What's new

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Is it time for a new Venn diagram?? :lol:
Yes I think it IS time for a new Venn diagram. I'm only guessing but my money is on something like this....

xenutvinfestation.gif

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:biggrin: You know, someone once sent me a copy of your original diagram as "proof positive" that you were "working for Marty". I can't wait to see what happens with this one! :biggrin:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
:biggrin: You know, someone once sent me a copy of your original diagram as "proof positive" that you were "working for Marty". I can't wait to see what happens with this one! :biggrin:

You realise I wasn't the author of the original - right?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey Infinite - what do you think of the new improved Venn diagram? Have I missed anything?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Ememy of the week . . .

[STRIKE]suppressive
[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]psychotic[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]tinfoil[/STRIKE]

conspiracy . . . love those labels

Veda

Sponsor
I agree! :)

There seems to be a new "it's a conspiracy" movement aborning

-snip-

Really? I've noticed that some people have expressed concerns, but I haven't come across any "it's a conspiracy" advocates, and certainly haven't come across any movement. "Movement" implies quite a few people. Can you tell me who they are?

For me, whoever they are, they were completely unnoticed before. Now that you've mentioned them (Who?) Can you link to their "it's a conspiracy" movement site, so I can read their stuff?

Thanks.

Veda

Sponsor
You're obviously not on the same Mailing Lists as me.

PS: Word clear "aborning".

I know what aborning means.

And it appears that your face is pressed against the glass watching the birth process closely.

Does this nascent movement have any leaders?

Watching as closely as you are, let us in on the details as soon as you become aware of them.

Thanks.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Well, I do now, but it was you who brought it to ESMB, correct?
My point is, how does an invented diagram *prove* anything.

Oh yeah I posted it after it was sent to me. :biggrin:

An invented diagram ***proves*** everything! As an ex Scientologist you should be used to looking at invented diagrams & stats :coolwink:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes I think it IS time for a new Venn diagram. I'm only guessing but my money is on something like this....

xenutvinfestation.gif

Happily I disagree.

I'm still a relatively small fish in the pond.
You're still up there, Emma and so is Anonymous, which
you/whomever created it left out, imnsho. ((It IS Funny, if just jokin, which it
sounds like you/they are)) :hysterical:

Thankfully, there are TONS of us...so don't cross anyone out.
Thursday just happened, and their "Stats" are FAR WORSE than ours as critics. :scnsucks: OH yes it does!!!

Love to you :cheers:

Tory/Magoo

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Happily I disagree.

I'm still a relatively small fish in the pond.
You're still up there, Emma and so is Anonymous, which
you/whomever created it left out, imnsho. ((It IS Funny, if just jokin, which it
sounds like you/they are)) :hysterical:

Thankfully, there are TONS of us...so don't cross anyone out.
Thursday just happened, and their "Stats" are FAR WORSE than ours as critics. :scnsucks: OH yes it does!!!

Love to you :cheers:

Tory/Magoo

It's actually a joke Tory. The original creator of the Venn diagram was absolutely certain that I had sold out to Marty & Mike and that ESMB was being "taken over". That diagram was his "visual guide" to the conspiracy.

Now with Mark Bunker's post regarding Marty, my bet is that the "suspicion" has shifted to Mark Bunker & his close friends (i.e you). In fact it's more than a suspicion. :biggrin:

You may not have been around when all the shit went down so missed the first showing of the famous Venn diagram.