New Independent: Mike Wilson

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
New Independent: Mike Wilson

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/mike-wilson/

Mike Wilson

Posted on June 29, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 29 Comments

Hi! My name is Mike Wilson.

I’m from West Texas and I’ve been in Scientology since 1976.

I’ve done all the original OT levels, OEC, FEBC and the New OT levels. I had great wins with all of it with the exception of OT8.

In fact, it wasn’t until I went to the ship in 2006 that I realized the out tech being run on a personal level.

I had suspicions that Miscavige was squirreling LRH’s tech with all the changes, GAT and the new books. It was when I read Mr. Luis Garcia’s letter (the most beautiful doubt formula I have ever seen) that it became truly real to me how bad things are.

In March 2011, my wife visited Marty and Mosey’s home and was declared within days. I was subsequently declared without being contacted or told by the church. I found out later from friends I knew from Flag that, I had been declared. I still don’t know why exactly, but I’m guessing it’s my connection to my trouble making, but cute, wife.

I recently met and visited Marty and Mosey and found out Scientology is still Alive and Well! The wins I had during the visit were unlike any I have ever had before! It just goes to show that Real LRH works! I got my life back and I’m operating on a whole new order of magnitude!

Thank You, Mosey, Marty, Chiquita and Cat!

Love, Mike

p.s. Mosey, I’m still dreaming about your blueberry pancakes!

Keeping Scientology Working
Mike Wilson is a Founding Patron and Patron:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mike-wilson.html

The following 2 mentions of Mike Wilson appear in official Scientology publications:

Mike Wilson Founding Patrons Impact 109 2004-09-01
Mike Wilson Patrons Impact 114 2006-09-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
Mike Wilson Church of Scientology Service Completions

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mike-wilson.html

The following 21 individual completions for Mike Wilson appear in official Scientology publications:

Mike Wilson LEVEL 0 Celebrity 17 1975-07-01
Mike Wilson GRADE II Celebrity 23 1977-01-01
Mike Wilson GRADE III Celebrity 23 1977-01-01
Mike Wilson STUDENT HAT Celebrity 24 1977-03-01
Mike Wilson XDN Celebrity 25 1977-05-01
Mike Wilson STUDENT HAT Celebrity 25 1977-06-01
Mike Wilson HSDC Celebrity 28 1977-11-01
Mike Wilson PURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 1980-03-01
Mike Wilson NEW OT VI Source 35 1982-03-01
Mike Wilson HUBBARD E-METER COURSE Source 35 1982-03-01
Mike Wilson FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN AUDITING Source 53 1986-07-01
Mike Wilson BASIC GRAMMAR COURSE Source 55 1987-01-01
Mike Wilson INTRODUCTORY AUDITING Celebrity 270 1993-11-01
Mike Wilson PURIFICATION RUNDOWN Source 102 1996-09-01
Mike Wilson FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN EXPANDED Source 103 1996-11-01
Mike Wilson STUDY CERTAINTY COURSE Source 118 1998-08-01
Mike Wilson NEW OT VI HUBBARD SOLO NOTS AUDITING COURSE Source 127 1999-11-01
Mike Wilson RESPONSIBILITY AND THE STATE OF OT Freewinds 45 2002-03-01
Mike Wilson OT VII Source 175 2006-02-01
Mike Wilson NEW OT VIII Freewinds 64 2006-09-01
Mike Wilson HQS COURSE Auditor 335 2007-09-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are you and AnonKat in a competition to see who can turn a Marty post into a new thread here first? I warn you Anonkat has been Marty's PR agent here for quite awhile and won't take kindly to you taking one of his job duties.

(I will grant Anonkat actually does post stuff other than Marty's latest missive to his followers on occasion)

Come Zhong can't you at least add some comments or some opinions of your own on these posts? People who just regurgitate Marty's blog posts worry me. Besides the last time someone asked you to not just be a copypasta service for Marty you up and RAGE QUIT. So did you change your mind and decide to start trying to join the conversations here?

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
Are you and AnonKat in a competition to see who can turn a Marty post into a new thread here first? I warn you Anonkat has been Marty PR agent here for quite awhile and won't take kindly to you taking one of his job duties.

(I will grant Anonkat actually does post stuff other than Marty's latest missive to his followers)

Come Zhong can't you at least add some comments or some opinions of your own on these posts? People who just regurgitate Marty's blog posts worry me.
I am not a PR agent for Marty. I cross-post between ESMB, WWP and Marty's blog simply to share information and to try to keep the various different groups informed.

This time I included additional information about the new Independent's Scientology completions and Patron status. See I am improving. :)

To date, I've rarely commented only because I've been trying to be a neutral and honest broker of information. Hence, my screen name.

That may change.

The fact that I worry you may say more about you than about me.

Are you and AnonKat in a competition to see who can turn a Marty post into a new thread here first? I warn you Anonkat has been Marty's PR agent here for quite awhile and won't take kindly to you taking one of his job duties.

(I will grant Anonkat actually does post stuff other than Marty's latest missive to his followers on occasion)

Come Zhong can't you at least add some comments or some opinions of your own on these posts? People who just regurgitate Marty's blog posts worry me. Besides the last time someone asked you to not just be a copypasta service for Marty you up and RAGE QUIT. So did you change your mind and decide to start trying to join the conversations here?

Our dwarf has a bigger stat than their dwarf?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The bestest-bestest part is Mike Wilson's crowning OT achievement after completing OT VIII...

The cool thing is that even after spending over 30 years and $500,000 in Scientology, he still was not a QUALIFIED Scientologist!

Any other questions about whether Scientology is a hoax?

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

And I was just starting to feel bad about what I posted on another of Zhong's thread after I got jumped on.... *phew*. Clammie is now going back to trusting her instincts. Other folks can deal or ignore me. Really, I'm a nice chick but....meh.

BunnySkull

I am not a PR agent for Marty. I cross-post between ESMB, WWP and Marty's blog simply to share information and to try to keep the various different groups informed.

This time I included additional information about the new Independent's Scientology completions and Patron status. See I am improving. :)

To date, I've rarely commented only because I've been trying to be a neutral and honest broker of information. Hence, my screen name.

That may change.

Ok, cool, adding that info helps a lot.

I do have a point of contention with your last sentence. I notice this type of statement is used a lot on Scio and exes board as some sort of deep insight even when it makes little sense. The fact that I worry about former cult members going out of their way to publically parrot a wannabe cult leader on public message boards only says about me that I'm concerned about ex-or-indie Scientologists being revictimized by apologists gurus like Marty.

I worry anytime I see a former cult member being silent and letting another person's writings and opinions be their voice. Slippery slope and all. Obviously I don't know if you are a former CoS member or not but given the name of the board it's not an unusual assumption to make and the rationale behind my concern when someone on here only copy and paste another's writings - esp writings from Marty (I am Martin Luther) Rathbun.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I do have a point of contention with your last sentence. I notice this type of statement is used a lot on Scio and exes board as some sort of deep insight even when it makes little sense -------snipped-------

Yeah, that "...says more about you than it does about...." is standard tech. It comes from the LRH Book of Case Remedies, in the chapter called: "REMEDY FOR CORNERED THETAN".

Here's how it works:

1. Fly a Rud.

2. Run this command: "YOU! YOU! YOU!" to full EP (pc introverts)

3. Note that pc is not looking so good by indicating something spiritual like: "Hey, I noticed you are not looking so good."

4. If the pc does immediately perk up and get on Source with that indication, offer them a free Introspection Rundown at the Ft Harrison.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Ok, cool, adding that info helps a lot.

I do have a point of contention with your last sentence. I notice this type of statement is used a lot on Scio and exes board as some sort of deep insight even when it makes little sense. The fact that I worry about former cult members going out of their way to publically parrot a wannabe cult leader on public message boards only says about me that I'm concerned about ex-or-indie Scientologists being revictimized by apologists gurus like Marty.

I worry anytime I see a former cult member being silent and letting another person's writings and opinions be their voice. Slippery slope and all. Obviously I don't know if you are a former CoS member or not but given the name of the board it's not an unusual assumption to make and the rationale behind my concern when someone on here only copy and paste another's writings - esp writings from Marty (I am Martin Luther) Rathbun.

For many years I posted C of S information such as emails, articles, stats and comp lists without any comment on my part. It's just INFORMATION.

Zhong. You are doing a great service cross posting this stuff as I don't have to go to Marty's blog and look at it, I can read it here or on WWP and look at the comments of my fellow posters on the article.

Ignore the people think it's somehow important for you to comment and just keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Pooks

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
For many years I posted C of S information such as emails, articles, stats and comp lists without any comment on my part. It's just INFORMATION.

Zhong. You are doing a great service cross posting this stuff as I don't have to go to Marty's blog and look at it, I can read it here or on WWP and look at the comments of my fellow posters on the article.

Ignore the people think it's somehow important for you to comment and just keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Pooks

I agree. I've done a lot of the same work myself, as did Kha Khan.

And Zhong, I'd like to hear your story too. :)

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The bestest-bestest part is Mike Wilson's crowning OT achievement after completing OT VIII...

The cool thing is that even after spending over 30 years and $500,000 in Scientology, he still was not a QUALIFIED Scientologist!

Any other questions about whether Scientology is a hoax?

Nah, must have been just his case. Apparently, he wasn't ready to walk around outside with a clipboard and do pretend interviews for tone scale evaluation until after oatee ate, no ability to confront. That and being in a state of overwhelm due to the massive responsibility of running book and bottle torture on someone.

Pete

TG1

Angelic Poster
Dear Jhongjianren,

Get a cute avatar. They'll leave you alone then.

BTW, before I googled your name, I thought it was just Chinese for "Long John Dong."

TG1

BunnySkull

Thanks,

Pooks

Posting "leaks" from the official cult is a lot different than just copy and pasting Marty's blog which anyone can access freely. Besides Pooks you participate on this board regularly, not just post leaks with no comment or interaction. We do have a few people racing to post Marty's latest missives here, so no one here is any danger of missing Marty's latest and greatest or is in danger of having to visit Marty's blog on their own.

My point of contention wasn't even so much the no comment on Marty's post, but until recently the only thing Zhong EVER posted was Marty's writing verbatim. Finally he now has 1 post where he gives an opinion on a new book out - other than that its all Marty blog posts. However, that one post that wasn't MR propaganda made me feel better and now that Zhong has explained what he's doing - its no biggie. There's a real human being interacting a bit there now.

The thing is Marty is free to come here and post his blog writing himself. I get irritated when it seems like flying monkeys are coming to ESMB solely to disseminate Marty Tech (or Scientology tech), which is why I think a little comment or participation on the board other than copy pasta jobs isn't to much to ask. Otherwise why not just have a robo-newsreader aggregate post threads for us here?

Feral

Rogue male
The fact that I worry you may say more about you than about me

Ooh, watch out, there might be some truth to that statement.

Tell you what, if it makes any one feel uncomfortable let's point and chant "Scientologist, Scientologist" till he stops, then we can all pretend that Hubbard invented the concept of "projecting" until we fell good about ourselves again.

Last edited: