What's new

Falling off a Cliff by Ron L Hubbard

Ron L Hubbard gives us a lesson on the necessity of allowing natural selection to occur within the confines of a "social society". I'd like to refer to this natural anomaly, as the willful action of using calamity to define one's role in society, or existence.

In this discussion, we will be examining the potential that a individual is given to "fall off a cliff" as a measure of freedom in a "social society". It is like, see picture.

fire maze.JPG

A person that has personality that resembles a fire, now if this is the natural propensity for this individual, then it becomes an act of enslavement to resolve this individuals natural propensity with the imposition of a law. Provided the individual is defined by their nature as being a destructive force. It is then a measure of freedom to allow this destructive force to aide in the definition of freedom by the force of the law, and it is then an expression of freedom for society, to have this unlawful force removed from society.

Ron L. Hubbard's take on the children who forget god
(falling off a cliff)

Ron L Hubbard in his publication the Science of Survival describes suppressing the natural affinities of an individual as a near impossibility:

It is very difficult to suppress the affinity of an individual, his capacity, that is, to
receive or give love, without also suppressing his communication and reality factors.
Likewise, one cannot suppress the communication factor without also suppressing the affinity
and reality factor. And finally, one cannot suppress reality without suppressing affinity and
communication. For instance, a mother telling a child that she does not love it is also
forbidding the child to speak and is blunting the child’s reality, since the child normally expects
to be loved. To tell the child to keep quiet is also to reject the child and is to offend the child’s
concept of what the real world should contain. Contradicting one of the child’s statements or
beliefs, which is to say his reality, is also to break affinity with him and suppress his
communication. One cannot touch this triangle at any point without affecting the other two
points; and yet each point is highly specific and has its own characteristics.
When you view the mother of a convicted felon, or a serial killer, who has a deep love for her son. You may ask yourself that at what point in that person's life did the mother say, "I give up attempting to chastise this child", because of the love of a mother. Thats true, at some point it becomes an inhumanity to punish a person for their nature, given the fact that it is their existence. It is like trying to teach a turkey to play the piano, and when it messes up all the notes on a bethoven synophony, then that is the reason you beat the turkey. It is simply an impossibility, for the turkey to learn to play the piano, because of its nature and its design. This is like a child who cannot learn resolve, a loving mother will chastise the child until a point where, she no longer identifies the chastisement as love and then she discontinues the chastisement.

The Cliff Ratio by Ron

When we take this discussion a step further, we can view this propensity that exists within certain individuals to disrupt society, as a relation to other individuals willful ignorance we obtain the following description from the "science of survival" by Ron L Hubbard. As seen when comparing the theta levels of a 3.5 and 2.5 to 1.1 and .5

This propensity for antisocietal behavior, in an individual becomes a willful action of other individuals by allowing it to percipitate.

How can a "natural anomaly" be a "wilful action"?

That is the relationship between a theta level 3.5 and 2.5 to 1.1 and 1.5. Which I will go into detail below.

At the level of 3.5, the individual is capable of communicating deeply-felt beliefs and
ideas to others and can communicate with others selectively, which is to say, he can cut off
entheta lines, and hold back or give forth conversation according to the rational or pleasant
circumstances of the moment. The individual at this level can listen without becoming critical
and can aid and assist others in conversation, but he is apt to become enturbulated slightly if
given entheta conversation.
Between 3.5 and 3.0, the ability of a person to talk to others decreases to a tentative
expression of a limited number of beliefs and ideals and borders on the conservative. He may
have a very conservative reaction toward people who have highly creative and constructive
ideas. He is critical of flagrant irrationalities. In other words, from 3.5 down to 3.0 we are in
a band where injury from life has created a defensiveness on the part of the individual.
At 3.0, the speech of the individual becomes more casual and reserved. Here is the
level of small talk, about weather and good roads. At this level the individual has a resistance
toward ideas which are too massive. An analytical fear is expressed here of being not quite at
ease. At 2.5, we have the level of indifference to conversation with others, a “let’s not argue
about it” attitude, a dismissal of communication, a carelessness as to whether one’s
conversation is being received or is even understandable. Between 2.5 and 2.0 we have a level
where communication from other people is refused, and where one does not like to talk.
At theta level 3.5, and below in relation to a "clear" as described by Ron L Hubbard. These people unwillfully entertain the "criminal mind", of other individuals unknowingly, as part of their growing development. This can be seen as the encouragement of the negative traits in other individuals. Individuals with a willful tendency to become antisocietal. In otherwords, these people need consistent correction, and they they are unable to recieve it, as part of their personality defect, it is filled with criminality. This in essense can become inhumane as the person is unable to function in society, without these consistent restrictions.

The 1.1 is so low on the tone scale and yet so active mentally, as a rule, that he is very
difficult to process. The longest and most arduous course of therapy may still leave the auditor
baffled by a mind which is so full of circuits that no real desire for improvement on the part of
the preclear can make itself felt. The auditor may feel that only an offer of an obvious presenttime
advantage, like being let out of confinement, would tempt this preclear into genuine
cooperation. The auditor may feel that this case is just not salvageable. But if, in the case, the
auditor can manage to remove some of the circuits or destimulate them he may be able to make
progress. It takes a very clever Dianetician to do anything with a chronic, computational 1.1.
The 0.5 talks dolefully and hopelessly in terms of bad things which are happening and
will happen and for which there is no remedy. He listens only to such conversation. He cannot
be heartened or cheered up but will slump immediately into his apathy. Here is hopelessness.
At 0.1, we have an inability to talk, and an individual who is completely unresponsive to
conversation.
Now we see the 1.1 and .5 contrasted against the development of the 3.5 to 2.5, and the relationship becomes "clear". Individuals who have a natural anomaly to become antisocial, feed on the development of other individuals to "fill the void" that exists with their natural inclinations: that is to say, wanting to kill or hurt or rape or cause mental or physical abuse of anykind to other people is unnatural, but these are an inevitable behavior trait for that individual, at the point where they can traditionally find "acceptance" they will, and it is generally the acceptance that allows them to become the people they are, that they were always told was not acceptable.

The Freedom to Fall off a Cliff

The reality is, Ron L Hubbard never described the "wog" as something that needed to be purged, ron's descriptions of the "wog" are often very graceful, and demonstrate insights into scientology. That is the "wog" is a necessary force to help the process of change.

With this said, the "spick and the negro" will all fall down dead at my sign, I will not give them the inhumanity of percieving my sign, but I will give the world its "shame" according to the law of life, that is given to man, and according to the law of NEWLIFE that is in my power.

I can't allow you to live, its an inhumanity, and Christ has given me the mercy to speak on the matter. I will give you the greatest glory, and that is to die by the might of the pharoah, which is to say by the son of man. So that you are given the dignity as a human being by allowing yourselves to die by my judgement, that I will make your death a mighty act of faith, so that the nations lose their pride and reproach by your "shame", and that "humility and compliance", will come to the nations.

I have dealt with you mercifully, and I have given you all the opportunity you needed that is the "spick and the negro" to mock me, and to throw down my law as publically as you desired, I have done this for you, to give you honor and to give you mercy in the sacrifice you will do for me.

I have also used you, and your influence because you hold positions of power in the united states of america, to try them through your actions against me, so that if the lord be pleased I will kill many millions of the citizens of the united states at my sign also, without exception. However, that won't be necessary, and to the extent of the "spick and negro" glorifying my father in heaven, I will use you principally to gloryify my father in heaven, and should my lord be well pleased, and not only pleased many millions of children world will die also at my sign.

I the pharoah of egypt, will circumcise the earth and its people, to help prepare you for the judgement, and my father who is in heaven will restore man by law you were given from me, an angel of the lord.

Many will fall down dead, many be burned by fire, and many will be saved, and none will suffer with more than 40 stripes, this is my covenant with you as the son of man.

To the spick and the negro, I will speak to the nations of the earth. You will treat them beautifully because their death will come quickly, and I will not repent. You will treat them wonderfully, because this is their portion that they die before my sign that you witness and take heed of the law I gave you. You will treat them like your king, because like me they will die for you.

I let them speak against me, and I forbid you to withhold them for this purpose, that by this hour my lord in heaven would give me mercy against my enemies, that I will have not respect for the person by blood, or by father, or by mother, or by brother, or by sister, for their lives that the judgment be satisfied and righteous be achieved for man, for Christ, by the giving of the law of NEWLIFE.

Millions will fall down dead

You will treat the spick and negro beautifully, this is the command of the pharoah. Their death to you, is first your sign, that this is my sign, at the coming of my sign, to you.

You will have dignity and respect for yourselves, and for the spick and the negro, for their offering to me, as the son.

You will honor the pharoah, who will give you this thing. By doing what it is I told you to do, because I stand to include many millions of american citizens, which is my right by the law of NEWLIFE, for your transgression for attempting to treat this people with no beauty and no dignity seeing they will give you their lives by my word, and this is a gift for you. It will take mighty words of wickedness by the united states of america to get my attention, but if you desire to die, I will not deny you, like I have rewarded the "spick and the negro", I can also reward many should my god be offended.

this is the end of our ambiguity for this discussion.

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Ron L Hubbard gives us a lesson on the necessity of allowing natural selection to occur within the confines of a "social society". I'd like to refer to this natural anomaly, as the willful action of using calamity to define one's role in society, or existence . . .

How can a "natural anomaly" be a "wilful action"?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Prime-Mindfuck-024.jpg

My nice way of stating the obvious in regards to anything 'Hubbard'.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Ron L Hubbard gives us a lesson on the necessity of allowing natural selection to occur within the confines of a "social society".

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/i-am-now-pro-scientology.91187/

RolandRB on WWP said:
After considering this issue for many months, I have come to the conclusion that it is better that Scientology exists for its Darwinian effects in that it can suck in and destroy morons. I am sorry for the children of these morons born into the cult who don't have the avenue of escape but for those who choose to be in it, despite the abundance of information to the contrary, then I respect their choices and hope they die soon without issue. I wish Scientology continuing success.

:happydance:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ql3kWdXhISo
nope. (link works tho)
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ql3kWdXhISo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
nerp

[yt]<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ql3kWdXhISo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/yt]
derple

nopes (oh yes I haz no bananas... *sigh*)

iframe>

lalalalalalaal.....derp (this is me figuring stuff out, nothing to see here, and I do not mind crapping up this post with it either, so there.)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql3kWdXhISo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql3kWdXhISo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Okay, now I am sure that part of my brain is channeling LRon....grrrrrrrrrr.

off to continue self ed on embed, with Fred, though he's dead, in mah flower bed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql3kWdXhISo&nofeather=True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-aRrs6fq8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQoruq96bgU

There ya go, some moar LRon in his own words, enjoy!

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Ron L Hubbard gives us a lesson on the necessity of allowing natural selection to occur within the confines of a "social society". I'd like to refer to this natural anomaly, as the willful action of using calamity to define one's role in society, or existence.

In this discussion, we will be examining the potential that a individual is given to "fall off a cliff" as a measure of freedom in a "social society". It is like, see picture.

View attachment 4333

A person that has personality that resembles a fire, now if this is the natural propensity for this individual, then it becomes an act of enslavement to resolve this individuals natural propensity with the imposition of a law. Provided the individual is defined by their nature as being a destructive force. It is then a measure of freedom to allow this destructive force to aide in the definition of freedom by the force of the law, and it is then an expression of freedom for society, to have this unlawful force removed from society.

Ron L. Hubbard's take on the children who forget god
(falling off a cliff)

Ron L Hubbard in his publication the Science of Survival describes suppressing the natural affinities of an individual as a near impossibility:

When you view the mother of a convicted felon, or a serial killer, who has a deep love for her son. You may ask yourself that at what point in that person's life did the mother say, "I give up attempting to chastise this child", because of the love of a mother. Thats true, at some point it becomes an inhumanity to punish a person for their nature, given the fact that it is their existence. It is like trying to teach a turkey to play the piano, and when it messes up all the notes on a bethoven synophony, then that is the reason you beat the turkey. It is simply an impossibility, for the turkey to learn to play the piano, because of its nature and its design. This is like a child who cannot learn resolve, a loving mother will chastise the child until a point where, she no longer identifies the chastisement as love and then she discontinues the chastisement.

The Cliff Ratio by Ron

When we take this discussion a step further, we can view this propensity that exists within certain individuals to disrupt society, as a relation to other individuals willful ignorance we obtain the following description from the "science of survival" by Ron L Hubbard. As seen when comparing the theta levels of a 3.5 and 2.5 to 1.1 and .5

This propensity for antisocietal behavior, in an individual becomes a willful action of other individuals by allowing it to percipitate.

That is the relationship between a theta level 3.5 and 2.5 to 1.1 and 1.5. Which I will go into detail below.

At theta level 3.5, and below in relation to a "clear" as described by Ron L Hubbard. These people unwillfully entertain the "criminal mind", of other individuals unknowingly, as part of their growing development. This can be seen as the encouragement of the negative traits in other individuals. Individuals with a willful tendency to become antisocietal. In otherwords, these people need consistent correction, and they they are unable to recieve it, as part of their personality defect, it is filled with criminality. This in essense can become inhumane as the person is unable to function in society, without these consistent restrictions.

Now we see the 1.1 and .5 contrasted against the development of the 3.5 to 2.5, and the relationship becomes "clear". Individuals who have a natural anomaly to become antisocial, feed on the development of other individuals to "fill the void" that exists with their natural inclinations: that is to say, wanting to kill or hurt or rape or cause mental or physical abuse of anykind to other people is unnatural, but these are an inevitable behavior trait for that individual, at the point where they can traditionally find "acceptance" they will, and it is generally the acceptance that allows them to become the people they are, that they were always told was not acceptable.

The Freedom to Fall off a Cliff

The reality is, Ron L Hubbard never described the "wog" as something that needed to be purged, ron's descriptions of the "wog" are often very graceful, and demonstrate insights into scientology. That is the "wog" is a necessary force to help the process of change.

With this said, the "spick and the negro" will all fall down dead at my sign, I will not give them the inhumanity of percieving my sign, but I will give the world its "shame" according to the law of life, that is given to man, and according to the law of NEWLIFE that is in my power.

I can't allow you to live, its an inhumanity, and Christ has given me the mercy to speak on the matter. I will give you the greatest glory, and that is to die by the might of the pharoah, which is to say by the son of man. So that you are given the dignity as a human being by allowing yourselves to die by my judgement, that I will make your death a mighty act of faith, so that the nations lose their pride and reproach by your "shame", and that "humility and compliance", will come to the nations.

I have dealt with you mercifully, and I have given you all the opportunity you needed that is the "spick and the negro" to mock me, and to throw down my law as publically as you desired, I have done this for you, to give you honor and to give you mercy in the sacrifice you will do for me.

I have also used you, and your influence because you hold positions of power in the united states of america, to try them through your actions against me, so that if the lord be pleased I will kill many millions of the citizens of the united states at my sign also, without exception. However, that won't be necessary, and to the extent of the "spick and negro" glorifying my father in heaven, I will use you principally to gloryify my father in heaven, and should my lord be well pleased, and not only pleased many millions of children world will die also at my sign.

I the pharoah of egypt, will circumcise the earth and its people, to help prepare you for the judgement, and my father who is in heaven will restore man by law you were given from me, an angel of the lord.

Many will fall down dead, many be burned by fire, and many will be saved, and none will suffer with more than 40 stripes, this is my covenant with you as the son of man.

To the spick and the negro, I will speak to the nations of the earth. You will treat them beautifully because their death will come quickly, and I will not repent. You will treat them wonderfully, because this is their portion that they die before my sign that you witness and take heed of the law I gave you. You will treat them like your king, because like me they will die for you.

I let them speak against me, and I forbid you to withhold them for this purpose, that by this hour my lord in heaven would give me mercy against my enemies, that I will have not respect for the person by blood, or by father, or by mother, or by brother, or by sister, for their lives that the judgment be satisfied and righteous be achieved for man, for Christ, by the giving of the law of NEWLIFE.

Millions will fall down dead

You will treat the spick and negro beautifully, this is the command of the pharoah. Their death to you, is first your sign, that this is my sign, at the coming of my sign, to you.

You will have dignity and respect for yourselves, and for the spick and the negro, for their offering to me, as the son.

You will honor the pharoah, who will give you this thing. By doing what it is I told you to do, because I stand to include many millions of american citizens, which is my right by the law of NEWLIFE, for your transgression for attempting to treat this people with no beauty and no dignity seeing they will give you their lives by my word, and this is a gift for you. It will take mighty words of wickedness by the united states of america to get my attention, but if you desire to die, I will not deny you, like I have rewarded the "spick and the negro", I can also reward many should my god be offended.

this is the end of our ambiguity for this discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ3c8_ZTNrg

Mystic

Crusader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ql3kWdXhISo
nope. (link works tho)
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ql3kWdXhISo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
nerp

[yt]<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ql3kWdXhISo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/yt]
derple

nopes (oh yes I haz no bananas... *sigh*)

iframe>

lalalalalalaal.....derp (this is me figuring stuff out, nothing to see here, and I do not mind crapping up this post with it either, so there.)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql3kWdXhISo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql3kWdXhISo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Okay, now I am sure that part of my brain is channeling LRon....grrrrrrrrrr.

off to continue self ed on embed, with Fred, though he's dead, in mah flower bed...

<snip>

This has got to be the most sane thing I've read all day.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Now that ^^^ was just plain cruel Smilla ;) (yikes, I pity the parents who had to listen to this 1000x, thank gord 2006 is long gone) Off topic? not really, this will make you want to jump offa cliff.... cliffs were the topic weren't they, or was it LRon stuff that can drive you batty? Either way, related.

*digs out brain bleach*

A song for dead Ron~ And live people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZlCDp-o5c

Last edited: