What's new

Ole Boskov

marjan

Patron with Honors
Today, I found out that a very, very dear friend, Ole Boskov died of liver cancer at age 48. I have to say that I am pretty much devistated. Ole was one of the very finest people that I ever met in all my years and travels with Scientology. He was a loving, gentle, kind soul with a HUGE heart. While many people talked about Hubbard's "Code of Honor" Ole LIVED it. He was a truly great artist and man.

About two months ago, we had a long talk about my book. Ole wanted to read it, so I sent him the english manuscript. However, shortly thereafter, he slipped into a coma and never regained consciousness. In our last conversation, he was still defending Scientology.

Ole was a "New OT8", had done the SHSBC, KTL etc, etc, etc and was training to be the Senior C/S of Copenhagen.

Before his "Scientology Career" Ole had had a number one hit throughout Scandanavia doing a Danish Rap version of "You Can't Touch This". On top of that, he was a wonderful composer/lyricist and an amazing pianist.

In that last conversation, he told me that his marriage of over 20 years was over and that he had left his wife and 10-year-old son to concentrate on getting well. Basically, he added, his career was finished, he was financially ruined, and that he had been "successfully" operated on 2 times in the last year for liver cancer. After all that -- in the very next breath, he then told me "Yeah, LRH's tech is amazing. If it wasn't for that, I would have been long gone..."

I was screaming inside my head, and thinking to myself "Ole, you are a "New OT8", You've done the KTL, SHSBC, the L's and all these others courses, and auditing. You've invested hundreds of thousands of dollars. Look at your life!!! You are 48 years old. You have had liver cancer 2 times in one year. Your 20 year marriage is over. Your career is finished. You're financially ruined. You're DYING, man. Is this being "AT CAUSE" over the physical universe. What the fuck is OT about your life????"

But in that moment, I could only say "Ole, there is much to say to that last comment, but NOW is not the time for that discussion. The only thing you need to do is get healthy."

My heart goes out to his wife, son and the rest of his family.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
did he die from cancer<edit>?

Last edited by a moderator:

koki

I was just wondering did you post about Ole,or just to mention your book-AGAIN!
I think lots of people here,wrote you what they think of it....
perhaps you could write just about him-with no mention of book.....
you did not give me answer...?

marjan

Patron with Honors

Go fuck yourself, Koki

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious

The book is not the issue here, and nobody is forced to read it anyway.

marjan

Patron with Honors
ok if you say so.
just don't send your book to anyone,please.
:coolwink:

I only pray that one day when YOU lose a dear friend -- some inconsiderate, ignorant fool like you, does to you what you are doing right now. You deserve it.

koki

during a 6 years of war in my country,I have lost many of my friends,and of course I am sorry for anyone who dies,especially if he is 48,but I just don't get it again why you put your book in that story-if you take out that paragraph ,it is great post-but there it is...
Dont put blame ON ME for your mistake....
have a nice day.:thumbsup:

marjan

Patron with Honors
during a 6 years of war in my country,I have lost many of my friends,and of course I am sorry for anyone who dies,especially if he is 48,but I just don't get it again why you put your book in that story-if you take out that paragraph ,it is great post-but there it is...
Dont put blame ON ME for your mistake....
have a nice day.:thumbsup:
You are an ignorant, insensitive asshole. Unlike your disgusting self, Ole was a genuine person. Although I had left the church, we remained friends. Koki you need to apologize for your insipid and sorry attempt at being funny at the expense of a dead man who was worth 10,000,000 times more than you can ever dream of being. Go try and get your ESMB "Brownie Points" somewhere else.

Last edited:

koki

because I am stupid,can you please explain to me s l o w l y,
1. why did you mention your book?
2. why you, so above me, use that kind of language?
3. where your parents like that,or is it just you?
but please slowly,cause I am idiot....

marjan

Patron with Honors
because I am stupid,can you please explain to me s l o w l y,
1. why did you mention your book?
2. why you, so above me, use that kind of language?
3. where your parents like that,or is it just you?
but please slowly,cause I am idiot....

Fuck off Koki