What's new

Condition of treason for all "OT"

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Hi,

I declare all persons of the planet Earth considering themselves as "OT" to be in condition of treason for not taking care for the situation at the Fukushima nuclear power plant.

Sorry? What? No OT!?

Ooops...

So, OK, They can continue to be in condition of non existence...

Irayam

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I'm not with you on this. In fact, I find the opening post rather distasteful.

Hi Voltaire's Child,
I'm sorry you find this post distasteful. It was just a (late) reaction to the fact that this planet would be so much better if just one OT, cause on MEST, existed, if $cn worked.
And also a reaction to the arrogant state of mind of all these supposed "OT".

Best regards,
Irayam

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi,
I declare all persons of the planet Earth considering themselves as "OT" to be in condition of treason for not taking care for the situation at the Fukushima nuclear power plant.
Sorry? What? No OT!?
Ooops...
Irayam

For immediate and broad release:

"All scientologists charged with the condition of
TREASON
by the cult of scientology
are hereby and forever more
charged with the humanitarian condition of
REASON"

Well done!

66​

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi,

Sorry? What? No OT!?

Ooops...

Irayam

:thumbsup:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Hi,

Sorry? What? No OT!?

Ooops...

Irayam

:lol:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Hi,

Sorry? What? No OT!?

Ooops...

Irayam

I'm not with you on this. In fact, I find the opening post rather distasteful.

I would agree that as "parody" or "satire" the OP would be distasteful.

But read it as Flat Fact:
  • The u.s. continues its mass invasion of the middle east, against the wishes of most of its own citizens and to the ever-growing disgust of TROTW.
  • New Zealand is rapidly being reduced to a pile of rubble.
  • Whilst two have successfully been stopped, Fukushima still has SIX nuclear reactors that could go critical at any time.
Where are the OATIES? Why isn't the great and almighty Tom Cruise gathering up his mates to float about in the air and handle all that hazardous radiation?

If Scientology is really the answer to all of Man's problems, why is it that the best they can come up with is a bunch of guys in yellow t-shirts giving "miracle massages"?

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, I agree with the opening post. Where are the people cause over MEST, and what do they have better to do right now?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron changed his mind.

He said it requires 10,000 OTs.

The recent promo piece I jsut receieved declared this and since it was Ron who said it and the CoS distributed it that makes it true.

On ARS someone used to write "If one real OT existed then ARS wold not exist"

Someday we will be writing "If 10,000 real OTs existed then ESMB would not exist"

Rd00

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I mean no disrespect to Irayam and am sure that Irayam's heart is in the right place, but at the end of the day I don't believe in mocking people who are reaching for a dream. Sorry.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I mean no disrespect to Irayam and am sure that Irayam's heart is in the right place, but at the end of the day I don't believe in mocking people who are reaching for a dream. Sorry.

Hi Voltaire's Child,

I agree with you upon no mocking people who are reaching for a dream. But "OT" are not just reaching for a dream. They are supporting a destructive cult. As far as I'm concerned, people can believe in what they want. I probably would have declared this condition of treason only to persons who are considering themselves as "OT" and are part of the official church of $cn.
I can understand "OT" from the Ron's Org, for example, and I would not (most certainly) making jokes on them.
Sorry, but I have more and more difficulties to tolerate the official church of $cn and its parishioners.

Have a great day !
Irayam

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious

That's an interesting philosophy. Can I extrapolate it? Would you find mocking say the aryan nations dream of an all aryan world to be equally distasteful?

Same premise in my eyes as a "cleared planet". Just substitute the look as we do with think as we do.

I figured you were objecting to making light of a ongoing nuclear disaster by even mock contemplating that scientology could do anything about it.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Actually, I agree with the opening post. Where are the people cause over MEST, and what do they have better to do right now?

Oh, the OTs?

They are quite busy addressing the planet's theta/entheta ratio in session.

They tell me it's a scientific fact that when they do that, the MEST universe goes into compliance with their postulates.

Working in the physical universe is such a "via" and they don't need all that DevT on their "lines"!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, it works like this: If they succeed in Japan to get cooling on those reactors, it's the OT's done it.. If they fail and they all melt down it's the damned SP's fault!

:yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Well, it works like this: If they succeed in Japan to get cooling on those reactors, it's the OT's done it.. If they fail and they all melt down it's the damned SP's fault!:yes:

That's where the 100% workable tech comes into it....

No matter what the outcome is of any situation, it proves the tech worked.

If your postulate succeeded the tech worked. If your postulate failed it proves that you are in fact at the wrong end of a cosmic dwindling spiral where you lost your powers--and so (again) the tech is proven to be correct.

100% workable tech means miracle or disaster--the success story stats are always up.

We're winning! Yayyyy!

Gadfly

Crusader

Fluffy, LOTS of people "reach for a dream". So what! :confused2:

Some of these "dreams" involve VERY dumb goals, and often exceptionally stupid and destructive "means to achieving the dream".

OTs, and those striving for this "imaginary and idealized state", for the most part entertain misplaced dreams, and very often, support actions that HARM others in the name of reaching that convoluted "dream".

I ONLY judge people on behavior. I don't care at all what purports to be inside the "black box". Things like feelings, claims, intentions, hopes, dreams, wishes, and so on. Far too often the actions in the real world occur at horrible odds and in contradiction to the "claimed aims and intentions". Yawn. Boring imbeciles of all sorts.

By their ACTIONS you can know ANYONE. All else is bullshit.

The fanatic Muslims have "dreams". Don't mock them?

Fanatic Spaniards during the Holy Inquisition tortured and murdered people in the NAME of their "dream". The "new world" was founded on a dream - and the a good part of the indigineous peoples were annihilated - REACHING for a DREAM. Don't find fault with them?

In fact, the Nazis had an amazing, even "positive dream" to bring about a "superior humanoid" and a "better world". Don't mock them?

Ideals, and working to achieve them, is a VERY tricky road. Too often when some person or group imagines him or herself to possess "the truth", as expressed in their "ideals", these types of people can tend to take grossly "immoral" measures to bring their "wonderful ideals" to the rest of the world of nonbelievers or to the "ignorant". I have read many studies and accounts involving various versions of some group of believers who enforce their "ideals" on the rest of society or the world. These people, just like Scientology, imagine that "everything will get better if we implement MY/OUR SYSTEM". What they always fail to realize is that things would get better if they simply abandoned all these "ideals that they want to make the world accept and align with", and began treating their fellow Man with respect, love, compassion and honesty.

The ONLY place for "ideals" is how any single person accepts and adopts some ideals and chooses to BETTER SELF in accordance with those ideals. The moment you get the idea that you want the WORLD or others to conform to your set of ideals, to make the world in YOUR IMAGE, watch out, because THAT is where the trouble begins. Scientology, as delineated by Hubbard, is very much a case of THAT sort of desire to make the environment conform to his ideas of what determines some "better Man" and "better world". Of course, it gets complicated with Scientology, because Hubard asserts various goals and aims, that have much more to do with PR and deceit, than with any actual desire on his part to bring them about.

Sadly, two many dreams are simply STUPID, and if not themselves, the MEANS taken to achieve that dream is often VERY STUPID. For the most part, anyone striving for "OT" falls into this category - granted morseo if involved with the official Church of Scientology. But, Marty's brand of Scientology also exhibits a tremendous amount of the same stupidity found in the official Church of Scientology version - being based on far too much nutty LRH "policy".

The act of "striving for a dream" is meaningless, and has no value one way or another. It all depends on the "dream", and especially on what any person DOES or SUPPORTS in the name of achieving that dream.

+++++++++++++++

Last edited:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

Me too!

Except for DM!

I am all in favor of mocking him as he reaches for whatever dream he is reaching for.

But I have heard that he is an excellent driver.

Rd00

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi Voltaire's Child,

I agree with you upon no mocking people who are reaching for a dream. But "OT" are not just reaching for a dream. They are supporting a destructive cult. As far as I'm concerned, people can believe in what they want. I probably would have declared this condition of treason only to persons who are considering themselves as "OT" and are part of the official church of $cn.
I can understand "OT" from the Ron's Org, for example, and I would not (most certainly) making jokes on them.
Sorry, but I have more and more difficulties to tolerate the official church of $cn and its parishioners.

Have a great day !
Irayam

You didn't say church/cult members. You said OTs. I know many who are not in the Church of Scientology.

So, I had some reservations about that.