What's new

THE ONLY...

Gadfly

Crusader
Scientology is the ONLY way out of the "trap" as ONLY WE possess a workable mental/spiritual technology.

And ONLY a completely evil SP would try to stop us from achieving our glorious mission to free this sector.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only good cat's a dead cat.

No, wait a minute, that's what my mom says.

The only reason for natter is a missed-withold.

That isn't a direct quote. I threw out all my LRH-stuff, otherwise I would have plenty to contribute here.

Hi, scifibandit!

Thanks for the contribution!

Welcome to the club! :welcome2:

If only Hubbard had not been such a moron . . . . :confused2:

(different definition of "only")

If only I hadn't been such a moron I wouldn't have acepted what Hubbard was saying.

so I guess,,,"The only reason a person becomes a Scientologist and stays a Scientologist is because he or she is a moron."

A little too harsh, but you get the picture.

The Anabaptist Jacques

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
If only I hadn't been such a moron I wouldn't have acepted what Hubbard was saying.

so I guess,,,"The only reason a person becomes a Scientologist and stays a Scientologist is because he or she is a moron."

The Anabaptist Jacques

Yeah, it's kinda harsh. But I agree.

I should have spent my time doing better things. - Oh, well. Time doesn't come back. I can't rebuild my past. No matter how much I wish.

The Anabaptist Jacques

But it's true ,everyone around me could see it was a cult, but I was still stupid enough to think Scientology could actually produce Clears and OTs. Yep I was a total moron that got taken hook line and sink by Hubbard's con game.

Yeah, it's kinda harsh. But I agree.

I should have spent my time doing better things. - Oh, well. Time doesn't come back. I can't rebuild my past. No matter how much I wish.

But it's true ,everyone around me could see it was a cult, but I was still stupid enough to think Scientology could actually produce Clears and OTs. Yep I was a total moron that got taken hook line and sink by Hubbard's con game.

And our self-realization (our own self-realization, not Hubbard's tech) is how we got better.

So in the long run, we lived and learned.

The Anabaptist Jacques

And our self-realization (our own self-realization, not Hubbard's tech) is how we got better.

So in the long run, we lived and learned.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Sure Scientology allowed me to see that all religion is bullshit and it taught me how to be more perceptive of con-men ... but I'd still rather have never even heard of Scientology and still be believing in an imaginary man in the clouds if I had the choice.

Sure Scientology allowed me to see that all religion is bullshit and it taught me how to be more perceptive of con-men ... but I'd still rather have never even heard of Scientology and still be believing in an imaginary man in the clouds if I had the choice.

The imaginary man in the clouds was better than the imaginary man on the yatch.

But "better to be a Socrates dissastisfied, than a fool satisfied." J.S. Mill

The Anabaptist Jacques

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have learned how things are (and I'm inside/around them).

It's much better that thinking about things were, how they had to be, how they would be if..., how they would have been if...

You know what I mean.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Philadelphia Doctorate Course 59 HOURS OF LECTURES

Different spin on THE ONLY

THE EVERY

1144 INSTANCES OF EVERY 1 EVERY ,EVERY 3 MINUTES .

EVERYTHING 480

EVERYBODY 207

EVERYTIME 140

EVERY 270

EVERYONE 17

EVERY'S MENTIONED

EVERYBODY KNOWS

EVERY SECRET CULT

EVERY THOUGHT

EVERY SENSATION

EVERYONE OF NEWTONS LAWS

EVERY POSTULATE

EVERY PLACE

EVERY THETA TRAP

EVERY MOCK UP

EVERY GOAL

EVERY ACTION

EVERY INSTANT

EVERY ENGRAM

EVERY COUNTRY

EVERY THETAN

EVERY SAINT

EVERY INABILITY

EVERY CASE

EVERY AUDITOR

EVERY LAW

EVERY IMPULSE

EVERY KIND OF LOVE

EVERY CRIMINAL

EVERY ROMAN TRIUMPH

EVERY TRIUMPH

1. Ron speaks >>>ONLY<<< in very broad generalities. ”They say…” ”Everybody thinks…” ”Everyone knows…” and such expressions are in continual use, it normally turns out to be Ron and the anti-social Ron has manufactured what he pretends is the whole opinion of the whole society.

This is natural to Ron since to him all society is a large hostile generality, against him in particular.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
1. Ron speaks >>>ONLY<<< in very broad generalities. ”They say…” ”Everybody thinks…” ”Everyone knows…” and such expressions are in continual use, it normally turns out to be Ron and the anti-social Ron has manufactured what he pretends is the whole opinion of the whole society.

This is natural to Ron since to him all society is a large hostile generality, against him in particular.

Yes!

I noticed that last year for the first time - that he, Hisself, speaks in very broad generalities, invalidates every prominent scientist, philosopher or religious figure.

He just couldn't help but dead agent, invalidate or make fun of someone who brought something valuable to mankind.

As a rule, he spoke of them in defamatory terms.

This year, when I was reading Abraham Maslow's works I realized how different his style of writing from that of Hubbard.
Maslow always referred to other prominent figures as to those he learned from. (Lao Tzu, Buddha, ...)

While Hubbard referred to them like he outsmarted them, and they were nothing compared to him and his Scientology.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
The only reason a person blows is because he has overts. That's one

The only reason a person blows is because he has MU's. That's two.

The only reason a person blows is because he has out -int. That's three.

The only reason a person blows is because he found out. That's it.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only reason a person blows is because he has overts. That's one

The only reason a person blows is because he has MU's. That's two.

The only reason a person blows is because he has out -int. That's three.

The only reason a person blows is because he found out. That's it.

First three are mutually exclusive. Thus, cognitive dissonanse is inevitable.

I tried to tell one Scientologist how come there are three "THE ONLYs" for the same thing.

She said that "You don't understand! If you are in the courseroom, it's one thing. If you are in ethics, it's another. And if you are on auditing lines, it's the third one". :duh::duh::duh: