What's new

Hubbard's "Other" Children

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just how many kids did Hubbard have?

He was a serial womaniser through the 1050's, both in Australia, S. Africa and England.

I know of one daughter in S. Africa. I audited the mother and met the daughter (who has nothing to do with the cult). Her mother admitted she was seduced by Hubbard in about 1956 in Johannesburg.

After the session, the D/G. Africa ordered that the session worksheets be rewritten omitting any reference to this matter, so they clearly knew about it.

Hubbard's kids have distinguishing physical features.

Apart from fair/reddish hair, they have a pronounced front upper incisor and a sloppy upper side lip.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Just how many kids did Hubbard have?

He was a serial womaniser through the 1050's, both in Australia, S. Africa and England.

I know of one daughter in S. Africa. I audited the mother and met the daughter (who has nothing to do with the cult). Her mother admitted she was seduced by Hubbard in about 1956 in Johannesburg.

After the session, the D/G. Africa ordered that the session worksheets be rewritten omitting any reference to this matter, so they clearly knew about it.

Hubbard's kids have distinguishing physical features.

Apart from fair/reddish hair, they have a pronounced front upper incisor and a sloppy upper side lip.

Who was he married to at the time? Would that be Polly?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
He was married to Mary Sue at the time.

Don't worry, she was no shrinking violet whan it came to other men, but that is a different story..............

............ that we'd love to hear. :)

Would shagging LRH's Mrs be the greatest withhold a Scn could have?
Blowing up planets seems so tame to me now.

DartSmohen

............ that we'd love to hear. :)

Would shagging LRH's Mrs be the greatest withhold a Scn could have?
Blowing up planets seems so tame to me now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaah!!

I know Alan has some info on this score.

Me? I'm pleading the fifth.

DartSmohen

Since Alanzo deleted his original post, this should be removed too - thor

Alanzo,

Apart from the fact that this is completely untrue, this sort of silly statement should not appear on the board. You should remove it and apologise to Alan.

DS

Last edited by a moderator:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I'm sorry, Alan.

I thought it was very funny.

But DartSmohen doesn't think it was.

Sorry

Last edited:

DartSmohen

An interesting point.

According to infro on other threads, a lot of money was syphoned off directly to Hubbard. Has this been accounted for?

I am sure that Hubbard's children (from all unions) and their dependants would have a legitimate claim to these monies.

DS

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
On Wikipedia it is mentioned "Hubbard's daughter Kay". I never heard of anyone named Kay in Hubbard's family. Nibs daughter? An error in the text?

... The findings of fact in the case included that Hubbard had personally received over $108,000 from the Church and affiliates over a four-year period, over and above the percentage of gross income (usually 10%) he received from Church-affiliated organizations. In addition, the Church had paid for Hubbard's car and for his personal residence, Mary Sue Hubbard had made over $10,000 renting property to the Church, and while the $3,242 paid to Hubbard's daughter Kay had been "generally designated as salary or wages", "the record is devoid of any evidence showing services performed by Miss Hubbard for [the Church]." The Court of Claims concluded "What emerges from these facts is the inference that the Hubbard family was entitled to make ready personal use of the corporate earnings." ...