Smilla

Ordinary Human
Brian+the+Hut.jpg

Squeeze da canz!

Terril park

Sponsor
From my forum just now.

=============
I've received the following from Pierre today (he explained to me that he was unable to keystroke lower case due to the state of the available computer facilities where he is currently working):

MY WIFE SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THESE THREATS, EVEN IF SHE KNEW ANYTHING WHICH SHE DOESNT.

1- SHE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLDERS

2- THE PERSON COMPLAINING IS EMMA'S HUSBAND, WHOM I HAVE NEVER AUDITED NOR C/ESD, NOR EVEN MET FOR THAT MATTER

'nuff said.

Love, Dex

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
From my forum just now.

=============
I've received the following from Pierre today (he explained to me that he was unable to keystroke lower case due to the state of the available computer facilities where he is currently working):

Sounds like a telex machine . . . .

:D

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
Sounds like a telex machine . . . .

:D

Paul

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

"From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease."

Why not out of the mouth of a telex machine?

"Via not a chicken, Via a duck?"[ one of the Marx brothers. :)

Veda

Sponsor
Does anyone know if the guy, who was excited about spending his $150,000 life savings on going to OT 15 with Pierre, has made it to OT 15 yet?

OT 15 Success Story

Thank you Pierre, and thank you LRH!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
From my forum just now.

=============

MY WIFE SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THESE THREATS, EVEN IF SHE KNEW ANYTHING WHICH SHE DOESNT.

1- SHE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLDERS

2- THE PERSON COMPLAINING IS EMMA'S HUSBAND, WHOM I HAVE NEVER AUDITED NOR C/ESD, NOR EVEN MET FOR THAT MATTER

'nuff said.

Love, Dex

So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Now I'm on "moderated status" too. No more posting anything distasteful on Terrils board. It's nice to know I have Dexter & Terril now censoring my communication.

Terril park

Sponsor
So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions.

No I don't know, and there is no reason I should be privy to such information.

Bearing in mind that DianaclassVIII said she had PCs assigned secret codes or whatever it may be that Pierre C/Sed Ian but didn't know the identity.

You have dox there is nothing to stop you posting them.

Post away.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe someone had hacked his email account. Or the auditor was pretending that Pierre was doing the C/Sing. At least I trust you and Ian to be honest about it!

:)

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
Now I'm on "moderated status" too. No more posting anything distasteful on Terrils board. It's nice to know I have Dexter & Terril now censoring my communication.

You are no longer moderated. Well in theory. My computer has crashed
6 times in the last 15 minutes trying to post to my forum.

More later.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
It's commendable that you believe your friend, Terril, and I'm sure you didn't know he was lying, but how could Ems and Tansy post dox that Pierre C/Sd Tansy? Wouldn't that be the sort of thing one does not post?

Terril park

Sponsor
It's commendable that you believe your friend, Terril, and I'm sure you didn't know he was lying, but how could Ems and Tansy post dox that Pierre C/Sd Tansy? Wouldn't that be the sort of thing one does not post?

This below is what Ems posted.

"So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions."

It implies she knows more than I. She dosn't have to post folder data.
I don't know what data she has to make that statement. Down to her to comment.

... It implies she knows more than I. She dosn't have to post folder data.

Ummm, BB, she is MARRIED to the man. In light of recent events, i.e. the receipt of threatening emails from the apparently crazed wife of her husband's former C/S, it is not 'unlikely' that they may have talked about it. :eyeroll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

Mark A. Baker

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This below is what Ems posted.

"So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions."

It implies she knows more than I. She dosn't have to post folder data.

Are you for real? :duh:

T

TheSneakster

"Stirring the Pot" is not my thing and I'm sure the following will be poorly received, but Pierre has posted the following on his Facebook wall:

Pierre Ethier said:
UNDER ATTACK FROM OSA WHO HAS JOINED FORCES WITH ESMB AND THE MOST GULLIBLE FZ BORDS TO SPREAD THE SAME LIES. APPARENTLY EMMA WILL GET A BREAK ON HER CRIMINAL CASE IF SHE HELPS THE CHURCH "DESTROY" MY PRACTICE. SHE IS FULLY COOPERATING.
6 hours ago · Like ·

I'm sure OSA is, indeed, throwing a (very) small party over this. :duh: