What's new

The Biggest Crime - To Hubbard

Gadfly

Crusader
It always seemed weird and interesting to me that while Scios viewed "wogs" with some disdain and condescension, that the "ex-Scientologist" was/is viewed with near total hatred.

In other words, the person who entered the candy store, looked around for awhile, finally decided that nothing sparked his interest, and turned around and WALKED OUT, was viewed far more severely than a person who never entered the candy store.

There is a historical precedent for this. When Hubbard wrote Dianetics, he seemed to have the delusion that the academic community would run to him with open arms as providing the ANSWER to all man's problems. But, they didn't. And, in the end Hubbard developed a very severe hatred of all things that refused to accept him and his creation - modern psychiatry and psychology.

I had the notion that possibly Hubbard, more than anything else, really couldn't tolerate rejection.

In some tape on the PDC Hubbard states that, and I paraphrase, "all a thetan is trying to do is mock up things and get other thetans to agree with the mock-ups". I think the statement is accurate to a certain degree, but I might rewrite it as "all the human EGO or fleeting personality is trying to do is mock up things and get others to agree with the mock ups".

A "mock up" is something or anything that you create and put out there for others to see and experience.

But, either way, Hubbard no doubt was mocking up an entire universe of ideas (the Scientology paradigm) and working VERY hard to get others to agree completely and without reservation. I have some opinions about it all being part of an intention and plan based on "magic", but that doesn't really matter for this idea.

Hubbard REALLY HATED anyone who looked at some aspect of his mock up and then decided that it wasn't interesting, useful or valid.

This resonates intensely with the idea of declared SPs. The WORSE thing any person can be, in the minds of a Scientologist, is a "declared SP" (a special-case version of the "Merchant of Chaos", and/or "anti-social personality") A person who came, checked it out, and then decided to LEAVE on their own accord, because he or she found some aspect of Hubbard or Scientology NOT to be as presented in the mock up, uninteresting or undesireable. Look at a few of the examples of suppressive acts, such as "publicly disavowing Scientology", or "holding Scientology executives or key figures up to ridicule". In other words, the HIGHEST CRIME in all of Scientology is rejecting Scientology or Hubbard, AFTER having checked it out.

Hubbard has taken this idea to an insane limit when it involves the scorning of HIS creations:

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned".

So, that is why a person who came and went is FAR WORSE (in their minds) than a person who never checked it out in the first place.

The basis of so much of the High Crimes may very well be rooted in Hubbard's horrendous insecurity and fear of rejection. He set it up so that anyone who rejected his mock up would be consigned to the WORSE POSSIBLE category - a declared SP. A person with NO RIGHTS, who can be cheated, lied to, and harmed without ANY restrictions of doing so by his Church organization. And, OSA functions as the arm of the organization that actually goes out and actively tries to cause trouble for these various people who have pissed on Hubbard's mock up. Cripes, look what they did to Paulette Cooper!

What are these people really doing that is so wrong? They are refusing to accept Hubbard's mock up (Scientology) with the attitude and spirit that he wants.

Hubbard may have set up certain machinery, based on exact policies, that will continue to create disdain and trouble for ANY person or group who chooses to reject HIS MOCK UP. To think that so much of what exists as nonsense in Scientology (and causes real trouble for real people) may have been based on Hubbard's intense fear of rejection (a trait of a sociopath).

Just a passing idea. Just a theory. :whistling:

+++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

OutFO38

Patron
Interesting theory. I think you're definitely onto something there! I like what you said about LRH expecting the academic community to come running with open arms. Ol' Blubbard definitely seemed very full of himself and probably couldn't be wrong so, therefore, those who rejected him were wrong.

Could it also be that people who join Scientology and then leave are more dangerous to Scientology because they have been on the inside AND the outside and might possibly be able to influence others to leave? Maybe a wog is less threatening because, per Scientologists, they just haven't been enlightened yet.

I've experienced this in my own life. Scientologists just can't understand why I'm not taking advantage of this wonderful tech at my disposal. With that being said, no one has been cruel or shunned me or anything. They just accept that my religious views have changed. :D

Gadfly

Crusader
Interesting theory. I think you're definitely onto something there! I like what you said about LRH expecting the academic community to come running with open arms. Ol' Blubbard definitely seemed very full of himself and probably couldn't be wrong so, therefore, those who rejected him were wrong.

Could it also be that people who join Scientology and then leave are more dangerous to Scientology because they have been on the inside AND the outside and might possibly be able to influence others to leave? Maybe a wog is less threatening because, per Scientologists, they just haven't been enlightened yet.

That is definitely a part of it. Believers who have left, and who can well express WHY he or she has left (that can sway others similarly), will always be a HUGE threat to any control system like Scientology.

I've experienced this in my own life. Scientologists just can't understand why I'm not taking advantage of this wonderful tech at my disposal. With that being said, no one has been cruel or shunned me or anything. They just accept that my religious views have changed. :D

Mine above in BOLD.

Well, on the last sentence, if you were totally honest with them and let them know that you are viewing this message board, and refuse not to, and also finally get to a point where you publicy state WHY you have no interest in the subject of Scientology, you will find that KRs eventually get written, and if you don't calm down and shut up, YOU will get declared. Then the shunning will happily begin. :omg:

Outside of the influence of the Scientology organization individual "Scientologists" can be very nice people.

+++++++++++++

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Very true! That's why I have to keep it "good roads, good weather" with them.

Then do so. I believe that you are being quite suppressive enough, simply by showing that a person can be on the outside of CofS, while also being successful, happy and enjoying such simple things as family, a good diet, healthcare, and holidays.

There is a lie that's sometimes used as a dire warning, to the effect that a person who leaves is likely to become a suicide within a few months. Showing that for the nonsense it is might help a few more victims to free themselves.

As for the 'biggest crime'.... who cares what a mentally ill buffoon who's been dead for a quarter of a century would think of your conduct? Obviously, it also helps that there are now far more ex-Scientologists than there are present-day Scientologists. Given those two camps, I know which group I'd prefer to be disconnected from, if it has to be one or the other....

Gadfly

Crusader
Very true! That's why I have to keep it "good roads, good weather" with them.

It is interesting that the idea of "good roads, fair weather", comes from Hubbard's policies on handling PTS Type A situations. In a PTS Type A situation, the Scientology member has a friend or relative who is antagonistic towards Scientology in some way. The person may or may not be an "SP", but due to the antagonism, this friend or relative "functions like an SP", making the Scientologist PTS.

Part of the theory by Hubbard is that the PTS person often MAKES the situation worse or even creates the situation, by saying and pushing ideas on the friend or relative (in other words, the Scientologist wants to communicate with honesty about Scn to the friend or relative).

Hubbard encourages "good roads, fair weather", as a way to CONTROL the communication by staying far away from any ideas that might upset the person (you telling the truth about what you think and feel), and instead by putting out harmless communications about which the friend or relative can agree with and find interest in. It is again, using ARC to "handle" others (manipulate them).

Simply, taking a "good roads, fair weather" approach is how to deal with SPs, and is designed to stop you from becoming a "potential trouble source" (for the Scientology organization).

Isn't it interesting how when a Scientologists "leaves" the group, especially when doing so somewhat covertly and quietly, that the exiting ex-member begins to feel that the Church now IS THE SP, and that one must now practice "good roads, fair weather" with the Church of Scientology itself, so as not to attract "potential trouble" in your life (from them)?

This shifting of WHO requires the "good roads, fair weather" treatment is common for exiting Church members. Previously the handling for PTS Type A was determined by any antagonism towards Scientology, but now the PTS Type A handling is determined by potential antagonism towards YOU, from the Church, and you need to HANDLE THEM as a potential source of trouble in YOUR LIFE.

Thus you hide the truth, control the communication, and go on pretending like all is fine and well.

Same tech, different scenario.

Note: It is also common for exiting members to (temporarily) use aspects of the tech or Scientology data to "understand" and "deal with" certain now-obvious flaws, weaknesses and inconsistencies about Hubbard and/or Scientology.

For example, some will use Scientology ethics, and do a Doubt Formula as a way to adequately explain/justify LEAVING the Church (while still clutching onto some aspects of Hubbard's subject).

+++++++++++++

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ive heard or seen where Ron is trying to sell a book on the street in (London maybe), explaining how its done and when a person said no thankyou im not interested, hub upset at rejection says i wouldnt sell it to you anyway,(reverse Psychology) the person then evidently said, what is it then and Hubbard refuses to say, and was relishing in manipulating this individual around now to want it.

Then hubbard came out with Desire , Enforce, Inhibit scale.Where he openly described it as reactive selling. Basically how to create a compulsion in a buyer, manipulating them up to "Desire", compulsion to want, not content with power of analytical choice, he wanted fee-dom-ination, even hypnotically.

The event call and Outflow equals inflow mail out is just this way too, keep calling to get agreement, overiding the persons freedom to choose.
I consider this form of manipulative selling, solving hubbards rejection covertly. 1.1 in hubbards tech. Like you say above CONTROL.

Gadfly

Crusader
Then hubbard came out with Desire , Enforce, Inhibit scale.Where he openly described it as reactive selling. Basically how to create a compulsion in a buyer, manipulating them up to "Desire", compulsion to want, not content with power of analytical choice, he wanted fee-dom-ination, even hypnotically.

I was going to mention the C-D-E-I Scale in the OP.

Here's a way to understand it. Hubbard very much DESIRED for his mock up (Scientology) to be ACCEPTED. He kept pushing and pushing, and even built into the system the next step down - ENFORCEMENT. He set up an entire organizational system that ENFORCES agreement every step along the way.

Note: It may be that a large part of Hubbard's "science of the mind" involves his own understanding of HIS OWN mind. He noticed in himself how he goes from desiring, to enforcing and then to inhibiting, regarding various intentions and subjects, and then he extrapolated THAT undersatnding to all other people (as the C-D-E-I Scale). And, the scale does also seem at times to well explain things! Ah, the complexity known as "L. Ron Hubbard".

Maybe/hopefully Scientology will keep going "down the scale" and eventually get to INHIBITED, where it just can't keep the reactive "enforcing" going on anymore. And, finally "inhibits" itself into decay and death.

In Scio-tek language, they will have committed so many overts in the name of enforcing agreement about Scientology, that it will get to a point where it is unable to any longer put out anchor points into the environment. Thus, from insane desire, to insane enforcement, right down to total inhibition (and collapse and failure).

+++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
admiration

Hubbard does think that "admiration is the most desired particle of all" He demanded admiration and if you didn't admire him or at least shut up then be prepared to be destroyed.

Gadfly

Crusader
Hubbard does think that "admiration is the most desired particle of all" He demanded admiration and if you didn't admire him or at least shut up then be prepared to be destroyed.

Excellent point! :thumbsup:

Personally I enjoy practicing admiration as an OUTFLOW (directing it upon all of glorious Creation). But, needing and wanting it as an inflow? Yucky!

+++++

Sindy

Crusader
A fun idea to play with....

I believe this is an excellent theory!

I particularly like the theory that it could be related to magic (though you didn't go into that here). Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to continuously state to the cosmos, "I am all powerful. My works will be praised and universally accepted, etc., etc., etc.", only to be shunned and ridiculed?

This would mean that the magic wasn't working or that Hubbard's postulates didn't stick.

The entire philosophy is built around becoming so powerful that your postulates stick. All you have to do is intend. Yet, he couldn't make that happen.

So, the only way he could make this work (seeing as how the universe was not bending to his will) was to start lying and fashioning the world around him to match his postulates, by any means possible.

So, possibly, if the psychiatric community had accepted his ideas with great fanfare and then application, he would have gone on his merry way enjoying the accolades and royalties. He may have been a consultant or continued his research with his now esteemed colleagues in academia but, he would not have started a religion.

Possibly, the religion of Scientology is just one big L. Ron Hubbard ser fac. In this ser fac from hell, he had to have all the pieces make sense. All the "players" on his chess board had exact roles. In his chess game, he was king and was not allowed to lose. If he was losing, that meant there was an adversary to take out.

We can see from Hubbard's early days, that he was not anti-authority and was actually crying out for help. He trusted the "psychs".

After being rejected, he bit off way more than he could chew. Now, starting a movement and then a religion, he enters the realm of having to salvage the world. Hell, being a science fiction writer with a colorful imagination...why not throw in the idea of saving the whole sector, the whole universe.

I posit this hypothesis: Hubbard somehow, through his own mind, amassed an incredible amount of energy through his magical meanderings. Maybe he did hook into some kind of alchemical force through his OTO days (let us not ask how he came to "rise above the bank") and he saw some amazing things happen but, he was still a novice. (I know a person who follows Crowley who does not respect Hubbard as he believes Hubbard tried to take shortcuts on the road to enlightenment via magic.) What he couldn't make happen by postulate or magic, he made happen by force. Sooner or later, it was mostly force. Trying to make his vision happen by force (and lies) drove him even more insane. In the end he died hoist by his own petard.

We, unlike Hubbard, are always channeling our energies to ensure that we take the "other guy" into account.

Imagine the raw energy you have at your disposal when you operate from the rule: "Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the Law".

or.................... he's a conjured up Tulpa. :coolwink:

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't for a moment believe it's true, that reality is just a postulate or that 'thetans' mock it up. But I do think Hubbard postulated and mocked up. He was a pulp fiction author. Not one of those agonizing great artists who really seem to be discovering something real that nobody else could see before them. No, he made it up and churned it out. He was the source, such as it was.

So he made up Scientology, and he wrote in 'making stuff up' as the highest possible activity. He created all thetan-ity in his own image. It should be no surprise that all this stuff about mocking things up and getting others to accept them is the core of Scientology. It's a religion made up by a pulp author. Fiction is the closest he can come to truth, because fiction is all he really knows.

Naturally, the worst thing that can happen to a thetan is to have people look at their stuff and not buy it. L. Ron Hubbard, the pulp author, had the pulp author's idea of the worst of all crimes: the rejection letter.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was going to mention the C-D-E-I Scale in the OP.

Here's a way to understand it. Hubbard very much DESIRED for his mock up (Scientology) to be ACCEPTED. He kept pushing and pushing, and even built into the system the next step down - ENFORCEMENT. He set up an entire organizational system that ENFORCES agreement every step along the way.

Maybe/hopefully Scientology will keep going "down the scale" and eventually get to INHIBITED, where it just can't keep the reactive "enforcing" going on anymore. And, finally "inhibits" itself into decay and death.

In Scio-tek language, they will have committed so many overts in the name of enforcing agreement about Scientology, that it will get to a point where it is unable to any longer put out anchor points into the environment. Thus, from insane desire, to insane enforcement, right down to total inhibition (and collapse and failure).

+++++++++++++++++

Yes, this one formula maintaining COMPULSION-(hubbard calls it DESIRE as a schoolgirl candy word like desire is so harmless, how could a little desire harm anyone shucks-desire in extreme is LUST,addiction) is Rife in Scientology organisation , your right its the Control mechanism to COMMAND agreement. Using the C-D-E-I hypnotic compulsion, lust, addiction mind bending trick combined with fears, enables the domination.

Its like the definition of an engram, a person trying to change his mind on enforced hypnotic agreements that he MUST go to events, he MUST be all for the group, he MUST help,he MUST donate, he MUST NOT say anything out of place ,otherwise feels discomfort, not physically but emotionally, through rejection and loss.

People generally want to fit in, people might want a part of scientology,how to learn, a bit of philosophy, THEIR own want, then they hit all this MUST type compulsion of fear rejection swimming against the tide if they disagree, like a pinball in a pinball machine constantly bouncing off triggered "agreements" that were implanted with fear and shock or inhibit or enforce for you to think say, feel, do to maintain the "desire" and avoid the pain.
Its constantly playing one off against the other.
One hand has a lollie the other poison.

That is the Core difference with most WOGs the Well Off Guys is the granting of choice to be and decide without control.

The org policies and procedures are mostly a form of Hypnotism of high calibre, that it is undetectable, you feel it , you know its crazy, you know it should just be easy to leave, just like the hypnotised subject in the glare of the spotlights with possum eyes, he cant work out what the hell is going on it doesnt make sense, its beyond sense , its implanted control he is trying to wrestle with.

as long as the orgs are open the system is set to dominate and take over the minds of the naive and hopeful, as more are prevented from walking in the door and orgs financially cut off they should continue to shrink, thats why all these human rights campaigns are gioing to out create the receding.

Hubbards tech did not factor in that Robots with repetitive statements do not take over for long.before the statements go flat, the ones out the other end of the obscene dog*, know where the ones in the dog are heading.

The obscene dog was a sort of a brass dog (org)in a sitting position, and anybody who got around to the front of the dog got caught in some electronic current and passed through the dog(org) to the dogs (orgs)rear end and spat out. Thetans didn't like this.

Gadfly

Crusader
Good insight. For more info on the mind of Hubbard you shoud read the affirmations.

Yes! The use of affirmations is a basic and simple form of "magic". It involves a "tech" of how to bring about "mock ups". Hubbard never told his members about the tech HE HIMSELF USED to "create realities". The entirety of the subject of Scientology, manifesting as the actual participation and AGREEMENT of MANY MEMBERS about certain exact IDEAS (created by Hubbard), may have been and still may be Hubbard's attempt at CREATING certain realities through mass -agreement (a form of intense magickal ritual where the participants don't know they are particpating in the active creation of certain thoughforms).

Simply, magick involves the use of a carefully controlled imagination to create "thoughtforms" that then go out and "attract" the corresponding realities. This can be done for all sorts of things, personal, non-personal, for good or for bad. Usually the participants in any magickal exercise knowingly participate as far as WHAT is being imagined (into existence). Notice and realize that Scientology gets a great many people IMAGINING a great many ideas and concepts into existence that DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST. Possibly, THAT is what Hubbard was really doing (from a magickal perspective). He created a system that would get many people to IMAGINE things that Hubbard defined and desired, in such a way that would hopefully (to him) result in specific results.

The content of Hubbard's affirmations gives a good look into the mind, emotions and personality of this madman.

Note: Affirmations can be used in a "nice" and "good" way. Such as with an honest and sincere "visualization of World Peace". There is much New Age stuff out these days that deals with affirmations as a part of "creative visualization". As with all forms of "magic", where "magic" is understood simply as a set of TOOLS, one can use it for good (white magic) or for bad (black magic).

Hubbard was using magic for PERSONAL GAIN and BENEFIT, and as such, it was entirely of the "blacker" variety.

++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is amazing to me ...

I believe this is an excellent theory!

I particularly like the theory that it could be related to magic (though you didn't go into that here). Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to continuously state to the cosmos, "I am all powerful. My works will be praised and universally accepted, etc., etc., etc.", only to be shunned and ridiculed?

This would mean that the magic wasn't working or that Hubbard's postulates didn't stick.

The entire philosophy is built around becoming so powerful that your postulates stick. All you have to do is intend. Yet, he couldn't make that happen.

So, the only way he could make this work (seeing as how the universe was not bending to his will) was to start lying and fashioning the world around him to match his postulates, by any means possible.

So, possibly, if the psychiatric community had accepted his ideas with great fanfare and then application, he would have gone on his merry way enjoying the accolades and royalties. He may have been a consultant or continued his research with his now esteemed colleagues in academia but, he would not have started a religion.

Possibly, the religion of Scientology is just one big L. Ron Hubbard ser fac. In this ser fac from hell, he had to have all the pieces make sense. All the "players" on his chess board had exact roles. In his chess game, he was king and was not allowed to lose. If he was losing, that meant there was an adversary to take out.

We can see from Hubbard's early days, that he was not anti-authority and was actually crying out for help. He trusted the "psychs".

After being rejected, he bit off way more than he could chew. Now, starting a movement and then a religion, he enters the realm of having to salvage the world. Hell, being a science fiction writer with a colorful imagination...why not throw in the idea of saving the whole sector, the whole universe.

I posit this hypothesis: Hubbard somehow, through his own mind, amassed an incredible amount of energy through his magical meanderings. Maybe he did hook into some kind of alchemical force through his OTO days (let us not ask how he came to "rise above the bank") and he saw some amazing things happen but, he was still a novice. (I know a person who follows Crowley who does not respect Hubbard as he believes Hubbard tried to take shortcuts on the road to enlightenment via magic.) What he couldn't make happen by postulate or magic, he made happen by force. Sooner or later, it was mostly force. Trying to make his vision happen by force (and lies) drove him even more insane. In the end he died hoist by his own petard.

We, unlike Hubbard, are always channeling our energies to ensure that we take the "other guy" into account.

Imagine the raw energy you have at your disposal when you operate from the rule: "Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the Law".

The amazing thing to me ... the HubTurd has been dead for over 25 years at this point ... Ron is gone but the con is still going on ... and we are all still here trying to figure it all out and to figure out Ron. Ron was a total whacko, but boy, could he ever con people with his particluar brand of nonsense. As the saying goes ... if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. And he made an amazing amount of money in the process, too. The HubTurd was absolutely one of a kind. I doubt that anybody here could have possibly been taken in by Guru RajNeesh or AC Swami Birdshitnose or Rev. Hanga Moon. I doubt that there will be another one like him, or at least not anytime soon. At least we all have this small consolation ... we were conned by the best.

Pete

Gadfly

Crusader
The amazing thing to me ... the HubTurd has been dead for over 25 years at this point ... Ron is gone but the con is still going on ... and we are all still here trying to figure it all out and to figure out Ron. Ron was a total whacko, but boy, could he ever con people with his particluar brand of nonsense. As the saying goes ... if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. And he made an amazing amount of money in the process, too. The HubTurd was absolutely one of a kind. I doubt that anybody here could have possibly been taken in by Guru RajNeesh or AC Swami Birdshitnose or Rev. Hanga Moon. I doubt that there will be another one like him, or at least not anytime soon. At least we all have this small consolation ... we were conned by the best.

Pete

Yes, he set it up so that the charade will self-perpetuate. That is what a great deal of the organizational and ethics policy is about. Keeping it all chugging along.

I also view him as a "master of manipulation", and say again, that ANY aspiring dictator would do well to study Hubbard's Church of Scientology.

++++++

Gadfly

Crusader
snippage (great comments by the way!)

Interesting, in that the possibly conjured thing (Hubbard) was teaching other "real" entities how to do even MORE conjuring!!!! (i.e. how to Mock Up realities)

When Hubbard said that, "The thetan is basically putting out mock-ups", he meant it as a most BASIC and funadamental ability or thing that any thetan does (far below even this specific universe). He also added in his comment, "the thetan creates time and space, so that the thetan can then create other things in this time and space".

Regardless whether any of that is true, there is no doubt that Scientology is well set up to "make itself persist", by the very nature of the organizational policies, by the relationship of the various key ideas, by KSW fixed ideas, etc.

++++++++++++

Mystic

Crusader
The Hubbard thing, being but an artificial entity, deeply aspired to what his programming called "thetan". Poor little thing, as far as he ever got was just an Obscene Thetan.

When I was at St. Hill during the early 60s and we were hot and heavy on a tech line of "own goals", the hubbard thing suddenly dropped "own goals" and went after implant GPMs. He was scared doodooless we would become Big Fkn Theetuns and be Bigger Fkn Theetuns than him.

Poor thing. He's gone now.

Gadfly

Crusader
The Hubbard thing, being but an artificial entity, deeply aspired to what his programming called "thetan". Poor little thing, as far as he ever got was just an Obscene Thetan.

When I was at St. Hill during the early 60s and we were hot and heavy on a tech line of "own goals", the hubbard thing suddenly dropped "own goals" and went after implant GPMs. He was scared doodooless we would become Big Fkn Theetuns and be Bigger Fkn Theetuns than him.

Poor thing. He's gone now.

So, in the end, the poor Hubbard-thing just wanted to be what his creators each were - a real and legitimate being who could create mock ups? :omg:

But, he never could, being only a tulpa (mock up) himself.

In Scientologese, that is one HELLUVA CIRCUIT! A mock up that does nothing but try to make other mock ups (and where the biggest desired mock up of all - being a REAL ENTITY - is impossible)! Shit, talk about a "games condition". :confused2:

I almost feel sorry for the poor little tulpa . . . .

I mean if Hubbard actually WAS a Tulpa, then the REAL ASSHOLES are the group of Tibetan yogis who created Hubbard through an exercise in intense acts of carefully controlled and continuing MASS imagination. The real culprits behind all the contrived delusion and pain of Scientology are the few hundred VERY experienced practitioners of VERY advanced Tibetan Magick who CREATED HUBBARD!

If such things are true, that Hubbard was a "tulpa" created by some hundreds of Tibetan magicians, and considering that there are probably only a very limited number of folks on Earth who have the knowledge, practice and experience that would enable the creation of a "physical human being" through "magick", WHY would these folks do this? What would be their purpose? This question is primarily directed at Mystic, since he most often forwards the "Hubbard as a Tulpa" theory.

And, IF Hubbard WERE actually a "tulpa", then he was MANUFACTURED by a very serious, intense and willful group of like-minded entities. Will the real Slim-Shady please stand-up. Please stand-up. Please stand-up.

Maybe a Tibetan monk who was involved on the creation of the Hubbard-thingie could drop by, if only for a moment, and fill us all in on the WHY for Hubbard's creation.

But, there are other possibilities within this framework of ideas. It also occurs, as the theory goes, that sometimes or even often, the creator(s) loses control of the "tulpa". The "tulpa" seems to take on its "own" intentions. So, it may be possible that the original intentions of the tulpa-creators were one thing in the beginning, but that things got quite out-of-hand at some later point. That would fit into a scenario, which many FZers like to believe, that Hubbard started out "good", but that things deteriorated and got "bad" with time (either seemingly due to management, Miscavige, etc).

But, me, I have no clue~!!!! To me it is nearly ALL theoretical, and of the nature of "varying possibilities" (and nearly all quite unverifiable really).
:confused2:

+++++++++

Last edited: