What's new

Church of Scientology sends AIDS patient to chiropractor for treatment.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
FREEWINDS Horror Story #4 Suicide cover up of JORGE, everyone's Mexican Amigo

Freewinds Horror Story #4 Suicide cover up

Jorge Arroyo in memoriam – my first Mexican Amigo

I was saddened upon being informed that the fellow who reportedly hung himself to death on the Freewinds was Jorge Arroyo (ref: Ship of fools post by Mike Rinder). I knew Jorge. I trained and audited on the Freewinds for eighteen months after my blow in November 1993. The general crew were in various forms of mystery about my status as I was on full time sec checking, auditing and training and doing seaman checksheets. Jorge was several years younger than I. He was a tall, thin Mexican fellow with a thick black head of hair and full eye brows. He worked in the engine room.

I couldn’t help but remember Jorge well because he was one of my few real friends during my glorified “rehabilitation project”. I trained in the staff course room. Many staff were afraid to approach me and especially afraid to do meter drills with me. Jorge was different. Even with his broken English he came right up and volunteered to go on the meter with me. He became my most regular emeter drills twin because he had no back off, he had a very high level of ARC generally, and his needle was clean as the driven snow. I knew it was the same guy when the person who reported the suicide said that Jorge became the favorite of every metering student over the next decade because of his beautiful, responsive needle.

Jorge had game. Basketball is my sport and during CSP he and his brother Jesus would come out and play with me and Ludwig Alpers (Port Captain). I know hoops, and Jorge was a real baller.

Jorge liked me not because I was some former hot shot with status. He liked me because he liked people, and while respectful at how conscientious I was about my training, he was at ease and casual and genuinely friendly with me.

He wanted nothing more than to become an auditor. He followed my training. When I started auditing people up the Bridge, he had a gleam in his eye when he asked what was it like actually auditing a pc.

Jorge apparently had a crush on the RTC Rep at the Ship, Lurie Belotti. Please don’t hold that against him, you know how that ”opposites attract” sometimes works out. Because of the impossibility of a mere snipe making advances to the lofty RTC, he had to hold it within him. He became distraught. His auditor C/S’d him for a PAB 6 handling. When Belotti found out, she nixed that and pursuant to her trained in DM Reverse Scientology policy, had him sent to Ethics to be handled rough and tough – punishment for what went on his mind.

The EP of RTC’s handling of this gentle soul, was that Jorge took a sheet and hung himself to death at the Freewinds. No more than five people on the Ship know that. They have been briefed that Jorge had a heart attack.

A Coroner’s inquest was called. A woman Steward was briefed to tell the Coroner that Jorge had an obsession with her and that is what lead to his suicide. Belotti’s name and RTC were kept completely out of the record. All documents – and there were plenty – that mentioned the truth of the matter were destroyed at RTC’s direction.

To add injury to death and cover-up, Jorge’s brother, the irrepressible Jesus, was “gotten rid of” to wipe out all memory or possible reminder of Jorge. Jesus was routed out – at RTC’s direction -from the Sea Org.

Jorge, in my view, died of the Sad Effect, as covered by LRH in HCOB 14 March 1963:

“We could call this Tearaculi Apathia Magnus and everyone would be in great awe of it. But I see no reason to follow the Latinated nonsense of yesterday’s failed sciences. Call it something simple and the auditor will feel he can do something about it and even the pc will cheer up a bit. So it’s ‘the sad effect.’”

This is a state of great sadness, apathy, misery and desire for suicide or death.”

Nothing dishonorable about that. The magnitude of the ARC break is commensurate to the original ARC. And Jorge had an abundance of it. Peace to his auditor who C/S’d him to be handled in such wise.

At this moment, I deeply regret never having done anything to help Jorge get onto the TTC. I owe Jorge.

So, Jesus, my brother, reach out; I’m gonna make it up to you. Anything you need, you got. If you are afraid to reach directly then get hold of my man Roberto Sanchez, http://winsmexico.wordpress.com/. He is a real Scientologist. He can be trusted.

Jorge, we’re here for you.

Until then, fly in peace, brother.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...mexican-amigo/

That is not realistic unless Bill & his family have hundreds of thousands of dollars to fork out in advance legal fees & court costs. They are not going to find an attorney willing to take on the cult on contingency. Plus, a lawsuit would allow the cult, in discovery, to access every medical record there is on Bill and use it however they saw fit.

Smurfie, I appreciate your viewpoints on this...however, I think a good medical malpractice attorney might be very willing to take on this case, as might other specialties. Meanwhile, this entire story needs to be reported to the authorities, as well as broadcast (in written or video form) for the public benefit of warning others, and letting the truth be told.

There may also be others with ample funds who would be willing to help bankroll a lawsuit, in the name of justice...but you know me, I'm an optimist! :thumbsup:

And I do believe in FIGHTING evil and injustice, wherever possible, as I know others here do as well.

Perhaps a class action lawsuit including all the families and those who were victims of medical neglect, malpractice by Scientologist doctors, forced drugging, medical information withheld or lied about, etc? Just a thought.

Last edited:

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
as covered by LRH in HCOB 14 March 1963:

“We could call this Tearaculi Apathia Magnus and everyone would be in great awe of it. But I see no reason to follow the Latinated nonsense of yesterday’s failed sciences. Call it something simple and the auditor will feel he can do something about it and even the pc will cheer up a bit. So it’s ‘the sad effect.’”

Bwahahahahaha

He is a real Scientologist. He can be trusted.
Once again Bwahahahahaha, scientologist can not be trusted. Remember that bit about lie to and destroy, sure you do, its another great lrh quote.

So sad, offering help to someone who may realy need it by sending them back into the madness.

Div6

Crusader
Once again, Scientologists choose the correct target that opens the door to a full, complete handling.........er, wait. :omg:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bwahahahahaha

Once again Bwahahahahaha, scientologist can not be trusted. Remember that bit about lie to and destroy, sure you do, its another great lrh quote.

So sad, offering help to someone who may realy need it by sending them back into the madness.

You know Shanic,
This is completely untrue.
These quotes were never made by me.
Send the link and evidence that I posted this ~~ there is none.
I challenge you to provide the evidence.
There is no need to lie on ESMB.
The "Church" has so much to report on that inventing lies on a poster is so unnecessary.

AnonKat

Crusader
Bwahahahahaha

Out to destroy Karen ?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
FREEWINDS ~~ Back on TOPIC

The Freewinds is a vessel that goes from Port to Port which was originally a Tax haven for the "IAS"

The International Association of Scientologists. Not on US soil therefore tax free.

Of note is that the Building on Fountain Avenue that used to be the CMO Building and then BRIDGE Publications, is now the IAS building, all of it. Designated for vampire extortion of the Scientology Public.

Extreme "regging" (extorting of $$$$ from parishioners) to DONATE to the IAS
is the current culture.

The Freewinds over time served a dual purpose.
It became a PUNISHMENT location out of the Jurisdiction of US Law Enforcement.

Mark Headley (Blown for Good) who reported on the Internet and in his book the enforced cleaning of FECES ponds at Gold base.

(They stopped it after wide reporting)

But BILGES CLEANING on FREEWINDS was a substitute sadistic punishment.
For readers that don’t know what this entails ~~
The Bilges, at the lowest point of the ship contains but marine slime, dissolving crud, grease, oil build up, mold, bacteria and even urine can collect in the BILGES. It has an extremely foul smell, and when the wind shifts when you are on a ship, a FOUL ODOR comes up from the BILGES.

Bilges cleaning is normally done by machines not humans.

Sea Org members, especially top execs have had to work 12 -14 hours a day "cleaning the bilges" as punishment.

I know that ESMB reported previously extensively on Asbestos on Freewinds as well, as well as the retro-fitting getting rid of the Asbestos.

It seems that ships registered in PANAMA get away with a lot.....

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
You know Shanic,
The "Church" has so much to report on that inventing lies on a poster is so unnecessary.

I think he just piecemealed your post. Which I think was a copypaste from somewhere else? So while you may never have written what he quoted, you did post it.

I didn't read shanics post as a comment to you but a comment on the content. Could be wrong.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think he just piecemealed your post. Which I think was a copypaste from somewhere else? So while you may never have written what he quoted, you did post it.

I didn't read shanics post as a comment to you but a comment on the content. Could be wrong.

URRRrrrrrrrrgh
I do not want to derail this thread on FREEWINDS Abuse and Atrocities.

However, I posted none of what he quoted from Karen #1 ANYWHERE at ANY time. The "LRH" quote is fabrication, not LRH.
Not my words.
Not Piecemeal.
Purely invented out of whole cloth.

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

Now Back to Freewinds abuses.......

AnonKat

Crusader
We know, he just tries to anger you, trying some trolling/enturb

URRRrrrrrrrrgh

However, I posted none of what he quoted from Karen #1 ANYWHERE at ANY time. The "LRH" quote is fabrication, not LRH.
Not my words.
Not Piecemeal.

Now Back to Freewinds abuses.......

AnonKat

Crusader
"Dr Denk told me I needed to go to the AIDS clinic in LA. However, the Freewinds sent me instead to a chiropractor in Sacramento who was not even a licensed medical doctor. The is the equivalent of being sentenced to death. This chiropractor advised me not to take the standard medical treatment as it was “worse than HIV."

lol, sounds like the 'Elfman theory"

"AIDS is a state of mind, and not a disease." Jenna Elfman

Did (The Church of) Scientology get to Mbeki too ?

'Mbeki kreeg in 2000 felle kritiek doordat hij contacten onderhield met wetenschappers die beweerden dat de ziekte aids niet door het hiv-virus wordt veroorzaakt. Mbeki stelde dat bestrijding van armoede meer zou helpen bij het gevecht tegen hiv/aids dan medicijnen."

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thabo_Mbeki

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
You know Shanic,

Not my words.
Not Piecemeal.

I am rather shocked that you would suggest that I would lie about what you have posted when it is only 3 posts above that I have quoted from.

Karen not to derail but to explain, the quotes I used in post 24 were taken from your post 21.

I am a wee bit confused, now you are saying ”Jorge, in my view, died of the Sad Effect, as covered by LRH in HCOB 14 March 1963” is a fabrication? Or that that you actually never posted any of the content in post 21?

Out to destroy Karen ?
WHAT, take your head out of your ass, where have I ever posted a derogatory comment about Karen please provide a link to where I have.

Last edited:

shanic89

Patron Meritorious

I am glad someone, or SomeGuy in this case, saw where I was coming from, thankyou.

Good twin

Floater
Some of us believe that "Freewinds abuses" are Scientology abuses.

Scientologists are experts at splitting hairs and pointing out that similarities are differences. Freewinds abuses are Scientology abuses are abuses that evolved from "Standard Tech" "Standard Admin" and "Standard Ethics". The founder was no saint and his genius was criminal not philosophical or humanitarian.

This is all my opinion of course and based on my own 35 year history in the cult and doing my own independent research since blowing three years ago. It is an opinion that is shared by at least a few other members of ESMB.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am rather shocked that you would suggest that I would lie about what you have posted when it is only 3 posts above that I have quoted from.

Karen not to derail but to explain, the quotes I used in post 24 were taken from your post 21.

I am a wee bit confused, now you are saying ”Jorge, in my view, died of the Sad Effect, as covered by LRH in HCOB 14 March 1963” is a fabrication? Or that that you actually never posted any of the content in post 21?

####

SHANIC

POST THE HYPERLINK.
POST THE LINK WHERE "KAREN#1" POSTED SUCH.
SHOW THE EVIDENCE BY LINK.
POST #21 was a copy of Jorge's suicide as written by Marty not by me.
I was revealing the story of a hidden suicide that FREEWINDS covered up by posting the story Marty had earlier posted.

I think it is an important story hence I reposted it.
This is the pattern within the "Church".

+++++Cover up of Child Molestation (multiple times)
+++++Cover up of those who who have mental breakdowns during after Counselling
+++++Cover up of numerous crimes committed with Sea Org Bases such as assault and battery ~~ 100s of them unreported that occurred at Gold Base
+++++Cover up of sadistic abuse of SLEEP DEPRIVATION where people actually fall asleep standing up
++++Untreated medical conditions within the Sea Org leading to far more serious medical conditions.

It is simply not right that ABUSE can occur under "religious cloaking." and so called "Ministerial exemption."