What's new

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
- Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)​

(Now there's an author whose science fiction and scientific writings were worth reading.)

fortymarriedandbalding

Patron with Honors
http://faq.scientology.org/psychtry.htm

“Scientologists aim to create a world without war, without insanity and without criminality”

Their tech isn’t working real well for them is it.

I too am not surprised that this happened. The French scios couldn’t maintain any self control when Zorro was a lone protester. Now he has anons by his side, they must hate him with a vengence.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
This REALLY pisses me off! :angry:
Yeah.. And I hope that the whole incident get's a LOT of media attention. Because most of the scientologists I knew would NOT accept this shit. It would be a wakeup call!

I'm sorry that the police has the videos.. Well, they should have 'em, but they'd be a great help in making this news big.

:angry:

TEoS

Patron with Honors
thugn.jpg

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology's epic fail of 2011...so far. This will go down as one of the biggest PR disasters for the cult in it's history. Nothing grabs people's attention like physical violence.

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Video recorded after the assault (cross-posted from WWP):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4pN5QKqmvY
Very quick translation of the Anonymous France blog entry:
Psychopaths and Freedom

Or on the Church of Scientology's right to beat up its critics

by admin on anomymes-france.eu
March 17, 2011

Judge for yourself the condition in which I found my friend Nono la Patate after his flashraid against the cult on Jules César street.

At least three persons attacked him with punches and body kicks after a first "parishioner" had knocked him to the ground.

This proud member of the Church of Scientology went furious as he was walking toward the org with his two children. Nono and Vicious were peacefully protesting in front of the org and they began using the slogan "No to children in cults!"

He went ballistic and ran toward Jeff Drea to attack him while two other parishioners attacked our friend Anonymous Vicieux, who was trying to help Jeff. He defended himself as best he could ...

Finding strength in numbers, the attacker and his little friends ganged up on Jean-François Drea to put him in an awful state:

Jeff Drea in the emergency ward at
Saint-Antoine hospital, March 16, 2011

He will be unable to work for at least seven days and he looks bruised and sore, not like the clown we know and love.

The church of our strange parishioners proclaims itself the most ethical organization on the planet and it even publishes a magazine supposedly dedicated to human rights (Éthique & Liberté - Freedom Magazine), but it seems to forget that every person has the right to not get beaten up by a gang of psychopaths on a public street ...

The main attacker was arrested, a complaint has been filed, and we will pursue every legal avenue in this matter.

This proud member of the Church of Scientology went furious as he was walking toward the org with his two children. Nono and Vicious were peacefully protesting in front of the org and they began using the slogan "No to children in cults!"

He went ballistic and ran toward Jeff Drea to attack him while two other parishioners attacked our friend Anonymous Vicieux, who was trying to help Jeff. He defended himself as best he could ...

This clown involved himself with the children of a man walking toward his church (as he considers it) , challenging his right as a father to decide which religion educate his children into....

And somehow it is surprising he went balistic and beat him up?

And that his friend joined in the outrage (and fun) ..?

This clown crossed a line. Do not involve children.

He got it easy with only a broken nose.

I know I had beat him senseless if he tried to humilliate me in front of my children

This action counts with my full and unrestricted aproval from a father to another father.

Full win for the cult in this one!

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

This clown involved himself with the children of a man walking toward his church (as he considers it) , challenging his right as a father to decide which religion educate his children into....

It would seem - well at least to any sane person - that the children were involved by the cult member.

Nevermind, we have a poster here who advocates and justifies violence as a way to, what, exposing children to a known cult.

Gang up on and beat into the hospital anyone who dare peacefully protest ?

Wonder if the cult has any idea how the strengthened the resolve of those who dedicated to seeing this cult get ended worldwide ?

As a fine person once said " Tick-Tock, Tick Tock ".

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
No!

I know I had beat him senseless if he tried to humilliate me in front of my children

This action counts with my full and unrestricted aproval from a father to another father.

Just no. What kind of a father teaches his children that vicious violence against a peaceful protester is the proper thing to do?

Just no. It's stupid, it's irresponsible, it's wrong!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
intrepido34,

I can't think of any opinion, expressed peacefully, that excuses violence on the part of a person who holds a different opinion.

Also, it's absolutely appalling parenting, to get into a fight in front of your children. I know that awful parenting is standard LRH Tech, but still... this cult victim needs to think seriously about his future.

Can courts in France order that an attacker undergoes psychiatric evaluation? :p

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just no. What kind of a father teaches his children that vicious violence against a peaceful protester is the proper thing to do?

Just no. It's stupid, it's irresponsible, it's wrong!
:thumbsup:

I agree - this barbarian is teaching his children that violence is an OK response.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
When the top person of an organization uses violence how can it not trickle all the way down?

It does.

And it has.

The legacy of this cult will, most likely, be for violence against innocent people.

Veda

Sponsor

Well, Intrepido, despite the PR and photo ops with the kids and wife at St. Hill, Ron really wasn't a family sort of guy.

The GE [Genetic Entity] is a family man, PDC lecture, 10 December 1952:

"The GE is a family man; the GE is lost without a family. It's very strange, but Homo Sap is a family unit. The GE is built on that basis..." http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=143993&postcount=34

Yet, he made it clear, in writings from 1951 onward, that "anti-Scientology" (and anti-Dianetics) people should "have no rights of any kind."

The philosophy of 'Fair Game' can be found as early as 1951 in 'Science of Survival'. It was always part of the Scientology Philosophy, even though it wasn't formalized as an official policy until 1965.

The practice of Fair Game was never cancelled. Only the public use of the term was cancelled.

From HCOPL of 21 October 1968:

"The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations.

"This policy does not cancel any policy on the treatment of an SP."

From 7 March 1965, 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law':

"A suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a Suppressive Person or group pronounced a Suppressive Person or group by HCO; failure to handle or disavow or disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts; being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons...

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [emphasis added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppressive Scientology... are all beyond any protection."

And,

15 August 1969, 'Discipline - SPs and Administration'

"I'm not interested in wog morality... if anyone is getting industrious trying to enturbulate or stop Scientology or its activities, I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher."

At the same time, as Ron also said, "It's a PR world," so visibly attacking others, in front of wogs, for simply expressing an opinion, would be out-PR tech.

Nice applied philosophy ya' got there.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

Simply stating a slogan --- "No to children in cults" --- not even directed to a specific individual --- does NOT justify violence. The rights of children are not so important as to retailiate against a victimless noncrime, not to mention the taking of the law into your own hands.

Perhaps the real crime is raising the child IN the cult, not protesting against it.

The attacker deserves a stiff prison sentence. He needs to be made an example of.

Helena