What's new

Tony Ambrose/Strawn - Apollo

AnonKat

Crusader
Lynne | May 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Reply

That reference to Jan Eastgate’s arrest, from the last column’s comments, makes me think it’s only the tip of the iceberg. I’ll bet there are OSA directors all over the world who’ve covered up stuff like that.

windhorse | May 30, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Reply

A certain well known singer from the days of old CCLA and beyond. Her son, Tony, is serving apparently a life term in Florida for sexual abuse of his 2 step-daughters.
OSA tried to get the then scientology wife to back down.
She didn’t and off he went. She’s been out since then. Don’t know her name.
This was circa 1990 or so.
WH

[IMG] Barney Rubble | May 30, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Reply

Windhorse,
Are you talking about Amanda’s son? If so, he was on the Apollo and had similar problems way back then.

[IMG] windhorse | May 31, 2011 at 12:18 am | Reply

Yes

[IMG] Barney Rubble | May 31, 2011 at 1:31 am | Reply

Yes, Tony Abrose.

Last edited:

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
Re: Tony Abrose - Apollo

Amanda Ambrose son's name is Donald Anthony Strawn.

"A Scientologist by the name of Donald Anthony Strawn, also known as Tony Strawn, was convicted in 1995 to thirty years in prison for sexually molesting two girls, ages 11 and 13. The children were in his custodial care at the time. Scientology directed (under threat of expulsion) that the mother not report the incident to the proper authorities, because the church could "handle" his "aberration"."

http://shipbrook.com/jeff/CoS/strawn/

http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/childabuse/childmolester.html

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mgarde/strawn.txt

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Mmmmmmm - M O A R . . .

Copy-Pasta.jpg

jojo

Patron
It's not Tony Ambrose... it's Donald Anthony Strawn and I dox'd him here from the Florida Corrections site.

His project release date is August 2014.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/tony-abrose-scientology-pedobear.89121/#post-1764341

I know this is old news but I knew him as Tony Strawn back in the 70's. Hung out every now and then. He was pretty young and a lot of fun. I never would have dreamed he would have done something like that.

I admired his mother Amanda Ambrose for her artistry. She was a terrific entertainer. It must have been horrible for her when it all came down but nothing compared to what those two little girls went through. Their lives are permanently destroyed.

I also remember hearing about another young girl who was molested by her stepfather. My son was dating her in high school. He wrote it up to ethics but nothing was ever done about it.

Lynne | May 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Reply

That reference to Jan Eastgate’s arrest, from the last column’s comments, makes me think it’s only the tip of the iceberg. I’ll bet there are OSA directors all over the world who’ve covered up stuff like that.

windhorse | May 30, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Reply

A certain well known singer from the days of old CCLA and beyond. Her son, Tony, is serving apparently a life term in Florida for sexual abuse of his 2 step-daughters.
OSA tried to get the then scientology wife to back down.
She didn’t and off he went. She’s been out since then. Don’t know her name.
This was circa 1990 or so.
WH

[IMG] Barney Rubble | May 30, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Reply

Windhorse,
Are you talking about Amanda’s son? If so, he was on the Apollo and had similar problems way back then.

[IMG] windhorse | May 31, 2011 at 12:18 am | Reply

Yes

[IMG] Barney Rubble | May 31, 2011 at 1:31 am | Reply

Yes, Tony Abrose.[/QUOTE]

It was 1994. Tony and I had been married a little over 3 years when I found out. Would whoever knows about his "similar problems way back then" get in touch with me? I am interested in his history in this area as if he poses a threat to society, FL will not let him go. Otherwise, he gets out in 2013, barring his death prior to release. Anything anyone knows would be great information for me to have. It would allow me to at least attempt to keep him incarcerated so he can hurt no one else. And any questions anyone? I plan to ensure that the Co$ does not take him back in when he gets out. I will use the press if I have to.

TonyStrawnsX

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was 1994. Tony and I had been married a little over 3 years when I found out. Would whoever knows about his "similar problems way back then" get in touch with me? I am interested in his history in this area as if he poses a threat to society, FL will not let him go. Otherwise, he gets out in 2013, barring his death prior to release. Anything anyone knows would be great information for me to have. It would allow me to at least attempt to keep him incarcerated so he can hurt no one else. And any questions anyone? I plan to ensure that the Co$ does not take him back in when he gets out. I will use the press if I have to.

TonyStrawnsX

Do you remember who in the cult tried to force you to cover up the crimes, that OSA person may have left now. Could be a blow to CoS to highlight a history of covering up crimes.

Do you remember who in the cult tried to force you to cover up the crimes, that OSA person may have left now. Could be a blow to CoS to highlight a history of covering up crimes.

It was an OSA person in California... I believe his name was Ken Long. The info is in my depo online. It was crazy because I really just wanted Tony thrown out so I wouldn't lose my job when I did turn him in. I always knew that I would as soon as I found out. But, I worked for Bob and Toli Cefail at the time. I can remember my last visit to "pick up the cans".... my employer walked me across the street and asked me to do a "sec check". I refused to pick up the cans!

Tomorrow is the day of my liberation, 17 years ago..... THANK GOD FOR THE WOG WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was an OSA person in California... I believe his name was Ken Long. The info is in my depo online. It was crazy because I really just wanted Tony thrown out so I wouldn't lose my job when I did turn him in. I always knew that I would as soon as I found out. But, I worked for Bob and Toli Cefail at the time. I can remember my last visit to "pick up the cans".... my employer walked me across the street and asked me to do a "sec check". I refused to pick up the cans!

Tomorrow is the day of my liberation, 17 years ago..... THANK GOD FOR THE WOG WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

Thanks for the info, asked YOU to do a sec check , thats Rich, glad you rejected the mind control.

I noticed the two names

Tony Ambrose

Donald Anthony Strawn

"OT VIII" Rex Fowler had the same name deflection on his conviction for murder.

Cloak tech is Scn.

any link to your Depo?<edit> found above

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Thanks for the info, asked YOU to do a sec check , thats Rich, glad you rejected the mind control.

I noticed the two names

Tony Ambrose

Donald Anthony Strawn

"OT VIII" Rex Fowler had the same name deflection on his conviction for murder.

Cloak tech is Scn.

Same with Jan Eastgate (aka Janice Meyers).

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see his Anthony/Tony/ Donalds mum is still performing is she also still a scin-tologist at Celeb Incorporated?

Tony's last name is Strawn. Amanda died a few years back. She had a stroke and then passed some time later. I don't know much because I was "disconnected" by then. The last time I talked to Amanda, she asked if I had written up my ethics report on how I could "pull in" such a bad incident. I never spoke to her again. Scn has a warped belief that children contain recycled souls and therefore, how can you rape a million year old soul.... When I found out, I played him. I went to the Ft Harrison to meet Tony with a Chaplain to get him to sign the divorce papers. This was after I found out and before I turned him in. Tony wrote up his crimes to the Co$ and everyone from there that spoke to me told me not to turn him in. I was threatened that "Tony's evil soul will follow you around for lifetimes" and "Child Protective Services will take your children away from you.... they will try to say you are the criminal" and when I asked if I would be declared if I turned him in, I was told definitely. So, I turned him in. I have been told I was one of the quickest exits ever seen. I have to say it is because I never left my Christian beliefs behind and God never left my side. I expelled from there very quickly, yes, but I craved it after I left... that is the only way I can explain it. It was like I left so quickly, I had cult withdrawal. But I sit here 17 years later, thankful that I got out. I remember when Tony first introduced me to the cult, I read Dianetics and it made no sense at all to me. Keep in mind, I have been blessed intellectually because I have smart parents! But it made no sense. That is how it started so it is appropriate that in the end, I learned it was all b*llSh*T designed to make you feel stupid... another way to control.... I never was a very good Scientologist. Thank God for Freedom!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony's last name is Strawn. Amanda died a few years back. She had a stroke and then passed some time later. I don't know much because I was "disconnected" by then. The last time I talked to Amanda, she asked if I had written up my ethics report on how I could "pull in" such a bad incident. I never spoke to her again. Scn has a warped belief that children contain recycled souls and therefore, how can you rape a million year old soul.... When I found out, I played him. I went to the Ft Harrison to meet Tony with a Chaplain to get him to sign the divorce papers. This was after I found out and before I turned him in. Tony wrote up his crimes to the Co$ and everyone from there that spoke to me told me not to turn him in. I was threatened that "Tony's evil soul will follow you around for lifetimes" and "Child Protective Services will take your children away from you.... they will try to say you are the criminal" and when I asked if I would be declared if I turned him in, I was told definitely. So, I turned him in. I have been told I was one of the quickest exits ever seen. I have to say it is because I never left my Christian beliefs behind and God never left my side. I expelled from there very quickly, yes, but I craved it after I left... that is the only way I can explain it. It was like I left so quickly, I had cult withdrawal. But I sit here 17 years later, thankful that I got out. I remember when Tony first introduced me to the cult, I read Dianetics and it made no sense at all to me. Keep in mind, I have been blessed intellectually because I have smart parents! But it made no sense. That is how it started so it is appropriate that in the end, I learned it was all b*llSh*T designed to make you feel stupid... another way to control.... I never was a very good Scientologist. Thank God for Freedom!

The CoS systemic pressure only works by HOOKS of GUILT, doubting yourself, edging into believing your to blame and the cults or its purpose are the victim. Its Evil.

The CoS systemic pressure only works by HOOKS of GUILT, doubting yourself, edging into believing your to blame and the cults or its purpose are the victim. Its Evil.

You are correct. And I had no doubt at all about what I had to do. Yes, at first, I thought about running. But that was just an old instinct resurfacing. My goal now is to ensure that when Tony gets out that he does not return to the protection of Scn. If they take him back in, there will be hell to pay. I do not take it lightly. They will not welcome him with open arms so he can re-offend and they can cover it up. If they touch him with a ten foot pole, it will be all over the web in a second and will be in local news in St Pete... I guarantee it. He will be released in 2013. I am preparing the fight now and am encouraging lurkers to report me. Take the message home, because I am not playing a game. He will live the life of an ex-con pedophile if I have anything to say about it and there better not be a Scn welcome home party....I am a powerful individual that survived their nonsense once. I just hope they choose wisely again, and leave me AND Tony alone.

TonyStrawnsX ----- SP FOR LIFE