What's new

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

Feral

Rogue male
<SNIP>

This clown crossed a line. Do not involve children.

He got it easy with only a broken nose.

I know I had beat him senseless if he tried to humilliate me in front of my children

This action counts with my full and unrestricted aproval from a father to another father.

Full win for the cult in this one!

[/COLOR]

And here we have the unofficial statement from the CofS via their emergency OSA PR.

The way to happiness troll!

Scientology is dying and this is just another sad symptom.

What a fabulous advertisement for Scientology you are.

You not only condone violence, you suggest it.

Disgusting.

No I am not.

I was very specific in indicating that this is my personal philosophy. You can read it again.

I have much more besides scientology as formative background to draw data to form my opinions and thougths, many other people here dont.

Not every decision and opinion of mine is formated based in scientology.

To say that I condone violence is sweeping generality.

Even in this specific case I am not condoning an attack against a pacific protester, people does do have the right to protest and I do respect it.

People do not have the right to try to humiliate a man in front of his children.

I do not reconognize that as a right.

That is an abuse.

I know I would not tolerate it if it were done to me.

So, no sweeping generalities please. Protest, yes, but do not mess with the children.

And I was not suggesting , I was asking, there is a question mark at the end of the sentence.

I take it you are not in favor of freedom of speech, but instead prefer to beat people up if they disagree with your point of view or your beliefs.....that's pretty viscious. If they do things like that in Latin America and you agree with that, maybe that's where you belong.

well, the american way is to sue somebody in a case like this, and then sell the story to a magazine.

We do not have that many lawyers, and the few there are, are way too expensive, so tradition replaces the court system.

And there are some things that you just dont do in latin america.

One is to insult a father in front of his children. Just do not do that in Latin America.

If you do it, then do not be surprised if you have to go into a fist fight.

And courts, if ever, will listen the father with a lot of attention.

I am not trying to derrail this thread, I am trying to stay in topic.

You mention freedom of speech, that includes mine.

I did state my own personal opinion based in my own personal thinking.

You can state your own.

Please continue the thread in topic.

Good twin

Floater
Remember when the Scientologists were demanding that protesters take their masks off and a family was stopped from going into a Subway because they had masks on? It was the Scientologist who was bad mouthing the kids parents and beliefs because they chose to remain anonymous while protesting.

I suppose those Anons had the right to haul off and slug Noelle North when she started talking to the Anonymous protesters kids saying "It's not nice to wear a mask" and crap like that.

Nope the protesters were upset and the kids were hungry and Noelle was keeping her KSW TRs in and leveraging the children against their parents, but no one hit her.

There's video of it around here somewhere.

Mystic

Crusader
Introducing children to the spews of the dead tulpa L. Ron Hubbard is forwarding the purposes of evil vampirism.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Remember when the Scientologists were demanding that protesters take their masks off and a family was stopped from going into a Subway because they had masks on? It was the Scientologist who was bad mouthing the kids parents and beliefs because they chose to remain anonymous while protesting.

I suppose those Anons had the right to haul off and slug Noelle North when she started talking to the Anonymous protesters kids saying "It's not nice to wear a mask" and crap like that.

Nope the protesters were upset and the kids were hungry and Noelle was keeping her KSW TRs in and leveraging the children against their parents, but no one hit her.

There's video of it around here somewhere.
That was OSA bot and former actress, Noelle North going nuts... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

UPDATE: Nono aka Zorro update on what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3_k3YV5mqw

Last edited:

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
El codigo de Cienciologia dice que se puede danar alguien por motivo justo. Ademas, creo que la iglesia considera Nono una persona supresa. La technologia dice que esta buen para matar las personas supresas. Pero criticar de Cienciologia no esta una causa justo. Nadie tiene razon por golpe ese hombre. Cienciologia no respecta los derechos de habla. Violencia no esta correcta en esta situacion.

El codigo de Cienciologia dice que se puede dañar a alguien por un motivo justo. Ademas, creo que la iglesia considera a Nono como una persona supresiva. La technologia dice que esta bien el matar a las personas supresivas. Pero criticar a la Cienciologia no es una causa justa. Nadie tiene razon para golpear a ese hombre. Cienciologia no respecta los derechos de libertad de expresion. Violencia no esta correcta en esta situacion.

Tom, babelfish is terrible.

I made the corrections so you can practice spanish.

Kudos for making a effort to comunicate in a lenguaje that is not yours.

Even when you will write unperfectly, it is a show of a culturized person that who expand his mind to the universe of another languaje.

And I do agree with what you say.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Tom, babelfish is terrible.

I made the corrections so you can practice spanish.

Kudos for making a effort to comunicate in a lenguaje that is not yours.

Even when you will write unperfectly, it is a show of a culturized person that who expand his mind to the universe of another languaje.

And I do agree with what you say.

What do you think of Google Translator:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

I use it but I am never sure if it is translating well .

I'm worried about those kids...

intrepido34,

I can't think of any opinion, expressed peacefully, that excuses violence on the part of a person who holds a different opinion.

Also, it's absolutely appalling parenting, to get into a fight in front of your children. I know that awful parenting is standard LRH Tech, but still... this cult victim needs to think seriously about his future.

Can courts in France order that an attacker undergoes psychiatric evaluation? :p

For him to go off like that with his children right there is a big red flag to me. I think the guy might be a :timebomb:

Surely France must have some form of child protective services...someone needs to call them and make a complaint, and ask for a wellness check on his kids. Usually social workers will interview them at school, away from their parents, to make sure they aren't being physically abused/neglected.

I fear for the in home safety of those children, living with a father that is so ready to commit physical assault. Anyone with that hair trigger a temper, prone to physical violence, and lacking normal self control, is potentially a threat to his own wife and children, and ought to be investigated as such.

The kids welfare should come first! (Putting aside the argument that being indoctrinated into a destructive mind control cult is a kind of child abuse.) Minor children with violent parents are at risk. Someone in France call the authorities for social services, please, toute-suite! :yes:

Thank You!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
What intrepido34 doesn't want to talk about...

This wasn't just an assault, of the kind we've heard about from London, Sydney and elsewhere. This isn't just a case of Scientology victim flipping out and trying to tear a protester's mask off, or shoving them, throwing one punch or in one bizarre case, kissing him. No: what we see here is far worse. This was a situation where there was a longer "fight" in which one person did not attempt to defend himself. Obviously, in this situation, the Scientologist aggressor will have had the upper hand - yet three more Scientologists felt justified in weighing in.

We might debate whether it's reasonable that a father goes nuts when somebody expresses a general opinion that children ought to be kept out of cults: certainly some posters here appear to be trying to justify the violent actions of that man.

For me, though, the real issue is that three other Scientologists felt that they were justified in joining in and between them giving 'NoNo' a savage beating.

There can be no reasonable explanation for this. Jumping into an already one-sided fight for... what reason exactly?

The only possible explanation I can see is the the HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967. "... May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

Scientology's violence is standard tech, built in by LRH, but it's worth pointing out that "without any discipline of the Scientologist" only applies to the failure of Scientology to put its own house in order; it doesn't mean that the Scientologists who were involved won't find themselves in court.

RonDeathSpiral.jpg

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
This wasn't just an assault, of the kind we've heard about from London, Sydney and elsewhere. This isn't just a case of Scientology victim flipping out and trying to tear a protester's mask off, or shoving them, throwing one punch or in one bizarre case, kissing him. No: what we see here is far worse. This was a situation where there was a longer "fight" in which one person did not attempt to defend himself. Obviously, in this situation, the Scientologist aggressor will have had the upper hand - yet three more Scientologists felt justified in weighing in.

We might debate whether it's reasonable that a father goes nuts when somebody expresses a general opinion that children ought to be kept out of cults: certainly some posters here appear to be trying to justify the violent actions of that man.

For me, though, the real issue is that three other Scientologists felt that they were justified in joining in and between them giving 'NoNo' a savage beating.

There can be no reasonable explanation for this. Jumping into an already one-sided fight for... what reason exactly?

The only possible explanation I can see is the the HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967. "... May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

Scientology's violence is standard tech, built in by LRH, but it's worth pointing out that "without any discipline of the Scientologist" only applies to the failure of Scientology to put its own house in order; it doesn't mean that the Scientologists who were involved won't find themselves in court.

Exactly!

Jump

Operating teatime

And what religion has that as their ethos???

AND WHY DO I GIVE THEM A TAX EXEMPTION FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF MY COMMUNITY?????

srsly, this cult has to go DOWN . . .

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Yep. Years ado, maybe circa early 80s I saw a protestor at flag come very close to getting assaulted by a group of scios.

I've wondered over the years how long it would take for full fledged violence to erupt by the scios themselves. For many years OSA knew the rank and file were cowardly little chicken shits so they hired PI types ( OK, garden varierty thugs ) to do the rough stuff.

Now looks like members are stepping up to save OSA some money and are going to do the violence all on their own. That is going to hurt a few protestors - and it will give the church more of a reputation for OPEN violence.....and that won't heal like a black eye.

More self destruct.

Badder than a foot bullet.

This ain't all bad.

Not to in any way contradict what you have said, but just to add that I have heard first person recountings of beatings and assaults, being driven off the road, etc. from Exes with events occurring way back in the 70's and 80's. I think violence, unfortunately, has always been used in COS as a tool of desperation, mostly hidden and covered up until the internet lets people communicate with each other...

VERY DIFFICULT to hide now with security cameras and cell phone cameras everywhere.

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
I think, if the father were actually concerned about his child, he certainly wouldn't want to precipitate violence in front of the child.

But in any event, we know that a child is not really a child, but an eternal spirit in a meat body.

So the idiotic argument previously advanced makes no sense from a Scientology point of view.

:coolwink: