What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
She has not apologized to me...

And she has not apologized in public...same as her insults in public...

So it does NOT count...

How do we know it is true? Terril has been known to be a liar and a half...he'll say anything he wants or if he thinks it fits...it would not be the first time, nor the last...besides...he is always tryin to ingratiate himself with the Ethiers.

Diana

dianaclass8

No ex Scientologist worth his salt would read this haters' group of entheta. They can trust Pierre because he was trained by Ron, and is a Class Xll, something thee and me, can only grovel in front of.

In other words, they (potential PCs) will never hear a peep about this. Pierre and Mrs. have been doing this stuff for years. It is ignored (not is-ed) by respectable Freezone terminals like the IFA (International Freezone Assn.) group on yahoo.

Pierre is a kha khan. We are just riff raff. Who would you trust?

Correcto mundo! That is why Pierre and Catherine are so wreckless...they know they can get away with it...well...almost...not here they don't...:D that is one thing I like about ESMB...:coolwink:

... Terril has been known to be a liar and a half...

I don't agree with this characterization. There is much that Terril fails to comprehend. He also has a penchant for passing on gossip. And he is often reckless in his attempts to 'resolve' other people's problems. But, although he may often make or repeat statements which are factually incorrect or deceptive, I consider that is due to his tendency to respond rashly due to his emotional investment and his own failure to understand the matters he is choosing to discuss. I doubt that he knowingly & deliberately lies. Certainly not often.

Mark A. Baker

Wisened One

Crusader
Re: OP. (Pierre's and/or wife's blackmail email)

:omg: :wtf: :eyeroll: :whatever:

Made themselves (and the FZ) look sooooo 'ethical' and 'the 'REAL, STANDARD, PURE ON-SOURCE TECH' to grab onto from Co$, huh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eyeroll:

I don't agree with this characterization. There is much that Terril fails to comprehend. He also has a penchant for passing on gossip. And he is often reckless in his attempts to 'resolve' other people's problems. But, although he may often make or repeat statements which are factually incorrect or deceptive, I consider that is due to his tendency to respond rashly due to his emotional investment and his own failure to understand the matters he is choosing to discuss. I doubt that he knowingly & deliberately lies. Certainly not often.

Mark A. Baker

Hehe, deeper and deeper.

Just to clarify..

So he's a liar but that's because he is dumb so he's not really....of wait, yes he is a liar, but he doesn't know he is,.....um, wait a minute, he often doesn't know he is lying,....but often he does......
Is that it?

Terril park

Sponsor

Mark A. Baker

Full def of damning with faint praise!

Terril park

Sponsor

So it does NOT count...

How do we know it is true? Terril has been known to be a liar and a half...he'll say anything he wants or if he thinks it fits...it would not be the first time, nor the last...besides...he is always tryin to ingratiate himself with the Ethiers.

Diana

Why not post the lies I'm alleged to have said instead of this generalized ad hominem. ?

dianaclass8

I don't agree with this characterization. There is much that Terril fails to comprehend.

He also has a penchant for passing on gossip.

And he is often reckless in his attempts to 'resolve' other people's problems.

But, although he may often make or repeat statements which are factually incorrect or deceptive,

I consider that is due to his tendency to respond rashly due to his emotional investment and

his own failure to understand the matters he is choosing to discuss.

I doubt that he knowingly & deliberately lies. Certainly not often.

Mark A. Baker

LOL! Are you defending him or..? LOL!!!!

If Terril would only stop drinking so much perhaps he'd be a better person...

Diana

You would prefer the characterization of you as a 'liar' to remain unquestioned & unchallenged?

Mark A. Baker

Characterization as a "liar" defended with other characterizations which are just as bad or worse, and the "liar" defense added to and strengthened.

My head did a little spin on wondering if you are remotely seriously trying to defend, or expect anyone else to believe you are. I don't get it. You are not dumb, I know that, but do you think Terril is too dumb to notice, or too stupid to tell you to FO?

I think Carmelo should post another Abbot and Costello on this thread, just as he did with such brilliant timing on the thread about the Ethiers.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Characterization as a "liar" defended with other characterizations which are just as bad or worse, and the "liar" defense added to and strengthened.

My head did a little spin on wondering if you are remotely seriously trying to defend, or expect anyone else to believe you are. I don't get it. You are not dumb, I know that, but do you think Terril is too dumb to notice, or too stupid to tell you to FO?

I think Carmelo should post another Abbot and Costello on this thread, just as he did with such brilliant timing on the thread about the Ethiers.

Plus he DRINKS, to boot.

Sure glad this is a moderated forum.

dianaclass8

Degraded, that is what happens when someone tries to defend the indefensible...LOL!

Diana

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

So it does NOT count...
(snip)
Diana

In the Pierre Eithier thread, I respond to Terrill regarding his conversation on what Mrs Pierre wants.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=560567&postcount=137

......snip......

Diana

Was this necessary? If I were a scientologist, I would say that you are speaking in generalities.

Could you other please post the links to your statement substanciating his being a liar?

LOL! Are you defending him or..? LOL!!!!

If Terril would only stop drinking so much perhaps he'd be a better person...

Diana

Diana,

was that necessary, as well?

Do you actually think that by being vindictive, you are going to accomplish something useful or effective? I like you. Stop lowering your self to this games condition behavior again. We have enough of it with you and the Oracle.

Try creative irony, or if that doesn't work look up 'left-handed compliment'. :)

TP had it right, but then he should. He & I have a little 'side conversation' ongoing (not particularly well) about his failure to acknowledge his own personal responsibility for a variety of 'unfortunate events' which have transpired. He knows my thoughts on his actions. But no, I don't consider him to be INTENTIONALLY deceitful or malicious, although on several occasions he has behaved in an absolutely unbelievably stupid fashion. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

dianaclass8

In the Pierre Eithier thread, I respond to Terrill regarding his conversation on what Mrs Pierre wants.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=560567&postcount=137

Was this necessary? If I were a scientologist, I would say that you are speaking in generalities.

Could you other please post the links to your statement substanciating his being a liar?

Diana,

was that necessary, as well?

Do you actually think that by being vindictive, you are going to accomplish something useful or effective? I like you. Stop lowering your self to this games condition behavior again. We have enough of it with you and the Oracle.

Mary...some days my evil side betrays me...:angry::D
You are right...I will behave accordingly...:blush:

Thanks for bringing me back to my senses...nevertheless what I said it is true... and I will leave it at that...pardon my impertinence...:nervous:

Diana

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You want to be free and happy ?
$cientology make free people everyday over the entire planet in all countries

:happydance:

We need to clear this plantet
We are the only one to make it go right
So
With me
Will you Do it right now
We are responsible