What's new

Follow The Money - Virginia Mcclaughry

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
So the topic has now shifted to slagging Virginia, has it?

Yes, because Virginia is certifiable. I wouldn't trust any "data" from that woman. She's a fucking loon and last I knew she was channelling LRH, who was remotely auditing both her and her husband. LRH also went shopping with her and assisted her in picking out items for her house.

She's a loon of the first order and believes the Marcabians are behind trying to destroy Scn.

This should be known before running off and using her "data".

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
The piece is accurate, I can verify most of the details since I am a citizin of the Kingdom of the Netherlands myself. The "data"on the Island and the IAS is accurate. The opinions on Rathbun and some conspiricy opinions less so

You are shooting yourself in the foot if you warn people of.

The money is there.

Yes, because Virginia is certifiable. I wouldn't trust any "data" from that woman. She's a fucking loon and last I knew she was channelling LRH, who was remotely auditing bother her and her husband. LRH also went shopping with her and assisted her in picking out items for her house.

She's a loon of the first order and believes the Marcabians are behind trying to destroy Scn.

AnonKat

Crusader
You realize what you posted here don't you Anoncat?

A Conspiricy!:biggrin:

Focus on the Money laundring. First Bank always has been a shady customer.

http://www.firstcuracao.com/index.html

Press Release 06-013 Bank van de Nederlandse Antillen.

FIRST CURACAO INTERNATIONAL BANK N.V. SUBJECT TO THE EMERGENCY MEASURE

As a result of several criminal investigations in relation to alleged VAT fraud involving a large number of customers, and subsequent attachments on funds FCIB has come into a position in which it no longer is able to process payments, also because a number of correspondent banks have terminated their relationships with FCIB.

In the interest of the joint creditors of FCIB the Bank van de Nederlandse Antillen decided to revoke FCIB's banking license on October 9, 2006 and to request the Court of First Instance to put FCIB into the emergency measure as described in section 28 of the National Ordinance on the Supervision of Banks and Credit Institutions 1994, which the Court has done.

The emergency measure includes that the powers of management and supervisory directors of FCIB now exclusively rest with the Bank van de Nederlandse Antillen. The Bank van de Nederlandse Antillen will do its utmost to as soon as possible return the funds to the creditors, after a thorough investigation has been completed.

Willemstad, October 11, 2006
Bank van de Nederlandse Antillen

AnonKat

Crusader
Regardless of whether someone is "bonkers" or not, or when the material was originally posted, whoever wrote the original report should be going to the FBI with this evidence. Many of us knew of the money laundering from SO days but few were directly involved with it and knew the how or when. (The guy who helped me escape from Happy Valley did, and I believe that's where his negotiating muscle came from.)

PD

The FBI can't do shit. But pressuring The IAS on Curacoa that banks with First Bank directly makes inclined to comply with the deal the church has with the IRS

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
AnonKat, I have no idea if any of the money laundering info is right or wrong. I cannot shed any light on that at all.

This next bit hardly needs to be said to an Anon, but ...

Just because someone says a lot of things that are completely verifiable -- not to mention summarized from history books, encyclopedias, and business publications -- does not in any way imply that the other stuff they say is also true.

It just means they said it.

If it can be verified by someone else, then you've got something.

And if it can be verified by five people, you've got something better.

And if you've got any actual dox to verify it, then you've really got something.

But typing by itself isn't dox.

TG1

AnonKat

Crusader
The IAS fund is based in Curacau out of the reach of the FBI and the EU

http://www.lermanet.com/belgiumRAIDS.htm

FIVE ACCOUNTS AT KREDIETBANK LUXEMBURG
In other developments, bank accounts linked to the Church
were discovered in Luxemboug at the already controversial
Kredietbank Luxembourg (KB Lux).

One of these accounts, which was credited at the end of
1993 with 1.8 billion belgian francs (45 million Euros),
is subdivided into fifteen or so anonymous sub-accounts,
with notations such as "chuch.scientol. Tor." (for Toronto),
"Toky" (Tokyo), "Los" (Los Angeles), or "Cura" (Curacao).
With these discoveries, the Brussels authorities hope to
peel back the veil that hides the global financial structure
of Scientology.

AnonKat, I have no idea if any of the money laundering info is right or wrong. I cannot shed any light on that at all.

This next bit hardly needs to be said to an Anon, but ...

Just because someone says a lot of things that are completely verifiable -- not to mention summarized from history books, encyclopedias, and business publications -- does not in any way imply that the other stuff they say is also true.

It just means they said it.

If it can be verified by someone else, then you've got something.

And if it can be verified by five people, you've got something better.

And if you've got any actual dox to verify it, then you've really got something.

But typing by itself isn't dox.

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster
AnonKat,

OK, I'll play. Or will try to.

I've read the copypasta'd posts above, as well as the link from lermanet.

The "information" (typing, not dox) at the lermanet link alleges the existence of CoS Luxembourg bank accounts in 1999, twelve years ago.

How does / will / could any of those 1999 alleged accounts reflect the situation today or help anyone who seeks to bring the CoS to justice? Apparently, twelve years ago the Belgians did not discover anything in those accounts that resulted in harm to the CoS.

And today, Luxembourg (and Swiss and all) national banking regulations require much more transparency than in 1999.

Further, bank accounts can be and are changed quite often. And, in this case, likely were.

Finally, is it really in dispute that the Church of Scientology has multiple bank accounts around the globe? Any organization with $1 - $2 billion in assets would be expected to have scores, perhaps hundreds, of bank accounts, not to mention other liquid and illiquid assets. How does the "allegation" that the CoS has or had bank accounts anywhere advance anything?

What is your point?

What am I not seeing?

TG1

P.S. Petey C., I would be interested in hearing more information about the person who helped you escape from Happy Valley and what he or she knew about all this.

AnonKat

Crusader
What Iwant is simple people demanding their money back and quickly

I am intrested in the structure yes. Justice will not be had.

The biggest stick people have on the IAS fund is the brokered deal between Miscavige and the IRS

If you want your money back write to the adresses provided in the written piece.

The Church, Hubbard and Miscavige do shady bussiness with shady banks using shady constructions.

That money is not used for the purpose stated and the IAS is a money laundring Scam

Knowing this shit can make you write a more informed refund letter

AnonKat,

OK, I'll play. Or will try to.

I've read the copypasta'd posts above, as well as the link from lermanet.

The "information" (typing, not dox) at the lermanet link alleges the existence of CoS Luxembourg bank accounts in 1999, twelve years ago.

How does / will / could any of those 1999 alleged accounts reflect the situation today or help anyone who seeks to bring the CoS to justice? Apparently, twelve years ago the Belgians did not discover anything in those accounts that resulted in harm to the CoS.

And today, Luxembourg (and Swiss and all) national banking regulations require much more transparency than in 1999.

Further, bank accounts can be and are changed quite often. And, in this case, likely were.

Finally, is it really in dispute that the Church of Scientology has multiple bank accounts around the globe? Any organization with $1 - $2 billion in assets would be expected to have scores, perhaps hundreds, of bank accounts, not to mention other liquid and illiquid assets. How does the "allegation" that the CoS has or had bank accounts anywhere advance anything?

What is your point?

What am I not seeing?

TG1

P.S. Petey C., I would be interested in hearing more information about the person who helped you escape from Happy Valley and what he or she knew about all this.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Re: Follow The Money - Mike Mcclaughry

Maybe somebody dosed her with LSD? Without her knowledge or consent?

Or maybe not. Perhaps she's just a psychotic woman on a bizarre power trip with her spiritual friends.

The problem with listening to any part of her bizarre fantasies, or with sympathizing with her in any way, is that you will sooner or later have to be in communication with her some way, and this is likely to be highly destructive, because she's crazy enough to act on her "channeled" LRH crap.

Just for the record, people, Hubbard DIED. It happened somewhen in 1986, I forget, precisely.

He's dead, though. Dead. Not sleeping. He didn't create the HASI in 1998. He created it sometime in the fifties or sixties. The main reason he couldn't have created it in 1998 is because he was dead in 1986. In case you were unaware, once you are dead, you don't start founding new organizations, especially not ones that were formed 40 or more years earlier.

Okay, if we can agree that Hubbard is, in fact, dead, and has been dead for about 25 years, we can probably then rationally deduce that anyone creating the HASI was not him, particularly not since he had already done this.

Having pointed out these logical flaws, I hope you can now see that Hubbard, who was dead, did not create any organizations in 1998. Particularly not organizations founded forty or so years earlier.

Still with me? Okay: so! What do we have? Hubbard=Dead. HASI, founded earlier.

Got it?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yes, because Virginia is certifiable. I wouldn't trust any "data" from that woman. She's a fucking loon and last I knew she was channelling LRH, who was remotely auditing both her and her husband. LRH also went shopping with her and assisted her in picking out items for her house.

The fact that she is not in a rubber room is kinda scary.

AnonKat

Crusader

Could it be a simple Typo ?

Or maybe not. Perhaps she's just a psychotic woman on a bizarre power trip with her spiritual friends.

The problem with listening to any part of her bizarre fantasies, or with sympathizing with her in any way, is that you will sooner or later have to be in communication with her some way, and this is likely to be highly destructive, because she's crazy enough to act on her "channeled" LRH crap.

Just for the record, people, Hubbard DIED. It happened somewhen in 1986, I forget, precisely.

He's dead, though. Dead. Not sleeping. He didn't create the HASI in 1998. He created it sometime in the fifties or sixties. The main reason he couldn't have created it in 1998 is because he was dead in 1986. In case you were unaware, once you are dead, you don't start founding new organizations, especially not ones that were formed 40 or more years earlier.

Okay, if we can agree that Hubbard is, in fact, dead, and has been dead for about 25 years, we can probably then rationally deduce that anyone creating the HASI was not him, particularly not since he had already done this.

Having pointed out these logical flaws, I hope you can now see that Hubbard, who was dead, did not create any organizations in 1998. Particularly not organizations founded forty or so years earlier.

Still with me? Okay: so! What do we have? Hubbard=Dead. HASI, founded earlier.

Got it?

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
AnonKat,

Send me a PM then.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

Could it be a simple Typo ?

Do you acknowledge that Hubbard is, in fact, dead, and not a sleeping telepathic guru on Target Two? If so, we might have agreement.

And yes, some people who are harmful to themselves and others, including their kin, while proclaiming to be in the service of undead cosmic drug fiends, should probably spend some time in restraints.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The HASI of the McClaughry's is a different HASI to the one that existed in the CofS earlier. That earlier one was closed down my Miscavidge and all of its assets transferred to IAS. The McClaughrys - or LRH acting via them - started the new HASI.

Oh, and further - Whether some data got itself channelled or not or who said it or didn't matters stuff-all. What matters is does it make sense. If it does then its fine. If not then turf it out.

AnonKat

Crusader

Do you acknowledge that Hubbard is, in fact, dead, and not a sleeping telepathic guru on Target Two? If so, we might have agreement.

And yes, some people who are harmful to themselves and others, including their kin, while proclaiming to be in the service of undead cosmic drug fiends, should probably spend some time in restraints.

wtf what do you think of me. Yes he is dead, the important thing is that in virginias piece is a lot of info on the IAS fund

uniquemand

Unbeliever
The HASI of the McClaughry's is a different HASI to the one that existed in the CofS earlier. That earlier one was closed down my Miscavidge and all of its assets transferred to IAS. The McClaughrys - or LRH acting via them - started the new HASI.

Oh, and further - Whether some data got itself channelled or not or who said it or didn't matters stuff-all. What matters is does it make sense. If it does then its fine. If not then turf it out.

The McClaughreys are patently insane. However, if you wish to promote crazy people and channeling of LRH, feel free. Their "information" is PR.

wtf what do you think of me. Yes he is dead, the important thing is that in virginias piece is a lot of info on the IAS fund

IAS is for Scientologists. I couldn't care less about it, unless it's being liquidated and it's managers jailed.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Virginia is a paranoid nut. I actually think she's clinically paranoid.

When she took over the yahoo group list, she set about threatening anyone who said something in disagreement with her. She also decimated the list. She had created some other list and started taking people off her list and telling them they should be on that other one. It, too, died.

She also killed Paul Misunias' board.

While I appreciate the initial work she did in bringing the 6 months' sec check on OTVII issue to light, since that time, she's been destructive.