AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Dear C. Ethier, P. Eng. MSME MBB <[email protected],

I fucking LOVE tits!

Please don't tell anyone though.

OK

Squeeze the cans, please.

sourcemagazineissue206n.jpg

Oh, when did auditors change from auditing the pc in front of them to auditing the folder in front of them? I musta missed the memo on that.

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

Agreed. That's why we destroyed the folders. They contained nothing needed and were no longer of use.

Mark A. Baker

Oh, when did auditors change from auditing the pc in front of them to auditing the folder in front of them? I musta missed the memo on that.

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

Scientology auditors audit the PC Folder, old ex scio auditors (like you and me) audit the PC in front of us.

Say, you really are out of the loop.

Oh dear!

I am (almost) speechless. But not quite.

Just when you thought you have heard the last word on Scino-nuttiness…

If Pierre had any sense he would be livid. This woman has not only shot herself in the foot, but delivered a broadside against the credibility of her husband.

Who now, in their right mind would want to be audited by Pierre Ethier with the prospect of everything they said being made public if they ever said or did anything to upset this (allegedly) mentally unstable woman?

Well done Tansy old chap – showing true British grit by refusing to play her game and in one deft manoeuvre neatly spiking her guns! :thumbsup:

If everyone who had ever been the subject of intimidation by Scientologists did this, they would lose any power they had.

Axiom142

No ex Scientologist worth his salt would read this haters' group of entheta. They can trust Pierre because he was trained by Ron, and is a Class Xll, something thee and me, can only grovel in front of.

In other words, they (potential PCs) will never hear a peep about this. Pierre and Mrs. have been doing this stuff for years. It is ignored (not is-ed) by respectable Freezone terminals like the IFA (International Freezone Assn.) group on yahoo.

Pierre is a kha khan. We are just riff raff. Who would you trust?

Actually it's a different 'idiot chick' named 'catherine' who Terril has been defending against Diana. It is in fact the Inimitable TO, a close personal friend of TPs. However, TO is also a big fan of Pierre's and the way he publicly conducts his business. Thus, in accordance with the old maxim ...

Birds of a Feather .... :eyeroll:

I know, I know. It's just like esmb or the Wars of the Roses. You practically need a program guide to understand who is speaking & what's being said. :coolwink:

So, to be absolutely clear, although both Ekaterina & The Oracle are named 'catherine', have been factionally allied with Pierre, have routinely trash talked other freezoners & ex's with online crazy talk, and have both been 'outed' on various internet venues by those they have targeted. Ekaterina Ethier is NOT The Oracle (aka TO), similarities notwithstanding.

Mark A. Baker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

elwood

Patron with Honors
I'm sorry Emma and her hubby are caught up in this. Jeez, these people are sick. As far as I can tell, Scientology is a morally bankrupt philosophy.

Terril park

Sponsor
Oh, I'm quite sure of that. I believe he not only knows what she is doing but sanctions and supports this. Which means he supported her writing all that stuff about me. I can't imagine what I did to have this man decide I merited that. Further, it was a mistake for the Ethiers to do that. A. Very. Big. Mistake.

Now, they've made an even bigger mistake by coming after Emma and Tansy.

A. Much. Bigger. Mistake.

Cataclysmic, even.

I believe its very unlikely that Pierre has interacted with you. I don't know why Ekaterina targeted you in the first place. He may or may not have known of some of Ekaterina's posts attacking you or using your name. I don't know.

Ekaterina just sent me a post and said I could forward the data. She says she hasn't lived with Pierre for 2 years. And strong implication that she is an anti scientologist.

I have no idea if this is true. However she is doing the best to destroy his
occupation and client base. The anti scn bit seems valid.

Pierre spends a lot of time away from home auditing.

... They can trust Pierre because he was trained by Ron, ...

I don't believe that is true nor, in fairness to Pierre, can I recall that Pierre has ever made that claim. Certainly not to 'class xii'. As I understand it LRH left training lines looooong before Pierre was trained. He was trained by either a 1st or 2nd generation xii. Don't remember which, not interested enough to look it up.

Mark A. Baker

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't believe that is true nor, in fairness to Pierre, can I recall that Pierre has ever made that claim. Certainly not to 'class xii'. As I understand it LRH left training lines looooong before Pierre was trained. He was trained by either a 1st or 2nd generation xii. Don't remember which, not interested enough to look it up.

Mark A. Baker

He was trained by a combination of 2nd and 3rd generation XII’s. He was selected to be trained to XII because he was bi-lingual and not because he was a particularly “Cracker Jack” Auditor. Miriam La Lou (spelling?) Stave was also English/French fluent and trained to XII around the same time as Pierre and was IMO a far, far superior Auditor and human being.:yes:

Face:)

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

Charismatic fundamentalist “Born Again” Christians go by, “Do unto others before the do to you what you’re gonna do unto them.”

Practicing “On Source” Scn “OT’s” go by, “Do unto others as thou wilt as that’s what’s best for ‘them’.”

With the unwritten but implicit admonishment to NOT GET CAUGHT AT IT ... or ELSE [you're totally on your own and subject to Fair Gaming or other black bag dirty tricks that apply].

He was trained by a combination of 2nd and 3rd generation XII’s. He was selected to be trained to XII because he was bi-lingual and not because he was a particularly “Cracker Jack” Auditor. Miriam La Lou (spelling?) Stave was also English/French fluent and trained to XII around the same time as Pierre and was IMO a far, far superior Auditor, and human being, than Pierre.:yes:

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware the Co$ had reached a 4th generation of xii's before effectively shutting down the line with GoAT.

Mark A. Baker

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware the Co$ had reached a 4th generation of xii's before effectively shutting down the line with GoAT.

Mark A. Baker

I was just correcting my post when I saw this. My post should read "1st and 2nd generation" and not "2nd and 3rd". :duh:

I apologize for my error.:eyeroll:

Face:confused2: