What's new

Postgame Sydney Operation Kingi-bait

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/postgame-sydney-operation-kingi-bait.90909/

We met at the org around 6 and the first thing we noticed were large floodlights in front of the org which fully illuminated us. It seemed the floodlights were to stop us from photographing them. My ID pics turned out fine, a little gradient on a few, but otherwise OK. James Anderson and Kookaburra both thanked Michael Gordon for the lights as they really highlighted the signs perfectly. Flunk.

They employed bus tech as usual, but this time they had 3 vehicles including a Dianetics van and they were so close together it was amusing. I haven't seen them do that before. They are getting pretty desperate. They had blinder-tech as usual on all the windows so you couldn't see anything inside the org. There was no red carpet this time. I guess they have nothing to celebrate - the ideal org has not commenced construction. We know they have a new DA in for a small cosmetic change to the facade, but we figure it is just to distract people from the fact that they are not legally allowed to build inside the building due to the fire restrictions.

Our favourite pug and thug Jo Kingi was there in full flight again. A pug is a boxer, I've been told, who has no talent but gets paid to get beaten up by real boxers - in Scientology parlance, Jo is downstat. He rocked up in an empty van with a Mohawk just like Mr.T (except that with Mr.T his plans always come together). He was waiting in the van for some time until approached by us. He immediately came out of the van, and started threatening our masked videographer telling him not to video. We were given multiple 'warnings.' He threatened to take the camera.

He kept telling us not to video the van because there were children in it. The interesting thing was, there were no children in it. When Liz Anderson pointed this out to him, he didn't have much to say. But then Jo was never really that bright.

Jo Kingi is suffering from a serious delusion. Yes we know he still a part of the Scientology organization. But apart from that, Jo believes that the case of the Police vs Jo Kingi was not about him greviously assaulting a young man, but was instead about Anonymous photographing children. He says this on camera. Jo Kingi has reinvented the court case in his mind. It seems Jo Kingi sees the dismissal of assault charges against him as a license to use children as bait in order to assault Anonymous members. The video footage we have confirms this.

After this, the same guy who tried to grab Fatman's camera last time, parked his car up behind another Scientology Car. Now there were 5 vehicles in a row. When he exited the vehicle, he told us sternly not to touch his car. Fatman and Liz were mildly amused - He warned us. He must have been at cause, because no one touched his car. Well actually no, he isn't at cause, because Fatman made a phone call regarding two illegally parked cars and they were promptly moved. The term 'Of effect' comes to mind. There were unconfirmed reports of police officers laughing at Fatman's suggestion that OT powers don't help with parking as they drove off. The guy who threatened Fatman last time has a vehicle which really needs looking at.

They also did the same trick as last time, lots of children stacked out in front of the org dancing and screaming in an attempt to drown out the protest. Cyrus Brooks, vice president of CofS Australia is clearly show encouraging the children and rewarding them afterwards. It has been suggested that the children in question are under Jo Kingi's care as part of a front group program.

To sum up, it appears that a violent man, Jo Kingi, is using children under his care as bait to justify assault of peaceful protesters under the direction and support of Vice president of Scientology Australia Cyrus Brooks. It would be interesting to find out if the program has any government funding. We have footage which we will not show here which could be used to identify the children in question. Some of them were probably young adults.

When the police arrived, I took a closeup photo of Jo in his van which nearly cracked my lens. He is not pretty, even for a pug. After I took the photo, he came out, in front of the police, to have a go at me. The cops appeared visibly shaken. I think if Jo ever goes to court again, he will have a difficult time convincing a judge he is intimidated by us, which is what he did before. I don't think the judiciary like being lied to and made to look foolish. We now have quite a lot of footage of him behaving in an aggressive manner, not including evidence used in the case.

The speeches are punctuated by the taunts of the Army of the Lord of the Flies. One thing that seemed to shut them up was chanting 'child exploitation.' They didn't seem to want to cheer back at that. I told a few of them that they would look back on this and be very embarassed. That had a bit of an impact, but they are just kids doing what they are told.

When Jo was over the other side of the street, I told him that he was exploiting children, and again he tried to pick a fight with me in front of the police. I did mention he is not that bright didn't I?

Fatman was touched by the hand of Timmy as he passed into the org. It was a beautiful moment. It didn't cure his leprosy, but Fatman was quite pleased.

It seems there is a new TR course - Umbrella tech. We've seen it used at the Jan Eastgate mention. It is pretty impressive stuff. Australia leads the world in umbrella research. Australia will be the first dry continent. If there are any freezoners there we will be posting video so you can squirrel the tech.

Our masked cameraanonymous was approached by an OSA guy and photographed and also by Tojo and photographed. He remained silent, so he could not be identified. Very professional. Straight out of the Pfiser academy.

Again they had a videographer there. This is starting to become the standard for protests. Can't imagine what they do with the footage - we aren't the ones doing criminal things. Right Jan?

There are lots of short videos at the above link.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This makes me feel sick... my rellies are probably there....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksX_ZlROTs&feature=player_embedded

This however is good.

stupidcar3.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'm astounded by the OSA-orchestrated reaction of scientologists towards the Protesters! :omg:
Datz sum srsly mest up schoidt!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
:hysterical:

As if a bunch of PAR 38 floods can block a camera! Come on! Where's some of that OSA budget on 24-inch carbon arcs?

I forgot. That budget has been diverted to Jan Eastgate's defence.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
^^^ We're working on it.

My favourite moment of the evening was where Liz was laughing at Jo Kingi to his face and he was being a spineless moron wagging his finger around.

Hope you don't mind me copying it over, I couldn't wait. :biggrin:

That vid is classic, OMG, make sure you keep many copies.

I am REALLY sickened by what is being done with the youngsters. They have no real idea of what it's all about and the thought that Kingi may have some 'group' is something I for one would like to now more about. Cyrus has a lot to answer for.

Excellent write-up btw.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cyrus and his gang high fiving each other, dancing in the street, clapping out of time kinda reminded me of the Hari Krishna's waddling their way down George St., in the '80's.

Most people then thought they were amusing, not to be taken too seriously. I reckon this Cyrus orchestrated stunt is probably viewed in the same way.

For a 'church' that wishes to be taken as a 'serious' religion they sure know how to make the rest of the world laugh at them.

Once again using children on the front line. Makes me think of Hitler and the Hitler youth. The kids back then didn't really know what 'it' was all about & I seriously doubt these scientology children really know what 'this' is about today.

I feel :sad: for the kids and :angry: at the short sightedness of the parents.

As to Cyrus, the supposed maestro...what a joke :hysterical:.

Happy Days

Just thought I would add a bit more: :biggrin:

It certainly was an interesting time and with all the lights it drew attention to the cult and then the kids start doing their thing and of course it portrayed a mob mentality all egged on by Cyrus Brooks, Joe Kingi, their carer and in the background lurk Michael Gordon, it was so unprofessional and definitely concerning.

So you know the police aren’t being called by the CoS, we the protestors are calling the police for their attendance. You just know the cult is going to be underhanded and deceptive in dealing with protestors.

The Infamous Joe Kingi

Joe Kingi was threatening and basically acting like a thug. He said to James so if I punched you in the head would you punch me back and James said ‘No’ I would call the cops.

Joe was definitely charged well before the event, makes you wonder whether ‘Black Dianetics’ is being used on him. Even the police had to tell him to stop and go back over the other side of the road, after he tried to push pass them to get to one of the Anon guys. He needs anger management counselling as he is a danger to himself and others; he was just holding it together.

Unfortunately, the cult is playing Joe and using these young kids he is working with to incite violence from a peaceful protest. Joe demonstrating he’s threatening manner is not what kids need to see, as this behaviour can get out of control. Joe showing these kids that thuggery and threatening behaviour is how to handle situations is not OK and it’s got disaster written all over it; I would not want this kind of role model around my kids or any kid for that matter.

These kids have no idea on what Scientology is and does. They are pawns in OSA’s game to stop the protestors from impacting on the parishioners.

A message for Joe and OSA – Joe you have a duty of care to these kids and you need to step back and look at what you are being asked to do and what potential dangerous situation you are putting these kids, who are minors, in.

Maria Kingi

She was also an angry lady but how could she not be with an anger fuelled husband.
She also said to Dean Detheridge that she cried when she saw him with the sign, she couldn’t believe he was part of it.

SO Member – Stuart Heggie

Shame on Stuart Heggie he called his young grandson, who was in the mob, over to him and said something to him and the kid went back to the mob. Stuart you should have been a responsible adult and taken the lad inside for he’s own safety.

Didn’t see Wayne Peachey – must be still at Flag getting he’s out tech handled as per the Snr C/S Chief CMO ANZO, Stephanie Philips, it’s been 3 months he must be getting homesick by now.

Angry Public - Greg Kingdon

Of course there was another big mouth thug, Greg Kingdon, gets out of his 4WD and says ‘Don’t touch my car’, like in a threatening manner and we really wanted to touch his car NOT. He also gave James a number of death stares; I knew we should have bought our tin foil hats :lol:. I think he was in disbelief that James was there as he and his brother Harley were the catalyst for getting James into Scientology.

NOTE: Maria Silva was there but quiet and made no attempt to speak to us. Just as well I have something I wanted to say to her.

ANZO Public

I saw the following public and obviously there were more but these are the ones that stood out for me: Annabelle Burnell, last I knew she was in the UK but obviously has made her way back to Oz and still in the cult.

Ken Klabe he is looking frail and using a walking stick and still making his way to the event.

Rob Perkovic was also looking at us through the car park bars and when he saw me he jus t shook he’s head in disbelieve and said NOOOOOO. I actually didn’t see him make he’s way into the event but he may have skirted around us.

Kim Fitzgerald – hurried along straight into the building. Of course she was last spotted at Jan Eastgate’s court hearing

Linda O’Donohue – Dean said hello to her and she said he was on the wrong side. I think Linda needs to take a good hard look at what she is in.

Our banner was a big success, you know the cult can try and drown us out with music and using those kids but it doesn’t and can’t stop people from reading and looking, and they do look and they do not hide their surprise at what is written. It’s a good visual and thanks to the lighting it helped make it stand out.

I highly recommend more ex’s to attend these protests, ex’s do cause quite a stir and problem for the cult.

Just a question - If the CoS was so sure of its products and the results it is getting and that they are above board then why the extreme measures? No answer required cause I'm an informed individual :biggrin:

I suppose it’s a bit like the extreme SO discipline programs anything to control and shut people down. Well it’s not working.

So that’s about all for now, I’m sure other stuff will be written.

Last edited:

Outethicsofficer

Jo Kingi is a ticking time bomb and OSA know it, we are well within our rights to protest and we will continue, however we need to be aware just being within our rights does not afford us protection from the likes of Jo.

Can't wait to attend the next protest.

James

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hope you don't mind me copying it over, I couldn't wait. :biggrin:

That vid is classic, OMG, make sure you keep many copies.

I am REALLY sickened by what is being done with the youngsters. They have no real idea of what it's all about and the thought that Kingi may have some 'group' is something I for one would like to now more about. Cyrus has a lot to answer for.

Excellent write-up btw.
Thanks. There is actually a little more footage I think I will post it tonight. Thanks for porting it across, I was too tired. Big weekend.
Once again using children on the front line. Makes me think of Hitler and the Hitler youth. The kids back then didn't really know what 'it' was all about & I seriously doubt these scientology children really know what 'this' is about today.
The messenger service was apparently deliberately modelled on Hitler's Youth. In Bare Faced Messiah, Hubbard is reported to have said that Hitler was a crazy guy, but he had good ideas.

Also Liz, nice writeup. And excellent work by Dean in getting through to Maria Kingi. Just by being there, he is getting her to feel emotion. It might help her out. And if it helps her out, or even softens her view, it might stop violence and child exploitation in the future.

So any Sydney Exes bare this in mind. If you just show up to an evening event you are making a big difference. If you are thinking of turning up at a raid, please do. If you show your face, it may help to get someone out.

James Anderson was telling me at the May 2011 about the blown for good sign that he and Liz brought to the raid. When people blow Scientology, they often don't get declared, they often get a shore story. If you show your face, you might just burst their bubble. Liz and James got 5 people out with that sign at Randwick, when they were driving past us, where we lost and hour of the raid and were basically up against it.

So next time you look in the mirror, remember that your face is a button that could save someone.

Also Greg Kingon is the guy who tried to grab fatman's camera last time. He must be OSA now.

Also James, I agree that Jo Kingi is a nasty piece of work. An intelligent person with their head screwed on right would understand that will all the evidence we have been collecting on him, and including police witnesses, he can't expect leniancy for another assault. Unfortunately, Jo Kingi is a dim witted guy whose drunk deeply of the Kool-Aid.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Racy (I like that) - it occurs to me that it may be an idea to see if when the permits are arranged that the police know Kingi in particular is quite a threat and intimidating. One look at that video says that. They may not be interested or able to do anything without a complaint, however it wouldn't hurt to make it known as much as possible. I hate the possibility of anyone getting hurt by him.

Outethicsofficer

Thanks. There is actually a little more footage I think I will post it tonight. Thanks for porting it across, I was too tired. Big weekend.

The messenger service was apparently deliberately modelled on Hitler's Youth. In Bare Faced Messiah, Hubbard is reported to have said that Hitler was a crazy guy, but he had good ideas.

Also Liz, nice writeup. And excellent work by Dean in getting through to Maria Kingi. Just by being there, he is getting her to feel emotion. It might help her out. And if it helps her out, or even softens her view, it might stop violence and child exploitation in the future.

So any Sydney Exes bare this in mind. If you just show up to an evening event you are making a big difference. If you are thinking of turning up at a raid, please do. If you show your face, it may help to get someone out.

James Anderson was telling me at the May 2011 about the blown for good sign that he and Liz brought to the raid. When people blow Scientology, they often don't get declared, they often get a shore story. If you show your face, you might just burst their bubble. Liz and James got 5 people out with that sign at Randwick, when they were driving past us, where we lost and hour of the raid and were basically up against it.

So next time you look in the mirror, remember that your face is a button that could save someone.

Also Greg Kingon is the guy who tried to grab fatman's camera last time. He must be OSA now.

Also James, I agree that Jo Kingi is a nasty piece of work. An intelligent person with their head screwed on right would understand that will all the evidence we have been collecting on him, and including police witnesses, he can't expect leniancy for another assault. Unfortunately, Jo Kingi is a dim witted guy whose drunk deeply of the Kool-Aid.

Thanks Racecar,
I am impressed at how you Anon guys keep it all together and in the face of so much provocation, I have history with Jo he arrived into the SO when I was the there as the EO or rather the MAA back in '86, he has to a large degree turned his life around and he attributes that to being in Scientology.

Greg Kingdon and his brother Harley ran a Dianetics Center in Cairns in the mid 80's, and I came upon Dianetics when on holiday there, I met them both then, Harley audited me on Dianetics and from there I joined the SO.

With more exs there the more the guys still in will question their involvement, we don't have to do more than show up really. Oh and maybe carry a protest sign but even that is optional.

James

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Just thought I would add a bit more: :biggrin:

. . . <snip for brevity> . . .

I highly recommend more ex’s to attend these protests, ex’s do cause quite a stir and problem for the cult.

Just a question - If the CoS was so sure of its products and the results it is getting and that they are above board then why the extreme measures? No answer required cause I'm an informed individual :biggrin:

I suppose it’s a bit like the extreme SO discipline programs anything to control and shut people down. Well it’s not working.

So that’s about all for now, I’m sure other stuff will be written.

Exes doinitrite . . . at the barricades presenting calm in the face of rage, truth in the face of lies, and staunch in the face of bullying. An example to us all.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube;NEy-X_JCcEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEy-X_JCcEs[/video]
More Child Exploitation.
[video=youtube;ECgOdp7oYoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgOdp7oYoI[/video]
Me criticizing Jo Kingi. You cannot see, but off camera he points at me and then points at the ground as if to say, "come here and say it." Jo has lost it.
[video=youtube;Ea3Acz8fJD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3Acz8fJD0[/video]
[video=youtube;y8P1wnaO_6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8P1wnaO_6g[/video]
This is one of the ones that disturbs me the most because you hear one specific child sounding insane.
[video=youtube;DZvP7j8eEzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZvP7j8eEzE[/video]
James Anderson speaks out. The kids in this one are creepy.
[video=youtube;qXvgpi8jIHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvgpi8jIHY[/video]
Jo Kingi intimidating police.

Free To Shine - Not sure what strategy to take for Jo Kingi next time. There are a number of options none of which will be good for them.

I don't know how this is going to look for Jan Eastgate's case. "We don't coach kids." Um isn't that the Vice President of Scientology Australia coaching children? "I find that question offensive." Hmm, that might work in a TV show, but not in a court of law.

Scientology exploits children. Scientology has demonstrated that it does not have any respect for the rights of children, whether Scarlett Hanna or Carmen Rainer or any of them that are in.

James as for how we hold it together - lots of practice. Trial and unfortunately error. We let Jo Kingi get away once. We will defang him or he will do something that will get him imprisoned

Last edited:

Outethicsofficer

[video=youtube;NEy-X_JCcEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEy-X_JCcEs[/video]
More Child Exploitation.
[video=youtube;ECgOdp7oYoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgOdp7oYoI[/video]
Me criticizing Jo Kingi. You cannot see, but off camera he points at me and then points at the ground as if to say, "come here and say it." Jo has lost it.
[video=youtube;Ea3Acz8fJD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3Acz8fJD0[/video]
[video=youtube;y8P1wnaO_6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8P1wnaO_6g[/video]
This is one of the ones that disturbs me the most because you hear one specific child sounding insane.
[video=youtube;DZvP7j8eEzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZvP7j8eEzE[/video]
James Anderson speaks out. The kids in this one are creepy.
[video=youtube;qXvgpi8jIHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvgpi8jIHY[/video]
Jo Kingi intimidating police.

Free To Shine - Not sure what strategy to take for Jo Kingi next time. There are a number of options none of which will be good for them.

I don't know how this is going to look for Jan Eastgate's case. "We don't coach kids." Um isn't that the Vice President of Scientology Australia coaching children? "I find that question offensive." Hmm, that might work in a TV show, but not in a court of law.

Scientology exploits children. Scientology has demonstrated that it does not have any respect for the rights of children, whether Scarlett Hanna or Carmen Rainer or any of them that are in.

James as for how we hold it together - lots of practice. Trial and unfortunately error. We let Jo Kingi get away once. We will defang him or he will do something that will get him imprisoned

Racecar,
Defanging him is an option, imprisonment a stronger possibility but let us not have that happen at the expense of one of us, he is capable of an unprovoked attack that defies reason only because he feels provoked ALL THE TIME. I have a few ideas in relation to him and others which I feel we need to implement at protests from here out but I will PM them rather than give heads up to OSA and their ilk.

James