What's new

BTs2Free post - Fair Game me now, or forever hold your peace....

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think this needs to be posted in it's entirety:
---------------------------------------------------

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=24679&sid=92af26276b8cb6edf30a4974983afef2

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:49 am Post subject: Fair Game me now, or forever hold your peace....
Subject description: But don't hold your piece for too long!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently attended a party (New Years, Christmas)! Awesome party! A bunch of us old-timers and Int-basers were there. I mean the TOP of Scientology - save Rinder and a few others (who are still in the hall).

Here's the general feeling I got. They'd rather just forget about what happened at the base and move on with their own lives. Except for a couple of people - and I salute you!

That's that.

I have to respect that vibe.

Although, for those of you who know who I am, I strongly disagree.

Yes, if I were simply a graphic designer or the general manager, and all I had to do was (SLAVE) to produce the next video, event or PR release, gotcha!! But, if you were in a position like I was, where 24/7 I was looking YOU up, plus your connections and your possible next moves, and all the other indicators, I would be in a different frame of mind - like I am right now. How could I live with that?

I have no problem with people getting out, and then wanting to just forget about the whole thing. I was going to do the same thing. But, as a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I don't give up without a fight and nothing to say. There's always the 4th quarter - even if I lose. But, I've got a full head of steam after half time at the moment. And we're not talking about tonight!

I even had a talk with a great friend of mine, whom I respect with all my heart, and thank god he is doing well today! He worked with LRH on a very close, personal basis. Almost too close! I know he is sitting on the fence about LRH, despite the fact that he feels that Scientology, overall, is a bunch of BS. His personal view is that if you got something good out of it - awesome! That if you got a gain - great! But this is in light of the fact that he knows that LRH and Scientology are all a big bag of shite. Despite the false Church PR about LRH; despite the Howard Hughes-esque death of LRH with the pain killers over the years and Vistaril in the ass LRH - there is still that camaraderie. I respect that. The person I'm referring to was also telling me that there is a bunch of false PR about LRH on the internet claimed as facts that are just not true. So be it.

Well shit, even if 50% of the things said about LRH are untrue, what about the other 50%? How about someone DISprove the affirmations? How about someone DISprove operation Snow White? How about someone DISprove the RPF and the slave camps that so many people have bled for, including myself, wasting YEARS of their life for a bogus cause? A belief system I could have checked out from my local library for free, yet practically ruined my life over it?

Sorry guys, I love you but you weren't watching me, I was watching you!

The other thing is that the people I'm talking about were all on lines that were the day-to-day affairs kind of lines. Yes, people would talk about the out-points and the bad shit going on, but they weren't in the grime like I was.

You tell me; if you knew I was going through your ethics files, pc folders and personnel files, only to look up and flag the dirt on you so that myself and the execs above me could have a "one click" view of your data, would you be happy and feel secure about that? Would you even have a say about it? Non?

How about if you knew that there was a group of people meeting up every day just to go over your indicators to make sure you weren't going to blow or cause a problem? Wouldn't that raise a flag in your mind about this group?

Yes, I have a lot to say about this group and organization. Yes, Blownforgood and LBV are legit and have had some amazing things to say. But, I hold a royal flush. And there are others out there as well.

I don't mean a royal flush because I want to just win. Fuck winning when truth prevails over that! I mean a royal flush in view of the fact that this group (LRH, CoS, DM, RTC, et al) are a bunch of evil assholes! Evil assholes that don't give a shit about the amount of work or time you've spent to serve them - a group that only concerns themselves about your intentions or thoughts toward them – not about what you’re actually doing to forward their purpose or to save mankind or humanity.

I have consulted several attorneys who will represent me.

I am willing to come out of being anonymous right now. I just need to know it's worth it and worth the fight.

Can something really be done about it, or should I stop wasting my time and just watch it fall all on its own? It clearly is. Honestly, I could step back and watch it bring on its own demise. That would be the lazy thing to do. I think I’ve about said enough.

This last part is for the Scientologist: If you’re tired of playing this game – stop! If you’re tired of seeing all of your old friends leave and being declared – what are you going to do about it? If you’re tired of being lied to – where are your balls? If you’re tired of seeing the upper levels fade away – did you say something, and if not, was it because you feared the consequences? Are you tired of the Registrar pulling you in for countless hours of your donation problem? Are you sick to your stomach because Dave Miscavige keeps coming up with reasons why YOU were wrong and why the Tech wasn’t working? Isn’t it time to fucking lose it?!?!?!

Love,
BTs2Free

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I may have missed something. I often do...is this an additional person to BFG or just another nick?

Great posts, either way.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yes to which one of my questions?

Still confused.

Yes; BTs2Free is not Blown For Good (or Little Bear Victor for that matter). Just another *different* person who's previously posted reports from Int Base.

Zinj

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=24679&sid=92af26276b8cb6edf30a4974983afef2

Sorry guys, I love you but you weren't watching me, I was watching you!

The other thing is that the people I'm talking about were all on lines that were the day-to-day affairs kind of lines. Yes, people would talk about the out-points and the bad shit going on, but they weren't in the grime like I was.

You tell me; if you knew I was going through your ethics files, pc folders and personnel files, only to look up and flag the dirt on you so that myself and the execs above me could have a "one click" view of your data, would you be happy and feel secure about that? Would you even have a say about it? Non?

How about if you knew that there was a group of people meeting up every day just to go over your indicators to make sure you weren't going to blow or cause a problem? Wouldn't that raise a flag in your mind about this group?

Yes, I have a lot to say about this group and organization. Yes, Blownforgood and LBV are legit and have had some amazing things to say. But, I hold a royal flush. And there are others out there as well.

snip...

I have consulted several attorneys who will represent me.

I am willing to come out of being anonymous right now. I just need to know it's worth it and worth the fight.

Can something really be done about it, or should I stop wasting my time and just watch it fall all on its own? It clearly is. Honestly, I could step back and watch it bring on its own demise. That would be the lazy thing to do. I think I’ve about said enough.

Personally I think this is big. I have been reading what he/she has said on OCMB, and for anyone interested in the underside of what is going on, it's worth reading, the same as BFG and LBVs posts.

Whether BTs2Free decides to be named or not is his/her personal decision and should take into account their personal situation.

However I can't help a little dance of delight at the thought of some TRUTH being exposed about what is going on, and these ex execs are the ones who have that information.

Who else can tell it as it was/is other than those who experienced it? And who else can speak for those who still can't because they are in SP Hall etc?