What's new

Universal Constant by Ron L Hubbard

The universal constant or flux constant, is a description of the universe's relation to infinity. The Universe is neither created or destroyed, the universe is the flux of energy through various stages, this includes everything from interspace, to subspace, to the soul, to consciousness to reality to matter.

Ron L Hubbard describes the universal constant in three publications as a chain of flux energy, which I will be discussing, but before I do. I will give you a diagram of the universe on a flux level, to demonstrate the universal constant, and you will draw similarities from this information to Ron L Hubbard's description of the universal constant.

The Universal Constant
uc.JPG

What is being pictured is the "universal constant", which is energy is "generated, enumerated, reciprocated". This is the universal constant, the universe like energy is neither created or destroyed, it is always in a state of flux, neither does it have a point of origin or a point of termination.

The constant I drew, is a principal for the "universality of the universe". The energy is "generated from the center", enumerated either way from the center to its axis, and at the axis the energy is reciprocated, and the cycle for the flux of energy in the universe is a component of infinity, where infinity is measured against the finite intrepretation of that energy as it goes through the state of flux.

The Source, Object, and Reflection of energy in the universe (simplified universal constant)

uc2.JPG

I want you to understand in this simplified universal constant, the "generation, enumeration, and reciprocation" of the universal constant, is seen as a singular function, that is defined as an intensity of its expression. This definition defines universal phenemenon by the intensity of the flux energy in the universes, versus seeing the universal constant, as a component relationship which can give greater intrepretation into universal phenemenon, of incredible complexity.

The universes relationship to infinity and finite, becomes more significant the more advanced your civilization becomes, and because you are not very advanced, this means less than nothing to you, so the universal constant can represent the figure of a "zero", as this ignorance is equilavent to speaking against an angel, you have been given your reward by yourselves for this discussion, now we will be examining a few of Ron L Hubbard's thoughts.

It is good for you to understand perfection, so you can understand the intrepretation Ron L Hubbard was giving you, when he spoke to you, and like me, you also rejected.

Ron L Hubbard's insight into the universal constant

Ron L Hubbard produced three publications which relate to the "universal constant" though its practical application. Note, that the more advanced a civilization becomes the more these matters become of significance.

Scientology 0-8
Scientology 8-80
Scientology 8-8008

The simplified universal constant (could be) is more accurate as Ron L Hubbard's reference, however we will be doing this by association, and by his given intrepretation.

ruc.JPG

This symbol is found on Ron L Hubbard's publication "scientology 0-8", this is a description of the "universal constant" using the symbols of scientology. Energy is generated from a given point (Infinite Dianetics symbol), it is then enumerated across points (Dianetics symbol), and then it reciprocate (Scientology symbol). Ron L Hubbard describes the universal constant as three separate functions that attribute to an operation for the energy that is being described.

The generalization is describing scientology. Scientology is being described as these three in the description given by Ron L Hubbard.

The Soul (infinity)
The Phenemenon (non observable energy) (phase energy)
The Universe (observable energy) (finite)

The relationship between these three is apart of the "universal constant", Ron L Hubbard is alluding to. We will continue with examples from the three "8" publications by Ron L Hubbard.

scientology 0-8 - Universality Description

Discussions of "universality" between alien civilizations, usually results in being understood as proponents of that civilizations intrepretation. And the reality is the only way some of these intrepretations can be prooved false is if the arguement that is given by the species presenting an intrepretation is false on the grounds of the intrepretation, the universality concept can be correct with more than one conclusion.

(which is why christ abstains from being a judge over the universe (abstains as in is not)), but getting back to the topic.

Condensed into this single volume are the senior laws of the mind, spirit and life as discovered and codified by L. Ron Hubbard through half a century of research,
investigation and development.
Scientology 0-8 means "Scientology from Zero to Infinity," the "8"
being the infmity sign turned upright. As expressed in the title,
this book embodies the basics ofScientology from "Zero" (the very
beginning orfundamental) to "Infinity" (ultimate truths as contained
in the Logics, Factors and Axioms).
pg 9 of 534 pdf document

Universatility is being described as a function of intelligent life, by the relationship of

Spirit
Mind
Life

The universal constant can transcend logic and can be applied mathmetically as well as philosophically.

Scientology 8-80

The manifestations of energy are three in number. These are: flow, dispersal and ridges. Utilizing flows, dispersals and ridges, there are several patterns of life energy. These include pressor beams, tractor beams and screens. The screen is actually a ridge that is formed for a special purpose of protection. Any line of flow, whether contracting or lengthening, is called a flow. A common manifestation is seen in an electric light wire.
A dispersal is formed by a source emanating. This may or may not be an explosion.
Any source with a multiple direction emanation can be called a dispersal.
A ridge is caused by two energy flows coinciding and causing an enturbulence of
energy which, on examination, is found to take on a characteristic which in energy flows is
very like matter, having its particles in chaotic mixture. A particular type of dispersal is a reverse dispersal, or an implosion. As an illustration, a beam of sight would be emanating from a source point and flowing toward something to be seen. Striking a reverse flow, it can form a ridge. Striking a solid object, it would form, on the face of that object, a ridge.
All energy behaviors are manifestations of these characteristics of energy.
pg 29 of 40

The Universal Constant can be applied to energy production, the therotical "cold fusion" is a very primitive theory as efficency is related by proportion to the relation of the universal constant, in the design and system of energy. However, it is a fundamental step of applying the universal constant, which can be related by intrepretation and expressed as a truth, given the variably correctness of the "universal constant" of energy in the universe.

flow
disperson
ridges

This is another description of infinity against temporary stages of finite which are defined by the interaction of infinity and energy, which is the universe.

Scientology 8-8008

st.JPG
"At 40.0 space and beingness can be considered to be interchangeable"
pg 21 of 362

Do you suspose that I would say the most advanced civilizations would pursue immortality over functionality? No I say, the most advanced civilizations would pursue functionality over immortality because, perfection in the universe can only be obtained in a state of change in the universe, because the universe is always in a state of change.

Christ does not idealize perfection in the universe, he is perfection, neither is he the perfection of the "universe", but Christ is observed, as there is none other greater, the most advanced civilizations in the universe would consider being reproved of by observation. We will get back to topic, and I will do something different for ambiguity.

Scientology 8-8008 - A small continuation

You may think I am throwing mankind back a few notches in its advancement by reason of the fullfillment of the law of NEWLIFE, but the reality is, this is more of a opportunity for you to better define yourselves, and remove much of the burdens that cause the needless suffering and willfull ignorance, which largely has defined the portion of mankind which will being burned up by fire.

In the picture above, you can view the discovery of the relationship between the "universal constant" and other phenemenon's of man's activities as a civilization defining feat in, itself. Such occurance would be like using string theory and a proton accelerator to define the taste of coffee before you mix two unknown ingredients in it.

However, since they do not exist as part of a single concept I would call neither string theory capable of operating as a universal constant, and therefore not able of operating with a proton accelerator.

AMBIGUITY

If you can't use the information in this thread to correct string theory, then don't interfere with me and the children who forget god, if they all die before my sign, then it only benefits you, does it not? Since you have no faith, and you have not sign as of yet, do I concern you? Since when did this generation revere the angels or give faith to the father?

Of if you come under the judgement for coming against the son, does it not benefit you also, seeing that the people of this nation will verily succumb to death by greater proportion, because of the law that will divide them? Haven't you been given a law, is my law not righteousness and the ungodly are they not wicked, and the people of this nation are they not justified in the judgement that will come by me? And again, haven't you been given a portion, isn't california written in my law?

The earth and the heavens have been judged for you, for the gift, and you have not been judged for a punishment but for a reward.

AMBIGUITY

REVELATION 4:4 And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
REVELATION 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

The throne of god, is it not a description of the "universal constant"? Do you believe I have seen the throne of god? The throne of god is a "universal constant", this being the faith, MY TESTIMONY can be nothing else except the NEWLIFE.

Do you understand? -end of ambiguity

Last edited:

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
The universal constant or flux constant, is a description of the universe's relation to infinity. The Universe is neither created or destroyed, the universe is the flux of energy through various stages, this includes everything from interspace, to subspace, to the soul, to consciousness to reality to matter. etc. etc. etc.

You bring NEW MEANING to the word AMBIGUOUS jellybean ('Source' of NEWLIFE).

How bout this: Everything detectable via human consciousness is energy. And being Uncreated, it is Indestructible. It can (and does) only change form. And being Infinite, it (Energy) will be changing it's form, forever (and ever).

In addition: This change of form is what Hubbard Hisself called the transformation of being from a wog, into being a clear. Same Energy, different Form.

Not rocket science here jellybean (in terms of spiritual physics).

Also, your insinuation that all people on earth (except the 271 million 'You' save) should be in fear of their impending demise (THE END IS NEAR) is the stuff 'out of work science fiction writers' (and 'self-anointed religious prophets') are made of.

The only thing that can be lost (i.e. destroyed) in the Reality of Consciousness, is 'a mistaken point of view' of the Reality of Consciousness itself. A self-production of Infinite Being (appearing in finite form). Surely you yourself understand this. And please correct us, if we are wrong. Your audience is waiting.

Look, we have no doubt that you imagine & believe (i.e. you have 'faith') that aliens are speaking to you on our behalf (i.e all of humanity). Which by the way we'd like to say 'thank you' for that jellybean. And, we have no doubt that you have touched upon some rather beautiful & remarkable mathematical imagery to support your present (though changing) form. But, please, dispense with the "you better listen to me or your fucked' routine ok? After a few thousand years it's gotten old.

Mankind (in the form of a temporal and passing humanity) is not Properly Conscious. Fair enough. We get it. But we also get that mankind (in the form of a temporal and passing humanity) is a production of Higher Consciousness itself. Get it?

Jeesh, you remind of us of the God of the old testament that created the world and the people in it and then bitched about the world and the people in it.

Relax. In a hundred trillion years you won't even remember this thread (let alone the world and the people in it, circa 2011)

Apocalyptic

.....Ron L Hubbard describes the universal constant in three publications as a chain of flux energy, which I will be discussing, but before I do. I will give you a diagram of the universe on a flux level, to demonstrate the universal constant, and you will draw similarities from this information to Ron L Hubbard's description of the universal constant.

The Universal Constant
View attachment 4324

What is being pictured is the "universal constant", which is energy is "generated, enumerated, reciprocated". This is the universal constant, the universe like energy is neither created or destroyed, it is always in a state of flux, neither does it have a point of origin or a point of termination.

The constant I drew, is a principal for the "universality of the universe". The energy is "generated from the center", enumerated either way from the center to its axis, and at the axis the energy is reciprocated, and the cycle for the flux of energy in the universe is a component of infinity, where infinity is measured against the finite intrepretation of that energy as it goes through the state of flux.

The Source, Object, and Reflection of energy in the universe (simplified universal constant)

View attachment 4325

I want you to understand in this simplified universal constant, the "generation, enumeration, and reciprocation" of the universal constant, is seen as a singular function, that is defined as an intensity of its expression. This definition defines universal phenemenon by the intensity of the flux energy in the universes, versus seeing the universal constant, as a component relationship which can give greater intrepretation into universal phenemenon, of incredible complexity.

The universes relationship to infinity and finite, becomes more significant the more advanced your civilization becomes, and because you are not very advanced, this means less than nothing to you, so the universal constant can represent the figure of a "zero", as this ignorance is equilavent to speaking against an angel, you have been given your reward by yourselves for this discussion, now we will be examining a few of Ron L Hubbard's thoughts.

It is good for you to understand perfection, so you can understand the intrepretation Ron L Hubbard was giving you, when he spoke to you, and like me, you also rejected.

Ron L Hubbard's insight into the universal constant

Ron L Hubbard produced three publications which relate to the "universal constant" though its practical application. Note, that the more advanced a civilization becomes the more these matters become of significance.

Scientology 0-8
Scientology 8-80
Scientology 8-8008

The simplified universal constant (could be) is more accurate as Ron L Hubbard's reference, however we will be doing this by association, and by his given intrepretation.

View attachment 4326

This symbol is found on Ron L Hubbard's publication "scientology 0-8", this is a description of the "universal constant" using the symbols of scientology. Energy is generated from a given point (Infinite Dianetics symbol), it is then enumerated across points (Dianetics symbol), and then it reciprocate (Scientology symbol). Ron L Hubbard describes the universal constant as three separate functions that attribute to an operation for the energy that is being described.

The generalization is describing scientology. Scientology is being described as these three in the description given by Ron L Hubbard.

The Soul (infinity)
The Phenemenon (non observable energy) (phase energy)
The Universe (observable energy) (finite)

The relationship between these three is apart of the "universal constant", Ron L Hubbard is alluding to. We will continue with examples from the three "8" publications by Ron L Hubbard.

scientology 0-8 - Universality Description

Discussions of "universality" between alien civilizations, usually results in being understood as proponents of that civilizations intrepretation. And the reality is the only way some of these intrepretations can be prooved false is if the arguement that is given by the species presenting an intrepretation is false on the grounds of the intrepretation, the universality concept can be correct with more than one conclusion.

(which is why christ abstains from being a judge over the universe (abstains as in is not)), but getting back to the topic.

pg 9 of 534 pdf document

Universatility is being described as a function of intelligent life, by the relationship of

Spirit
Mind
Life

The universal constant can transcend logic and can be applied mathmetically as well as philosophically.

Scientology 8-80

pg 29 of 40

The Universal Constant can be applied to energy production, the therotical "cold fusion" is a very primitive theory as efficency is related by proportion to the relation of the universal constant, in the design and system of energy. However, it is a fundamental step of applying the universal constant, which can be related by intrepretation and expressed as a truth, given the variably correctness of the "universal constant" of energy in the universe.

flow
disperson
ridges

This is another description of infinity against temporary stages of finite which are defined by the interaction of infinity and energy, which is the universe.

Scientology 8-8008

View attachment 4327
pg 21 of 362

Do you suspose that I would say the most advanced civilizations would pursue immortality over functionality? No I say, the most advanced civilizations would pursue functionality over immortality because, perfection in the universe can only be obtained in a state of change in the universe, because the universe is always in a state of change.

Christ does not idealize perfection in the universe, he is perfection, neither is he the perfection of the "universe", but Christ is observed, as there is none other greater, the most advanced civilizations in the universe would consider being reproved of by observation. We will get back to topic, and I will do something different for ambiguity.

Scientology 8-8008 - A small continuation

You may think I am throwing mankind back a few notches in its advancement by reason of the fullfillment of the law of NEWLIFE, but the reality is, this is more of a opportunity for you to better define yourselves, and remove much of the burdens that cause the needless suffering and willfull ignorance, which largely has defined the portion of mankind which will being burned up by fire.

In the picture above, you can view the discovery of the relationship between the "universal constant" and other phenemenon's of man's activities as a civilization defining feat in, itself. Such occurance would be like using string theory and a proton accelerator to define the taste of coffee before you mix two unknown ingredients in it.

However, since they do not exist as part of a single concept I would call neither string theory capable of operating as a universal constant, and therefore not able of operating with a proton accelerator.

AMBIGUITY

If you can't use the information in this thread to correct string theory, then don't interfere with me and the children who forget god, if they all die before my sign, then it only benefits you, does it not? Since you have no faith, and you have not sign as of yet, do I concern you? Since when did this generation revere the angels or give faith to the father?

Of if you come under the judgement for coming against the son, does it not benefit you also, seeing that the people of this nation will verily succumb to death by greater proportion, because of the law that will divide them? Haven't you been given a law, is my law not righteousness and the ungodly are they not wicked, and the people of this nation are they not justified in the judgement that will come by me? And again, haven't you been given a portion, isn't california written in my law?

The earth and the heavens have been judged for you, for the gift, and you have not been judged for a punishment but for a reward.

AMBIGUITY

REVELATION 4:4 And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
REVELATION 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

The throne of god, is it not a description of the "universal constant"? Do you believe I have seen the throne of god? The throne of god is a "universal constant", this being the faith, MY TESTIMONY can be nothing else except the NEWLIFE.

Do you understand? -end of ambiguity

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
8-80 nov 52

8-8008 Dec 1952

Philadelphia DC 1—18 December 1952 - 62 lectures- 3 per day
Nibs Hubbard I remember being in Philadelphia when the FBI and the U.S. Marshall's Office were after my father on a contempt-of-court charge.
There I was running across town with my father with our complete mailing list and a suitcase full of money! Heading for the hills!

On the afternoon of December 16 1952, the lectures were abruptly interrupted by the arrival of U.S. Marshals. A warrant had been issued against Hubbard for failing to return $9,000 withdrawn from the Wichita Foundation. There was something of a scuffle with the Marshals. Hubbard was arrested, but returned to finish the lecture that evening. Almost immediately afterward, he left for England.

Resumed the lecture in England
Tech Volume 1 pg 306

Any reason why Philadelphia for a doctorate ? Bogus PhD, Ph.D., DPhil or D.Phil?

*PhILADELPHIA DOCTORATE COURSE 'SUPPLEMENTARY' LECTURES
London, England
14—23 January 1953 11 lectures 1 per day

L. Ron Hubbard gave the following lectures in London, which are supplementary to
his Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures (see page 298). They cover Standard Operating
Procedure, Issue 5.

0-8 Nov 1970 assembled by staff.

*Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated as PhD, Ph.D., DPhil or D.Phil. (for the Latin philosophiae doctor or doctor philosophiae), in English-speaking countries, is a postgraduate academic degree awarded by universities. The academic level of degrees known as doctorates of philosophy varies considerably according to the country, institution and time period, from entry-level research degrees to higher doctorates.

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
8-80 nov 52

8-8008 Dec 1952

Philadelphia DC 1—18 December 1952 - 62 lectures- 3 per day
Nibs Hubbard I remember being in Philadelphia when the FBI and the U.S. Marshall's Office were after my father on a contempt-of-court charge.
There I was running across town with my father with our complete mailing list and a suitcase full of money! Heading for the hills!

On the afternoon of December 16 1952, the lectures were abruptly interrupted by the arrival of U.S. Marshals. A warrant had been issued against Hubbard for failing to return $9,000 withdrawn from the Wichita Foundation. There was something of a scuffle with the Marshals. Hubbard was arrested, but returned to finish the lecture that evening. Almost immediately afterward, he left for England.

Resumed the lecture in England
Tech Volume 1 pg 306

Any reason why Philadelphia for a doctorate ? Bogus PhD, Ph.D., DPhil or D.Phil?

*PhILADELPHIA DOCTORATE COURSE 'SUPPLEMENTARY' LECTURES
London, England
14—23 January 1953 11 lectures 1 per day

L. Ron Hubbard gave the following lectures in London, which are supplementary to
his Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures (see page 298). They cover Standard Operating
Procedure, Issue 5.

0-8 Nov 1970 assembled by staff.

*Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated as PhD, Ph.D., DPhil or D.Phil. (for the Latin philosophiae doctor or doctor philosophiae), in English-speaking countries, is a postgraduate academic degree awarded by universities. The academic level of degrees known as doctorates of philosophy varies considerably according to the country, institution and time period, from entry-level research degrees to higher doctorates.

Nice post J.

Let us provide a framework for the (imagined) response of our fellow poster called jellybean.

Quote; "The significance of the human emotional element (of human honesty and its counterpart human decency) relative to 'My' (and Ron L's) saving of the entire planet (for ever and ever throughout all of eternity) is unequivocally meaningless. The end is near. Where is your Faith (in ME)? [insert picture of cube]

The chief difficulty with reading such self-serving nausea (imaginary as it is), is that it is, at some level of Our Collective Spiritual Conscious Being, fundamentally sound and true. Which is, and was by the way, Hubbards claim to spiritual fame. Which is to say, he could rape a daisy and call it germination, essential to the future of the earth, forever. And the daisy would think it was true.

If Consciousness is anything spectacular and great (and it is) it must also be a daisy. With no loss of its greatness in that form (as we are).

Temporarily.

Apocalyptic

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
View attachment 4326

attachment.php

That symbol was only added in the 2007 re-release, the 0-8 had a havingness change and bloated in 'volume'

The symbol is a recent CAD artists own interpretation not Hubbards.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Sorry, jellybean, but I'm gonna pull the plug on our dialogue. See, any time anyone tells me that I *must* do something, I switch off; either I appear to comply or I don't, depends on my mood and/or wider goals. Either way, genuine dialogue is impossible in an authoritarian relationship. Take care out there.

another_xenu

You bring NEW MEANING to the word AMBIGUOUS jellybean ('Source' of NEWLIFE).

How bout this: Everything detectable via human consciousness is energy. And being Uncreated, it is Indestructible. It can (and does) only change form. And being Infinite, it (Energy) will be changing it's form, forever (and ever).

Modern astrophysics has produced the "big bang theory", because based on what "human consciousness" is able to observe about the universe, the universe must be concluded based solely on our ability to observe it and not on truth. This is truth, the universe is energy, energy is infinite. Energy is not finite, but energy does transpose itself from one varient to another varient.

In addition: This change of form is what Hubbard Hisself called the transformation of being from a wog, into being a clear. Same Energy, different Form.
The universe does not change because of human consciousness, but in this particular instance, human consciousness is defined by the universal change. This is the "NEWLIFE". The Transformation you refer to in context, is the therotical transformation by Ron L Hubbard, that is from "clear" to "thetan".

Not rocket science here jellybean (in terms of spiritual physics).

Also, your insinuation that all people on earth (except the 271 million 'You' save) should be in fear of their impending demise (THE END IS NEAR) is the stuff 'out of work science fiction writers' (and 'self-anointed religious prophets') are made of.
Its 241 million and you didn't ask a question.

The only thing that can be lost (i.e. destroyed) in the Reality of Consciousness, is 'a mistaken point of view' of the Reality of Consciousness itself. A self-production of Infinite Being (appearing in finite form). Surely you yourself understand this. And please correct us, if we are wrong. Your audience is waiting.
Consciousness is a collaboration between different forms of energy. When this collaboration is lost, then consciousness is destroyed, consciousness is not limited to a type of organism such as organic or inorganic, but consciousness can be infered as a phenemenon.

The "soul" does not exist as a component of the "consciousness", outside of the "consciousness". The soul is an energy, and the operation of "consciousness" does not define the soul. That is to say:

You are born in sin, because your physical body has given you restrictions, but you do not exist outside of your consciousness as a sinful entity, I am ofcourse refering to the new universe relationship to human consciousness. As you exist in two realities in this universe.

Look, we have no doubt that you imagine & believe (i.e. you have 'faith') that aliens are speaking to you on our behalf (i.e all of humanity). Which by the way we'd like to say 'thank you' for that jellybean. And, we have no doubt that you have touched upon some rather beautiful & remarkable mathematical imagery to support your present (though changing) form. But, please, dispense with the "you better listen to me or your fucked' routine ok? After a few thousand years it's gotten old.
A good number of these people were also murdered for the information they provided, and coincidentally, this was also the death of many. I am one of these people, I am patiently waiting to die, and I will take full advantage of death by humanity for the benefit of humanity, and this means fire will burn up a significant portion of american citizens at my sign as of your last clarafication.

This is in addition to the migration restriction placed on the usa against california, they will have to migrate half way around the world, as oppossed to going to california, I am acting to protect the lives of californiaians against a problem. This is what the son of god does for man, according to the law which is the gospel.

Mankind (in the form of a temporal and passing humanity) is not Properly Conscious. Fair enough. We get it. But we also get that mankind (in the form of a temporal and passing humanity) is a production of Higher Consciousness itself. Get it?
You are incorrect. Mankind is properly conscious at this stage, but this is not the intended design for man. Again, mankind is not a higher consciousness against itself, because you have not reached the next stage. This is the end time

Jeesh, you remind of us of the God of the old testament that created the world and the people in it and then bitched about the world and the people in it.
Christ is not separate from the consciousness of man, this is the first universe. You can ascertain the difference between the first universe and the second universe by following this discussion.

Relax. In a hundred trillion years you won't even remember this thread (let alone the world and the people in it, circa 2011)

Apocalyptic
Thats correct, you have freewill. The law of NEWLIFE is not a punishment, but the removal of a relationship that is no longer beneficial for you. This removal, has been defined by man, and the people who die, and the people who live, fit perfectly in the places prepared for them.

This is nothing righteous, and nothing clean, there is nothing profitable for any person or principality who goes against my word.

The positions of my enemies are all subhuman positions, and they only serve to benefit MY TESTIMONY. I will leave this conversation at this statement -end of ambiguity

Nice post J.

Let us provide a framework for the (imagined) response of our fellow poster called jellybean.

Quote; "The significance of the human emotional element (of human honesty and its counterpart human decency) relative to 'My' (and Ron L's) saving of the entire planet (for ever and ever throughout all of eternity) is unequivocally meaningless. The end is near. Where is your Faith (in ME)? [insert picture of cube]

The Human Emotional Element

The ability to percieve the expression of "love", which is an extroverted and introverted extension of a sense of "wellbeing" (the need and desire to take care of yourself and others).

The law is love, now if the law is love, then the law of NEWLIFE, is also love. That is to say, it is unclean to allow the spick or negro to live, they can only exist to hurt people and themselves at my sign, the inevitability of the newlife. And it is unclean to save 7billion people, because that doesn't give mankind a chance to change.

The chief difficulty with reading such self-serving nausea (imaginary as it is), is that it is, at some level of Our Collective Spiritual Conscious Being, fundamentally sound and true. Which is, and was by the way, Hubbards claim to spiritual fame. Which is to say, he could rape a daisy and call it germination, essential to the future of the earth, forever. And the daisy would think it was true.
This is reality, MY TESTIMONY. Now the world has rejected MY TESTIMONY, does this invalidate MY TESTIMONY? Now if the law cannot be invalidated, then the world did not invalidate the law, but they separated themselves. Now the world is separated, will I save the world or what is mine. Now if i take what is mine, how can I be called a thief or a robber or a rapist, how can I be called a spick or a negro, how can I be called an american citizen?

If Consciousness is anything spectacular and great (and it is) it must also be a daisy. With no loss of its greatness in that form (as we are).

Temporarily.

Apocalyptic
You have freewill, you cannot deny freewill only when it serves your purpose, this is called religion, and this is a forum about scientology.

I've this person as someone who is not afraid to view reality for what it is, and to examine the matter, this is reality that I am Jesus Christ -end of ambiguity

Last edited:

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
Apocalyptic: How bout this: Everything detectable via human consciousness is energy. And being Uncreated, it is Indestructible. It can (and does) only change form. And being Infinite, it (Energy) will be changing it's form, forever. [/QUOTE]

Jellybean: Modern astrophysics has produced the "big bang theory", because based on what "human consciousness" is able to observe about the universe, the universe must be concluded based solely on our ability to observe it and not on truth. This is truth, the universe is energy, energy is infinite. Energy is not finite, but energy does transpose itself from one varient to another varient.

We would say ‘infinite’ consciousness (i.e. energy) in the form of ‘human’ consciousness (circa 2011 in time) created/produced the mental-construction of the big bang theory. ‘Human’ consciousness didn’t do it. To imply otherwise would give ‘human’ consciousness a power and freedom it does not enjoy in its natural pre-transcendental form (or state of wholeness of spiritual being). The lower is not source of the higher. What you call varient we call form. Including physical, mental and emotional.

The universe does not change because of human consciousness, but in this particular instance, human consciousness is defined by the universal change. This is the "NEWLIFE". The Transformation you refer to in context, is the theoretical transformation by Ron L Hubbard, that is from "clear" to "thetan".

Agreed/agreeable.

Apocalyptic: Not rocket science here jellybean (in terms of spiritual physics). Also, your insinuation that all people on earth (except the 271 million 'You' save) should be in fear of their impending demise (THE END IS NEAR) is the stuff 'out of work science fiction writers' (and 'self-anointed religious prophets') are made of.

Its 241 million and you didn't ask a question.

Consciousness is a collaboration between different forms of energy.
All forms of energy share one source. Any way you want to slice it.
When this collaboration is lost, then consciousness is destroyed, consciousness is not limited to a type of organism such as organic or inorganic, but consciousness can be infered as a phenemenon.

Fair enough. Yet ‘everything’ can be inferred as being a legitimate phenomenon, can it not? Surely everything is. Provided we share the same definition of the word: “phenomenon (from Greek φαινόμενoν), (plural phenomena or phenomenons) is any observable occurrence.” Consciousness is observable in (and from) absolute silence and stillness.

The "soul" does not exist as a component of the "consciousness", outside of the "consciousness".

Agreed. And nor does a world exist outside ‘the consciousness of consciousness’ producing the world it is temporarily seeing, in terms of the practical ‘significance’ of being an eternal & infinite being, in temporary-human-physical-form (i.e. chains). The Father and Son are both One ‘and’ Two. Male ‘and’ Female. Liberator ‘and’ Liberated. You seem to want to wage warfare. Why?

The soul is an energy, and the operation of "consciousness" does not define the soul.

You are born in sin, because your physical body has given you restrictions, but you do not exist outside of your consciousness as a sinful entity, I am of course refering to the new universe relationship to human consciousness. As you exist in two realities in this universe.

We believe the Infinite Timeless Formless Unconditioned Energy of All Consciousness of Living Being (which experience is the experience ‘of’ simply being, ‘it’) is the essential Reality of all Being. Sometimes God knows it, sometimes God don't.

Fortunately for us, God do.

More importantly, we find no need for warfare here (in spiritual theory or physical battlefields). And no need for anger. And no need for threat. And no need for greed. And no need for fear.

What more do you want of us?

A good number of these people were also murdered for the information they provided, and coincidentally, this was also the death of many. I am one of these people, I am patiently waiting to die, and I will take full advantage of death by humanity for the benefit of humanity, and this means fire will burn up a significant portion of american citizens at my sign as of your last clarafication.

Ok. Jellybean. Take a deep breath. Find water, take a drink of it. Would you take it personally if we (or Emma) contacted the local authorities and mentioned that you are publically stating that you are ‘planning’ on setting fire to burn up a significant portion of American citizens?

Goodbye.

This conversation is over and out.

Apoclyptic