What's new

Had I truly been OSA...

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I think everyone here is OSA.

At the same time, I think noone here is OSA.

Dunno. - Never worked for OSA, so every being here can be presented to me as OSA.

Safe point for me is this: "You say I'm OSA like it's a Bad thing"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Affairs

The organization called "Office of Special Affairs" is the Church of Scientology's security/intel secret police. Aka "Dept 20". So yeah, bad thing to be a part. Also, in calling others OSA who've explained- and proved- that they are not, that's tantamount to calling the person a liar. Also a bad thing.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Claire, at one point or another we all have been accused of being OSA...including me...LOL! However, I have been spied by OSA, which surprises me because I am not hiding anything or doing anything illegal.

When I was in, I was never asked like others; to spy for OSA, once I went to a GO meeting and decided it was not for me and another time I was called to Ethics and ordered to give all of the names of the public from Mexico and other Latin countries who were illegal in the U.S.

I asked the reason why and the MAA at ASHO refused to tell me, so I refused to tell her too, and I said that it was not my hat, and I was not legally obligated by their orders, and they would have to find out by other means.

OSA people are very mean, I could never imagine you, being an OSA spy, neither Pooks, who for a while posted stuff for me on ARS...but that is another story..LOL!

Just recently I found out that I was being spied by OSA (surprise, surprise...LOL) I wonder why they spy on me... but the person publicly apologized in Marty's blog in a very nice way. Somehow he came to his senses and left the Church, I think he saw that I was having too much fun and I was not being mean to him...even though I knew it all along who he was.

The apology is on this thread:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/08/03/david-miscavige-the-cheater/

Randy Smith | August 4, 2011 at 11:16 am | Reply
(I cut the long message to the point)

"I am posting this under my own name for the first time (formerly 40 Yr Scientologist).
I announced my stance as an Independent Scientologist to OSA Int the other day when they called me, and it felt damn good.

You may have seen my name in the OSA Operatives “Trusted List” a few months ago, (listed under LA Org, as I was run from there) as I also worked undercover for them off and on from about 2001 through 2009. It just became too hard to stomach, when I found I was spying on (I attended the Freezone Convention at the Pasadena Hilton in 2009, as a pretended disaffected Church member ) obviously good, decent and competent people like Trey Lotz, Aida Thomas, and Tory Christman – to whom I intend to apologize personally one day soon.

Koolaid No More! (Psst: Its very bad for your health).

More to follow. Thanks for your attention. And keep up the good fight!

Randy Smith, former Exec Director, HGC Auditor and Senior CS Pasadena, California from 1977 through 1995. Worked under Heber & Yvonne and twinned with Ray Mithoff on the Academy Levels at CCLA in 1971 (Sea Organization) . Mission staff in Boulder Colorado from ’73-77. Grad V, OEC-FEBC, KTL, Pro TRS CS and review Auditor. Proud of the many people I have helped with Ron’s tech"

Funny thing is Claire, that you have to be pretty blind not to notice an OSA spy, they somehow are soooo obvious, they simply cannot disguise what they are doing, and they know they are being evil and that very characteristic makes them show their true face and give a false step that makes them identifyable...LOL.

Claire, you are a fine classy thetan in my book and I hope that you come to LA one day and we go play and have fun together...OSA you are not and never will be...you have too much joie de vivre my friend...

ClamSource

Patron with Honors
Any OSA accused of being OSA are just going to deny it. Denying that you're OSA is pointless and proves nothing on a board where people post anonymously. People being told they're OSA should just have thicker skins.

I secretly suspect ClamSource is OSA.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
If I had my own cult, there'd be a lot of shopping. And with Pooks and me both in the mix, it would have to pertain to having adorable fuzzy pets. Oh, and books.

Chocolate, too!!

In our cult, there'd be no head person or contributions to the cult (Maybe contributions FROM the cult for worthwhile things). Probably a bunch of happy ladies munching chocolate and romping with eccentric doggehs and kittehs and shopping.

Want to join?

Yes please Fluffy.

:yes:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any OSA accused of being OSA are just going to deny it. Denying that you're OSA is pointless and proves nothing on a board where people post anonymously. People being told they're OSA should just have thicker skins.

I secretly suspect ClamSource is OSA.

Me too

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA people are very mean,

IMO Some are blinded by the light and qualify for HCO, some are sociopathic to begin with and naturally proceed to the HCO lacking guilt or con-science to stomp on anyone standing in their path.

dianaclass8

IMO Some are blinded by the light and qualify for HCO, some are sociopathic to begin with and naturally proceed to the HCO lacking guilt or con-science to stomp on anyone standing in their path.

Yes, exactly! You have to be as you describe in order to work for OSA...but some realize the insanity of it and quit...some...love it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yes, ITYIWT and Diana,

You, GoodTwin, Pooks and I are all members. Anyone else want to join?

And unlike other cults, we don't GET money in, we spend it-- we send it outward!!

Dresses!!! Chocolate!!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
You're a member!! Now goeth forth and spend and eat lovely chocolates!!

What's your favorite kind?

I LOOOOOVE the really good gourmet milk chocolate w/ salted caramel...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kutta

My absolute favourite is dark bitter chocolate with some kind of yummy bits and pieces in it — like nuts. Or with a gooey caramel filling. Or with marzipan. Yes, yes, yes, gimme, gimme, gimme.:happydance:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'm not a fan of nuts in confections (though most people are) but I love fillings. Truffles are awesome. Coconut, cream w/ fruit flavoring, marzipan, liqueur- bring it on!!!!!!!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
So hopefully there won't be any more of this bullshit where every time I post something someone doesn't like, the Godwin's Law of criticdumb rears its stupid head.

I'm just a contributor to a forum, an ex and a critic, same as just about everyone here. Like my posts, don't like 'em, whatever, that doesn't make me seeeekrit kult police and anyone who thinks it does is in need of a reality check about life in general, not just message boards.