What's new

March 12 LRH Birthday Protest at Int Base

These Pictures Just In! Via Anonie email, thanks again to that vast SP grapevine. :D

It looks like there was a good event held today with around 35 people protesting at Int Base, located on Gilman Hot Springs Road, near San Jacinto/Hemet in Riverside County, California. :thumbsup:

Scientologists were naughty (as usual) and turned the sprinklers on protesters, played an annoying dissonant very loud organ chord over the loudspeaker system (violating the County noise ordinance!), nearly ran over two protesters with a van, etc., and a clammy film crew came out and videotaped the protesters for posterity.

The real world media was there...Mark Bunker's XenuTV, Riverside Press-Enterprise Newspaper and Los Angeles ABC T.V. news reporter doing video interviews of protesters. California Highway patrol was there to observe, with no active involvement. I was told that the Riverside Sheriff's Department was called twice by protesters wishing to report legal violations by Scientology employees, but did not come.

Evidently there were some hired goons, plenty of cameras, Anons in wacky costumes, and caek! (All the essentials of a good protest~~ :p)

According to reports, the local wogs were craning their necks to read the protest signs, waving and giving hundreds of solidarity honks as they drove by! :clap:

Seems like everybody stayed safe, and the word about the truth about COS abuses was spread. Good job, everyone! :thumbsup:

Here are pictures from the email:

"Photobucket from March 12 protest at Gold Base (shows all pics):

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj80/RonRules/2011_March12_GoldBase/?start=all

Gathering together and getting geared up:

S5000184Large.jpg

The Location:

S5000206Large.jpg

Sprinkler tech was used to push protesters back:

S5000217Large.jpg

Not much room to park or protest, thanks to unlawful COS landscaping encroaching into the public right of way:

S5000267Large.jpg

Not much room to walk safely either...right next to traffic due to illegal COS landscaping encroachment into public right of way on road. Their property line begins back by the fence that runs parallel to the road and dips back to the gates (property line runs just in front of the guard shack):

S5000209Large.jpg

Here's Xenubarb with Hubbard's bust at the roadside (license plate) camera:

S5000187Large.jpg

This says it all:

S5000254Large.jpg

Mark Bunker hard at work:

S5000261Large.jpg

Two lovely ladies:

S5000222Large.jpg

Here's the boat going nowhere:

S5000228Large.jpg

This looks legit, doesn't it?:

S5000225Large.jpg

Until you see-- Inward pointing spikes:

S5000234Large-1.jpg

Detention area ultrabarrier:

S5000277Large.jpg

Hidden cameras everywhere:

S5000233Large.jpg

Motion detection/electrified fence? (Looks homemade & unsafe- "Oh, Code Enforcement!")

S5000280Large.jpg

The spy binoculars looking at Eagle's nest . Apparently some real humans were at Eagle's nest today.

S5000283Large.jpg

Two of the goon squad (anybody recognize them?):

S5000216Large.jpg

Gilligan's Island "film set" is still there...falling to pieces...constructed without permits and was supposed to be dismantled completely by last September...hmmm. County fines? Illegally graded protected wildlife habitat in foreground. Doesn't look restored yet...More fines?

S5000192Large.jpg

Here's the best part:
Two Sea Org Golden Era Production staff came out after all the protesters left and only the ABC reporter and I were left. They came to film her interview me I guess. That's when the camera wars begun and she filmed them filming her, and they danced around together with cameras. Someone told me there is a "camera incident implant" and that they are trying to "restimulate" us all with using cameras. Can anybody shed more light on this?

They would not talk initially and the situation was a bit tense. I moved away and she was able to talk to them a little bit. I came back and offered to take them out for a steak dinner (they looked really hungry) and they warmed up, we had a conversation and I asked them about their wages, their relationships, the last time they kissed a girl, etc. and soon after that they said they had enough footage and left. Hope that allowed them a little glimpse of real life as it might be for them someday.
S5000291Large.jpg

S5000315Large.jpg

My favorite picture of the day, the money shot. Please identify these persons if you can:

S5000310Large.jpg

Other fun pictures:

S5000185Large.jpg

There were some crazy costumes:

S5000183Large.jpg

Here's the Castle:

S5000268Large.jpg
"

-end of email-

Last edited:
Illegal spikes! (According to Cal-OSHA)

As to those spikes along the fence top :nervous::

R2-45 provided this data :ohmy::

"A caltrop (also known as caltrap, galtrop, cheval trap, galthrap, galtrap, calthrop, crow's foot) is an antipersonnel weapon made up of two or more sharp nails or spines arranged in such a manner that one of them always points upward from a stable base (for example, a tetrahedron). They may be thought of as the landmines of antiquity, useful to shape the battlefield and force the enemy into certain paths and approaches, or to provide a passive defense as part of a defensive works system."

As we know, used to keep the RPFers and anyone else likely to want to blow IN, rather than keeping burglers OUT. :duh:

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
Bday Event!

Anyone up for protesting the Birthday event in LA? We wouldn't want hired security to get feel like they were paid for nothin. A group of Anons at the parking entrance would make every Scilon feel that much more special for the evening event :happydance: see ya there...

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This was a **wonderful** picket.

Awhile ago our dear friend, Ida Camburn, passed away. At the time we all said we needed to have a picket in honor of Ida. For anyone who is new or didn't have the honor of knowing her, she was one kick assed woman!

Although tiny in frame, I witnessed her kick the local Sheriff off her front porch. Her son got snagged up in Scientology, 30 years ago--and he hadn't spoken with her since he joined. She told me, "Tory---I've never cried over Ronnie. I think if I started, I'd never be able to stop". :bigcry:

She fought Scientology long and hard, years before most of us were around as critics. She loved the critics, she loved Anonymous. She told me: "I lost my son, but I've gained friends all around the world I would have never know other wise---so in that sense, it's all good". Bless her heart!

So today was a perfect day to picket: Warm, lovely out. We arrived in Hemet and already they had on what we call "The Sprinkler Tech"...where even mid day, they were blasting their sprinklers---going way out into the street. Great example of "The Way to Happiness" (Not!)

People came from LA, Simi Valley, Burbank, San Diego, Tustin and even as far as Las Vegas! Way to go for all who showed up! Ida would have loved seeing each of you...this I know.

One wonderful Anon brought flowers for us, in honor of Ida--and others brought Caek and drinks. Not only did they have on their stupid sprinkler tech, they also had BLASTING SUPER LOUD GAWD AWFUL Droning Organ sounds....which is why you see me with head set on, which one Anon was kind enough to lend me :thankyou:

Amazing, really. As some X-Sea Org told me later---that is perfect, as Gold is trying to get that street shut down, due to noise. This is proof of what utter phonies and liars
they really are. ABC news was there, as well as XENUTV
so ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL was on film.

Dispite their attempts to drive us off, they failed, utterly. They now no longer have their guards out there---too risky as too many are leaving. So they hired these 2 tough guys. I walked up to the guard house and the one guy started pushing me. I knew they weren't Scientologists---so I told him so. I also pointed out how gross it was, this feeble attempt to stop free speech, and that they needed to get on the right page.

Later he came over to me to tell me, "I'm not against you---it's a job". I got---he'd turned a page and started to see our side.

Another good one for me was this Sea Org guy who started to drive out. The cars were zooming by, so he couldn't just whip right out. So I went up to his open window and said: "I know you---you know me---this is NOT freedom".
I said it over and over. Finally his hands were literally shaking. As he drove off, I said, "Remember what I said, man". (Which I won't post here----so OSA---stick it!):stickpoke::boxing:

After, we all went to Ida's favorite Mexican Restaurant she used to love to go eat with us at. We all toasted to our friend, remembering her well. :cheers: Barb (from San Diego) also mentioned her Dad has passed away, and he used to come picket with us, too. So we all toasted to him, too. What a great group of people----amazing each time we get together, more good things happen. :omg:

A grand time was had by all.

As I told them, and to all of you: I love you all!
Ida Loved you all....and she knew, as do I, that it's because of each one of you doing what you do, that more and more and more people are free, each day. (and less and less get suckered "in").

One day ...One day I hope even Ronnie (Ida's Son) will make it out. Meantime to our dear friend.......... as Barb told us at dinner one
Anon said awhile ago: "Ida Camburn R.I. P. We got this!"

She shall be remembered, forever. Someone with that amount of persistence and courage, care and love...well, I'm happy I had a chance to get to
know her, I really am. I miss my friend, but as they said in the Shawshank Redemption:

Red: [narrating] Sometimes it makes me sad, though... Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

May she be flying high, where ever she is traveling.
:rose:

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Last edited:
We saw a bunch of Sea Org working outside when we drove past before the protest, so we jumped out and shot some video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6qSgpC-QY

Thanks for posting this vid! I hope sombody catches a glimpse of their missing/disconnected loved one! :thumbsup:

There is a woman in a black jumpsuit visible at about 0:21 to 0:25. Someone on RPF? Where did the woman moved from the Aussie RPF disappear to? The rest seem regular SO work uniforms. One man digging at very end seems elderly...

Heber, where are you? :confused2:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love that message SO much, "The Lighthouse Letter"....it makes me cry each time I listen to it, and see my friend, Ida.

It also reminds me each time of the amazing things Anonymous has done---taking a message and making
it so (sigh) .....so real. I wish I could thank you all
enough----I'll never be able to.

But I'm SO thankful Ida got to hear this....I know she
loved it, too.

Here's one more interview with Ida....she has such a charm and strength to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfTU8ss39o&playnext=1&list=PL88FA3434966DA233

May she be flying high....if you ever think what you're doing doesn't matter, listen to Ida. Listen and know....it matters ...it REALLY Matters. :yes:

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh! I'm soooooooooooo glad you got
that God Awful noise on tape. I was trying to describe it, and I couldn't find words to quite tell just how bad it really is. This tape lets you hear it, only MUCH louder when you are there in person.

Religion? Mafia-like organization said one Judge, and I couldn't agree more! They prove it, every day.

TLC

Here's the best part:
Two Sea Org Golden Era Production staff came out after all the protesters left and only the ABC reporter and I were left. They came to film her interview me I guess. That's when the camera wars begun and she filmed them filming her, and they danced around together with cameras. Someone told me there is a "camera incident implant" and that they are trying to "restimulate" us all with using cameras. Can anybody shed more light on this?

LOL ... The Jerry Springer Show of religions never fails to deliver, someone should let these morons in on a little secret.

Hubbard's silly ass "Tech" only works on the few people stupid enough to participate in the con game.

The rest of the population treats it as little more than a source of entertainment in the form of a dysfunctional freak show

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
"A caltrop (also known as caltrap, galtrop, cheval trap, galthrap, galtrap, calthrop, crow's foot) is an antipersonnel weapon made up of two or more sharp nails or spines arranged in such a manner that one of them always points upward from a stable base (for example, a tetrahedron). They may be thought of as the landmines of antiquity, useful to shape the battlefield and force the enemy into certain paths and approaches, or to provide a passive defense as part of a defensive works system."

In Oz these are known as "cats heads" named after a very tough burred plant known by the same name.

Those photos showing spikes on the inside of the fence are incredibly telling.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Excellent, guys.

Please, continue to NOT treat these clams as "terminals" but rather as living, breathing human beings with dreams, loved ones, and all the rest, and you might just have a wonderful effect!

The pictures are important. I can almost see how I could have twisted my head around that dreadful fence in denial/justification when I was but a wee clam.

Excellent.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Great videos, great job! If the protests are not effective against the cult then all their anti-protest "tech" and resources they must expend into what they think will stop them wouldn't be done.

Think of all the people that must be watching their own videos are thinking and wondering after seeing them.

Anonymous makes a difference!

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kudos to all who participated. I hope one day to get to a protest myself.
You guys are on the front lines.
You guys are great!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am so glad to see such a big turnout at Gold base. It is where the demonstrations will have a real impact. People inside that spiked fence don't have a clue what is going on in the world outside, particularly as regards Scientololgy.