What's new

Humanities Engram by Ron L Hubbard

Humankind, has existed for many centuries for thousands of years, and during this time the experiences of man, the hope the love, the pain and the death, has created an image, not an image of desparity as some would have you believe but an image of hope. We will examine what this image reveals and the wisdom that it brings for mankind in this discussion, I will be placing the publication by Ron L Hubbard titled:

A Note on Past Lives (by Ron L Hubbard)

To reflect on the end of this universe as we know it, (the earth and this form of human consciousness), against the new universe as humankind will come to know it.

Humanities Engram

engram.JPG

The existence of mankind testifies of a freedom that he has not been given as of yet. This engram or as Ron L Hubbard defines it: "a mental image picture which is a recording of an experience containing pain, unconsciousness and a real or fancied threat to survival. It is a recording in the reactive mind of something which actually happened to an individual in the past and which contained pain and unconsciousness ... It must, by definition, have impact or injury as part of its content. This is a correct summary of humanities consciousness "footprint" since humanity became "intelligent".

The "hope, love, pain and death" that exists with mankind can be viewed as a form of trama, when expressed as an "engram" or a visualization of repressed emotion. This "trama" in reality, actually expresses what we can visualize as the known universe, and because this "trama" is apart of man solely because mankind's consciousness has not been awakened, it is entirely the description of the "new universe" that has always been missing.

Now going back to the beginning of this conversation, Ron L Hubbard wrote an article called "A Note on Past Lives". Now this "engram" Ron L Hubbard describes of the trama of a past reality, is really the trama of this reality, which is the picture of the evolution of humankind, the "new universe". So we can view this "engram" of man, as a different kind of foot print. See Picture.

giant-snail.jpg

In which case this snail can be viewed as a trama solely because it has not come out of its shell. And when the snail comes out of its shell it is no longer viewed as being in trama because the shell has been removed.

A Reflection on Humanities Engram by Ron L Hubbard

Past lives, or times we have lived before, are suppressed by the painfulness of the memory of those former existences. The memory is contained in mental image pictures which, on close viewing, are capable of developing a reality “more real” than present time.

People have also been animals and perhaps some animals have been people. There evidently is no gradient scale of advance, as in the theories of reincarnation, but there are cases on record of preclears who got well after a life as a dog or other animal was run out by an auditor.

Life is never dull in the researches and practice of Dianetics and Scientology. The motto is—What is, is, not what we wished it were.
The conclusion of another reality, has always existed with humanity, this has took the form of reincarnation, and reincarnation has become a picture of another reality for man. It is the other reality that no-one has never been able to clearly define, simply put: because it has not occurred as of yet.

The other reality that scientology has defined as "What is, is, not what we wished it were", implies an inevitable relationship that has existed with man, that has been a reflection of reality, not the reality that man has defined through base concepts like reincarnation, but the reality of the UNIVERSE, that exists but has been unattainable because mankind was not ready in the past to obtain it, and this is the mystery of evolution that Ron L Hubbard has defined, that is to say:

"What is, is, not what we wished it were" - this is the reality of the law of NEWLIFE, that mankind is being given an infinitely greater portion which is what the trama of this consciousness has alluded to, but man has defined it with limitations, and those limitations will die with the archic man of this age that identifies with the spick and the negro.

I will change the tone of this discussion for ambiguity because there is nothing for the "Wog" to define himself with

guard4.jpg

Jesus Christ always said that it is unclean to beat a human being with more than 40 stripes because they are made in my image. However, jesus Christ ultimately ended up being beat with more than 40 stripes because he was scorged for commiting no crime and then his was crucified.

Fast forward about 2000 years later, here I am saying that I was resurrected from the dead and that mankind those who accept me will also be resurrected. However, ultimately I will not be resurrected with you, and I will be burned up by fire, like the children who forgot god.

I am giving the general public a warning but this warning is directed at the spick and the negro, you can all fall down dead and you will be denied the dignity of dying by fire. I intend to encourage you to strive for the dignity of dying by fire, and not by provolking the lord, and this is especially true in the united states of america. Where you can percieve that you would gain the most by hurting the general population.

I prefer to keep the emphasis of my testimony as man helping man to die by fire, and as man helping man to accept me, because my law is the NEWLIFE. So I can understand your need to be cut down, and if you ask and beg enough I will cut you down, that is the spick and the negro.

But seeing as you do not believe, how can you provolk my god, and so I will leave this this thread on this note, if there isn't any additional questions.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
3rd beaner said:
Humankind, has existed for many centuries for thousands of years, and during this time the experiences of man, the hope the love, the pain and the death, has created an image, not an image of desparity as some would have you believe but an image of hope. We will examine what this image reveals and the wisdom that it brings for mankind in this discussion, I will be placing the publication by Ron L Hubbard titled:.... blah blah blah

Oh please stop. Really, I made more sense in grade 9 after reading Gurgeff & Ouspenski, the Egyptian & Tibeten Books of the Dead, and a bunch of others.
Gah, wasn't the point...... ffs, get a proof-reader.

As for the image created? Lol, everyone gots their own ideas initially, their own image of the image.

What-ever man. I understand if English is not your second or third language, but.....

:cheers:

*pro tip* >>> Instead of creating multiple threads trying to make sense of things, maybe just keep it to your origional one and add to it, instead of cluttering up things/forums.... unless that was your plan, and if so, it may have been ill concieved.

Just sayin' :)

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It's got to be a wind-up.

It's just not possible to be that weird.

But I must admit that the 'mankind has existed for centuries' statement was an eye-opener.

Not many people know that.

It's got to be a wind-up.

It's just not possible to be that weird.

But I must admit that the 'mankind has existed for centuries' statement was an eye-opener.

Not many people know that.

It's my understanding that Ron also discovered that water is wet ... Thanks Ron for sharing this amazing discovery with us.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
The third jellybean is living proof of Borel's Infinite Monkey Theorem.

Let's just ignore the monkey's random key hitting and save our sanity.

LTG

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
WTF

WTF?

WTF is this? A snail with claws.
attachment.php

oh, ok. It's an analogy. While Hubbard kept away from the law, safely hidden in his shell; his claws were always out, ready to rip someone's life apart. Gotcha.:thumbsup:

Spot quiz of the day: How many pinks and greys do you have to take in order to see this as your reality?
Funny-Crocodile-640x465.jpg

Re: WTF

WTF?

Spot quiz of the day: How many pinks and greys do you have to take in order to see this as your reality?
Funny-Crocodile-640x465.jpg

This is my reality, that the world will worship me as god, that is to say, it will die by my word, my word is given from the power that has no equal.

This is the pink and the grey that you do not understand:

AlienHead.jpg

The children who forget god are dead already, what does it mean for them to die by fire?

Again, the children of the inheritance, will not see death, so what does it mean for them to die by fire?

Many will fall down dead before me, this is MY TESTIMONY.

This is my reality, that the world will worship me as god, that is to say, it will die by my word, my word is given from the power that has no equal.

This is the pink and the grey that you do not understand:

View attachment 4330

The children who forget god are dead already, what does it mean for them to die by fire?

Again, the children of the inheritance, will not see death, so what does it mean for them to die by fire?

Many will fall down dead before me, this is MY TESTIMONY.

I believe my left testicle is God ... try proving it's not

I believe my left testicle is God ... try proving it's not

Do you see this post

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24093-The-Long-Lost-Brother-of-Ron-L-Hubbard

You have not defined the terms of your testical being a god, therefore, because you are a man, then your testicle must be the greatest of men by default. When we view all of mankind, we see that by the definition of what is defined as a "great man", Ron L. Hubbard and his contemporary, by far have the greatest testicles among men.