lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
'' .....knowing the truth will set us free......''

:blah:

Very well done and thank's for sharing

:thumbsup:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wait....are you trying to get us to watch it again to get it to 400,000 views? I kind of had my share of stat-pushing IN the cult thankyouverymuch.

AnonKat

Crusader
Wait....are you trying to get us to watch it again to get it to 400,000 views? I kind of had my share of stat-pushing IN the cult thankyouverymuch.

If 400,000 is reached it gets on a special page and will hurt the church of Scientology even more

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
If 400,000 is reached it gets on a special page and will hurt the church of Scientology even more

*sigh* fuckyouverymuch...but, it will get to that point if it deserves it, and it probably will. I will promote and talk about things against the cult until the day I die...and I will click on outside links that I found here first so that it get recorded because it was valid that I went there, but I will never jump onto anything ever again just for a statistic.

Just cuz...if they end up getting anyone who has a #@$ing clue at all in tech-world, it falls apart Luckily, anon haz internet savvy folks fighting here...I'm kind of liking what they are doing.

I'm pretty damned sure that certain anon has much more going on than the number of hits on this vid. A lot of your posts have been distraction and a sort of hidden defense or Hubtard. If that's how you do or do not feel, I'd really like to see a post addressing such.

Mystic

Crusader
I have but very little interest in this video and that has wained. What's the big push? Is just a Scientology, degraded cult of Obscene Thetans, commercial.

AnonKat

Crusader
400,663​

Look at that video where Miscavige stands on an applecrate and Shelly miscavige is still present

THANK YOU

AnonKat

Crusader
I have but very little interest in this video and that has wained. What's the big push? Is just a Scientology, degraded cult of Obscene Thetans, commercial.

400,000 is some sort of break even point says WWP after that it has a chanche to get 1,000,000

It is as important as the Message to Scientology video and the Tom cruize Crazy video

Leafy

Patron
Viewed!

What horrid music. Funny how it sounds as trite and childish as Ron's.

It's a crime against humanity to brutalize the concept of music like this.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Clammy, fuckyouverymuch? :lol: we need that on a smilie.

I attempted (unsuccessfully) to find one. ;)

I did find a keyboard though with a special key.

fuck-you-key.jpg

Is it just a coincidence:confused2:that Scientology uses standard workable CULT mind control tech that are common in other CULTs?

THAT is the million dollar question. :coolwink:

alexm

Patron with Honors
I haven't posted in a long, long time but felt compelled to post about this crap.

We Stand Tall used to blare out from the intercom system in the Berlin org, much like the Tom Cruise video of him winning the Freedom Medal which I must have seen 150 times, I actually used to like this piece of trash. Now, I'd rather stab myself in the ear with a Que-tip.

We Stand Tall, along with The Happy Song off the State of Mind CD and Hubbard's outro on the Road to Freedom CD are the greatest worst songs in the history of theta.

It only proves just how inept Scientologists really are.