What's new

I need some information about DM

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's very easy to do a doubt formula on DM and Scientology....walk into any normal org or go into an Ideal org a year or two after they've been operating...how are they doing?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Test post, because this post doesn't show up in the thread for me, although it's visible in the "newest posts" sidebar.

It's very easy to do a doubt formula on DM and Scientology....walk into any normal org or go into...

EDIT: OK, now that I've made this post, the one IKTM made shows up too. So are we still dealing with thew same glitch the old forum software had?

EDIT2:
Mods, feel free to move this post to the "Bugs and glitches thread"

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Test post, because this post doesn't show up in the thread for me, although it's visible in the "newest posts" sidebar.

EDIT: OK, now that I've made this post, the one IKTM made shows up too. So are we still dealing with thew same glitch the old forum software had?

EDIT2:
Mods, feel free to move this post to the "Bugs and glitches thread"

I have found:

1. Clicking on Today's posts: Shows my latest post.
2. Clicking on New Posts: My new post does not appear.
3. Click on Forum: My new post appears on the right hand side under "New Forum Post".

LTG

exauditress

Hi there,
I understand your distress. From what I see now is that the Church of Scientology no longer exists. David Miscavage has reincorporated under the "Church of Spiritual Technology" if that tells you anything.. He is running a squirrel group and all Scientologists are so asleep, afraid, and many other adjectives to name it.
Now, have you seen this? It comes from http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/Mary%20Sue%20Hubbard.html

This link http://www.davidicke.net/emagazine/vol26/articles/scientology.html gives story of how Mary Sue Hubbard was "handled" after the death of LRH.

Here is the extract about Mary Sue:

February 1986

The Estate of L. Ron Hubbard is subject to the control of the Trustee, Norman Starkey.

He is a junior of DM. DM and Starkey make an 800-page inventory list of all of LRH's copyrighted works, close to 20,000 individual works.

DM says the probate of LRH's estate was important to him. Fulfilling Hubbard 's final wishes meant seeing that Scientology Scripture passed to the Church of Spiritual Technology.

Miscavige had Mary Sue Hubbard under "house arrest" in Hollywood Hills in LA. She had two Sea Org members living with her and they went with her everywhere and reported daily to Miscavige what she did every day.

Under duress, MSH made an agreement to waive her rights to her community share of the Estate of LRH. This is how Miscavige swindled Hubbard's heirs out of an inheritance worth 400 million. Soon after LRH's death, Miscavige takes Jesse Prince and over a dozen other Sea Org execs and invaded the house of Mary Sue Hubbard. She was recovering from lung cancer surgery and was in a wheelchair. Some of the other Sea Org members were Lyman Spurlock, Norman Starkey, Vicki Aznaran, Marc Yaeger, Ray Mithoff and Marty Rathbun.

Larry Heller was one of the attorneys there representing Miscavige. MSH was unrepresented.

Note: (He is one of the secret "Special Directors" of Church of Spiritual Technology.)

Mary Sue was made to sign an agreement wherein she was paid $100,000 to relinquish any kind of claim on the copyrights, trademarks, and bank accounts. Ron's children were given $50,000 each. She did not want to sign and Miscavige started screaming at her "You are going to sign it!"

Miscavige threatened to sec check Mary Sue and she said "No, I'm going to sec check you to find out what the hell you are trying to do to me."

Miscavige said they were running the church, its got nothing to do with her and she was lucky to get what she's getting. Miscavige said "Everything LRH did, he did for the church. We are the church, not you. Therefore, everything is staying right here with us."

The moment when she relinquished and signed the document, was when Mithoff made her feel that LRH did not care about her. She was sad that Ron died, because they had been separated and had not talked for a long time. She asked Mithoff, with tears in her eyes, if Ron had said anything, or asked about her before he passed. Mithoff said, "No, he didn't mention your name." At that, she bowed her head and they stuck the papers underneath her hand and she started signing. Mithoff bragged with great glee afterwards about how he got to her by telling her that.

Ron's children had already been similarly handled prior to meeting with Mary Sue, and they had already signed, getting $50,000 each."

[FONT=Courier New,Courier,Monaco]HOME [/FONT]​

I've heard so much different information about DM that my head spins!
Bad and good.
I'm doing my doubt formula. I'm not in doubt about tech and auditing any
longer,just about DM.
The last info I got was:
"DM railroaded Mary Sue into jail by arranging a lawyer who was essentially against her.
He also went into her Hollywood Hills home after she got out of jail and destroyed her verbally"
What else do you guys know? I don't mean to discuss my case here but this is very personal to me.. I don't want you to send me rummors from the Internet about somebody who heard somethig about somebody saying something. Just the facts from people who really was there.
I really need it to figure out what to do next. You can pm me ar e-mail me
if you don't want to post it here.

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I can't believe I just read every word of this entire thread.

If you haven't, I suggest skipping it.........jus sayin............:duh::duh::duh::duh:
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

I AM

You will know a person by his statistics. Check them out.
I've heard so much different information about DM that my head spins!
Bad and good.
I'm doing my doubt formula. I'm not in doubt about tech and auditing any
longer,just about DM.
The last info I got was:
"DM railroaded Mary Sue into jail by arranging a lawyer who was essentially against her.
He also went into her Hollywood Hills home after she got out of jail and destroyed her verbally"
What else do you guys know? I don't mean to discuss my case here but this is very personal to me.. I don't want you to send me rummors from the Internet about somebody who heard somethig about somebody saying something. Just the facts from people who really was there.
I really need it to figure out what to do next. You can pm me ar e-mail me
if you don't want to post it here.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
phish arent biting? such a shame. but of course then, if you were dm you would just grab them out of the water and choke them to death, lol.