What's new

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

Veda

Sponsor
I suppose its a sign of progress in that its now adays some cheesy "reporter" and his camera crew when, in the old days, it was a police-enforced search of your home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauM5JhFYXY

Old days? Only a short while ago, Emma of ESMB's home was raided and her computers confiscated.

Scientology's arsenal of dirty tricks is still around, just as Hubbard laid out in his instructions. It seems like the "old days" since, when dealing with their Independent Scientology cousins, one particular avenue of attack is being emphasized by the CofS, with the other (more unpleasant) avenues (or channels) being neglected.

That's the avenue of overt "loud" or "noisy" harassment.

Here's some LRH tech on that, and I'm still waiting for an Independent Scientologist to admit that the Squirrel Busters are just "doing what Ron says."

From LRH:

"NEVER BE INTERESTED IN CHARGES, DO yourself, much MORE CHARGING, and you will WIN." [Capitalization in original]

'Manual on Dissemination of Material', March 1955.

"Overt investigation of someone or something attacking us by an outside detective agency should be done more often and hang the expense. It's very effective. Often an investigation by a private detective has alone closed up an entheta source or a squirrel organization...

"Tell the detective, 'We don't care if they know you're investigating them for us. In fact, the louder the better'."

'HCO Manual of Justice', 1959

"Any meeting held by them should be torn up. The names of persons attending should be collected and they should be labelled SP as they have left Scientology. These people are SP because they are seeking to avoid auditing [including Sec Checking in an Organization] and retain their withholds...

"Treatment - They are each fair game, can be sued or harassed...

"Harass these people in any possible way...

"Label publicly 'ideas which preach no auditing [Note: Auditing by squirrels doesn't count] are simply Suppressive Actions to deny people gains.'

"Tear up any meetings held and get the names of those attending and issue SP orders on them..."

'HCO Executive Letter', 27 September 1965

"...You find out where he or she works or worked, doctor, dentist, friends, neighbors, anyone, and phone 'em up and say, 'I'm investigating Mr./Mrs.________ for criminal activities'.

"You say now and then, 'I have already got some astounding facts', etc., etc., (Use a generality) - It doesn't matter if you don't get much info. Just be NOISY." [sic]

'HCO Executive Letter', 18 February 1966

"Never discuss Scientology with a critic. Just discuss his or her crimes, known or unknown. And act completely confident that these crimes exist. Because they do."

Confidential Policy Letter, 'Intelligence Actions', 25 April 1968

"Statements one makes can be curved. 'She had a birthday party' becomes 'The delinquent's inner circle gathered yesterday for a sex orgy and pretended to the police it was a birthday party. No one was jailed'."

'Public Relations Series 18', 21 November 1972

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
I know [STRIKE]my [/STRIKE]Scientology theory. Mistakes like that only happen if you're PTS.

Get out from under Miscavige, Ed.

Ed Bryan may have went PTS Type III after that out security incident at Karen#1's house:

EdisPTS-1.png

/////

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

The big difference here is that Karen has broken no laws & there is no assumption of that. She has become the target of the cult's aggression for (lawfully) speaking out on the cult and it's abuses.

Paulette Cooper, Mayor Gabe Cazares, and many others, less well known, were subjected to LRH covert attack tech and, in some instances, LRH legal harassment tech. They broke no laws, yet they were subjected to forms of attack that seem to be off-limits for Marty and the Independent Scientologists.

Marty&Mike and the Independent Scientologists are at the receiving end of the application of one thin slice of LRH attack tech, overt harassment.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
Paulette Cooper, Mayor Gabe Cazares, and many others, less well known, were subjected to LRH covert attack tech and, in some instances, LRH legal harassment tech. They broke no laws, yet they were subjected to forms of attack that seem to be off-limits for Marty and the Independent Scientologists.

Marty&Mike and the Independent Scientologists are at the receiving end of the application of one thin slice of LRH attack tech, overt harassment.
Thank you Gerry, err, Veda.

BTW, the hole in your theory is that the internet and digital cameras did not exist back then.

May I also add that no one would ever remember anything negative about LRH unless you reminded people 60,000 - 70,000x per day.

Thank God you are on post!

/////

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Squirrel Busters

No one gives a damn about M&M's delusions.
Can we get back on track watching DM employ Otee 8's as goons, as he no longer can find OT 6 or OT 7's to "throw under the bus".

:yes:

Veda

Sponsor

BTW, the hole in your theory is that the Internet and digital cameras did not exist back then.

May I also add that no one would ever remember anything negative about LRH unless you reminded people 60,000 - 70,000x per day.

/////

The application of LRH covert attack tech is not much affected by digital cameras, or even the Internet. That's why it's called covert.

LRH legal (lawsuit) harassment tech is also not much affected by the Internet or digital cameras.

While digital cameras are more convenient, cameras and sound recorders are hardly a new invention, and before the Internet there were telephones, radios, televisions, magazines, and books, and photocopiers.

The Internet has affected Scientology tremendously, but not in the manner you state.

As for the rest of your post, it's a disturbing look into MartyWorld, a world where "besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard" will not be tolerated. :hand::blah::headspin:

joe doakes

Patron
Dang Karen, I'm sorry to hear about you getting harassed. You've been nothing but nice to me and my family. There's no sense in it.

That being said, this is just another foot-bullet being delivered by the church. It's fantastic to witness how they continually create their own enemies. People that would just be happy to be left alone and do their thing are bothered & harassed to such a degree that they finally go after the church, where they probably never would have otherwise...

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
The application of LRH covert attack tech is not much affected by digital cameras, or even the Internet...

Well if it is that damned covert then how do you even know about it? Did you read about it on the internet?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dang Karen, I'm sorry to hear about you getting harassed. You've been nothing but nice to me and my family. There's no sense in it.

That being said, this is just another foot-bullet being delivered by the church. It's fantastic to witness how they continually create their own enemies. People that would just be happy to be left alone and do their thing are bothered & harassed to such a degree that they finally go after the church, where they probably never would have otherwise...

Dear Joe Doakes.
Thank you for your kind words. Do not know who you are.....

It is very very (almost impossible) for the Church to let go of someone ~~
1) When they ask to leave
2) When they have already left
3)When they come out whistle blowing
4) When they call Law enforcement on them
3) When they use litigation against them

The Sea Org drags the departure route-out for as long as a YEAR after a fleeing member asks to leave.
Some fool at the Flag Land Base (staff) told the St. Pete Times the “Religious Oath” was very serious and it could take a year to release a staff member.

First of all they coax you and interview you and send you for Qual Debugs and Ethics Debugs and then claim they have no available auditor to do leaving sec checks. I have known of route-outs shown an issue by MAA stating that they were PSYCHO to want to leave the Sea Org, I kid you not. Hence some just FLEE (blow) to avoid the bullshit.

AT INT base, they are sent to a tougher and tougher gulag for asking to depart.
Some SO members have had to feign suicidal attempts/thoughts just to escape and are successfully offloaded immediately.

Almost everyone who wants to depart the SO, does leave, whether bulldog teeth hold on, or not, eventually the departure occurs. The departing SO member feels a lot more animosity against the SO when the route out had endless sec checks, and was sluggish, painful, locked down against will (eg on Freewinds). This “Church” dogmatically and relentlessly creates its own enemies.

They are incapable of looking inward to review their own conduct.

The blame and the WHY is Tony Ortega, the authors of the whistleblowing books, ESMB, Anderson Cooper, Tori and others who help those who flee....

ah yes.

The WHY is not a toxic abusive ENTITY creating any backlash.

The WHY is GOD.:):):)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen,

I really would wish that they leave you alone as you deserve to live a quiet life.

Suggestion only:

Can't you get a restrain order for any crew member of the so called ''squirrel buster production'' to stop harassing you ???

Also it would be good to have a camera installed and filming in front of your house.
Not expensive though!

Wishing you to get a quiet life soon, even though you speak loud, as you live in a country that should protect your right to speak and right to live at peace.

:flowers:

Dear Lotus,

This is very kind note. Thank you for your good wishes. Lots of good things are happening behind the scenes....

I always had a hot button on abuse. Before I got into whistleblowing on the "Church" I spent time embroiled as an activist on animal abuse. I am VERY plugged in to the Humane Society and ASPCA.

But I have done a major shift from Animal abuse to Human abuse.
Specifically "Church of Scientology" HUMAN ABUSE which is pure sadism in the RPF.

If you Google the phrase “David Miscavige beatings” you will get 27,300 hits in .19 seconds.

If you Google the phrase “David Miscavige abuse” you will get 72,400 hits in .23 seconds.

So the Internet has put it on record loud and clear.

I would like to acknowledge EMMA and thank her for this site where so many us, even though we come different pathways and journeys, can tell our stories which are viewable 7/24/365.

A DM orchestrated caper on me only motivates me to go into overdrive to expose more and more and more.

After they left I made notes of some stories yet to be revealed.
There is a lot of cover up.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Veda

Sponsor
Well if it is that damned covert then how do you even know about it? Did you read about it on the internet?

Originally, I read about it on thousands of photocopied pages, each page photocopied in a Washington, DC courthouse, while Scientologists attempted to obstruct that photocopying. I then heard about it during conversations with some of the affected parties, and some of those formerly involved in those covert activities for Scientology. Finally, I read about it in newspapers, magazines, and books. All this before the Internet.

Neither the issuing of LRH-spying-and-covert-attack-tech-revealing FBI search warrants in 1977, nor Gerry Armstrong, Omar Garrison, and Judge Breckenridge's exposure of Hubbard's lies in 1984, had anything to do with the Internet.

Now that the Internet is here, it makes information more easily available, but information was available before the Internet.

Since you seem to be a child of the Internet, that may be hard for you to understand.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Can't answer for Veda.. But I bloody well read about it in Hubturds confidential Advices, PL's and Guardian Orders.

I recall one set of 'instructions' about taking photographs.. Only thing missing was the Humphry Bogart TR, in which you trained to look like Humphey while on a stake out taking photographs... This resulted in Guardian Office flunkies looking like dorks when they did it!

:yes:

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Marty is probably not being hit as hard as some ex's because he and Mike are no longer around the run the programs.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen,

As people used to always remind me, years ago when OSA was constantly posting crap about me on ARS (Alt.religion.Scientology)----"Magoo: You must be doing *something* very right, that they're taking this much time and energy to spread lies about you".
That always helped me, and it's true with you, too.

I cannot believe Ed has sunk this low. I knew him when I was "in".
OT's...>BAIL WHILE YOU STILL CAN: I am NOT Kidding!~ 2 OT 8's
DIED THIS WEEK______________under 56 years of age, both of them.

Love to you, Karen...and good wishes :rose:

Tory/Magoo

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
[...]
If you Google the phrase “David Miscavige beatings” you will get 27,300 hits in .19 seconds.

If you Google the phrase “David Miscavige abuse” you will get 72,400 hits in .23 seconds.

So the Internet has put it on record loud and clear.
[...]

If you google the phrase "L. Ron Hubbard fascist" you get 117.000 hits in .23 seconds. Hubbard would have thrown the squirrel busters into the RPF for being pantywaiste dilletante scum for failing to shut up those enemies of the cult. He invented fair game for a reason. And Miscavige clearly hasn;t understood what this fine piece of policy is really about.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Unfortunately it's more likely that they would consider themselves "PTS" to the dreadful SPs they hound.

FTS

Go and clear your MUs.:duh: As OT 7 they are cause over life:eyeroll: so they couldn't possibly be PTS to mere SPs:no:,could they?:confused2::melodramatic:

Opter

Veda

Sponsor
My curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I'm wondering.

Karen#1, on this thread you clicked "Thank you" and "Liked" for J. Swift's post attempting to out me as Gerry Armstrong or at least identify me with Gerry Armstrong (who is obviously regarded as a bad person over at Marty's blog); J. Swift's post also asserts that "no one would ever remember anything negative about LRH unless" I "reminded them 60,000 - 70,000x per day"; and, finally, J. Swift's post implies that I'm an OSA operative.

Why do I feel that Marty&Independent Scientology are establishing their own version of the old LRH Guardian's Office, complete with PR dept.?

I hope that feeling goes away, because it's definitely the wrong direction for Independent Scientology to go - but then again, I guess Scientology will be Scientology.

BTW, the hole in your theory is that the internet and digital cameras did not exist back then.

/////

The application of LRH covert attack tech is not much affected by digital cameras, or even the Internet. That's why it's called covert.

LRH legal (lawsuit) harassment tech is also not much affected by the Internet or digital cameras.

While digital cameras are more convenient, cameras and sound recorders are hardly a new invention, and before the Internet there were telephones, radios, televisions, magazines, and books, and photocopiers.

The Internet has affected Scientology tremendously, but not in the manner you state.

As for the rest of your post, it's a disturbing look into MartyWorld, a world where "besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard" will not be tolerated. :hand::blah::headspin:

Veda

Sponsor
Marty is probably not being hit as hard as some ex's because he and Mike are no longer around the run the programs.

LRH attack tech predates Miscavige, Rathbun and Rinder. They're victims of Hubbard too. Scientology was most vicious when Hubbard was running it.