What's new

Clear on Objectives?

Veda

Sponsor
It's interesting to review Hubbard telling Scientologists that the Implants he's telling them to mock up are real, but were represented to them - or their 'BTs' - as being only 'mocked up'.

This is almost a standard gimmick for Hubbard.

One example: Hubbard plays the part of a sinister Communist psychiatrist in his hoax 'Russian Brainwashing Manual' then, as the Communist psychiatrist and/or Chief of the Russian Secret Police, Beria/author of the Manual, tells the reader of the ('anti-Dianetics') 'Russian Manual', that the 'Russian Communist' Manual's authenticity should be "laughed into scorn," and it should be branded "as an immediate hoax."

His 1950s letters to the FBI demonstrate similar manipulative twists, and - if anyone were sufficiently curious - his taped lectures and some of his writings also feature similar trickerisms.

A person is asked to open his or her mind to something, in an intimate counseling session, with a meter, a meter that measures emotional reaction, but quickly becomes regarded as a truth-detector.

Add to that the significance of "Your Survival!" and "Your next endless trillions of years," and "Your Eternity," etc., and this becomes a really nasty trick.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Thanks for that.

Natural Clears have a much harder time being accepted these days, it seems. :grouch:

They are not accepted at all in the Church of Scientology proper.

(And Tans, I have been meaning to tell you.... its because of your bad jokes. Thats why they didnt accept it for you....)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

(And Tans, I have been meaning to tell you.... its because of your bad jokes. Thats why they didnt accept it for you....)

I think, hands down, it would be the reason that Taansy would not be accepted as a Natural Clear.

Natural Clears are much funnier than that.

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Bad jokes? Surely you have me confused with someone else, dear lady! :ohmy:

I think, hands down, it would be the reason that Taansy would not be accepted as a Natural Clear.

Natural Clears are much funnier than that.

The little green-eyed monster rears it's ugly head once more. :melodramatic:
Check out the end of the Movies thread. An undeniably classic gag by yours truly and at the expense of Alan. Double whammy! :happydance:

For the record, I have never originated Natural Clear.
Sadly, I seem to be a Natural Opaque. :bigcry:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Clear on Objectives

Clear is cause on own mental mass. It's easy to see that someone on Objectives could get a big key-out perception wise and get the "clear cog". Of course such a being would not abound here on Teegeak (Terra + Gaia) dumpster of dumpsters hence LRH could have toned down such possibilities as he usually tones down anything not "universal" on his Bridge.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Clear is cause on own mental mass. It's easy to see that someone on Objectives could get a big key-out perception wise and get the "clear cog". Of course such a being would not abound here on Teegeak (Terra + Gaia) dumpster of dumpsters hence LRH could have toned down such possibilities as he usually tones down anything not "universal" on his Bridge.

The final definition of Clear as far as I'm aware is: "no longer has his/her own reactive mind". It implies no ability, merely a condition. I don't believe that any earlier definition can be assumed to be 100% valid. I'm happy to be corrected.

Pascal

The final definition of Clear as far as I'm aware is: "no longer has his/her own reactive mind". It implies no ability, merely a condition. I don't believe that any earlier definition can be assumed to be 100% valid. I'm happy to be corrected.

Reactive mind is composed of masses containing postulates as CC materials.

To me Clear is someone on whom New OT1 will bite. :p Simple enough.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Reactive mind is composed of masses containing postulates as CC materials.

To me Clear is someone on whom New OT1 will bite. :p Simple enough.

PMD - you can consider a Clear to be whatever you like, and more power to you. I was trying to establish the "standard" definition and understanding of the state within CoS - if there is one. From what Bea tells, it does not seem clearly understood or identifiable within CoS. Plus, we have all those undeclared Clears over the last few years and tales of 4 or 5 CCRDs for some PCs. It doesn't inspire confidence.

This'll make you laugh - I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that I went Clear last lifetime but I have no idea what the hell that means. And I did have the cog. Damn! I hate giving Mick ammo! :melodramatic:

Pascal

PMD - you can consider a Clear to be whatever you like, and more power to you. I was trying to establish the "standard" definition and understanding of the state within CoS - if there is one. From what Bea tells, it does not seem clearly understood or identifiable within CoS. Plus, we have all those undeclared Clears over the last few years and tales of 4 or 5 CCRDs for some PCs. It doesn't inspire confidence.

This'll make you laugh - I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that I went Clear last lifetime but I have no idea what the hell that means. And I did have the cog. Damn! I hate giving Mick ammo! :melodramatic:

There used to be a test for Clear. Flat on certain questions with sensitivity at a very high level. Flat on CC materials should do it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Well, since I no longer believe in the reactive mind, I don't have one any more.

I can now attest to Clear for the 4rth, and final, time!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, since I no longer believe in the reactive mind, I don't have one any more.

What about all those BTs' reactive minds? Why do you think the definition is as it is?

It's very complicated being a Standard Tech Clear and knowing the OT3 materials and trying to figure it all out these days. Especially with question on OT3 correction lists like "BT thinks he's you?"

Shame they don't have questions like "It's all a load of twaddle?"

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What about all those BTs' reactive minds? Why do you think the definition is as it is?

It's very complicated being a Standard Tech Clear and knowing the OT3 materials and trying to figure it all out these days. Especially with question on OT3 correction lists like "BT thinks he's you?"

Shame they don't have questions like "It's all a load of twaddle?"

Paul

Or, "Am I an epic fucktard for believing all this?"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Or, "Am I an epic fucktard for believing all this?"

Remember if you get a positive answer you have to check ownership on it. So you can always handle it from the angle that it's a BT thinking it's an epic fucktard for believing all the twaddle.

Phew! Close one. :)

Paul

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Of course there is the reactive spiritual identity that can mock-up at will reactivity at anytime, any place against any person, place, thing or subject.

I can now attest to Clear for the 4rth, and final, time!

Only a few 100,000 more clearing times on specific areas of people, places, things and subjects to go!

Happy clearings! :lol:

Alan

Tanstaafl

Crusader
That's it. This is all too fucking complicated. I've had enough! :angry:

I've made my final decision. I'm getting together all the money I had stashed that was going to go on the Bridge and I'm using it to fly over Cesar Milan to put all my BTs in a passive, submissive state and help me become a calm, assertive pack leader.

Sorted! :thumbsup:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That's it. This is all too fucking complicated. I've had enough! :angry:

I've made my final decision. I'm getting together all the money I had stashed that was going to go on the Bridge and I'm using it to fly over Cesar Milan to put all my BTs in a passive, submissive state and help me become a calm, assertive pack leader.

Sorted! :thumbsup:

Aw, Tans, I thought we were gonna start a cult.... boo hoo....:bigcry: