What's new

Hubbard's Children

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
Can anyone here give me a little more data on hubbard's children?

I've read that he had 7 kids, but I can only identify 6 of them.

This is what I have, in order of age (I think).

1) Nibs Hubbard (L. Ron Hubbard Junior?)
2) Alexis Valerie Hubbard
3) Diana Hubbard
4) Suzette Hubbard
5) Quentin Hubbard
6) Arthur Hubbard
7)?

Any data and photos would be appreciated.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron

2) Katherine May Hubbard, born on January 15, 1936
3) Alexis Valerie Hubbard
4) Diana Hubbard
5) Suzette Hubbard
6) Quentin Hubbard
7) Arthur Hubbard

Fixed

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Who knows anything about the black woman who showed up 6 months pregnant wanting to see Hubbard and his wife pitched a fit?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

I've read that he had 7 kids, but I can only identify 6 of them.

2) Alexis Valerie Hubbard
3) Diana Hubbard
4) Suzette Hubbard
5) Quentin Hubbard
6) Arthur Hubbard
7)?

Any data and photos would be appreciated.

I knew the 4 youngest children and if you do a key word search of my posts on ESMB using their nams you'll find my comments regarding them.

Face:)

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I heard that Mis-cavige was a failed attempted Miscarriage.
Summin about a coathanger being used to help get him out:omg:

Challenge

Who knows anything about the black woman who showed up 6 months pregnant wanting to see Hubbard and his wife pitched a fit?

I know something about it. What do you want to know?
Alan walter and I had a brief exchange about it on one of his threads. Pandora's Box, I think.

challenge

Challenge

I heard that Mis-cavige was a failed attempted Miscarriage.
Summin about a coathanger being used to help get him out:omg:

We were told how to do abortions with the coathanger.
The coathanger was used only to hold a Catheter ( ???spelling) rigid, so that the Catheter could be inserted into the Cervix, and thus into the Womb. The coathanger was then removed, and the Catheter held in place by stuffing the Vagina with cotton to hold the Womb open.

Very simple, really. And sad.

A trip to the Doctor was usually required AFTER the fetus was expelled, so that a Dilation and Currettment, ( D & C), could be performed to stop any bleeding, and clean out any "afterbirth".

Sound gruesome?

Thank your Goddess for Womens' Rights.

Abortions are gonna be done, regardless of whether they are legal and done by a professional, or whether they are done in alleyways and by other dangerous means.

Plese excuse my spelling errors of medical terms. IANAD.

These instructions were passed around on the "grapevine" to me in 1952/3.

challenge

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does sound gruesome..

Thanks Challenge, ive wondered about what Nibs said with Ron Sr the coat hanger and Polly this really explains it.

Wow..

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know something about it. What do you want to know?
Alan walter and I had a brief exchange about it on one of his threads. Pandora's Box, I think.

challenge

I checked , couldnt find it there anymore and its not on the E-book that Paul put together for Dart and Alan on paulsrabbit.com

uniquemand

Unbeliever
We were told how to do abortions with the coathanger.
The coathanger was used only to hold a Catheter ( ???spelling) rigid, so that the Catheter could be inserted into the Cervix, and thus into the Womb. The coathanger was then removed, and the Catheter held in place by stuffing the Vagina with cotton to hold the Womb open.

Very simple, really. And sad.

A trip to the Doctor was usually required AFTER the fetus was expelled, so that a Dilation and Currettment, ( D & C), could be performed to stop any bleeding, and clean out any "afterbirth".

Sound gruesome?

Abortions are gonna be done, regardless of whether they are legal and done by a professional, or whether they are done in alleyways and by other dangerous means.

Plese excuse my spelling errors of medical terms. IANAD.

These instructions were passed around on the "grapevine" to me in 1952/3.

challenge

This sort of thing is why we should all be up in arms, IMO, about the frontal attack the religious right is executing on Planned Parenthood or doctors who perform abortions.

Not only are back-alley abortions dangerous to the mother, but if she is forced to carry, statistics show her extremely likely to end up poverty-stricken, with her professional life stunted, likely to be ignorant and easily manipulated due to being under constant stress without a support system. IMO, it's sexual warfare conducted under the aegis of Christ. Divide and conquer, keep them poor and ignorant, barefoot and pregnant.

Veda

Sponsor
"Penicillin took out the disease level and now a girl can take a couple of beams of energy... and terminate a pregnancy. Nothing wild or forceful or upsetting. Just make sure the tube opens. It's very simple. There are muscles and so forth which contract and expand at a certain period every month. Pregnancies that were as much as three months advanced have been terminated this way... Isn't it fascinating? It's just deadly. One two three!"

L. Ron Hubbard, 1952, 'Philadelphia Doctorate Course' lecture #39

guanoloco

As-Wased

This makes a good argument for legalized prostitution, legalized drugs and gambling, too.

Everything would be cleaner, regulated and taxed. The tax revenue could be spent solely to educate and expose the dangers of these practices - which would go further to minimize their impact in society than legislation, IMHO, which (legislation) may actually bring about the opposite result than what's intended.

Once read, and I don't know if it's an urban legend or fact, that alcoholic rates rose by 300% during Prohibition and then returned to societal norms once repealed. Interesting tidbit and should be studied. You know...that old "force" bit...stuff like letting a kid sit on your lap and then restrain them from leaving and see how quick they rebel and leave.