What's new

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

Lamb

Patron with Honors
intrepido34, if expressing one's opinion or freedom of speech is worthy of getting a beating, then I hope that your karma finds you quickly. Then, I would like to see if you still have the same fascist opinion that you spew here on the forum.:yes:

intrepido34, if expressing one's opinion or freedom of speech is worthy of getting a beating, then I hope that your karma finds you quickly. Then, I would like to see if you still have the same fascist opinion that you spew here on the forum.:yes:

I make sure of respect EVERY father entering his church with his children. You obviouosly dont.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
I make sure of respect EVERY father entering his church with his children. You obviouosly dont.

Freedom of Speech and Expression does not begin or end at the steps of
any church. Nor does any person have a right to commit violence upon another, unless in self-defense of physical harm. Being in front of a church is not an issue.

There was no physical threat of harm!

No member of ANY church is above the law. Any persom who commits a violent physical act upon another, will receive their due sentence handed down in a court of law.

Any person who does this in front of his own children, should be ashamed.

.:omg:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Freedom of Speech and Expression does not begin or end at the steps of
any church. Nor does any person have a right to commit violence upon another, unless in self-defense of physical harm. Being in front of a church is not an issue.

There was no physical threat of harm!

No member of ANY church is above the law. Any persom who commits a violent physical act upon another, will receive their due sentence handed down in a court of law.

Any person who does this in front of his own children, should be ashamed.

.:omg:

True enough...No member of ANY church is above the law...but is it not true that scientologists are very certain they are far above any WOG law?

This behavior is so typical of the " most ethical group on the planet ".

Expect even worse behavior from them....routinely.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious

Just a quick little story.
I have a friend that is a Bruce Lee wana be; actually he is a very down to earth nice guy. A group of us where at a blues festival a great day except for this incident. There was a drunk woman who was pissing a man off that was with his family, do not know why. He shouted at her to leave as he did not want his children to see and hear her. She told him where to go; he grabbed her and physically tried to move her. It was getting ugly Bruce Lee jumps in and stops them telling the drunken woman to behave and the father to look after his kids. The woman wobbled off but the father took umbrage at being told what to do. Long story short my mate ended up braking the guys hand after the second attack by the father, he was very lucky I have seen Bruce destroy guys in competition fights. The father got arrested and was screaming that he had to look after the kids and he couldn’t be taken away.

A parent is there to look after their children not let petty emotion get the better of them. Who is in the wrong if the father that attacked the protester ends up in prison and cannot provide for them?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
True enough...No member of ANY church is above the law...but is it not true that scientologists are very certain they are far above any WOG law?

This behavior is so typical of the " most ethical group on the planet ".

Expect even worse behavior from them....routinely.

Why would they need laws, when they have their PL's etc?

OK, that was a rethorical question....

shadow

Patron with Honors
No I am not.

I was very specific in indicating that this is my personal philosophy. You can read it again.

I have much more besides scientology as formative background to draw data to form my opinions and thougths, many other people here dont.

Not every decision and opinion of mine is formated based in scientology.

To say that I condone violence is sweeping generality.

Even in this specific case I am not condoning an attack against a pacific protester, people does do have the right to protest and I do respect it.

People do not have the right to try to humiliate a man in front of his children.

I do not reconognize that as a right.

That is an abuse.

I know I would not tolerate it if it were done to me.

So, no sweeping generalities please. Protest, yes, but do not mess with the children.

And I was not suggesting , I was asking, there is a question mark at the end of the sentence.

The thing is, you keep saying do not do this to the children, but the issue is not the children but the perceived humiliation of the father that you object to. So the father must resort to violence, not to protect his children from some imagined threat, but to avenge his own humiliation.

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
And if he did not believe that he was in fact in a cult, then the comment should not have bothered him. He would have just said, "Oh son, there is a man who is not well, don't listen".

The reason he struck out is because he understood the truth of what was being said, and he felt he was being called out on his poor parenting.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
intrepido34, it's all I need--you supply the rest of what everyone needs to know with every word you type.:no:

T

TheSneakster

I just wanted to convey my extreme disgust and disapproval for this vicious act of violence. :grouch::angry:

There is absolutely no excuse for this, and I'm sure French law enforcement will agree with me on that. :no:

To the victim of this egregious and unwarranted attack: I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and may God speed your recovery. :thumbsup:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
So: four Scientologists attacked a peaceful protestor, broke his nose, gave him black eyes and so on. So far, so Scientology. Normally that particular piece of the tech is only put in on parishioners, not 'wogs' with friends with video cameras, etc.

But whatever. The event happened.

Some people posting in this thread have sought to justify actions of the first of the group of Scientologists who delivered a savage beating to clown. They've been very quiet about my question concerning the justification for three more Scientology cult members joining in what was already a one-sided "fight". Why did they feel the need to beat up a peaceful protester who wasn't fighting back?

But whatever. I guess that question has no easy answers, if you're an LRH apologist.

Funny thing is, any post in a topic like this can only bring closer the time when CofS ceases to exist.

If you post here, in an effort to defend Scientology, to deny that 'fair game' exists, to 'handle' ESMB, etc., you bump the thread. You also increase the overall body of evidence that exists. The indexing systems of the search engines get more data to trawl through, all the while discovering new phrases that link Miscavige, Scientology, violence, assault, LRH, arested... and so on.

In the eyes of the 'wog' world (Scientology's once-fertile recruiting ground), as in cyberspace, the associations between scientology and violence (and other unpalatable terms such as cult, scam, brainwash) become ever more thoroughly reinforced.

Please, present-day Scientology victims: keep on issuing those denials, and trying to obfuscate, in this and on all the other topics. You're doing a great job! Also, you're learning a great deal in the process. You're going to make great SP's. In fact, you already are.

smartone

My Own Boss
I hope we hear that clown does the right thing and bring charges against these people. Also it seems there's video evidence of the GBH?

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
France Anon

votredomaine: yourdomain.

http://forum.anonymes-france.eu/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=247

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZXmUlUWw0

Scientologists, who left Scientology building located at 7 Rue Jules Cesar Paris, went after us with incredible violence. Nono la Patate was badly assaulted: he has a broken nose and multiple lesions. I was also assaulted by several individuals, but my condition is less serious. We went to the hospital. Equipment was damaged. Of course the police immediately intervened on appeal despite our eagerness to strike us Scientologists sauvagement, trying to pull my mask and break my phone before I arrive to join the police. These Scientologists are savages with no name, they deserve to be prosecuted and sent to prison as criminals of their species. We ask everyone to join us Saturday, March 26th at 14:00 at 69 rue Legendre face, Paris 17ème, metro pin or fork, to denounce these crimes and ask for the dissolution of the sect, which I still see today 'hui, is increasingly dangerous.

http://www.babblefish.com/freetranslator.php

Tory Christman spent her best wishes to you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Last edited: