What's new

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ed Bryan and Jim Lynch came to see me today at my home. They are David Miscavige Emissaries in the OSA goofball campaign called Squirrel Busters.

EdBryanMug.jpg

Ed Bryan, 71 years old, was recently arrested in Miami for theft in order to get an ID to enter a trade convention to harrass people. He was back in Los Angeles today trying to harass me again.

Growing fearful when they were informed LAPD had been called (once again!), they fled the scene. In doing so, the Squirrel Busters left a folio on their car hood as you can see in the photo below.

I hope sensitive data did not fly out of the folio onto my street for me to read! :eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

SquirrelBustersLeaveNotebookonHood.jpg

Their vehicle was the same silver Dodge Charger seen when Lynch and Bryan were harassing Ivan Garcia. CA license plate 6NPX291. A rental car from Enterprise.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is quite something that days after an ARREST, the David Miscavige operative will STILL continue harrassment and will show up unwanted and unannounced. How very hypocritical of the "CHURCH" to complain about FLASH raids.

This is now their technique.......

The arrest report on Ed Bryan:

COMPLAINT/ARREST AFFIDAVIT

POLICE CASE NO: 2011-00086197
AGENCY CODE: 02
FRAUD RELATED ARREST: Y

DEFENDANTS NAME (LAST FIRST MIDDLE): BRYAN, EDWARD

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY): [redacted]
Race: W
Sex: M
Ethnicity: ANGLO
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 165
Hair Color: GRY
Hair Length: SHT
Hair Style: WAV
Eyes: BRO
Glasses: NO
Facial Hair: CLN
TEETH: NOR

Place of Birth: SYLMAR, CALIFORNIA

LOCAL ADDRESS (Street Apt Number) (City) (Steel (Zip):
14952 LA MESA ST SYLMAR, CA 91342-

CITIZENSHIP: Uzbekistan

ARREST DATE (MM/DD/YYYY): 08/12/2011
ARREST TIME (HHMM): 4:28
ARREST LOCATION (include name of business):
1901 CONVENTION CENTER DR CITY OF MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139

Charges: THEFT/UNDER
Charge as: FS
Counts: 1
FL STATUTE NUMBER: 812.014

The undersigned certifies and swears that he/she has just and reasonable grounds to believe and does believe that the above named Defendant committed the following violation of law
On the 12 day of AUGUST 2011 at 14:08 (HHMM) at 1901 CONVENTION CENTER DR HALL-D MIAMI BEACH FL

I WAS DISPATCHED TO HALL-D OF THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER REFERENCE A THEFT. UPON ARRIVAL I WAS ADVISED BY CONVENTION CENTER SECURITY THAT THE DEF (BRYAN) HAS BEEN WARNED OF TRESPASSING A NUMBER OF TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS. TODAY THE DEF WENT INTO A TRASH CAN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING AND OBTAINED USED CREDENTIALS, ALLOWING HIM TO GAIN ENTRY INTO THE EVENT WITHOUT PAYING. DEF WAS DETAINED BY SECURITY UNTIL POLICE ARRIVAL.
WHEN I MADE CONTACT WITH DEF HE ADVISED ME THAT HE DID IN FACT TAKE A USED CREDENTIAL PASS OUT OF THE TRASH SO THAT HE COULD ENTER THE EVENT TO HARASS AN UNKNOWN PERSON WHO HAS BEEN SPREADING UNTRUTHS ABOUT HIS CHURCH. DEF KNOWINGLY ENTERED THE FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EXPO AT THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER WITHOUT PAYING THE $79
ENTRY FEE. IN DOING SO HE KNOWINGLY DEFRAUDED THE VICTIM. DEF ARRESTED AND TRANSPORTED TO MBPD/DCJ WITHOUT INCIDENT.

OFFICERS / COMPLAINANTS SIGNATURE NAME (Printed): Fleischhauer, Thomas
COURT ID NUMBER/LOC CODE: 970 ( 02 )
AGENCY NAME: MIAMI BEACH
Deputy of the Court or Notary Public: Dohler, Andrew 533

Here is ED dancing on a canal boat outside Marty Rathbun's home
EdBryanBoat.jpg

Here is Ed Bryan ~~ Loyal as ever and employable for Church FAIR GAME
ed_bryan.jpg

T

TheSneakster

Wow, Ed looks kind of like the Boris Karloff Mummy in that first photo!!

RandomCat

Patron with Honors
The arrest report on Ed Bryan:

...Place of Birth: SYLMAR, CALIFORNIA

LOCAL ADDRESS (Street Apt Number) (City) (Steel (Zip):
14952 LA MESA ST SYLMAR, CA 91342-

CITIZENSHIP: Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan?

Maybe he'll get deported. :wink2:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Uzbekistan? Maybe he'll get deported. :wink2:

Nope. This was addressed in another thread. When police use computers to complete reports, they use pull-downs in some categories. Obviously, when they pulled-down the country to pop in the U.S., they went one line too far in the pull-down.

FYI - you can keep tabs on Ed Bryan's arrest in Miami....http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx (Case B-11-036121).

After I posted several of his Facebook photos on WWP, and he called me & threatened to sue me for doing so, he removed them from his page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Easy.Eddie.B

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Squirrel Busters

When police use computers to complete reports, they use pull-downs in some categories. Obviously, when they pulled-down the country to pop in the U.S., they went one line too far in the pull-down.

Good thing the police did not select "Kazakhstan" and mixed him up with Borat.
:police:

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wonder what the main stream media would make of all of this.

They could be interested in at least looking into a group that names themselves 'Squirrel Busters'. :roflmao:

Especially when the 'Squirrel Busters' main goal seems to be denying the individuals right to practice his / her own religion of choice,whatever that may be.

Just thinking out loud....:whistling:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I suppose its a sign of progress in that its now adays some cheesy "reporter" and his camera crew when, in the old days, it was a police-enforced search of your home.

Two totally different issues. Dennis Erlich's home was raided, per a writ of seizure from a judge, because he was posting copyrighted materials from his home computer. The Glendale cop was there to insure that no aggression took place during the service of that writ.

"Armed with a civil writ of seizure issued by a Federal Court judge, a group of Scientologists, their attorney, private security officers and a Glendale police officer entered the home of Glendale resident Dennis Erlich, 48, at 7:30 a.m. The group, which included a computer expert from the Church of Scientology, proceeded to copy and delete thousands of pages worth of material from Erlich's home computer and seize 365 computer floppy disks and dozens of Scientology books."

http://www.thecia.net/~rnewman/scientology/media/glendale-2.14.95

The big difference here is that Karen has broken no laws & there is no assumption of that. She has become the target of the cult's aggression for (lawfully) speaking out on the cult and it's abuses.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . The big difference here is that Karen has broken no laws & there is no assumption of that. She has become the target of the cult's aggression for (lawfully) speaking out on the cult and it's abuses.

While I do see some similarities, I didn't quite grasp all that background. Thanks.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
SMURF said

The big difference here is that Karen has broken no laws & there is no assumption of that. She has become the target of the cult's aggression for (lawfully) speaking out on the cult and it's abuses.

Yes Smurf. I have done a considerable amount of interviews on Camera for various media in recent months. We will see what makes the final cut.
Mark Bunker spent a day with me and released a teaser, so of course I am a target for FAIR GAME.

Each tactic against me greatly motivates me to expose more and more and escalate my part in stopping the ABUSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDfEJBaOts

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Karen,

I really would wish that they leave you alone as you deserve to live a quiet life.

Suggestion only:

Can't you get a restrain order for any crew member of the so called ''squirrel buster production'' to stop harassing you ???

Also it would be good to have a camera installed and filming in front of your house.
Not expensive though!

Wishing you to get a quiet life soon, even though you speak loud, as you live in a country that should protect your right to speak and right to live at peace.

:flowers:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL J. Swift LOL

Here are two better photo of the folio on the hood of the Enterprise rental car the Squirrel Busters were driving:

SquirrelBustersLeaveNotebookonHood2.jpg

SquirrelBustersLeaveNotebookonHood3.jpg

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know [STRIKE]my [/STRIKE]Scientology theory. Mistakes like that only happen if you're PTS.

Get out from under Miscavige, Ed.