What's new

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
This proud member of the Church of Scientology went furious as he was walking toward the org with his two children. Nono and Vicious were peacefully protesting in front of the org and they began using the slogan "No to children in cults!"

He went ballistic and ran toward Jeff Drea to attack him while two other parishioners attacked our friend Anonymous Vicieux, who was trying to help Jeff. He defended himself as best he could ...

This clown involved himself with the children of a man walking toward his church (as he considers it) , challenging his right as a father to decide which religion educate his children into....

[snip]

Full win for the cult in this one!

The parent demonstrated to his child that when someone says something you don't like, attack them, hit them and kick them. And you agree with him.

This is criminal behavior and you condone it. Pathetic.

A proper response would have been to ignore the protester and tell your child: "That man does not like our church and he can say so because of freedom of speech. We should ignore him and get to church now because we like our church. Let's go."

The parent demonstrated to his child that when someone says something you don't like, attack them, hit them and kick them. And you agree with him.

If that something involve my children I do. yes, I do agree with it. the attack was not against the cult member but against his right to choose the religion he can raise his children.

What is next? Will you protest a sinagogue because the jews mutilate the penis of their newborns ? (you should, incidentaly)

This is criminal behavior and you condone it.

We do not know yet, that is for the french courts to decide if a crime has been commited or not. We know an action has taken place, the legal nature of that action still has to be established.

You can legaly kill a man if he breaks into your house to harm your children, if is self defense or a homicide that is for the court to establish.

So do not run yet with your name calling.

A proper response would have been to ignore the protester and tell your child: "That man does not like our church and he can say so because of freedom of speech. We should ignore him and get to church now because we like our church. Let's go."

Ha ha! if that would had been done you will be here denigrating him because "that is a cult member indoctrinating his children into ignoring peoiple taht can show him the true nature of his cult!

There is no wining with a cult mentality-inclined person as many "ex-scn" are.

At this point I think 50% of the cult phenomena is the cult organization and 50% is the cult inclinated mentality person.

Cultist can be found everywhere, here in esmb there is quite a lot that belong to the new cult "everything in scientology is bad".

Nice applied philosophy ya' got there.

yes, this is MY PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY.

Unlike you, I do not go around quoting LRH for every decision that I make in my life.

Cult members only can parrot their lider and are unable of self generated thougth.

This is my very own thinking.

I would support a muslim father if he were to beat somebody insulting him in front of his children while entering a mosque.

ditto with a christain eneterin a church, or a jew entering a sinagoge.

I would personaly beat somebody who try to insult me in front of my children while going to church.

Ron has nothing to do here.

This is only my latin american temperament speaking.

I do salute this man as a father to another father. VERY, VERY WELL DONE.

That will teach him.

(again, that is my own thinking, do not lose time finding LRH quotes)

Unlike you, I do not go around quoting LRH for every decision that I make in my life.

Cult members only can parrot their lider and are unable of self generated thougth.

I would support a muslim father if he were to beat somebody insulting him in front of his children while entering a mosque.

I would personaly beat somebody who try to insult me in front of my children while going to church.

That will teach him.

SIR!
I am not sure if you are delibretly derailing this thread, but if you are or not you should be ashamed of yourself..
I hope you rot in prison, because YOU a promoting violence. A**HOLE!!! :angry:
And because of your kind of belif, Jeff is hurt. I hope you rot in prison SIR!! :angry:
This is the kind of behavoir both corporate scientology and your own scientology is promoting. I HOPE YOU ROT IN PRISON SIR!!!!!! :angry:

NOW GO WASH YOUR MOUTH AND SAY SORRY TO JEFF, HE IS HURT, YOUR CHILDREN IS NOT!!!! :angry:

rhansrider

Patron with Honors
Why is it that cult members can't spell? Or even think to use the spellcheck function on the computer?

As soon as I see a misspelled, badly punctuated post (often without paragraphs) I am pretty sure it is from a scilon even before I read it. So much for the cult that teaches "communication".

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ha ha! if that would had been done you will be here denigrating him because "that is a cult member indoctrinating his children into ignoring peoiple taht can show him the true nature of his cult!

There is no wining with a cult mentality-inclined person as many "ex-scn" are.

At this point I think 50% of the cult phenomena is the cult organization and 50% is the cult inclinated mentality person.

Cultist can be found everywhere, here in esmb there is quite a lot that belong to the new cult "everything in scientology is bad".

You have made it perfectly clear that you condone violence against persons who say things you don't like. I completely reject that idea. In free societies, this is criminal behavior, and thank goodness it is. I wonder what society would be like if we were free to beat the crap out of people we disagreed with? Hmmm. I completely disagree with the scientology disconnection policy. Perhaps I should go beat up some sea org staff.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

That will teach him.

Well here is an example of a "personal philosophy" that not only condones violence but encourages it. If this is "self generated thought" then this is also a good example of the end result of cult thinking.

There is no excuse for violence. Period.

smartone

My Own Boss

That will teach him.

Just shut the fuck up. :)

Why is it that cult members can't spell? Or even think to use the spellcheck function on the computer?

As soon as I see a misspelled, badly punctuated post (often without paragraphs) I am pretty sure it is from a scilon even before I read it. So much for the cult that teaches "communication".

or a cult that teaches so good study tech that allowes a person that it is not native lenguaje speaking to communicate workably to persons native to other lenguaje.

My native lenguaje is spanish.

So, ....how many other lenguajes do you speak?

BC1

Patron with Honors
or a cult that teaches so good study tech that allowes a person that it is not native lenguaje speaking to communicate workably to persons native to other lenguaje.

My native lenguaje is spanish.

So, ....how many other lenguajes do you speak?

If CoS taught you to write like this you should demand repayment. You write like an illiterate fool.

Dukat

Patron with Honors
So, it's obvious the cult ship is sinking and desperate rat-bastards like the $cilon Mr. Lemaire was enturbulated and had a psychotic break.

In front of his "church", in front of his children (!!!) and now in front of the world. For all to see.

Get well soon Nono and best wishes to all the French critics. Thank you for getting this story out. I've seen it on many, many internet sites.