What's new

Operation RPF; Restoring People's Freedom.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Would be perfect timing with the current media interest in human rights violation sparked by the New Yorker article. :D

The few times i went to the ao anzo as staff i was utterly horrified at the state of the humans on the rpf. It was like some sort of edwardian torture wherein they had to wear only black rags, couldn't look anyone in the eye, were used for slave labour, had to go running in the middle of the night, got no sleep, little food, no phones or any gadgets really, and were supposed to be sessionable
daily to get thru fprd! And they put up with this mistreatment for years and
years. They can't even eat at the same time in the staff mess as anyone else. It seems to me that it goes against most of the Lrh quotes the upper goons throw at you, yet all scientologists let it go on.... How can they sit around the ao watching the rpf skulk around in the shadows like mindless servants?? How could you possibly call yourself a good person if you think this treatment is ok in a church?
I have no reasonable answer, i cannot fathom it at all. Hopefully though, through your hard work, the world will
learn how twisted this pathetic cult really is and that some need saving-now.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
The few times i went to the ao anzo as staff i was utterly horrified at the state of the humans on the rpf. It was like some sort of edwardian torture wherein they had to wear only black rags, couldn't look anyone in the eye, were used for slave labour, had to go running in the middle of the night, got no sleep, little food, no phones or any gadgets really, and were supposed to be sessionable
years. They can't even eat at the same time in the staff mess as anyone else. It seems to me that it goes against most of the Lrh quotes the upper goons throw at you, yet all scientologists let it go on.... How can they sit around the ao watching the rpf skulk around in the shadows like mindless servants?? How could you possibly call yourself a good person if you think this treatment is ok in a church?
I have no reasonable answer, i cannot fathom it at all. Hopefully though, through your hard work, the world will

How can they stand by and let this happen? Easy. Regular hypnotic-like trance sessions to reinforce the implant that the suffering is in the best interests of a higher number of dynamics. The use of fear helps as well in that the RPFers serve as a vivid warning to anyone who might doubt KSW because, as all Scientologists know, the tech only fails when you don't believe in all of it. Add to the mix the unquestioning acceptance that this lifetime is one of many and unless Scientology frees us from the prison planet we are destined to remain prisoners for all eternity. So far as they are concerned, they are good people, strong enough to stand a little suffering here and there, and its only us weak, abberrated and foul wogs who concern ourselves with such mundane considerations as sympathy who don't understand.

AnonKat

Crusader
Welcome :coolwink:

Thank you for telling your story

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

I know what you mean, Disillusioned.

I was aware of the RPF as a Scientology public when I was in LA in the 1990's. But the only thing I really saw were people in dark work clothes jogging wherever they went. I didn't really know that much about it.

It wasn't until around 1998, when they were pushing the whole Net Nanny/Scieno Sitter fiasco down on the public, that what was really going on with the RPF became obvious to me.

Dan Locke was the PES of ASHO Foundation. I'd known Dan since the mid 80's when he came to our mission on a reg tour and stayed with us for about a week. We went to movies and really had a great time. I considered him a good friend.

Dan was assigned to help on the RTC mission to get every scientologist to get a scientology website, and to install the net nanny on their computers. I was called in to speak with an RTC rep about this and I told the rep that I worked on the Internet and could not install anything on my computer that would block content. Further, I had been using a computer to "disseminate" scientology since 1987, and I thought it was stupid for any Scientologist to not know what was on the Internet about Scientology. It actually followed the Code of a Scientologist and many others, which I cited for her. So as this RTC rep was getting more and more angry at me for my non-compliance and simple refusal to go along with all this, Dan stopped by to step in and talk to me.

He pulled me aside and I told him that this does not apply to me and that I would not be doing it. He was fine with it. I could tell that he knew this whole thing was bullshit and totally unworkable, although he would never say that to me. He actually didn't know that much about the Internet and so talked mostly about that.

A few days later, on break from course, Dan found me and started talking to me about it again. He had obviously been ordered to handle me and he really did not believe that I would be, or should be, handled on this. So I told him the same thing I told him a few days ago, and he left and I got back into the course room.

Then I didn't see Dan for about a month. This was not normal because Dan would be one of the ones I would actually drop by to see (even tho he was a reg!) to joke around with him when I came to course. It would be "DANNY DAILWIDE!!!" and he would be all "WHAT IS HAPPENING, ALBABY!!" and we would start right in on each other.

The next time I saw Dan, he was dressed in all black, extremely skinny, and digging in a garden along LRH way across the street from me. I said to myself, "Oh. He's been RPFed. ugh." I was embarrassed for him. I could tell that the pride an SO member usually feels was not allowed for Dan at this time. A little tinge of "this isn't right" bubbled up in my consciousness.

I called across the street: "DANNY DAILWIDE!!!"

Dan looked up and smiled and then went immediately back to work.

A few days later, as I was passing Dan while he was jogging to another job, I said, "Hey man, hurry up and get back to post, a lot of people miss you!" He smiled at me, said nothing, and kept jogging.

I kept thinking about Dan, and I really didn't like it. I thought Scientology was all about NOT punishing people but here this was so obviously punishment. I knew the guy who was being punished and because he was my friend I could tell what it was doing to him.

I didn't hear from Dan for another 3 or 4 years. It was after I had already gotten out and posted on the Through the Door website. I think I told somebody on the Internet about my story about Dan and he sent me an email to handle me and get me to take down my Through the Door entry. I refused.

I believe that Dan is now out of Scientology. I have seen him on Facebook and it appears he is doing very well. I've emailed him a few times and he looks and sounds great and I know he is now much freer.

Maybe some day no one will ever be assigned to the RPF, because the RPF will have been abolished and those who ran it were tried and convicted of kidnapping and false imprisonment and sent to jail.

Welcome to ESMB.

Let's not forget those who were forced to divorce their 2d on the rpf or face going into the rpf themselves. If one was in purgatory then they
weren't allowed to speak to each other, share their bed or lives at all. Rpf was a death sentence for marriages. I'm sure we all know someone who was forced to divorce due to having an out-ethics 2d, co clo, snr has, dir finance, ao, co osa, shelley miscavige ring any bells?
Has anyone wondered about the inordinately high divorce rate amongst sea org members, or ot's that have a non-ot partner?? Another thing i can't believe they get
away with.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

I was aware of the RPF as a Scientology public when I was in LA in the 1990's. But the only thing I really saw were people in dark work clothes jogging wherever they went. I didn't really know that much about it.

<...snip excellent story for brevity>

Maybe some day no one will ever be assigned to the RPF, because the RPF will have been abolished and those who ran it were tried and convicted of kidnapping and false imprisonment and sent to jail.

Welcome to ESMB.
I loved this, Al. Thanks for telling us this story. :thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

It wasn't until around 1998, when they were pushing the whole Net Nanny/Scieno Sitter fiasco down on the public, that what was really going on with the RPF became obvious to me.

Dan Locke was the PES of ASHO Foundation. I'd known Dan since the mid 80's when he came to our mission on a reg tour and stayed with us for about a week. We went to movies and really had a great time. I considered him a good friend.

Dan was assigned to help on the RTC mission to get every scientologist to get a scientology website, and to install the net nanny on their computers. I was called in to speak with an RTC rep about this and I told the rep that I worked on the Internet and could not install anything on my computer that would block content. Further, I had been using a computer to "disseminate" scientology since 1987, and I thought it was stupid for any Scientologist to not know what was on the Internet about Scientology. It actually followed the Code of a Scientologist and many others, which I cited for her. So as this RTC rep was getting more and more angry at me for my non-compliance and simple refusal to go along with all this, Dan stopped by to step in and talk to me.

He pulled me aside and I told him that this does not apply to me and that I would not be doing it. He was fine with it. I could tell that he knew this whole thing was bullshit and totally unworkable, although he would never say that to me. He actually didn't know that much about the Internet and so talked mostly about that.

A few days later, on break from course, Dan found me and started talking to me about it again. He had obviously been ordered to handle me and he really did not believe that I would be, or should be, handled on this. So I told him the same thing I told him a few days ago, and he left and I got back into the course room.

Then I didn't see Dan for about a month. This was not normal because Dan would be one of the ones I would actually drop by to see (even tho he was a reg!) to joke around with him when I came to course. It would be "DANNY DAILWIDE!!!" and he would be all "WHAT IS HAPPENING, ALBABY!!" and we would start right in on each other.

The next time I saw Dan, he was dressed in all black, extremely skinny, and digging in a garden along LRH way across the street from me. I said to myself, "Oh. He's been RPFed. ugh." I was embarrassed for him. I could tell that the pride an SO member usually feels was not allowed for Dan at this time. A little tinge of "this isn't right" bubbled up in my consciousness.

I called across the street: "DANNY DAILWIDE!!!"

Dan looked up and smiled and then went immediately back to work.

A few days later, as I was passing Dan while he was jogging to another job, I said, "Hey man, hurry up and get back to post, a lot of people miss you!" He smiled at me, said nothing, and kept jogging.

I kept thinking about Dan, and I really didn't like it. I thought Scientology was all about NOT punishing people but here this was so obviously punishment. I knew the guy who was being punished and because he was my friend I could tell what it was doing to him.

I didn't hear from Dan for another 3 or 4 years. It was after I had already gotten out and posted on the Through the Door website. I think I told somebody on the Internet about my story about Dan and he sent me an email to handle me and get me to take down my Through the Door entry. I refused.

I believe that Dan is now out of Scientology. I have seen him on Facebook and it appears he is doing very well. I've emailed him a few times and he looks and sounds great and I know he is now much freer.

Welcome to ESMB.

:thumbsup: Al.

This is why ....

I have a few similar stories myself of seeing good people go into this Gulag system invented so lovingly by "Mankind's Greatest Friend." :puke:

Which is why I supported Feral's brilliant plan of going to CLO ANZO and calling the bastards out on their crimes of human trafficking and kidnap.

I believe the effect of this op hasn't yet been seen for how enormous it actually was - it shattered the SO members trying to "handle" us that day and I'm sure it still haunts the Base crew now - that a handful of folks turned up protesting the RPF then the police came and asked the Most Ethical Group on the Planet questions about their crimes. Priceless.

The SO have been put on notice and it's not just by the anon/ex community either.

What price being part of the enslavement machine now? Think long and hard about it, lurking OSAspawn.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
:thumbsup: Al.

This is why ....

I have a few similar stories myself of seeing good people go into this Gulag system invented so lovingly by "Mankind's Greatest Friend." :puke:

Which is why I supported Feral's brilliant plan of going to CLO ANZO and calling the bastards out on their crimes of human trafficking and kidnap.

I believe the effect of this op hasn't yet been seen for how enormous it actually was - it shattered the SO members trying to "handle" us that day and I'm sure it still haunts the Base crew now - that a handful of folks turned up protesting the RPF then the police came and asked the Most Ethical Group on the Planet questions about their crimes. Priceless.

The SO have been put on notice and it's not just by the anon/ex community either.

What price being part of the enslavement machine now? Think long and hard about it, lurking OSAspawn.

Maybe follow up would be in order?

Surely I'm not suggesting what you should do, but what about doing at least one more, demanding to know where these people are - again?

And be sure to tell them that it is all being filmed and placed on the Internet and that no one has dropped this and it is NEVER GOING AWAY. Kidnapping and false imprisonment are felonies and they have no statute of limitations.

They should get the message that as long as there is an RPF, they will continually be hounded - even if they have the police bribed to do nothing.

If they have moved the RPF since then, then the SO members involved will have done that. And they will be thinking "why are we moving this standard LRH handling so no one finds out about us?"

I agree that this is one of the best ideas anyone has ever had.

I do think that its public promotion was dropped too soon, though.

Again, I am nobody and I am nothing, and I have no right to suggest anything.

But I'm just sayin'....

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Since Shane Kelsey was freed from the RPF around early December by his father with the help or at least advice and info from BIA several Scientology critics have been discussing a serious issue. That is, how does the Sea Org get to hold people against their will. In the RPF and on the decks of any SO unit there are those held by threat and even under guard.

We investigated and found a whole lot more than we bargained for.

On Sunday the 19th of December exes and Anons converged on 16 Dohary st. Dundas, the premises of CLO ANZO and the prison for many hapless RPFers. Our mission was to take away three RPFers who we were informed wanted to leave and were in effect being held prisoner. Now if it is ever substantiated that RPFers have in fact been held against their will under Australain law it would constitute aggravated kidnap which carries up to 25 years imprisonment. Link

We had previously set up accommodation, jobs, free legal and an allowance from international aid agencies aware of and concerned by the illegal detainment of people in the RPF.

We had a list of names from BIA and from some the recently blown SO from ANZO. In total we had six names but our primary focus was three that we'd had confirmed that definitely wanted to leave.

The first was Matt Faye, an Aussie who grew up in the SO, his mother is the NOTS C/S at the AO and he hasn't known anything else. I remember him as a kid of 12 who I saw around the AO after the GAT. The next is Brian Curry, he is a US citizen and was Shane Kelsey's twin. He had been wanting to leave for years and now was in the RPF's RPF as his twin escaped three weeks prior. He was heading there anyway because he was so intent on leaving and as many of you know that is the "standard" handling for nor being happy in the RPF.

The third was Carol Miles, a British subject, she was the Port Captain on the Freewinds and was RPFed for being a security risk and wanting to route out. This is what Mike Rinder said about it; http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/05/19/ship-of-fools.
Carol has wanted to leave every day since she arrived in ANZO which was around Februrary 2008, that's nearly three years ago. Her position is probably worse than Mark Whitta's was when he was locked up and held under guard beneath the squash courts. In effect she is a hostage due to "security" reasons. Which means she can blow the whistle on DM for his crimes.

So we set up our protest outside the gate of the Dundas facility and then three of us walked in and knocked on the front door with Christmas presents for our three cult victims!

We were first told by the receptionist that they would return in an hour. After signing in at reception it was deemed best if we were to wait outside for OSA.

The video (coming) was taken on site and the nature of the RPFers incarceration was put to Michael Gordon by us. That's when we were asked to leave. He also told us that they had been flown out of the country.

We then went out and protested and someone also did a letter box drop for all the nieghbours.

Here is the flier that was made by someone;

About the time we were packing up to go home the police arrived, called by the frightened cult.

We spoke at length to the officers of which there were as many as us, four cars were called to bring us to justice! After a lengthy explanation they decided to go in and perform a welfare check on the three. The cult managed to find one of them for the police, that was Brian Curry! Sadly it seems that he'd turned since Shane's departure. I have been told that he sent a very sad letter of apology to Shane for "ruining" his chance to graduate. I thought this was tragic as I knew what "make wrong" bullshit they would have laid at his feet while he was at their mercy in the RPF's RPF for his twin's blow.

OSA maintained, even to the police that the other two were in fact out of the country. We didn't believe that for several reasons, namely; they were here only three weeks prior, around the 4th of December, airfares are extremely expensive at this peak season and there was no valid reason that we could see to move them.

Basically if they were there and in fact did want to leave, which we believed, then lying to the police and preventing them from seeing us or anyone else amounts to kidnapping.

A report has been sent to the police alerting them to all this and more.

We all had our hearts set on leaving with the three RPFers mentioned and if we got that lucky we were going to ask to see three more who had been forced to do their RFPFs twice through, but we didn't get to speak to them on this day.

But we will.

I want to thank every one who participated in this. I'd really like to see it repeated all over the world, eventually law enforcement will act definitively and that will be the day that the CofS will be known for the kidnap that we know it engages in to control and dominate it's SO personnel.

Feral, remember BRIAN CURRY

Well he is out of the SO and back in the USA he is on Facebook, great news hey!
James

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cult wouldn't let him go for years but a raid that mentions "human trafficking" and "kidnapping" and police concern for his welfare and cult let him free.

Funny how that works - I wonder if they've quietly freed any more?

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cult wouldn't let him go for years but a raid that mentions "human trafficking" and "kidnapping" and police concern for his welfare and cult let him free.

Funny how that works - I wonder if they've quietly freed any more?

Wouldn't suprise me Scooter...it is a changing scene...:coolwink:
James

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Feral, remember BRIAN CURRY

Well he is out of the SO and back in the USA he is on Facebook, great news hey!
James

Wait WUT

One of our RPF'ers we were trying to rescue is out!?

And on Facebook!!!? :omg:

We must know more! Is he talking about his experiences? What was happening behind the scenes in ANZO? Does he know what happened to the other two? I muuussst know! :begging: