What's new

Get my drift?

I have already given out too much information about myself. People are questioning, quite interesting.

I know there are others like me. Would be nice if there were addresses that people with info they want to get out could safely sent to so it could be published and know without outing the source. Get my drift?

I would even be leery to say PM because then that would narrow down the source. I think I saw Magoo’s address somewhere (no trust issues for me regarding Magoo), but can not find it.

Nuff said?

I have already given out too much information about myself. People are questioning, quite interesting.

I know there are others like me. Would be nice if there were addresses that people with info they want to get out could safely sent to so it could be published and know without outing the source. Get my drift?

I would even be leery to say PM because then that would narrow down the source. I think I saw Magoo’s address somewhere (no trust issues for me regarding Magoo), but can not find it.

Nuff said?

A. Try Chuck Beatty: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ology-rally-clearwater-fl.78470/#post-1474932

B. Anonymous posting on Scnforum.org is permitted (you don't require a login id), although posts are typically moderated prior to publishing: http://scnforum.org/

C. Put it up on Rathbun's Blog. If he permits it, so much the better. :)

Once published anything is apt to be propagated to other boards. However, it is always best to include explicit permission to republish elsewhere when the intent is to permit republishing.

Such outlets should not be used to publish libelous or copyrighted materials however, as publishers may be held accountable for the publication of such materials and will remove them so as to avoid potential legal repercussions.

WARNING!

There is always the prospect that OSA would seek to undermine ex-scientologist's communications networks by planting invalid, false, or problematic information anonymously on the web creating legal problems for board owners. Hence an excessive 'rush to publish' should not be encouraged.

It is better to proceed cautiously with data vetting through established confidential channels, than to simply pass on whatever gossip might appear 'anonymously' on the web.

Mark A. Baker

uniquemand

Unbeliever
A. Try Chuck Beatty: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ology-rally-clearwater-fl.78470/#post-1474932

B. Anonymous posting on Scnforum.org is permitted (you don't require a login id), although posts are typically moderated prior to publishing: http://scnforum.org/

C. Put it up on Rathbun's Blog. If he permits it, so much the better. :)

Once published anything is apt to be propagated to other boards. However, it is always best to include explicit permission to republish elsewhere when the intent is to permit republishing.

Such outlets should not be used to publish libelous or copyrighted materials however, as publishers may be held accountable for the publication of such materials and will remove them so as to avoid potential legal repercussions.

WARNING!

There is always the prospect that OSA would seek to undermine ex-scientologist's communications networks by planting invalid, false, or problematic information anonymously on the web creating legal problems for board owners. Hence an excessive 'rush to publish' should not be encouraged.

It is better to proceed cautiously with data vetting through established confidential channels, than to simply pass on whatever gossip might appear 'anonymously' on the web.

Mark A. Baker

Ummm... Rathbun's blog? NO. God no. People who trust Rathbun and Rinder, right now, are possibly setting themselves up for failure. Best bet is to stay away from scientologist forums, which could be infiltrated. If you want information to get out, send it to wikileaks. Create a web-page and drop it onto the webpage from a library. Do whatcha gotta do, but don't trust the people who've been fucking you for thirty years. Kapische?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Nuff said?

Tory often posts her address and telephone number. Chuck Beatty posts a telephone number, too.

I'd be happy to release mine. I'm not anonymous and my phone number is listed. It wouldn't be releasing anything anyone couldn't already get.

Ummm... Rathbun's blog? NO. God no. People who trust Rathbun and Rinder, right now, are possibly setting themselves up for failure. ...

Easy enough to get around his registration protocol, Fluff, and should things go cattywampus better there than elsewhere. :D

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Ummm... Rathbun's blog? NO. God no. People who trust Rathbun and Rinder, right now, are possibly setting themselves up for failure. Best bet is to stay away from scientologist forums, which could be infiltrated. If you want information to get out, send it to wikileaks. Create a web-page and drop it onto the webpage from a library. Do whatcha gotta do, but don't trust the people who've been fucking you for thirty years. Kapische?

U. What do you mean by 'from a library'. There have been a few things I wanted to post without retaliation for copyright infringement. You know, by pdf or something made into a google doc.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
U. What do you mean by 'from a library'. There have been a few things I wanted to post without retaliation for copyright infringement. You know, by pdf or something made into a google doc.

As of the mid-90's, every library in the USA is equipped with terminals and internet connections. Thus, while a data drop might be understood to have originated from a library, if a sleuth was involved, they wouldn't know which of the hundreds of people that come in every day used the terminal. Create anonymous accounts before heading over with whatever you need in them, then set up there for the drop. If forced to sign in, use a false name. Never hurts to be careful. They won't have scanning materials there, likely (or might, but this would draw attention), but if everything is set up (scanned or preloaded in a webmail account or other accessible online storage (cloud?)) beforehand, you can get in and out in just a few minutes and be untraceable. I did this for a while back in the late 90's when I couldn't afford my own internet connections and didn't know much about anonymizer software.

My point was, when in doubt, trust yourself, and nobody else unless you know they are loyal to you above any other interest. Once the docs are dropped, the need for "fabian" maneuvering diminishes, and then just follow the advice on the "If you are leaving Scientology" thread to protect your other bases.