What's new

Mike Rinder Must Become The Juilan Assange of Scientology

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) was a court-like restorative justice[1] body assembled after the abolition of apartheid.

Witnesses who were identified as victims of gross human rights violations were invited to give statements about their experiences, and some were selected for public hearings. Perpetrators of violence could also give testimony and request amnesty from both civil and criminal prosecution.

I believe that one day we might be able to create our own TRC with regard to Scientology.

And a person who stands at the crux of history with the opportunity to do something good with his life, is Mike Rinder.

Mike Rinder could provide everything and everyone with everything we needed to know to reconcile the injustices of Scientology.

The Lives of Others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_iLOp6IhM

In a movie called The Lives of Others, after the fall of the Berlin wall and the unification of Germany, a man who was targeted by East Germany's brand of OSA, the Stasi, walks into a library where he is given all the files that the Stasi kept on him during their surveillance of him, while they hounded him and destroyed his life as a suspected political dissident. At the end, he was finally able to get the files they kept on him, and learn the truth of what was done.

Mike Rinder could provide something similar to that library online, where all Scientologists, ex-Scientologists, Freezoners, Critics and others, could go to find out what had been done to them by RTC, by OSA, by L Ron Hubbard, by Mary Sue, all throughout the history of Scientology.

The victims of Scientology could finally know.

It could be an end point, a way of laying all this down and putting it into the past for all of us.

But first, Mike Rinder needs to step up and be - not just a thetan - but be a Man with the humanity he and Marty claim that LRH stands for.

To make this happen, Mike Rinder needs to do a complete data dump, create a Wikileaks "Cablegate" where he makes the official documents available to all of us on line.

Mike Rinder must become the Julian Assange of Scientology.

You may want the truth, but the glazed over zombies who are still playing Scientology are not even remotely interested in the truth. It wouldn't matter if you hit them over the head with a sludgehammer of truth about Hubbard. They want to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, so Rinder and Rathbun are giving them exactly what they want. They are starving to be fed Hubbard's excrement so Rinder and Rathbun will continue to shit on them and they will continue to say "Thanks Ron"

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You may want the truth, but the glazed over zombies who are still playing Scientology are not even remotely interested in the truth. It wouldn't matter if you hit them over the head with a sludgehammer of truth about Hubbard. They want to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, so Rinder and Rathbun are giving them exactly what they want. They are starving to be fed Hubbard's excrement so Rinder and Rathbun will continue to shit on them and they will continue to say "Thanks Ron"

I knew that what I have written here would only bring up how impossible it all would be.

But in the course of history, much stranger things have happened.

Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun now run a blog on the Internet, for instance....

I knew that what I have written here would only bring up how impossible it all would be.

But in the course of history, much stranger things have happened.

Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun now run a blog on the Internet, for instance....

They run a blog on the internet because there isn't anything else they can do. It's not like either of them lit up the 'Wog World' with their marketable 'OT' skills after being tossed to the curb by Miscavige. It's either collect food stamps and find odd jobs that don't pay much more than minimum wage, or fleece wealthy gullible suckers who still haven't figured out what Scientology really is while they worship you. It's not really that difficult of a decision, if you have the integrity of someone who could be Miscavige's water boy for two decades.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quoted for Truth

They run a blog on the internet because there isn\'t anything else they can do. It\'s not like either of them lit up the \'Wog World\' with their marketable \'OT\' skills after being tossed to the curb by Miscavige. It\'s either collect food stamps and find odd jobs that don\'t pay much more than minimum wage, or fleece wealthy gullible suckers who still haven\'t figured out what Scientology really is while they worship you. It\'s not really that difficult of a decision, if you have the integrity of someone who could be Miscavige\'s water boy for two decades.

Amen brother.

MafiaWog

Patron
Rinder infodumping.. I doubt it. At least not for a long while.

He loves and believes in the tech. So does Marty. I don't think Marty is doing what he does just to fleece the Rubes, he believes wholeheartedly in the tech.

As it stands, Scn=CoS=Hubbard to most. To do a dump and air all the CoS's bad deeds would require that ALL the blame can go to DM and/or other specific individuals. M&M can't risk those deeds reflecting on the church's (Hubbard's) policies too much, for that soils the whole church, which soils Scn and Hubbard for most people. Even though it IIS Hubbard's policies and structure which was the catalyst of everything bad about Scn, in order for M&M to safely preserve what little positive opinion exists about Hubbard and the tech (banking mainly on those who are unaware of Scn already), they'd have to make sure anything bad can be diverted from Hubbard to anyone else. The preservation of the tech is of major importance to them, but they don't seem to understand, accept, or even discuss the fact that Hubbard spawned the most abusive of policies.

Maybe if they finally admit that there's a lot of fucked up shit in the tech among what some find to be helpful stuff, they'll be ready to help clean house with examples of how bad those parts of policy got. Much like always showing graphic Holocaust images, its needed to sway those who believe these things are jet words and concepts, and would never amount to anything dangerous...

Also, I doubt they ...well supposedly there are some documents M&M have of an incriminating nature (so they say)...but either they better have planned ahead, installed backdoors, or have a very good still-in network of leak sources to really get a lot of good stuff.

Alanzo,

You are assuming that Rin and Rat believe they did something wrong.

I would argue that in their view they did not do anything wrong.

Rather, they feel they are the victims because they followed the Responsibility of Leaders policy leader, destroyed the enemies of their leader David Miscavige, and were rewarded with demotion.

I don't think they see what they did the same way how you and I see what they did.

The fault, dear Alanzo, is not in their conscience or integrity, but in themselves, that they are underlings.

And underlings to a punk no less.

They surrendered their judgment, conscience, and integrity long ago.

They are to be pitied.

Don't expect them to act with a conscience, They won't.

And, by the way, they were acting to Keep Scientology Working, which they still want to do.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Last edited: