What's new

Mark Janicello book - false report correction

How did you like the book of Mark Janicello?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Let's play the game of "disliking" everyone else's posts.
Great fun...

Got to hot for Nicole here. Guess she's having a breakdown and had to go an report to OSA or go and cry on Mr. Nobody's shoulder for a bit of online therapy...
Oh, I feel so sorry for her.

And, I have so much respect for you guys.
My heart and mind is overwhelmed by your brilliant commentary, and legal knowledge.

My goodness, here at the Kangaroo Court of ESMB, Mark Janicello has been on trial since day one. How fascinating, except no one in the rest of the world gives a shit about this forum. A couple of people have a disagreement with the way I wrote my book, even though NONE of you have read it -- except the lovely, and charming cowardly Mrs. Beasley.

SO, my new-found friends... while I would love to stay and chat with you all.
But tragically, I have "bigger fish to fry."

In the meantime, google "COWARD" ... you will find all of your avatars next to the definition.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
:whistling:

I am just watching spiderman 2.... :biggrin: In the commercial breaks I am reading here... I have seen still no doxs... Even about that I might be OSA, but please start a new thread about this...

Mrs Beasley

Patron
Well Mr. Nobody, you must be german if you can read that.
Perhaps you work for the Verfassungschutz too?
Since you are "Nobody" and nobody knows your identity.
But my, how facile you are reading german legal texts...

No they carried no weapons, but they forcibly stopped a live performance against the will and intention of the theater owners, the rest of the 455 people in the theater and the performers onstage. That, in and of itself, is enough to constitute "Friedensbrüche"

No it does not, according to that law.

They disrupted the performance to such a degree that we had to stop the show and have the demonstrators physically removed from the theater by the stagehands, as we had no security.

No, they went away by themselves, and you went on with the show as planned.

They were yelling in the theater, standing up to block everyone's views.
Throwing flyers in the audience and onto the stage and taking photos (without permission) of both the performance (which in and of itself is illegal) and the audience (also illegal.)

At most, it might be a violation of the "Hausordnung", thus a civil matter between the theater and the protesters. But since the theater never took any legal steps, the issue is moot.

(...)

As to the reporter in BW... the documents are in OSA's hands. I turned them over at that time, never thinking I would need them. Perhaps you, or you buddy Nicole can ask Jörg or Sabine for a copy. Then you can expose the culprit yourself -- since you are so interested in his name. Get it from them.

Are you suggesting that the reporter whom you pseudonymed "Walter Arnheim" in the book, made the death threat on your answering machine? (I don't know who he is)

According to your own book, it seems that you annoyed him by calling his private unlisted phone, and claiming that his reporting hurt your children, to which he correctly responded that it is your own behavior that does. (Page 286)

Last edited:

marjan

Patron with Honors

At most, it might be a violation of the "Hausordnung", thus a civil matter between the theater and the protesters. But since the theater never took any legal steps, the issue is moot. (...)

Are you suggesting that the reporter whom you pseudonymed "Walter Arnheim" in the book, made the death threat on your answering machine? (I don't know who he is)

According to your own book, it seems that you annoyed him by calling his private unlisted phone, and claiming that his reporting hurt your children, to which he correctly responded that it is your own behavior that does. (Page 286)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu84u18i6SE

marjan

Patron with Honors

At most, it might be a violation of the "Hausordnung", thus a civil matter between the theater and the protesters. But since the theater never took any legal steps, the issue is moot.

(...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrXaww1nDs

marjan

Patron with Honors
I just had a wonderful conversation with Amy Scobee, author of "Scientology: Abuse at the top." She contacted me after seeing my Interview with Patrick Kees. She tried to post on my blog. However, she couldn't figure out how. I asked her if I may re-print her post using her name, and she said yes.

Amy is reacting to the following post on my blog: http://nakedinthespotlight.blogspot....-exchange.html

Amy Scobee:
I just tried to comment on your blog regarding "heated conversation" but it wouldn't work because I couldn't translate the instructions of how to post my reply. So here it is for you...

Mark - I fully agree with you. I have just read that section of your book. While I support people standing up to protest human rights violations and abuse, there is a time and place for it. It should not be generalized into hate and directed at the wrong target. From my former position within Scientology management over the Celebrity Centre network, I know how Scientology "uses" celebrities to gain popularity and acceptance. That's a key part of their "expansion strategy" to gain more members and therefore make more money. I feel so sorry for what you were put through -- on both sides of the Scientology feud.

I sent Amy an advance copy of my book. Here is what she had to say about it:
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Just finished reading the book, NAKED IN THE SPOTLIGHT by Mark Janicello. Awesome book! Incredible man. Should be officially released in the US soon. A[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ll I can say is WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed your book. You're such a good writer. I felt like I was standing next to you throughout your experiences.” [/FONT]

Thought I would share the opinion of a very vocal Scientolgy Critic about my book.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Well Mr. Nobody, you must be german if you can read that.
Perhaps you work for the Verfassungschutz too?
Since you are "Nobody" and nobody knows your identity.

Yes, I'm German. Anything wrong with that? But you're terribly wrong with your statement "nobody knows your identity", because some people were able to find my full name and address etc by just reading my posts here on the board and reading a phone book. One of them even managed to send me a package to that address, which reached me a few days later. So what's your point?

Do you think only people who spew all their personal data all over the media have a right to speak out? If you haven't yet realized that some of the posters here need and deserve protection of their personal privacy, then lurk moar.

But my, how facile you are reading german legal texts...

No they carried no weapons, but they forcibly stopped a live performance against the will and intention of the theater owners, the rest of the 455 people in the theater and the performers onstage. That, in and of itself, is enough to constitute "Friedensbrüche"

They disrupted the performance to such a degree that we had to stop the show and have the demonstrators physically removed from the theater by the stagehands, as we had no security.
They were yelling in the theater, standing up to block everyone's views.
Throwing flyers in the audience and onto the stage and taking photos (without permission) of both the performance (which in and of itself is illegal) and the audience (also illegal.)

So where are the outcomes from the lawsuit(s) that came from that?

But, I guess they are allowed to impinge their protest over the rights and wishes of all the rest of the in the audience who just came to see a great show.

It's a shame they didn't yell "FIRE" or "BOMB THREAT."
That, you would probably understand.

But, you know what... the law is there and YOU AIN"T NO LAWYER, and THIS AIN"T NO COURT.

Mr. Nobody, YOU don't care about this story.
You only want to be "right" for all your buddies here.
As if, any of this means anything, to anyone, except the few dozen people posting.

I have buddies here? Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. However, I'm not here to cater to any "buddies". If you weren't so blinded, you would perhaps be able to see that.

You will never be my friend,
You will never support me or my ideas, and I will never support yours.

I don't care about your ideas, I care about people. Well, some people who aren't I, that is. What would you know about my ideas?

So, long story short, why am I wasting my time talking to some german who probably is either OSA, or Verfassungschutz?

Obvious derail attempt is obvious, but it doesn't detract from the question about how the Theatergesetz from 1934 is tied in with currently active laws.

As to the reporter in BW... the documents are in OSA's hands. I turned them over at that time, never thinking I would need them. Perhaps you, or you buddy Nicole can ask Jörg or Sabine for a copy. Then you can expose the culprit yourself -- since you are so interested in his name. Get it from them.

Hey, let's not forget that it was you who claimed to be friends with Sabine Weber and Jürg Stettler. Weren't you the one who claims to have given Stettler's son singing lessons?

]Why Zurich and not Munich? Just curious.
I was married to a Swiss woman and living in Zurich at that time and singing in the Zurich Opera House.

So the whole ARS thing passed you by then? I know the internet was unknown to scientologists... I still don't know what you are referring to with ARS. I have never heard of that abbreviation.

aha. So you did not suspect that Stettler may have been less than honest?
Jörg's son took singing lessons from me. I knew his wife and his daughter Debbie as well. Jörg did not strike me as dishonest. He (like many in OSA) has a "convenient" memory -- but he never directly lied to me and I have known him for more than 15 years.

Hmm. It sure doesn't sound like it. According to you your best friends lost their jobs a total of what - 10 times? And this would have been in, presumably a 2 year period - right? And how would the employers have known that they were Scientologists? How was the discrimination and harassment done? This one couple (my best friends) lost their job 2 times in the performance year in 1996 -1997. The first time, they were exposed by Renate Hartwig and it was in the papers and on tv. The second time, one of their names was mentioned in an article related to me. The next morning, they were fired. (I am obscuring their names, as they are still IN.) That's how their employers knew. This same couple, especially the wife, then lost her job numerous other times in the years until 2003, when she then started to work for herself. This is no bullshit. I was there. I am the "godfather" to their daughter.

Another SCN couple, whose two daughters were back-up dancers for 2 of my concert tours were exposed (again by Renate Hartwig) . A protest was made in front of their store and it was all broadcast on regional TV.
When you say you witnessed it several times what exactly happened? Forgive me if I don't just blindly accept the anonymous anecdote - it is a hallmark of Scientology propaganda. There is no SCN propoganda coming from me. I left SCN in 2003, and I do not work for OSA, SCN or any other group. If you read my book, you will see that SCN does come off well in it. Since the book is not available in english yet, you'll have to take my word for it -- or not. That's your choice.

I could tell you numerous other stories of other personal friends in SCN in german-speaking Europe, (and a couple in Denmark) that this happened to -- besides what happened to me.

yeah I got it - wasn't religious freedom was just being pissed off because someone you know was discriminated against. You suffered from the scientology disease of only giving a shit about your own thing. Thats not fighting for religious freedom - its just defending yourself. I do not judge you, as I don't know you. I know exactly WHAT I did, and WHY -- not you. You know nothing about me or my story. So watch your tone, please. I am not being aggressive with you, and I am not going to be bullied here. If you want to have a normal conversation, then fine. If you want to be macho with me, then you can do that on your own. I am an Italian from New York. I can do macho with the best of them, but this is neither the time or the place.

Check the web. Everything that I ever did ANYWHERE, at ANY TIME was to stand up for religious freedom.

You can ennoble it all you want but you were not fighting for religious freedom - thats why I asked you about your work on battling anti semitism - jews don't just get bullied, they get attacked, beaten and killed. I stood up for ALL religious movements: Jehovah's Witnesses, Islam, Buddism, the Rael Movement, African Shmanen, Judaism -- and I still do -- much to the consternation of some members of this message board. All the public events that I sang at were attended by members and leaders of ALL the above-mentioned groups. I still have contact with many of them, thank you very much.

So spare me the "get it" rhetoric if you would. I spent my time in the SO - so being given a simplistic explanation from someone who was not in the SO really grates a tad - even though I know you meant well at the time. This nonsense paragraph is not even worth reacting to. Again, I am not going to react to accusation here.

It stands for "International Membership Unit" it was the name of the organization that ran the regging tours for the IAS before the Freewinds etc. Thank you, that was before my SCN time.

Both way after my time, I think.

Heinz Rau? Yes, Heinz Rau. Thanks, I forgot his last name. I worked with him in Germany first, then later at AOSH and even in CH at one point. He moved around a lot, and I believe that he is still in the SO. Was he still at AOSH as the tour person there? Fredy used to be my Supercargo when I was CO AOSH. I wonder what he is up to now? Don't know, Fredy left for the Freewinds in the late 90's and I lost touch.

Achim!! Thank you for reminding me - when I first met him he was D/ED Stuttgart way back in 1982. Dang - been a long time. IIRC he became the German tour IC in 1987 or 88 after Andreas Ostertag died.Didn't know Andreas, only Achim.

Regards,
Mark

Nuh, I'm not willing to sort this mess of a quote out, but it's clearly visible that it was you who collaborated with Stettler, Weber etc, not Nicole or I. So what are you trying to do here? "Jus' lemme pin all MY crimes on THEM?" Fail.

:cheers:, MrN

marjan

Patron with Honors
I just had a wonderful conversation with Amy Scobee, author of "Scientology: Abuse at the top." She contacted me after seeing my Interview with Patrick Kees. She tried to post on my blog. However, she couldn't figure out how. I asked her if I may re-print her post using her name, and she said yes.

Amy is reacting to the following post on my blog: http://nakedinthespotlight.blogspot....-exchange.html

Amy Scobee:
I just tried to comment on your blog regarding "heated conversation" but it wouldn't work because I couldn't translate the instructions of how to post my reply. So here it is for you...

Mark - I fully agree with you. I have just read that section of your book. While I support people standing up to protest human rights violations and abuse, there is a time and place for it. It should not be generalized into hate and directed at the wrong target. From my former position within Scientology management over the Celebrity Centre network, I know how Scientology "uses" celebrities to gain popularity and acceptance. That's a key part of their "expansion strategy" to gain more members and therefore make more money. I feel so sorry for what you were put through -- on both sides of the Scientology feud.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Just finished reading the book, NAKED IN THE SPOTLIGHT by Mark Janicello. Awesome book! Incredible man. Should be officially released in the US soon. A[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ll I can say is WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed your book. You're such a good writer. I felt like I was standing next to you throughout your experiences.” [/FONT]

Thought I would share the opinion of a very vocal Scientolgy Critic about my book.

Amy Scobee, unlike any of you, had the guts and the courage (as I did) to put her name and face out there with her criticism of SCN.

SHE, unlike any of you, has the right to say ANYTHING to me.
This is a real person.
Not an avatar.
Not a coward.
Not OSA
Not Verfassungschutz.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Amy Scobee:

Yes, this is at least the third thread you pasted this post to. I think you're wrong if you think this gives you more credibility. It surely doesn't IMO.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
My goodness, here at the Kangaroo Court of ESMB, Mark Janicello has been on trial since day one. How fascinating, except no one in the rest of the world gives a shit about this forum. A couple of people have a disagreement with the way I wrote my book, even though NONE of you have read it -- except the lovely, and charming cowardly Mrs. Beasley.

OMG Mark is looking for the WAAHmbulance!!!!

That has got to have been probably the most pathetic post you have made on here Mark. Referring to yourself in the third person and all the horrible things that have been done to you.

My god your whole life appears to have been a long series of people seeking to destroy the one-man marvel Mark. There you were, merely shilling for a totalitarian cult and people dared to criticize you for it - then you come on here to explain how really you would have been a contender were it not for the critics!!!

And then with the help of anecdotes and a burgeoning conspiracy theory of how not only the critics are against you but the very mighty organs of state security here you are in full whine and cheese mode.

Hoping you get a sense of proportion, a good night's kip and start to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.