What's new

Rex Fowler found guilty of first-degree murder.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Probably. But mainly for the PR flap.

Paul

Rex cannot claim that shooting Ciancio was auditing process R2-45, because Ciancio was not a pc, and definitely wasn't in session.

Yes, he has brought Scientology into ill-repute but, hey, that's old news these days.

I suppose they will have to convene either a BofI or CommEv to be held in the vicinity of his current jail cell.

My finding on what has come out so far, is that he could be declared PTS to DMology as a result of all those illegal sec checks. However, they may declare him PTS Type B--Once a Criminal, Always a Criminal.

Obviously he was found mentally competent to stand Trial, but my question about potential degradation of his mental accuity remains unanswered.

If the right people had the chance to communicate with him--yes, there is a very good probability that he could become an anti-$cn figure-head but, we'll have to wait for all the Appeal processes to be completed.

"Scn Drove Me to Murder and Attempted Suicide" would be a very marketable book, proceeds going to an education campaign and the organized rescue of others wanting out.

There is the possibility that this terribly sad negative can be turned around into a strong positive that backfires on the Church.

I wonder ... will the Church now declare him PTS or SP? Will his wife obey the disconnection order?

And will a compassionate OSA Minister of The Church of Scientology come to give him the sacrements, counselling, and will the Minister of The Church of Scientology take such a turn for the worse psychologically that he will want to off himself and will never write the story of how the cult turned him into a murderer.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perfect! Thanks for posting this! It's good that the church couldn't be reached for lies, I mean comment.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Poor Rex is looking different nowadays with the deer in the headlights look:

153314.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2209/rexfowlermugshot800.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by Dulloldfart

It says estimated release date "12/31/9998" to match the "life without parole" sentence.

Maybe the CofS should change the wording of the SO contract to "A billion years without parole."

lolololol

"Many are called. Few are fitness boarded out." (you have to do wayyyy more than fuck up to escape the sea org)

Mystic

Crusader
I don't know much about non-obscene thetan law, but I think that appeal is sort of standard procedure in a 1st-degree murder conviction. The obscene thetans running the obscene entity "Co$" I would certainly think would NOT want an appeal as this again opens the possibility of their obscene thetanism (OT) being bantered around in a non-obscene thetan court of law.

(Clarification: I'm using this phrase "obscene thetan" as a :giggle:. If you haven't heard of the "Obscene Dog implant" spewed by the obscene tulpa (another OT) hubbard it makes no sense. Hubbard spewed about this implant and here is some of that spew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSv7tz1Ygks

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2209/rexfowlermugshot800.jpg

It says estimated release date "12/31/9998" to match the "life without parole" sentence.

Maybe the CofS should change the wording of the SO contract to "A billion years without parole." :)

Paul

I'm intrigued by that dating system. That's over 100 consecutive life sentences, allowing 75 years a lifetime. Would he maybe get 1000 years knocked off for good behaviour? Do the inmates have bragging rights about how long their sentence is? I mean, if he'd slaughtered ten innocents would his release date have been moved back to May 9, 9999 or something?

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

So, what does Rex do in his cell for the next couple decades?

Read Ron's tech and continue cogniting?

Start a Crimanon self-help group ?

Distribute The Way To Happiness booklets to inmates that are missing one of the precepts that Rex (having carefully studied Ron's scripture) believes was a transcriptionist error. That off-source one about "Do Not Murder".

HelluvaHoax!

Obscene Thetan

I don't know much about non-obscene thetan law, but I think that appeal is sort of standard procedure in a 1st-degree murder conviction. The obscene thetans running the obscene entity "Co$" I would certainly think would NOT want an appeal as this again opens the possibility of their obscene thetanism (OT) being bantered around in a non-obscene thetan court of law.

:clapping: :hysterical: :clapping:

That is a classic!

Best new abbreviation in a long time!

Obscene Thetan.

Love that too much!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

I'm equally unsure of u.s. law but, yes, the Appeal is automatic. I'm not sure what rules apply in an Appeal but, here in Oz, no new evidence can be presented.

I'm intrigued by that dating system. That's over 100 consecutive life sentences, allowing 75 years a lifetime. Would he maybe get 1000 years knocked off for good behaviour? Do the inmates have bragging rights about how long their sentence is? I mean, if he'd slaughtered ten innocents would his release date have been moved back to May 9, 9999 or something?

Paul

A. By setting the date to the maximum number, any automatic deductions of a few years will not affect the inmate.
B. 9999 demonstrates that their computers are not Y1T compliant.