What's new

Hubbard's Children

guanoloco

As-Wased
"Penicillin took out the disease level and now a girl can take a couple of beams of energy... and terminate a pregnancy. Nothing wild or forceful or upsetting. Just make sure the tube opens. It's very simple. There are muscles and so forth which contract and expand at a certain period every month. Pregnancies that were as much as three months advanced have been terminated this way... Isn't it fascinating? It's just deadly. One two three!"

L. Ron Hubbard, 1952, 'Philadelphia Doctorate Course' lecture #39

Good one, Veda! I wonder if they're practicing this "tech" in the SO nowadays...I personally know for a fact that there's covert and possibly overt coercive pressure to abort.

The most ethical group on the planet for the greatest good and all that.

Veda

Sponsor
"The GE [Genetic Entity] is a family man. The GE is lost without the family. It's very strange but Homo Sap is a family unit. The GE is built on that basis...

"And your thetan, by the way, can much more easily go into a group. Families are not good groups."

From 10 December 1952, 'Flows, Patterns, and Intention', PDC lecture series.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This makes a good argument for legalized prostitution, legalized drugs and gambling, too.

Everything would be cleaner, regulated and taxed. The tax revenue could be spent solely to educate and expose the dangers of these practices - which would go further to minimize their impact in society than legislation, IMHO, which (legislation) may actually bring about the opposite result than what's intended.

Once read, and I don't know if it's an urban legend or fact, that alcoholic rates rose by 300% during Prohibition and then returned to societal norms once repealed. Interesting tidbit and should be studied. You know...that old "force" bit...stuff like letting a kid sit on your lap and then restrain them from leaving and see how quick they rebel and leave.

I totally agree with this, anything cloaked or prohibited multiplies the problem.

I was reading J A Winters A doctors report on Dianetics, about censorship by authorities and how that acts like Hypnosis, Winter commented on this referring to Hubbard enforcing his rightness & demonizing peoples wrongness since 1950.

guanoloco

As-Wased
"The GE [Genetic Entity] is a family man. The GE is lost without the family. It's very strange but Homo Sap is a family unit. The GE is built on that basis...

"And your thetan, by the way, can much more easily go into a group. Families are not good groups."

From 10 December 1952, 'Flows, Patterns, and Intention', PDC lecture series.

Heads up, Jachss99, this is some of that stuff along the lines of where we were talking about SO recruitment and thetans to families, etc. You know...thetans aren't related and the family is all GE/MEST stuff.

I'm certain this logic plays a huge part in SO staff getting abortions and stuff for the greatest good, etc.

Personally, the abortions wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the hypocritical moralistic superiority of all the Dianetics diatribes against the AA and "blocks on the 2nd Dynamic" and such. Talk about the infamous Hubbard Law of Commotion!

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
I checked , couldnt find it there anymore and its not on the E-book that Paul put together for Dart and Alan on paulsrabbit.com

Ok. I'll dredge it up, if I can.

Peeps didn't comment on it at the time. I thought that I was intruding on an important thread of Alan and Dart's, so I quit posting.

I don't wish to be perceived as a "gossip monger", and what I know of this, other than PC folder stuff, is hearsay .

The Lady ( and she was a lovely Lady) is now deceased, so I guess that posting her name again will not upset her.

The Lady was Eunice Ford. Ron knocked her up and insisted that she have an abortion. She did.

She remained a loyal follower of scn until she died.
I knew her as Chaplain, ASHO-F.
They had her "isolated" for a long time on the 1st floor at ASHO. None of her fellow Staff members would speak to her. Karen *Scheer*was her roommate.
Some of us old timers found out about it, and Dave Carlson took her a crate of carrots every day, and I did 3 Minister cycles with her, for which I was 'commended'. Millie Filisky also visited Eunice, and Eunice eventually was seen around the corridors of the Org again.

End of story.

Challenge

TG1

Angelic Poster
Gee, Challenge.

I'm glad you were never my chaplain. Even after I'm dead I'll be glad you were never my chaplain.

Just saying.

TG1

guanoloco

As-Wased

Peeps didn't comment on it at the time. I thought that I was intruding on an important thread of Alan and Dart's, so I quit posting.

I don't wish to be perceived as a "gossip monger", and what I know of this, other than PC folder stuff, is hearsay .

The Lady ( and she was a lovely Lady) is now deceased, so I guess that posting her name again will not upset her.

The Lady was Eunice Ford. Ron knocked her up and insisted that she have an abortion. She did.

They had her "isolated" for a long time on the 1st floor at ASHO. None of her fellow Staff members would speak to her. Karen *Scheer*was her roommate.
Some of us old timers found out about it, and Dave Carlson took her a crate of carrots every day, and I did 3 Minister cycles with her, for which I was 'commended'. Millie Filisky also visited Eunice, and Eunice eventually was seen around the corridors of the Org again.

End of story.

Challenge

Challenge - Thanks for this information...what year was this?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

End of story.

Challenge

Definitely not gossip at all challenge, its important history, I recall Dart or Alan mentioned it on the pandora's box thread,I may have misunderstood but, they said that Rons Auditor Mary Sue was in a rage as the pregnant black woman stood outside the Chapel St Hill UK in 61, 62?

Was Eunice from Sth Africa?

Millie Filisky any relation to Betty Filisky?

Do you know of any other of Rons affairs, children? Dart or Alan had said also there were many, but no specifics apart from physical features.

"None of her fellow Staff members would speak to her."

I cant imagine how she felt, i cant believe she remained a Scn.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Heads up, Jachss99, this is some of that stuff along the lines of where we were talking about SO recruitment and thetans to families, etc. You know...thetans aren't related and the family is all GE/MEST stuff.

I'm certain this logic plays a huge part in SO staff getting abortions and stuff for the greatest good, etc.

Personally, the abortions wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the hypocritical moralistic superiority of all the Dianetics diatribes against the AA and "blocks on the 2nd Dynamic" and such. Talk about the infamous Hubbard Law of Commotion!

Thanks guanoloco.

Yeah Hubbard really turned up his moral purity writing Dianetics.

It all starts to fall into place, 1950 practices, 2011 practices, and the Hip Hip Hoorays still sound out at graduation. Ideal scene .

Rons request for the Atom bomb is looking more likely day by day.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

End of story.

Challenge

Oh, for goodness sake, woman! Sit down and write your story - all of it.

Please. ; )

FoTi

Crusader

End of story.

Challenge

Can I ask how you knew that Ron knocked up Eunice Ford?

Was Eunice actually six months pregnant?

And when did this happen?

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this one.

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can I ask how you knew that Ron knocked up Eunice Ford?

Was Eunice actually six months pregnant?

And when did this happen?

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this one.

FoTi, did you know Eunice Ford?

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Is this a picture of Eunice Ford?

Eunice%20Ford%20and%20Ira%20and%20Candy%20Chaleff%20Saint%20Hill.jpg

Challenge

Challenge - Thanks for this information...what year was this?

It was 1961 or 1962.
I heard about it on the "grapevine" around 1964.
Alan corroborated it on a thread on this Board.
Dart probably knows more about it.

Challenge

Challenge

Definitely not gossip at all challenge, its important history, I recall Dart or Alan mentioned it on the pandora's box thread,I may have misunderstood but, they said that Rons Auditor Mary Sue was in a rage as the pregnant black woman stood outside the Chapel St Hill UK in 61, 62?

Was Eunice from Sth Africa?

Millie Filisky any relation to Betty Filisky?

Do you know of any other of Rons affairs, children? Dart or Alan had said also there were many, but no specifics apart from physical features.

I cant imagine how she felt, i cant believe she remained a Scn.

I don't know where Eunice was from. S. Africa is a good guess, tho.

'61 or '62 sounds right. I heard it around 1964, but thought it just "natter" at the time.

Alan corroborated the story here on one of his threads. Dart, too, IIRC.

Betty Filisky's husband, John, divorced Betty in the mid-late 60s and married Millie ( Hebert, ex-wife of Lloyd Hebert).

Betty was living with Bob Lypko. I dunno whatever happened to Bob, I last heard of him at CCLA, years ago.
Betty, the 1st NOTS completion died soon after her "success tour".

Millie and John are alive and well and retired and well out of cos.
John's 2 kids disconnected from him. Rick, the son, passed away recently.
John didn't know about it, doesn't know the cause, doesn't know details of the burial, if there was one.
Millie's kids are all well, love both Millie and John, and they all ( 5) left cos in the '80s.

I don't know who all Ron boffed.
I thought that he had no respect for women, but used them for his own pleasure.
Ron, like all the Mission Holders who followed him, liked the ladies.

Challenge