What's new

The Unwritten Book of Evolution by Ron L Hubbard

This is the unwritten epic between the "thetan" and the "wog" that exists in the universe according to Ron L Hubbard, and this is the revealing of the enemy of mankind's evolution into the new consciousness, and this is the perpetual war in the universe that exists with intelligent life.

The "thetan" is a spiritual being, and the "wog" is a being that rejects it's spiritual nature. Now if all intelligent life in the universe is "spiritual", then the "wog" will ultimately express itself as existing in some measure or a great measure to resolve spirituality. This is impossible, and a degree of intelligent life in the universe, ultimately becomes an expression of "murder-suicide" against other intelligent life, solely because of this spiritual relationship, regardless of the means of the conflict, it is because of this relationship.

Thetan and Wog Relationship

When human consciousness joins the universe it becomes a thetan, by nature, and the unnature resistance to the nature expression of thetan that exists in intelligent life, is simply put the cause of striff and unnecessary suffering. I will examine this relationship from a few perspectives before we continue this discussion.

streams colliding.jpg

The relationship between a "thetan" and a "wog" in the universe is like two streams colliding. They both serve the same purpose that is to ensure that the intelligent life in the universe remain spiritual, because ultimately, you cannot defeat your nature, and a "wog" cannot defeat its nature.

Thetan Essense - Intelligent Life's persistent relation to the spiritual

Thetan Regression (Wog) - Primordial revealing of the finite

I will more fundamentally define these concepts using Ron L Hubbard's terminology to compare the thetan existence to the wog existence.

Thetan is Defined by Spirituality and Infinity
Wog is defined by Overt (primordial) and Withhold (finite)

yinYang.JPG

This gives us a simplified picture of what is occuring in the universe of the "newlife" or the thetan universe.

Thetan - can be seen compartively as the relationship between "clear" and "theta"
Clear - A Clear is a person who no longer has his own reactive mind and therefore suffers none of the ill effects that the reactive mind can cause. The Clear has no engrams which, when restimulated, throw out the correctness of his computations by entering hidden and false data.
Theta - energy peculiar to life which acts upon material in the physical universe and animates it, mobilizes it and changes it; natural creative energy of a being which he is free to direct toward's the submission of MEST, and objective goals.

Wog - can be seen compartively as the relationship between "overt" and "withhold"
Overt - a harmful act or a transgression against the moral code of a group. When a person does something that is contrary to the moral code he has agreed to, or when he omits to do something that he should have done per that moral code, he has committed an overt. An overt violates what was agreed upon. An overt can be intentional or unintentional.
Withhold - an overt a person has committed but is not talking about; an unspoken, unannounced transgression against a moral code by which a person was bound. Any withhold comes after an overt.

Each Universal Force denotes a perpetual relationship, and these relationships together are a perpetual relationship in the universe. They are perpetual to themselves, and to each other by reason of one being, the other one is also being in existence. YOu will understand why Ron L Hubbard choose to use certain ethnics to demonstrate this relationshp that exists in humanity to scientologists, and not necessarily for the public reproof.

The relationship is a deadly relationship for humanity and will war against humanity in its most vunerable hour, that is during the migration with XENU, that is conducted for the benefit of mankind. This relationship principally, because it is a deadly and unclean relationship against the law of NEWLIFE, I all but killed of its succession into the new earth in mankind's most vunerable hour, and I will root out the rest according to the law, before man is taken to his inheritance.

The Pure and Desolate Wog - Ron L Hubbard

robots.jpg

Ron L Hubbard uses the phrase "yellow and brown" in his publication the "fundamentals of thought", to reflect on the wog, that is instead of using the phrase "spick and negro" he uses "yellow and brown". A "yellow" or spick, represents a "pure overt" that is to say the (sexual) moral code is used as a bullying stick to attack the "thetan" in individuals. A "brown" or "negro" represents a "pure withhold", that is to say a person has a physical body that is material, and simply because you have a body, this becomes the basis to attack the "thetan" in an individual, his spirituality.

Ron L Hubbord choose to use the spick and negro, and more frequently the negro, because of the common usa association, or failure trait. To clearly define the stance that scientology has for the benefit of mankind, and the deliberate misunderstandings by the public to feed the insinuation of "racism", has been a demonstration of the general public enforcing "wog" characteristics for itself, and a Ron L. Hubbard pratical joke, that goes without saying, "I told you so", because you have demonstrated the need for scientology.

Ofcourse the truth that Johnny 5 represents the spick that has used a "penis laser" to kill in a few of his movies has been self descriptive of the problem of "wog" in humanity. And its counterpart, Terminator that represents the negro has used a "anal bomb" to kill in a few of his movies and another expression of the "wog". Naturally putting holes in people and blowing them up, an be abrupt descriptions of Ron L. Hubbard's "wog".

Ofcourse at some point in this discussion, I intended to exterminate not only the spick and the negro but islam and the hindu's also. However, unless they do something phemenonly disguisting at this point on a worldwide scale, I won't attempt to shift the law, because it is a moot point, needless to say my law of NEWLIFE, is an expression of perfection and as such, it has echoed through human history as a result of the "soul's" duality that exists as part of the judgement process. We will continue this discussion.

Ron L Hubbard's "The Fundamental's of Thought" Quotation on the "Wog"

Unlike yellow and brown people, the white does not usually believe he can get attention from matter or objects. The yellow and brown believe for the most part (and it is all a matter of consideration) that rocks, trees, walls, etc., can give them attention. The white man seldom believes this and so is likely to become anxious about people. Thus the white saves people, prevents famine, flood, disease and revolution forpeople as the only purveyors of attention are scarce. The white goes further. He often believes he can get attention only from whites and that yellow and brown peoples’ attention is worthless. Thus the yellow and brown races are not very progressive, but, by and large, saner. And the white race is progressive but more frantic. The yellow and brown races do not understand white concern for “bad conditions” since what are a few million dead men? There are plenty of identities and there is plenty of attention, they think. The white can’t understand them. Nor can they understand the white.
Needless to say its disguisting to see spicks or negros advantageously claim "racism" to get things that benefit them, or to use their claims of "racism" to cause violence or suffering that benefits their attacks against "thetans" or in context, people who have obtained "clear".

However I used this inevitable truth of human consciousness which exists that because a person has an affinity to a "wog", by reason of that person being a person, because the nature state of a man has a tendency to become a "wog". That "wogs" use this affinity to attack people and make the submit in order to hurt them, because ultimately man is spiritual and is thus a "thetan", this becomes an attack on that person against a higher level of that person's intelligence, and it becomes an attack against my law, because I serve and protect man for the newlife with the giving of the law of newlife.

However, I have seen these "demonstrations", and have benefically used them to reproof my law which has aided me in avoiding the unnecessary exterminations of a greater audience by exclusion from the "newlife", Ron L. Hubbard described in his publication of the "operating thetan".

You can understand why Ron L Hubbard choose to use "race" to help demonstrate the difference between the natural affinity for "wog" that exists in a person, and a "wog" that exists to attack people with higher intelligences by reason of obtaining "clear", or by becoming a "thetan" (newlife reference).

the inevitable fear of the jewish people and the roman catholic

What do you suspose I would say If i took this conversation to the next level, who would believe me? Christ has had to deal with mankind's development for a very long time. And Christ has always separated the "wog" from man, because man is spiritual. He has done so mercifully, and to this day, the treatment of the spick and the negro have been done mercifully that concludes in the destruction of this earth by fire.

The relationship of the spick and negro have become more progressive and it has been defining mankind, in the new earth, which is the new universe (man's consciousness is not restricted, that makes it a new universe) (the law you observe in the universe don't relatively change a whole lot). The development of the "wog" with mankind is part of the grounds of the judgement for man for the newlife, because you will not be judged again in this way, it gives man a fair chance at survival.

Because you will not survive of your own freewill had you continued in this mannor which is your death, and this is the conclusion of this earth. Did Christ do an evil work, helping sustain your lives against the "wog"? the answer is no, seeing he has preserved your lives against your own freewill he has work a greater work of righteousness.

MY TESTIMONY, is the revealing of revelation, is there a crime in my just extermination of the spick or negro, or in your chastisement, because you do not understand this is mercy, or in the many people of the that will die gracefully because of my ability to help man, there is no sin. The sin is the denial of the mercy and life that is the law, which is the gospel that you have been given, this will cause your death and suffering, but you will die not with malice but you will die gracefully.

As I have given you a law recently that more american citizens will die by the elements, and I am satisfied with the deaths that are occuring by the elements that are being heated up in the united states, you will continue to die, until I can exterminate the rest of man, all of the children who forget god, who are not of the inheritance this is your mercy and the glory of the father.

On the same note me allowing the spick and negro to be burned up, is an act of mercy, because my god who hears me, is not above having them all fall down dead. This ofcourse I percieve would aide in their cause of causing their own death as a "wog", so I have deligently sought for the faith, that the father who is in heaven be kept high in heaven, and not brought low to the dirt of the earth -end of ambiguity

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Wog - can be seen compartively as the relationship between "overt" and "withhold"

Overt - a harmful act or a transgression against the moral code of a group. When a person does something that is contrary to the moral code he has agreed to, or when he omits to do something that he should have done per that moral code, he has committed an overt. An overt violates what was agreed upon. An overt can be intentional or unintentional.

Withhold - an overt a person has committed but is not talking about; an unspoken, unannounced transgression against a moral code by which a person was bound. Any withhold comes after an overt.

Kinda makes a mockery of L Ron Hubbard's central thesis that "man is bascially good". Turns out, instead, we're a heaving mass of immoral, harmful transgressions against some UFO/Alien moral code.

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors

I will examine this relationship from a few perspectives before we continue this discussion.

Assuming you are not confusing the word 'discussion' (and its meaning) with the word 'commentary' (and its meaning) we have a few questions for you, in the interest of furthering this 'discussion'.

#1. Given your (occasionally cumbersome) employment of the English language we are under the impression English is not your native tongue. We are asking for clarification of and on this point so we can either A: make linguistic allowances for you and your prose, or B: send both you and your prose to the sandbox.

#2. See #1.

Thanking you in advance for your authentic, sincere and rational response.

Apocalyptic

Have you ever met an Ot wog or a plain wog thetan?

It is not that people are afraid of my word, or my command of the heavens or the earth. It is that acknowledging me in anyway means that they fall benith my authority, and this it is a sin to work against my law, a sin that rightfully gives me the claim of their life. You may say the phrase that you cannot die because you refused to percieve death, applies to them.

You have asked a question that I will answer because I am the judge of the earth and man for the new earth, then the question you have asked given the knowledge I must be given to judge man, then your answer is an obvious answer.

lights.JPG

You may say that it is in the nature of man, given what you have understood from the son, to reject the law of NEWLIFE, and to a seek to reject the law giver. It is also true, I have used this natural instinct of man, to help perfect my law of NEWLIFE, so as that there is no one in heaven neither is there no one in the universe who opposes my law of NEWLIFE.

I've seen other aliens, that could be described ot wog, by association not them directly, as nothing unclean or common is held against a holy thing. I have seen also a plain wog thetan that is a human being.

I have answered you because others are afraid or convicted of themselves and thus they do not answer, or question, they simply become a monument to their indignation, which has given them their place benith my law, as opposed to becoming a benefictor, like the children of the inheritance. -end of ambiguity

Smilla

Ordinary Human
"Psychosis (from the Greek "psyche", for mind/soul, and "-osis", for abnormal condition) means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey mr jellybean,

Why is it that you did not percieve that Hubbard meant the Oriental when he used the word "yellow".

Looks like you are going to have to redo your thesis.

None to worry, you can laways claim transcriptionist error.

Rd00

Kinda makes a mockery of L Ron Hubbard's central thesis that "man is bascially good". Turns out, instead, we're a heaving mass of immoral, harmful transgressions against some UFO/Alien moral code.

terminators.jpg

The universe is like two streams colliding between the "thetans" and the "wogs", and there is a line that is not crossed and it is not breached for any signficant period, neither because some of you are a "wog" and will be executed, do you have any affinity to real "wogs" in the universe, you have no affiliation with them, they have rejected you on a different basis, something that is filty is, simply put filthy. You do not need a soul or a spirit to understand these things.

Now I am putting some of you in your place, that by reason of understanding and wisdom you have separated yourselves first from truth, but you can not separate anyone else of your own freewill, because it is your freewill not the freewill of others.

Hey mr jellybean,

Why is it that you did not percieve that Hubbard meant the Oriental when he used the word "yellow".

Looks like you are going to have to redo your thesis.

None to worry, you can laways claim transcriptionist error.

Rd00

There is no lack of consistency in these discussions, because there is no lack of understanding after the matter of these discussions. Ron L. Hubbard uses the Hawaii and
Las Palmas as principal locations for the explosions of the volacnoes that affect the population in his OT (operating thetan publications), these are located principally near spicks and negros, not near chinks and negros. The word "yellow" ron l hubbard reflects continuity in his discussions, not a discontinuity.

So on that note I, I have not reprooved Ron L Hubbard but I have spoke on the matter.

Infinite

. . . There is no lack of consistency in these discussions, because there is no lack of understanding after the matter of these discussions. Ron L. Hubbard uses the Hawaii and Las Palmas as principal locations for the explosions of the volacnoes that affect the population in his OT (operating thetan publications), these are located principally near spicks and negros, not near chinks and negros. The word "yellow" ron l hubbard reflects continuity in his discussions, not a discontinuity.

So on that note I, I have not reprooved Ron L Hubbard but I have spoke on the matter.

How is the consistency you perceive maintained in light of the fact that the volcanoes at Hawaii and Las Palmas discussed by L Ron Hubbard didn't exist 75 million years ago?

How is the consistency you perceive maintained in light of the fact that the volcanoes at Hawaii and Las Palmas discussed by L Ron Hubbard didn't exist 75 million years ago?

Ron L Hubbard is delivering a message that is consistent. The literal figures are an innuendo to this message. They demonstrate plausibility, and do not need to be defined with other reference material, but they are defined against the information Ron L Hubbard is providing.

Ron L Hubbard states in his OT (Operating Thetan) Level III "secret" manuscript

The head of the Galactic
Confederation (76 planets around
larger stars visible from here)
(founded 95,000,000 yrs ago, very space opera)
solved overpopulation (250 billion
or so per planet -- 178 billion on
average) by mass implanting.
He caused people to be brought to
Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H Bomb
on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2)
and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii
and the Atlantic Area ones to
Las Palmas and there "packaged."
His name was Xenu. He used
renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuits etc.
was placed in the implants.
When through with his crime Loyal Officers
(to the people) captured him
after 6 years of battle
and put him in an electronic
mountain trap where he still
is. "They" are gone. The place (Confed.)
has since been a desert.

1. Over Population was solved by mass implanting, and migration

The numeral figures become arbitrary. 76 planets, 95 millions years, 250 billion, and 178 billion. They are given in the context of the conversation as innuendos, and do not invalidate this discussion. We can easily apply these figures to the planet earth.

250 million years ago - 90% of all species died out! In the planet earth, over population was solved

178 million to 150 million years ago - First birds, began to appear on the planet earth, migration

95 million to 76 million/114 million to 67 million years ago - dinosars are being replaced by humans, human consciousness is being replaced by a thetan consciousness, mass implanting of the R6 Implant.

The robot civilization says, you are being updated and the filth is being deleted by fire.

You have choose an arbitrary position, deliberately to destroy this discussion and in doing so you have convicted them who share you opinion by reason of your emnity against the truth of this discussion.

This is not a statement against you, but it is a statement against those who share you opinion becuase you gave your opinion in honesty but others have your opinion in hate.

-end of ambiguity

Last edited:

Infinite

. . . This is not a statement against you, but it is a statement against those who share you opinion becuase you gave your opinion in honesty but others have your opinion in hate.

-end of ambiguity

I'll repeat the question. How is the consistency (and lack of ambiguity) you perceive maintained in light of the fact that the the volcanoes related to the R6 Implant did not exist 75 million years ago?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for your answer, this is like life of Brian- except the computer answered 42 for the meaning of life .... ..

Heres one , what occurred 14 thousand years ago that is hotter incident than 75 million years ago.

and why not just create another 20 planets to accommodate the excess population.:whistling:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
So.

Let me get this straight.

You're trying to make sense of the fat Windbag's take on the universe, by using his take on the universe.

Good luck with this.

Me am thinking you are mostly preaching to the choir here.

More words to explain a word-spewing, demented, machine of drivel.

This does not bode well for your inner being or mental health. :(

(It should remain unwritten imho, really, it should)

:cheers:

I'll repeat the question. How is the consistency (and lack of ambiguity) you perceive maintained in light of the fact that the the volcanoes related to the R6 Implant did not exist 75 million years ago?

The Relationship is not defined by time and space, it is defined relative to its momentum

overbalancedwheel.jpg

To give you a better example the perpetual motion machine on the left in the picture has arms all with equal weight and size. One of those arms represents mankind with the R6 IMPLANT, and one of those arms represents the INEVITALBE OUTCOME. They are indistinguishable the arms that is, which they are in motion, however the end result is the same, they are producing a FORCE. This force represents the accumulation of energy and the total effect of the man with the R6 IMPLANT, this total effect, describes the root effect. The conclusion, is what Ron L Hubbard said: that is man's momentum and the destruction of the earth, are inevitablely tied together, and can be expressed without a clear relation relative to time and space. But relative to the object's momentum.

So.

Let me get this straight.

You're trying to make sense of the fat Windbag's take on the universe, by using his take on the universe.

Good luck with this.

Me am thinking you are mostly preaching to the choir here.

More words to explain a word-spewing, demented, machine of drivel.

This does not bode well for your inner being or mental health. :(

(It should remain unwritten imho, really, it should)

Weather you realize it or not, you have just touched on my next subject, but I percieve if this statement is in malice you will not follow, but I percieve it was done with an aptitude for the truth.

Mystic

Crusader
EFG.gif

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The robot civilization says, you are being updated and the filth is being deleted by fire.

The Filth , thats a new one , low toned , down stat , Spism, commies, psychs, covers the whole bag.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
My aptitude for truth has led me many paths, and I have chosen none. Instead I have built a road that I am sure of from the shards of crushed concepts, and I walk it with my head held high and karma intact. Good of you to realize I was not being malicious in my mocking.

To give you a better example the perpetual motion machine on the left in the picture has arms all with equal weight and size. One of those arms represents mankind with the R6 IMPLANT, and one of those arms represents the INEVITALBE OUTCOME. They are indistinguishable the arms that is, which they are in motion, however the end result is the same, they are producing a FORCE. This force represents the accumulation of energy and the total effect of the man with the R6 IMPLANT, this total effect, describes the root effect. The conclusion, is what Ron L Hubbard said: that is man's momentum and the destruction of the earth, are inevitablely tied together, and can be expressed without a clear relation relative to time and space. But relative to the object's momentum.

The only plausible 'perpetual motion' thus far observed in this universe is that of the life force itself, without matter or physical force. There are absolutely NO examples as yet of a perpetual motion machine IRL. However, Hubbard did claim to know of the 'eternal battery', which, had he not been the lying shit-heel he was, he would have re-invented and been fabulously wealthy and not had to screw over so many thousands of people.
It didn't happen because..... derp-derp-derp.... he was full of it.

The only times The Fat Dead Windbag EVER got a glimpse of this was while he was totally baked of his drug-du-jour, and given his well documented dementia, I hardly think it is a worthwile endeavour to try and make any sense of him except in the most clinical and analytical fashion, from which most have gathered one main factor~ he was a fucking lunatic/charlatan.

Hope this helps with your 'theories'. (some good, free, spell-check apps out there too)

If the delusions of having some cognitive enlightenment from anything LRon ever said, please seek some help, I understand that in most developed countries decent councelling is free too. :)

Thus ends my megre participation in this thread, other-wise, whether I want to or not, I may become disillusioned with man's potential to heal...

The Filth , thats a new one , low toned , down stat , Spism, commies, psychs, covers the whole bag.

A religious person will not come to that conclusion, they will see this statement and they will say that Jesus Christ is defending a robot civilization, and they will say that Christ is not with idols, but the truth is, that statement is a rejection of Christ. Faith is the bigger picture.

Now about this "filth", mankind is given a variable number that will not exceed 237 to 241 million according to this discussion. The number has been given with so few restrictions, it is not necessarily about who goes, but how they go.

And for the majority of these people, they only need to pretend that everything is normal, and the law for them is spiritual seeing many of them by principality are included. As for the rest of humanity.

The law for them is an exercise of delicacy as they run the risk of being excluded because it is easy to violate the law they were given if they attempt to include the world, that is the intention of the law that was given to them, and the excess of what has been written into the law that is 237 to 241 million, by the law of NEWLIFE.

My aptitude for truth has led me many paths, and I have chosen none. Instead I have built a road that I am sure of from the shards of crushed concepts, and I walk it with my head held high and karma intact. Good of you to realize I was not being malicious in my mocking.

The only plausible 'perpetual motion' thus far observed in this universe is that of the life force itself, without matter or physical force. There are absolutely NO examples as yet of a perpetual motion machine IRL. However, Hubbard did claim to know of the 'eternal battery', which, had he not been the lying shit-heel he was, he would have re-invented and been fabulously wealthy and not had to screw over so many thousands of people.
It didn't happen because..... derp-derp-derp.... he was full of it.

It wouldn't be much of a "new earth" if there wasn't any encouragement for you, not that you need any, but as a reward and a reminder of the covenant that exists, gifts will be given. But before these, man will recieve the gift my god will give through me.

the dead resurrected according to the law*
senior citizens healed of their age
disabled people healed of their disability
indiscriminate rapture according to the law*

If they cannot first believe the things which will come first, how can they believe the things which will come thereafter? (billions of people already baring witness to my miracles)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
You made a joke! ^^^^^^^^^

And it was almost funny!

Good on ya!

Now, put the keyboard away, put your shoes on, and find a nice park with some trees and such, and learn to meditate (*warning* parks with muggers and rapists should be avoided when talking with the cosmic sources)

:thumbsup: