What's new

Is Mike Rinder a Trusted Source of Inside Information for Aussie Exes?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hey Mark, I am in Escondido a few miles from you. I have a video camera with me and my husband. But he won't get involved except for filming. I will be here for the next two days and all I want to do is have you come in front of your apartmentt building and confront me face to face with all of your slander and give me the chance to respond physically. I mean, you are a guy and I am a girl, give me the chance to take you on physically and have it all filmed for ESMB? Just come on out in the open and confront me and stand behind your claims? 48 hours starting now I am here for you to defend your posts and positions.

oh for crying out loud - grow up will ya?

rhill

Patron with Honors
But as I write this one other thing comes to mind. Hubbard said the cause of disagreements could be traced back to a 3rd party. It seems like that concept could still be looming in the background based on what some people have said here. Was he right or wrong? Or neither?

Maybe Hubbard just observed an obvious component of human interactions, wrote it down and made it into an absolute, an axiom, a self-serving law of the Scientology universe -- so that he now had a catch-all explanation as to why people would turn on him, or why anybody would turn on a good standing member fee-paying Scientologist: "My best friend questioned my involvement in Scientology, thus my best friend is trying to 3th-party my relationship with the Church of Scientology."

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
But as I write this one other thing comes to mind. Hubbard said the cause of disagreements could be traced back to a 3rd party. It seems like that concept could still be looming in the background based on what some people have said here. Was he right or wrong? Or neither?
There's no doubt in my mind that LRH was wrong on the "third Party law". I had no doubt on that when I was a Scio either. I didn't and don't believe that all conflicts are a result of "third party", and the concept that a person stirring up trouble had to be in the ears of both who were in conflict, is just stupid, IMO.

However, I also believe that it is stupid to negate the fact that a third party (English definition) can often cause enormous conflict between two other parties, with anything from a simple lie through to a covert manipulation in order to deceive and divide.

Hey Mark, I am in Escondido a few miles from you. I have a video camera with me and my husband. But he won't get involved except for filming. I will be here for the next two days and all I want to do is have you come in front of your apartmentt building and confront me face to face with all of your slander and give me the chance to respond physically. I mean, you are a guy and I am a girl, give me the chance to take you on physically and have it all filmed for ESMB? Just come on out in the open and confront me and stand behind your claims? 48 hours starting now I am here for you to defend your posts and positions.

I once had someone ofter to purchase a plane ticket for me so we could slug it out over a debate on a college football message board. If I ever got that emotionally invested in the internet, I'd step away from the keyboard and find something more enjoyable to do, I wouldn't want to end up like those knuckleheads in the Squirrel Busters T-Shirts with cameras taped to their heads, it's just a message board don't let it control you.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
There has now been an undeniable, known OSA OP run against a long-time critic on ESMB. It has been run HARD in a very strong effort to discredit this critic and "shudder him into silence", directly using the data found on ReligousFreedomWatch.

This OSA OP has been run on ESMB by Emma and Moonbat Patty.

ESMB is now a place to run OSA OPs on long term critics.

Every message board has a finite lifetime. Other messageboards and channels of exposure spring up all the time.

This one is done.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
There's no doubt in my mind that LRH was wrong on the "third Party law". I had no doubt on that when I was a Scio either. I didn't and don't believe that all conflicts are a result of "third party", and the concept that a person stirring up trouble had to be in the ears of both who were in conflict, is just stupid, IMO.

However, I also believe that it is stupid to negate the fact that a third party (English definition) can often cause enormous conflict between two other parties, with anything from a simple lie through to a covert manipulation in order to deceive and divide.

Carm,

No-one is negating the observation that such a thing can happen. What has been said on this thread, at least, is that this explanation is the least likely of most explanations.

Let me try an example of where I am coming from on this - something that does not involve Scientology or people here.

I am driving my car on a lonely highway and it suddenly dies on me. It is a dangerous highway.

What are the troubleshooting possibilities?

1) the car ran out of petrol
2) the electrical system malfunctioned
3) an engine mechanical malfunction
4) the petrol is bad
5) someone put sugar in the petrol
6) someone has a special weapon to disable cars remotely and used it

One starts troubleshooting the problem - is there gas? If no then its a question of trudging to the petrol station, if there is petrol then one checks to see if there is electrical power, if there is then one starts getting more granular (and if you are me it then becomes a question of calling for roadside assistance cos thats as far as my skills go.. LOL) and so on.

So - OK let's add some more stuff into the equation. Let's say I have been very active in organizing protests against a huge international corporation, I have been instrumental in actually threatening their well being and I am on my way to an important meeting with someone who can inflict even more damage on the target.

Does this change the order of troubleshooting?

The answer, logically, is no. But emotionally - maybe.

Carm - I do not doubt that OSA would love to have critics brawling and fighting each other. What I really doubt is their ability to make that happen at their discretion. The very policies and theories they base their actions on are twaddle. Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while but just because they have intimated or bullied does not make them any sort of a force.

Critics fight - if we were not the type of people who like to pontificate in public and be strong in our belief that our opinions are correct WE WOULD NOT BE HERE. It is the natural order of things for us to debate and to fight and to misunderstand each other on occasion. It is only in totalitarian groups like Scientology that people agree with each other all the time and speak lavishly of 'dear leader"

You, Ems, Feral, Scooter, Panda, Cherished and all the others there are strong (and dare I say it - opinionated) Antipodeans. More power to ya all I say - now will all of ya just get together and get totally pissed and falling down drunk, shout at each other, argue, maybe swing a punch and finally get over it all?

There has now been an undeniable, known OSA OP run against a long-time critic on ESMB. It has been run HARD in a very strong effort to discredit this critic and "shudder him into silence", directly using the data found on ReligousFreedomWatch.

This OSA OP has been run on ESMB by Emma and Moonbat Patty.

ESMB is now a place to run OSA OPs on long term critics.

Every message board has a finite lifetime. Other messageboards and channels of exposure spring up all the time.

This one is done.

Alonzo, why fight it? Why not just join OSA like the rest of us did? The pay is lot better these days.

If you sign up online be sure to use my screen name as a reference, my stats could use a boost this week.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well I am asuming that the OSA plot is the one behind intercepting your postings and replacing them with the total mind numbing swill that is appearing.

my god, you were right...

:dieslaughing:
Thanks, Moonbat Mick.

Hey - you forgot your hat!

2049fez.jpg

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Obviously, Alanzo thought unspecified Aussie exes were in communication and being influenced by Mike Rinder. I wish he would have simply come out and directly asked exactly what was on his mind.

What I have seen happen has been the fracturing of trust and support between the most effective critics the Church has ever had on a grassroots level. A LOT of extremely mean-spirited comments have been made, "sides" have been created.

WHO BENEFITS?

Not criticism of scientology. A lot of Emma's time wasted. Zinj's name dragged through RFW dirt. People feeling cowed about expressing themselves for fear of a possible fight with Emma or anyone on her "side". I doubt I'm the only one. Emma has NEVER given me any reason to feel that my communication was in jeopardy of being cut, but when Alanzo and Zinj were banned, I was baffled, and very alarmed.

Now, I'm not the most detail-oriented person in the world, so I missed a lot of the signs that must have gotten Zinj banned, and that made him feel something was afoot. I still can't see it.

I've been in touch with Zinj for about fifteen years through various permutations of his and my life. He has been and remains an ardent critic of the Church of Scientology and it's lieutenants. Sometimes he sees more than me, sometimes I think he sees things that are not there. But I NEVER doubted his sincere and heartfelt stance against the Church. Zinj has been a vocal supporter of ESMB until this fracas broke out. He is NOT an OSA spai. He is a genuine concerned citizen.

SOMEONE, or SOMEONES are feeding either Emma or Zinj or both of them heavy duty "intel" on each other. One or both of them are running with it, and I feel it is destroying what we have been building here.

I am not creating this, I am observing it.

The mud needs to stop being thrown in each other's faces.

For the love of our Blessed Saint Ron, let's STOP doing OSA's work for them.

:thumbsup:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Jeeze, too bad. At this rate he'll never make it to Friday for his ban and official
crucified.gif
. Amateurish, conspiratorial martyrdom is just so passé.