor
Marty is keeping his cards close to his chest because he's playing a game with Miscavige. If he ever comes to his senses, he'll stop all this nonsense and just tell the truth about everything he knows.

All this other shit is just Marty playing some crazy Scn "game". Just tell the truth. ALL OF IT.

You know what he's said to the FBI?

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip> M and R have had criticism for a few years now. They of course deserve it.
However we have to look at what " amends" they've made. in scn. Or what restitution, or any suitable term.
They and there friends have been the most effective attack on the cult we have seen. Pretty much equal with Anonymous. Or maybe better? Its not a competition. Who cares.

That is the stupidest thing I have read in a long time. Go ahead, infract me. I don't care. This is just dribble! Subjective propaganda!

They and there friends have been the most effective attack on the cult we have seen. Pretty much equal with Anonymous.
WTF???? This is just plainly and simply propaganda! It is also not merely an opinion, it is absolute nonsense! How have you quantified this? What population and sample have you used? Nothing but opinion and thus propaganda, methinks.

Or maybe better?
Which parallel universe are you talking about? ...because in this one your suggestion here is ridiculous!

Its not a competition. Who cares.
Prattle on with subjective nonsense and then when your finished, minimize it? Man you are on roll, aren't you?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

THIS ^^^^

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Eggzactly! :thumbsup:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Bunkers reply on WWP:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/rinder-sez-bob-minton-blackmailed-by-dm.77347/

"I didn't mean to suggest that the family wanted money as the end goal of the Lisa case and I can see how what I wrote gave that horrible impression. Clearly that was not the case. They wanted justice, as did we all. The end of the trial was a horrible mess for everyone concerned and was another example of how Scientology subverts the court system. For me, that horrible mess was better than finding Bob dead which seemed like a real possibility.

My sloppy analogy about criminal and civil justice compares this case to the O.J. trial. The criminal trial ended with O.J. walking free, getting away with two murders. The civil trial found him guilty and forced to pay money he has fought hard for years not to give up. At the end of it all, two people remain dead with their families devastated while the murderer lived on in his mansion with his replacement Nicole-lookalike. Justice would have found him put behind bars even though he had been a beloved celebrity.

As with the O.J. trial, the court of popular opinion remains the final arbiter of justice. More people believe O.J. was guilty and those murders became his legacy. And Lisa's death is part of Scientology's legacy. It will forever be a stain on their reputation. Her story lives on and she will always be remembered. And O.J. wound up behind bars after all because of his own personal demons.

Scientology's story is not yet finished. There has been an unraveling going on and Rinder and Rathbun have been a part of that. We may not agree on everything but I'm glad Marty's blog got out the Paul Haggis letter, for instance. I'm glad he has a place where current Scientologists can see some of the madness going on in management and say they no longer wish to be a part of it. I'm happy when his blog brings out new information about slave labor being used to make Tom Cruise's trailers and motorcycles. We may wish it were like the movies and the two of them would march into the D.A.'s office, slam down a folder of evidence and the credits would roll as we knew justice was about to be done but look what happened when Marty admitted it was he who ordered the destruction of evidence in the Lisa case. The St. Pete Times asked the D.A. if they would reopen the case and he said no way.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article1012234.ece

But new information was revealed. New pieces of the puzzle were put into place. And the unraveling continues."

You managed not to include all that Bunker wrote and Rinder's reply

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh, I think Marty's actions are damaging to the cult. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't have a power play of his own in mind.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Very interesting posts from Mark Bunker on Marty's site about all this.. I look forward to Mr.Rathbun explaining more that he promised.

I note that Mark Bunker verified Mike Rinders freindship with Minton.. (Sort of baffles me still..)

I wold like to see the whole shameful story exposed in full.

Let's never forget Lisa Mc.Pherson! - And keep in mind what 'tech' was causing her untimely death.

:hattip:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well I'm one who lives in the FZ area, the "Indy" area [ really a false distinction] and among anons, and for that matter critics. The common denominator is to end abuses.

There is a couple that I knew in the Sea Org. I'll call them Joe and Judy. They have in the last year surfaced. Previous to that, they were living quietly away from anything to do with Scientology, Indies or exes. They were together for almost 20 years and they have a child. They decided to end their relationship, but they were still very close, were very good friends, and spoke very highly of each other.

Their re-emergence into the Indie/ex world coincided with their breakup. Judy wound up with another guy and took the child with her. Joe wound up hooking up with a newly out very well known in the Scn community "Indie"; I'll call her Mona. She was one of the ones featured on Marty's blog denouncing the abuses of the current church.

Since Mona hooked up with Joe, she has made him disconnect from Judy, and therefore has cut off communication with the child also. Joe at one point wrote Judy a disconnection letter. Judy was angry and devastated. Joe finally called her and told her privately he didn't really mean it; it was Mona's idea.

In a few months Joe is acting like a completely different person. He is cold and uncommunicative. His only communication to Judy is one line emails about subjects pertaining to their child. He was once very close to the child; now there is little contact. His family is very upset and feels they have lost him forever. Judy feels like he is a different person than the one she knew for 20 years.

My point is: just because someone is an "Indie" doesn't mean they haven't carried over a lot of the nasty shit from Scientology. Let's face it, Miscavige didn't invent disconnection. Just because someone is out of the official COS isn't a guarantee they aren't acting exactly like they did when they were in.

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
There is a couple that I knew in the Sea Org. I'll call them Joe and Judy. They have in the last year surfaced. Previous to that, they were living quietly away from anything to do with Scientology, Indies or exes. They were together for almost 20 years and they have a child. They decided to end their relationship, but they were still very close, were very good friends, and spoke very highly of each other.

Their re-emergence into the Indie/ex world coincided with their breakup. Judy wound up with another guy and took the child with her. Joe wound up hooking up with a newly out very well known in the Scn community "Indie"; I'll call her Mona. She was one of the ones featured on Marty's blog denouncing the abuses of the current church.

Since Mona hooked up with Joe, she has made him disconnect from Judy, and therefore has cut off communication with the child also. Joe at one point wrote Judy a disconnection letter. Judy was angry and devastated. Joe finally called her and told her privately he didn't really mean it; it was Mona's idea.

In a few months Joe is acting like a completely different person. He is cold and uncommunicative. His only communication to Judy is one line emails about subjects pertaining to their child. He was once very close to the child; now there is little contact. His family is very upset and feels they have lost him forever. Judy feels like he is a different person than the one she knew for 20 years.

My point is: just because someone is an "Indie" doesn't mean they haven't carried over a lot of the nasty shit from Scientology. Let's face it, Miscavige didn't invent disconnection. Just because someone is out of the official COS isn't a guarantee they aren't acting exactly like they did when they were in.

That is so so sad to read about Lulu.

Do you think being connected again (to the Indies) is what set this off?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
That is so so sad to read about Lulu.

Do you think being connected again (to the Indies) is what set this off?

I think being connected to this particular Indie set this off.

Which is my point. Making a blanket statement that "all Indies want to stop the abuses" isn't necessarily correct.

Most of the abuses are written into Church policy. Yes, Miscavige has taken them to an extreme, and threw in a few new ones of his own. But any Indie could justify disconnection with LRH policy.

AnonyMary

[re: QUOTE=AnonyMary ;544372 ]

I was quoting from the wwp thread, not the Marty blog thread. Please feel free to add any additional information.

I wasn't replying to you. Pooks. I was referring to AnonKat's post which I quoted.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

I am sad to see that the child and the connection to the rest of his famly are effected because of it. I thought it was very sad to have gone through all that to get out, only to discard a marriage so quickly. Now the child's life. :bigcry:

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holy Crap

Holy crap-a-roonies. When is this shit going to stop?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Holy crap-a-roonies. When is this shit going to stop?

It'll stop when the very last "scientologist" looks up from re-reading Keeping Scientology Working, mops their eyes with the rags they wear and suddenly leaps up and shouts "Oh My God this is utter bullshit".

Alas I think Scientology has a half-life longer than uranium and it's twice as toxic. I think Hubbards pigswill will be warping people for a long time to come - I mean jeez, Terril still follows this hogwash.