What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Not some people, one person, you Diana, are the source of this issue with her kid. YOU. She is wrong targeting Emma. Emma hosts the forum not what others post here. Since Diana has disagreed to take down her slander on this kid, Emma has become the next target.

I have already provided the links once.

No I do not care to inherit new enemies because of this conflict. I am not the source of it. I tried with good intentions to fix it. I was not able to. I have stated my thoughts.

Anyway, publishing work sheets is wrong. Threatening to do so is very wrong.
I am seeing a lot of injustice and wronging in a lot of arenas. Two wrongs do not a make a right. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I know the Ms. Pierre is very enturbulated about her son being fair gamed on a forum and thinking his friends in school will be reading about it and hazing him. She is not a Scientologist and either is he. Fair gaming seems to be contagious.

There is some black magic floating that seems to transform people into destructive measures they ordinarily might not become. I think the purpose of ethics for me has been to keep myself on the high road so the black magic does not engulf me entirely. Once you dabble in it, even when you want to step away some of it sticks to your foot. I know that sounds very "old religion" but it has some merit if you look long enough.

The sources of many of these conflicts remain hidden while others wound another. For whatever it means, I will send my views to Pierre's wife to encourage her to be a different person in trying to resolve this concern with regards to her child. Killing one another off we all loose.

We all have a common decency that bought us towards another in an attempt to reconcile conflict internally and outwards as well. This bright magic is what keeps us alive as an Earth people.

:waiting:

:begging:Provide the links to where Mrs. E's child is fairgamed. or get off your :soapbox: and :shutup:
This is not about you and what issues you have with others. Stop being off topic.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Again, Anon Mary, I have no reasons to harm, attack, or suppress you.

I choose not to inherit you as an enemy.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Again, Anon Mary, I have no reasons to harm, attack, or suppress you.

I choose not to inherit you as an enemy.

Why would you inherit Mary as an enemy just for providing the documentation upon which this whole blackmail is - supposedly - based?

A C/S's wife has threatened to expose confidential session data of the board owner's husband in an attempt to get the board owner to suppress information on here.

Let's see what she is talking about.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
meaning clarification on my post

The word "rape" has a few different meanings and is not always connected to sex. Of course, I could not have meant it in the sexual sense.

an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation;violation: the rape of the countryside.

I thought that might have been obvious but I think maybe not.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why would you inherit Mary as an enemy just for providing the documentation upon which this whole blackmail is - supposedly - based?

A C/S's wife has threatened to expose confidential session data of the board owner's husband in an attempt to get the board owner to suppress information on here.

Let's see what she is talking about.

Alanzo, When we suppress one another, or each other, we have not stepped away from the madness. We only recreate it in another universe. That is true for everyone everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I do not know what you are talking about or how you interpreted the exchange I
had with Mary.

Nevertheless, the exchange between Mary and I is something that does not seem to be a problem with Mary and I.

You are big boy, if it is a problem on some level with you I am sure you will get it worked out.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I do not know what you are talking about or how you interpreted the exchange I
had with Mary.

Nevertheless, the exchange between Mary and I is something that does not seem to be a problem with Mary and I.

You are big boy, if it is a problem on some level with you I am sure you will get it worked out.

Awe.

Thanks for calling me a "Big Boy". I love to be thought of in that way.

Awe.

Thanks for calling me a "Big Boy". I love to be thought of in that way.

bobs-big-boy.jpg

Can i get an order of fries, a double cheese, and a chocolate shake?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I believe its very unlikely that Pierre has interacted with you. I don't know why Ekaterina targeted you in the first place. He may or may not have known of some of Ekaterina's posts attacking you or using your name. I don't know.

Ekaterina just sent me a post and said I could forward the data. She says she hasn't lived with Pierre for 2 years. And strong implication that she is an anti scientologist.

I have no idea if this is true. However she is doing the best to destroy his
occupation and client base. The anti scn bit seems valid.

Pierre spends a lot of time away from home auditing.

Terril!

I emailed him and he emailed me back. So, yes, he did interact with me.

So why on earth would you say you doubted he interracted with me when I've said several times that he and I had an email exchange?

Not some people, one person, you Diana, are the source of this issue with her kid. YOU. She is wrong targeting Emma. Emma hosts the forum not what others post here. Since Diana has disagreed to take down her slander on this kid, Emma has become the next target.

I have already provided the links once.

No I do not care to inherit new enemies because of this conflict. I am not the source of it. I tried with good intentions to fix it. I was not able to. I have stated my thoughts.

Anyway, publishing work sheets is wrong. Threatening to do so is very wrong.
I am seeing a lot of injustice and wronging in a lot of arenas. Two wrongs do not a make a right. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I know the Ms. Pierre is very enturbulated about her son being fair gamed on a forum and thinking his friends in school will be reading about it and hazing him. She is not a Scientologist and either is he. Fair gaming seems to be contagious.

There is some black magic floating that seems to transform people into destructive measures they ordinarily might not become. I think the purpose of ethics for me has been to keep myself on the high road so the black magic does not engulf me entirely. Once you dabble in it, even when you want to step away some of it sticks to your foot. I know that sounds very "old religion" but it has some merit if you look long enough.

The sources of many of these conflicts remain hidden while others wound another. For whatever it means, I will send my views to Pierre's wife to encourage her to be a different person in trying to resolve this concern with regards to her child. Killing one another off we all loose.

We all have a common decency that bought us towards another in an attempt to reconcile conflict internally and outwards as well. This bright magic is what keeps us alive as an Earth people.

It was the strawberries that pushed Mrs. Pierre over the brink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zgeQmzV9kk

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril!

I emailed him and he emailed me back. So, yes, he did interact with me.

So why on earth would you say you doubted he interracted with me when I've said several times that he and I had an email exchange?

I didn't know about it. And didn't recall or read your post on that.

Pierres relationship with you is not I believe a controversial one.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
:drama:

Interesting thread.

Some of the posts show me precisely what I have come to expect of Scientologists.

Please, continue.

:drama:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think Bogey was in other movies too.

Amazon says: If you loved that movie, you'd love this one.

John Huston had his secretary take the dialog straight from Dashiell Hammett's book. The movie is exceptionally true to the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npsYzr5RcMU&playnext=1&list=PLBD901F7E85543DDD

Studied this movie in college.

At the time, I didn't know enough to realize what I was watching.

But The African Queen - I knew the genius of that since I was ten years old!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7_vnpQUZkE