What's new

My Anonymous Interview About Scientology

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
On March 12, 2011 I visited the Anonymous protest outside the Church of Scientology in St. Louis as it was wrapping up. They asked me if they could interview me and tell my story.

It is unscripted which you can probably tell by all the ah's and and's that came out of my mouth. Also I could not think of more than two or three of the courses that I had taken over the last 22 years. I was definitely not a dedicated 40 hour a weeks student. More like a 40 hour a year course room student, but I read those basic books listen to the basic book lectures and the congresses. Events, workshops, congresses, ad nauseam.

Anyway here is the interview. It is my views, my opinions as I see things right now on my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QSzlmTB7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_DQQLuXaCo

Sindy

Crusader
Jim Little is the best!!! Thanks for doing this Jim. My husband and I had the pleasure of spending time with Jim and his amazing family around the Thanksgiving holiday last year. What a blast.

These are great people and Jim is a total riot. Very funny.

Yes, this thread is underrated. I am doing my duty here. :):)

apple

Patron Meritorious
Good stuff! Simple, straight to the point, nothing fancy, down to earth.
Hey.... we have the same kind of haircut!

Nice job Jim, you laid out the role playing con game really well without the cult-ease Hubbardian babble, in a way a person not familiar with the cult can clearly understand, and know why they should stay as far away from them as possible.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Nice to see someone telling it as it is, just being there and calmly. It was a very interesting interview.

Jim seems to be a really nice guy. If this is what an SP is, as opposed to those screaming Scio nut jobs - well, give me an SP anyday.

Thanks for the story and all the best for the future :thumbsup:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Little humble blurbs like this are so much wonderful Jim, Thank You!

You could keep a piece of ground warm by my fire anytime man! :fire: :cheers:

:fire: < Yarrrr, tis small but oh-so friendly and warm :)