What's new

1st Hand LRH Stories: Marty is Terrified of ESMB

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This post from Valkov is terrible! What black PR propaganda against Alanzo!
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/lrh-arrives-at-creston/#comment-70926

Is Valkov the same poster we know as VaD?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=3719647

I don't think Valkov is VaD.

I took up Valkov's comment with him directly on the Scientology Forum:

Alanzo's Posting Can Be Explained by ElectroShock Treatment

And in many other posts.

Valkov is coming along. He's a problem child.

But he is coming along.

G

Gottabrain

OMG, ALANZO! That Valkov is such a CREEP! But that was SO SO funny reposting his nasty work with a few words changed around. Nice one!

:hysterical::hysterical:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
OMG, ALANZO! That Valkov is such a CREEP! But that was SO SO funny reposting his nasty work with a few words changed around. Nice one!

:hysterical::hysterical:

Yes, that was Bunkai who did that. A very cool individual.

In fact, there are a lot of very cool people on the Scientology Forum - including cool Scientologists such as "Samuel" and quite a few others.

They're a very heretical bunch. Ever since Jim Logan stormed away because Geir refused to censor free speech, there isn't an ideologue left over there. Just Scientologists trying to figure out the best way to live with Scientology in their lives.

I've learned a lot from them. They've reminded me of a lot of important things you forget when you become a critic and hang around only exes and other critics.

I highly recommend the Scientology Forum.

And it's run by Fluffy!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I actually LIKE Valkov. He and Alanzo just don't get along, is all.

We've been getting along better and better lately.

Like I said, he's a problem child, but he's coming along.

In fact I've seen a general improvement in the "tone level" there, with lots more people staying off of adhom attacks and staying on the subject under discussion.

Traffic is picking up a little, as well. I think.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Yes, that was Bunkai who did that. A very cool individual.

In fact, there are a lot of very cool people on the Scientology Forum - including cool Scientologists such as "Samuel" and quite a few others.

They're a very heretical bunch. Ever since Jim Logan stormed away because Geir refused to censor free speech, there isn't an ideologue left over there. Just Scientologists trying to figure out the best way to live with Scientology in their lives.

I've learned a lot from them. They've reminded me of a lot of important things you forget when you become a critic and hang around only exes and other critics.

I highly recommend the Scientology Forum.

And it's run by Fluffy!

Alanzo,

What's the address to the Scientology forum.

Thanks!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
We've been getting along better and better lately.

Like I said, he's a problem child, but he's coming along.

In fact I've seen a general improvement in the "tone level" there, with lots more people staying off of adhom attacks and staying on the subject under discussion.

Traffic is picking up a little, as well. I think.

I'm really glad to get that feedback from you, Alanzo. (not being sarcastic. I mean it.)

Valkov actually seems like a nice guy. I've gotten into a few arguments with him, myself, but, hey, that's the nature of debate sometimes.