What's new

Clear on Objectives?

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
Apostate! Squirrel! :omg:
Burn her at the stake now! :angry:

The motto of my cult is "Respect all faiths but don't allow any competition!"

My cult is Clear.
I am your leader and what I say is the only truth. Listen not to others, they are ignorant minions that need saving via the only truth, which can only come from me as I am source. Anyone who disagrees with me shall be eliminated.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
My cult is Clear.
I am your leader and what I say is the only truth. Listen not to others, they are ignorant minions that need saving via the only truth, which can only come from me as I am source. Anyone who disagrees with me shall be eliminated.

ooohhh.... that really makes me wanna join (I hesitate to joke with all the interest being taken in Scn now that I dont want our joking to make others not take us seriously. Just wanted to say that.) Translation: Tans, take a Sabbath.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
My cult is Clear.

Mmmmmm ... I soo love chocolate!

:)

Ahhh! Now I see where I've been going wrong duping suckers, er...., I mean gathering like-minded individuals who want to make this world a better place.

Henceforth, the motto of my cult is: "Free chocolate for all!"

Either that or "Strictly no Source! But as much sauce as you like!"

Lovesnightsky

Ahhh! Now I see where I've been going wrong duping suckers, er...., I mean gathering like-minded individuals who want to make this world a better place.

Henceforth, the motto of my cult is: "Free chocolate for all!"

Either that or "Strictly no Source! But as much sauce as you like!"

Stop trying to steal my followers!
I give value for money, my followers have to pay $4000 for the chocolate rundown. Plus $700 for cherries repair.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Stop trying to steal my followers!
I give value for money, my followers have to pay $4000 for the chocolate rundown. Plus $700 for cherries repair.

People don't want to be confused by having to work out what they can and can't afford. I make it simple - I make them sign over all their money.

The intial scam returns, er.... I mean, spiritual investments are being put into our cutting edge chocolate marketing campaign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Rn8pNivyU

Lovesnightsky

People don't want to be confused by having to work out what they can and can't afford. I make it simple - I make them sign over all their money.

The intial scam returns, er.... I mean, spiritual investments are being put into our cutting edge chocolate marketing campaign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Rn8pNivyU

Hey, that girl looks like a japenese version of me!!! creepy... I will find your spies and delete them from time and space.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Hey, that girl looks like a japenese version of me!!!

So, what are you doing tonight? :)

creepy... I will find your spies and delete them from time and space.

You just crossed the line Missie! :angry:

--------------------------------------
Keeping Tansy's Cult Working PL #1

LNS is hereby declared a Very Naughty Person for trying to lead people away from the one true faith.

She is declared an enemy of Mankind, the planet and all life.
She is fair game.
Any Tansy's Cult member contacting her is to use Auditing Process R2-45.

Nothing personal. Still on for tonight? :)

Lovesnightsky

So, what are you doing tonight? :)

You just crossed the line Missie! :angry:

Keeping Tansy's Cult Working PL #1

LNS is hereby declared a Very Naughty Person for trying to lead people away from the one true faith.

She is declared an enemy of Mankind, the planet and all life.
She is fair game.
Any Tansy's Cult member contacting her is to use Auditing Process R2-45.

Nothing personal. Still on for tonight? :)

Sure Tans, I'll change from my nightie to my very naughty girl outfit just for you. After all, I won't be married until tuesday.
Are you brining your cult member with you?

Lovesnightsky

Yeah, but if you join my cult, marriage won't be an obstacle.
Cult leader's special privilige. :D

That's all very well, but Loveskynightes get to run Auditing Process R69 for as long as they want, for multiple EPs and they became totally Clear on their oooarrrr Objectives.