What's new

The Devil & CoS

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
SnipI believe that Scientology causes actual brain damage. The amount of damage is directly proportional to the "level" attained and the number of years involved in Scientology.

Some people recover. Some do not. It all depends on just how cuckoo you went during the process, and whether you engage in any therapy afterwards. Therapy can consist of many things. It does not have to involve a licensed therapist. Good friends can be the best therapy. Striking a blow to Scientology by exposing their lies can be excellent therapy.

Spouting complete and utter drivel does nothing but reinforce the mental damage done during a person's involvement in the cult. Just read Marty Rathbun's blog to see some real examples of this.

The number of Scientologists who have left, but still speak in cultish tongues, and yabber on about mental powers is bewildering. Hopefully they are just on stage one of their journey out of Hubbard's insane world.
If you are worried about the damage to my brain, you should read my story presented in the Biography section. I did not receive ANY auditing.
The others may have sustained considerable damage, but it still does not explain why they see the SAME hallucination about being contacted by the Devil. Usually people hallucinate differently, you know.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
There are a few Australian Ex SO members here. I am one of them.

This is the first time I have heard any of this but it could be that we Aussies retained a semblance of sanity whilst in the cult and so it's possible that this nuttiness never breached our shores.

I did spend a couple of years at Flag and as mad as that was, no demons appeared to me during that time.

Using this story to try to get SO members out is probably unlikely to be effective - It's more likely to get people to blow the ESMB in my opinion.

Sounds like a good story for the next Twilight Zone movie.

LTG
You did not experience the symptoms I described? Good for you! I did not say that every Sea Org member experienced them. Besides, I was talking about the ones working for CoS of Los Angeles. I have no idea of what was happening in the other branches.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
The spiritual does not manifest in the physical world. There are no miracles. All that belongs to the world of metaphysics. Any belief that these phenomenon occur in the real world is a delusion.

If you're constantly having intrusive thoughts that upset you, thoughts like you're being attacked by demons or by people with telepathic powers, then you are exhibiting symptoms of schizophrenic delusion. You should seek the kind of proven to be effective medical help that Scientology seeks to deny people - psychiatry.
I said right from the start that I was not experiencing any telepathic attacks, I was talking about other people's observations. Having said that, I believe that schizophrenics hallucinate differently. If they all see the same hallucination, then there must be something more to it.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
Well, it would have been much better if you didn't do that.. Present that hypothesis...

Did you know that one of those paranormal kids in Russia farted in Tunguska?

:yes:
Apparently you do not believe in ESP. Well, this is a matter of personal belief. But I believe that Prinston Univ. scientists have proved that ESP exists.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
You did not experience the symptoms I described? Good for you! I did not say that every Sea Org member experienced them. Besides, I was talking about the ones working for CoS of Los Angeles. I have no idea of what was happening in the other branches.

Nope, I experienced nothing like that.

BTW, I only answered in response to your comment:
I posted this article in a hope that former Sea Org members would respond to it. I may be hoping for too much -- they might be either too scared to write about it or there are very few former Sea Org members in this group.

My response was to let you know that there are quite a few former SO members here and if this sort of thing happened to them I am sure they would respond to your message.

I think that being " ...too scared to write..." would not even approach the truth when describing this bunch of courageous people, who have the guts to stand up and be heard against this evil cult.

LTG

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
Nope, I experienced nothing like that.

BTW, I only answered in response to your comment:

My response was to let you know that there are quite a few former SO members here and if this sort of thing happened to them I am sure they would respond to your message.

I think that being " ...too scared to write..." would not even approach the truth when describing this bunch of courageous people, who have the guts to stand up and be heard against this evil cult.

LTG
I met two former Sea Org members who had enough courage to stand up to the cult. But none of them had experienced the phenomenon that I described. As I said before -- not all Sea Org members went through this. I am also a former Sea Org member who was fighting agains the cult, and they tried to eliminate me physically; I presented a part of my story on the other thread, Utterly useless engrams.
However, I doubt my grit would be enough to go against the cult if I were subjected to the kind of mental torture I descibed in this article. If one truly belives he was contacted by the Devil (I do not believe in those kind of things) he might think that the Old Scratch might get him no matter where he hides.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
The whole discussion boils down to two questions:
  1. Are some people born with paranormal abilities?
  2. Does CoS have people who were born with paranormal abilities on their payroll?
If the answer to the first question is YES, then it is quite possible that CoS use them to advance Scientology and keep some Sea Org members in check.
If the answer is NO, then this subject is for a debate.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Next time you curse at me I'll curse back. Consider this a fair warning

The way to tell a $cientologist is that they have no sense of
humor and respond to humor with anger and threats.

Calling someone a $cientologist is far worse than using naughty
words.

:coolwink:

Ulduz

Patron with Honors

words.

Let me put it this way -- you can make as many jokes about me and my posts as you like WITHOUT using curse words.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

words.

Another characteristic is a ridiculously inflated sense of self importance, with a terribly fragile ego on the flipside.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Apparently you do not believe in ESP.
No, but I'll concede that the subject is interesting.

Well, this is a matter of personal belief.
No.. It really isn't. There's real, factual and objective reality.. ESP is either real or it isn't.

But I believe that Prinston Univ. scientists have proved that ESP exists.
Oh shit.. Were they subjected to Hubbardian Mindboggeling until their heads was in a spin?

Arrhrm! - In fact I find this interesting.. That you, or those others you tell us about, actually believes that Scientology can employ spiritual functionality so as to perform telepathic attacks on people...

See.. This has to do with Hubbardian Mindboggeling.. Specifically belief in authority.. Believing that Hubbard is an oracle and so clever that he could do without his head.. Making his 'pontifications' into absolute truth and any deviance an actionable ethics transgression.. This gets indistinguishable from hypnosis, or 'implants' to put it in scientology lingo.

Now you have to realize that Hubbard actually told you that 'reality' is something -YOU- create.. By postulate.. Reality is -YOUR- personal 'perception', and is -TRUE- because that is your perception. What's true for you is true for you.. (Burp!)

Hubbard hoodwinked you!

Hubbard simply sold you the idea that 'Belief' is 'Reality'! - It isn't!

What's the difference then? - Well, we know and are familar with 'Belief' not necesarily being 'truth' objectively... Whereas 'reality' is REALITY.. Reality! - Not belief.. Reality!!

Why would Hubbard try to pull our leg like this?

Well, I could think of a lot of reasons.. He was an evil and quite perverted basterd.. But to summarize.. He wanted to cheat you out of all your money. And he wanted to 'condition' you to never complain about it.. Lots of 'conditioning' about 'loyalty'.. Just like any warlord down through history.

In fact, Hubbard told the scientologists many anecdotes about Scientology's magical and mystic powers being used to punish and destroy 'traitors' and 'enemies'.. So if you 'believed' him.. Or even had his profound words as 'Your Reality'..

Then you would be convinced that you were being 'telepathically attacked' by Scientology!

Oh man! - If it's your 'reality'.. There's no help for you! Nothing at all! - You will perish in that reality of yours! - If you have a really mobid imagination you can create living hell!

It's not 'true' though.. It's not 'reality'.. And it's not something anybody in Scientology does to you.. It's all in your mind.. Running Hubbardian Mindboggeling!

To quote Stephen King.. He was asked how it was, that he could write such gross stuff.. "It's because I have the brain of a small boy!", he answered.. "I have it in a jar on my desk!"

:yes:

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm late to the ball game, but I just read the slight derail that discussion about my avatar created. Thanks Sweetness and Light and a few others for the compliments and explaining my avatar's meaning for those who may have missed it due to concentrating on other, ahem, aspects of the ladies.

Oh and Hypnotarian, maybe you will be able to keep your concentration if I tell your search for naughty bits is a fruitless endeavor in that photo. The photo is 35 or 40 years old and back then they liked to be cheeky, but couldn't show any naughty bits. Therefore, they became experts at riding that line as close to the edge as possible, but without crossing it. I'm sure that shot had to be redone several times to ensure everything was tucked away and every centimeter of nipples and pussycats were covered. I know it's small, but I have it in a larger size and I assure you in the early 1960's there must have been many a disappointed adolescent boy who probably scrutinized with a magnifying glass and still couldn't catch a break.

So thanks everyone, I enjoyed reading the derail my little avatar started, but I will let this thread return to its normal "telepathic Sea Org demon attacks" programing.

/end derail

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Read that post again
People warned you

Quiet your mind
read this post-advice
if it could make sens and match what you experience
Seek medical help before you hit a wall

The spiritual does not manifest in the physical world. There are no miracles. All that belongs to the world of metaphysics. Any belief that these phenomenon occur in the real world is a delusion.

If you're constantly having intrusive thoughts that upset you, thoughts like you're being attacked by demons or by people with telepathic powers, then you are exhibiting symptoms of schizophrenic delusion. You should seek the kind of proven to be effective medical help that Scientology seeks to deny people - psychiatry.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Apparently you do not believe in ESP. Well, this is a matter of personal belief. But I believe that Prinston Univ. scientists have proved that ESP exists.

No its not a "matter of belief". Whether something exists is a matter of proof or fact - not always easy to achieve but the research on "ESP" has never turned up anything worthwhile (well except for all the suppressed studies that the Bildebergers are hiding in the ruins of the Pentagon while developing super weapons to please their lizard overlords - that goes without saying) and no Princeton "scientists" never did managed to produce any "proof".

So you are free to fantasize as you wish but if you post total rubbish like this on a public forum expect to get laughed off the face of the earth.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT.
Unfortunately I have to interrupt this discussion. I am going on a prolonged business trip to Azerbaijan. I knew that the trip is coming, and that is why I made so many posts in a short period of time. It came a bit earlier than expected.
I’ll be back full strength in Jan. 2012
I would like to thank everyone who participated in my debates.
God bless.
Walter Friedman

smartone

My Own Boss
BunnySkull,

Could you please change your avatar cause it makes me horny every time I see it. I think I can almost see a vagina. How am I supposed to read with an almost vagina staring at me?

Thanks. :coolwink:

Er, go find yourself a girlfriend. Then it won't bother yer so much.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Very good though

Just enough time to give up with devil's stuff :biggrin:

Have good time
and take care!