What's new

List of disaffected Scientologists provided by OSA (West US)

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Whooohoo!!!!!!!!! Carolann McDonald!

Where are you Carolann???????? Come forth and send me a PM.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Man, this is a year old from the date, but I got at least one happy surprise of one name of someone I used to love drilling with in the courseroom. There were also names I KNOW I know, but I'm so blank. Yeah, that dang total recall stuff is just a giant ball of goo.

The one thing that floored me...Mike and and Betsy Reppen? More info please if someone knows it? I'm remembering a Reppen woman at PAC who also was a missionaire at some point... and vaguely remembering a Mike was married to her. Is this them? I remember driving her to the airport at one point--dang, I'd love to know she got out. Would give me a lot of hope for other folks after seeing her fixed, dedicated glare.

Oh, and I guess I just don't rank making the list. *sigh*. Or else, it became dang obvious and I was removed years earlier...actually, that's probably true. I am cult-slime. No longer worthy of being salvaged. :biggrin:

Are you talking about Claire Reppen (maybe Mike is her son?) Claire Reppen was some long term SO member and very high level auditor who had the happy fun extra-special Scientology experience of slowly dying of breast cancer while on the RPF. Eventually she sought real medical treatment, when it was far too late, and she died several years ago. Marty (I think) did a whole blog post about her and her death last year. They never went into her personal life but when I saw the names "Mike & Besty Reppen" I figured they had to be related and maybe the horrible treatment and demise of Claire was a reason for them becoming "disaffected" and appearing on the list.

(There was a really sad photo captured of Claire working on the PAC RPF doing set up on some event in 2000 or so and you can tell in the photo she is not well and even then a women her age should not have been in the heat doing set up work. Her photo was one among many captured that day of RPF slaves.)

I'm a little depressed I've got this almost useless knowledge tucked away in my brain somewhere, I was never even in the cult for fucks sake yet I can answer questions like this. Need to cut down on my internet cult reading habit.

I said "almost' useless however because maybe it will help clamicide put the pieces together to answer his question, or at least give him a good lead.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you talking about Claire Reppen (maybe Mike is her son?) Claire Reppen was some long term SO member and very high level auditor who had the happy fun extra-special Scientology experience of slowly dying of breast cancer while on the RPF. Eventually she sought real medical treatment, when it was far too late, and she died several years ago. Marty (I think) did a whole blog post about her and her death last year. They never went into her personal life but when I saw the names "Mike & Besty Reppen" I figured they had to be related and maybe the horrible treatment and demise of Claire was a reason for them becoming "disaffected" and appearing on the list.

(There was a really sad photo captured of Claire working on the PAC RPF doing set up on some event in 2000 or so and you can tell in the photo she is not well and even then a women her age should not have been in the heat doing set up work. Her photo was one among many captured that day of RPF slaves.)

I'm a little depressed I've got this almost useless knowledge tucked away in my brain somewhere, I was never even in the cult for fucks sake yet I can answer questions like this. Need to cut down on my internet cult reading habit.

I said "almost' useless however because maybe it will help clamicide put the pieces together to answer his question, or at least give him a good lead.

That sucks. No, the Reppen I met was definitely not Claire, but I'd guess there might be a relation. Reppen isn't that common I don't think.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
What's WWP? Does it have a fun website?

WWP is the site where Anonymous discusses - amongst other subjects - Scientology: www.whyweprotest.net . There also is a forum.

On topic: hey OSA, why would you again want to compile list of people not welcome to your party when you have done that in the past:

http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/enemies.htm

AND when Anonymous happily makes a nice list for you

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

?!

:confused2:

ClamSource

Patron with Honors
Total 280 names approx. that Scientology hasn't got the confront to confront.

Names that stand out as noteworthy:

Jeffrey Augustine - aka J. Swift - ex Scientologist, long time critic
Mark Bunker - aka WBM - journalist, long time critic
Tory Christman - aka Magoo - ex SO, long time critic
Paul Haggis - ex Scientologist celebrity
Jennna Hill - ex SO, David Miscavige COB's niece
Jason Beghe - ex Scientologist celebrity

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's kind of funny, but actually sad, is how this shows how insulated Scientologists can be. They have to put it on a list to brief orgs that Jason Beghe and Paul Haggis and others are not to be allowed into events. I mean, we all would know immediately that these guys weren't welcome. Hell, maybe I'll show up to the next local event. Although my uncontrolled laughter followed by uncontrolled vomiting might give me away....

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Woo-Hoo!!! :woohoo: I made the list!:happydance: :dancer::dance3::thankyou::party:

'course they got the location wrong, said I'm from Gatos, but what can you expect?
Everyone knows SPs can't get anything right. Ha Ha Ha Ha!:dieslaughing:

Jack Straw
:cheers:

Saw a name on there I recognized, from a long time ago. Would love to know the story. He was my Cl VIII called in to solve my case. It is sooo creepy! And such a waste!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm on the list.

I presume Ken Long, OSAWUS, got word that I was determined to sneak in to steal a David Miscavige bobble-head for my car's dashboard.

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
WWP is the site where Anonymous discusses - amongst other subjects - Scientology: www.whyweprotest.net . There also is a forum.

On topic: hey OSA, why would you again want to compile list of people not welcome to your party when you have done that in the past:

http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/enemies.htm

AND when Anonymous happily makes a nice list for you

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

?!

:confused2:
Thank you Trev Anon for the info. Clarence Rockaway

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
List of unpersons to be expunged from history... Orwell, much?

DM must be building his Ideal Cult which will probably, eventually be only him, Tom Cruise and Tommy Davis.

But all they're doing is erasing themselves from history. Maybe osa's not so bad after all.

Every name on the list is just another admission that scn doesn't work.

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
OC Weekly: Scientology 'Enemies List' Leaked, With More than a Few OC Residents Listed

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/06/scientology_enemies_list_leake.php

Our sister paper, the Village Voice, posted last week about the recent leaking of a Scientology document listing the names of more than 100 people who aren't in the good with the Clear anymore. "In the document, dated Jan. 22, 2010, an [Office of Special Affairs, Scientology's covert-operations wing] executive writes that some new facilities are opening up in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and she wants to make sure that certain people in the Western U.S. don't show up to the festivities," wrote Voice editor Tony Ortega, who has been tracking Scientology for more than 15 years.

The question remains, though: what does Scientology have against the OC residents on this list? Details to come . . .
Also, the PDF is on Scribd.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58933711/Party-Poopers

Hat-tip: Gertrude Schutte

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/mike-wilson/#comment-132334

Gertrude Schutte | June 29, 2011 at 2:52 am | Reply

Check this out:

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/06/scientology_enemies_list_leake.php

This list is now out like wild fire in the Scn field. Was tipped off by a Non Scn of all people, who tipped off 3 Scn friends and were flabbergasted at the audacity of it, they had no idea before this and are now very interested in a way CofM would not like. Very bad PR for CofM. OSA you gotta know you just tipped off 3 other people into a search which will spread all on it’s own…..no thanks to me but your own stupidity for fighting the wrong enemies and putting together the most stupid list ever.